Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Members Rides » MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer - Australias first bozuzoku drifter

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *now with more pics and a 56K Warning* *new photos at bottom of teh page* Wed, 16 February 2005 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks aussie,

well the above plans have now been scrapped and most of the goodies are for sale Smile

I have scored an amazing price on a 1JZ manual package, minus the R154 and ill be fitting my W58 to save on some costs, it should be done for the G1 drift comp on March 12.

WATCH THIS SPACE Laughing
  Send a private message to this user    
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *now with more pics and a 56K Warning* *new photos at bottom of teh page* Wed, 16 February 2005 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes im watching Wink
JAZE
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *now with more pics and a 56K Warning* *new photos at bottom of teh page* Fri, 25 February 2005 22:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you want a genuine bellhousing before that date id suggest you go to toyota and order one. The three months it took me to get them listed as a part number might be of some use finally....... ps all the little bits and shits are avaailable too, like throwout, fork, knukle,etc, etc......
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *now with more pics and a 56K Warning* *new photos at bottom of teh page* Sat, 26 February 2005 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its gonna take 3 weeks to get here, i am going to hold out and see if i can get one second hand as new from toyota they are very very very expensive. Sad

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *now with more pics and a 56K Warning* *new photos at bottom of teh page* Tue, 22 March 2005 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yesterday I picked up these goodies Smile

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/GZ20%20Soarer/cuscos.jpg

and booyah are they sweet!

Cusco Zero 2 Coilovers, 5 way damper adjustable, they are extremely stiff and I feel that they will do the job of keeping the car flat very well, it will be interesting to find out what the spring rate actually is.

my 1JZ is sitting next to the car in the shed at the moment and i have just recieved word that my gearbox, bellhousing, tailshaft and other anciliaries have arrived Very Happy

im off to pickup a clutch on thursday for the R154 (stocker for now, cant really see it lasting more than a couple of months but its all i can afford sadly Sad) I am aiming to have it ready for drift nationals in melbourne come the 16th of april, it will be sporting the new suspension, the 1JZ + R154, custom radiator , cooler piping and full exhaust from ADCO Race Engineering (My sponsor, excellent craftsmanship Smile)

Hoping for around 210 kw at the wheels for now Smile

here are some more photos Smile

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/1JZ%20Conversion%20Pics/1JZ.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/1JZ%20Conversion%20Pics/1JZandTehSoars.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/1JZ%20Conversion%20Pics/TehSoars.jpg
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *now with more pics and a 56K Warning* *new photos at bottom of teh page* Tue, 22 March 2005 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
she looks so depressing just sitting there with the engine out Crying or Very Sad

What's that drawn on the windscreen? Can't wait till she's all good again Very Happy
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *now with more pics and a 56K Warning* *new photos at bottom of teh page* Tue, 22 March 2005 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Tue, 22 March 2005 20:19

she looks so depressing just sitting there with the engine out Crying or Very Sad

What's that drawn on the windscreen? Can't wait till she's all good again Very Happy

absolutely, and i get more depressed seeing my baby like that every day Sad

not long now tho Very Happy

Thats Totoro drawn on the windscreen, a creation of my mates girlfriend's mind, im gonna have a nice sticker of him on the side of the car Smile
Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *now with more pics and a 56K Warning* *new photos at bottom of teh page* Wed, 23 March 2005 15:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Totoro is a big blue nihon anime character.

Get well soon.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *now with more pics and a 56K Warning* *new photos at bottom of teh page* Sat, 09 April 2005 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
updates again, wooty woot woot! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

After many hours rooting around with engine mounts i have finally managed to get the bastard 1JZ in and bolted up! it fits perfectly and the shifter location lines up awesomely cant wait to get the engine cranking over!

here are some pictures:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/GZ20%20Soarer/P1010024.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/GZ20%20Soarer/P1010023.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/GZ20%20Soarer/P1010022.jpg

At the moment I am going to be using a VR Commodore radiator untill I work out what thickness I want to go on the core, who knows it might be ok Smile

should have it sliding at the next practise day at mallala on the 25th of April Very Happy
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *now with more pics and a 56K Warning* *new photos at bottom of teh page* Sat, 09 April 2005 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yeah, ignore the writing on the windscreen someone i.e. crab-86 got a little inventive with a yellow marker. Rolling Eyes
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *1JZGTE Now FITTED!!!!* Sat, 09 April 2005 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks right at home, congratulations man!

I may have to do this to mine some day... Wink

A bit later though hahaha

I just read your first post in this thread again... noticed the line "it was my first turbo car.... i was like a heroin junkie, amazed but wanting more" (or something like that)

Couldnt agree more, my soarer was the first turbo car id had too.

Hope everything continues going smoothly from here on in!

Good luck!

Cheers
James
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *1JZGTE Now FITTED!!!!* Sat, 09 April 2005 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks mang Very Happy
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *1JZGTE Now FITTED!!!!* Sat, 09 April 2005 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coulda cleaned the engine bay fool Wink
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *1JZGTE Now FITTED!!!!* Sat, 09 April 2005 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon-AE86 wrote on Sat, 09 April 2005 21:03

ass munchers dont need clean engine bays! Laughing
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *1JZGTE Now FITTED!!!!* Sat, 09 April 2005 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon-AE86 wrote on Sat, 09 April 2005 20:33

why? it will just get dirty again Laughing

hey merudo Twisted Evil

Laughing

[Updated on: Sat, 09 April 2005 11:24]

takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *1JZGTE Now FITTED!!!!* Sat, 09 April 2005 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Coulda acknowledged that I (with simon and joel) put the engine in in the first place, with much effort i might add Razz

Also i believe that the writing from Crab is actually a revenge for some other certain writing on his seat..... care to confirm? Evil or Very Mad
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *1JZGTE Now FITTED!!!!* Sat, 09 April 2005 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes that is correct, chris simon and joel put the engine in the engine bay but i had to pull it out and do it again anway Laughing

cheers for your help tho lads
CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *1JZGTE Now FITTED!!!!* Sun, 10 April 2005 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing At those pics
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *1JZGTE Now FITTED!!!!* Wed, 20 April 2005 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well well mr ass muncher.. Laughing Laughing Laughing

yes very nice i must say so myself!! Shocked

you seem to be doing it all right!! Rolling Eyes

but still it weights too much Twisted Evil
i would still kick your ass if not give you a damn good run for your money!!!

time and date muncher ill be there!! Mad

kristy Very Happy

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *1JZGTE Now FITTED!!!!* Wed, 20 April 2005 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you will give me a run for my money im not doubting that, but there is no doubt in my mind that i will beat you Razz
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *1JZGTE Now FITTED!!!!* Wed, 20 April 2005 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what with your flinstone legs Rolling Eyes
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing http://img34.echo.cx/img34/8674/car8tn.gif

yabadabadoooo
bahahah

kristy
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *1JZGTE Now FITTED!!!!* Thu, 21 April 2005 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey thats awesome man.

Thats what I want to do when I get my MZ20 Soarer but I might save up and get a VVTi one. or maybe even a 2JZ but prolly the 1JZ.

anyways man you car looks so sweet. I love it!
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *1JZGTE Now FITTED!!!!* Thu, 21 April 2005 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks man Smile

the VVTI ones are the shit, I wish i had the extra dosh to buy one but sadly i did not Sad
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *1JZGTE Now FITTED!!!!* Thu, 21 April 2005 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are the VVTi ones really that expensive?

VVTi 1J more expensive than a non-VVTi 2J?
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *1JZGTE Now FITTED!!!!* Thu, 21 April 2005 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shit mang,cant believe i havent keept an eye on the progress of your car,it looking bloody nice mate... I saw one of these the other day and must say they have really grown on me,keep up the good work essay!!
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *1JZGTE Now FITTED!!!!* Thu, 21 April 2005 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Thu, 21 April 2005 14:17

Are the VVTi ones really that expensive?

VVTi 1J more expensive than a non-VVTi 2J?

no a 2J would be more, VVTI 1J's arent that expensive but they arent as cheap as a non VVTI model obviously Rolling Eyes

cheers mooley!

well i have been busy today finishing little bits off, got the 1 Peice tailshaft installed as is the clutch pedal and master, tonight I will finish installing the slave and clutch fork and the radiator will be properly mounted Smile

With any luck I should be hitting up the hills tomorrow night Smile
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *1JZGTE Now FITTED!!!!* Thu, 21 April 2005 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing @ Kristy's Flinstone pic

That will be a good race. Although I don't think the ke30 will drift as well as the soarer Very Happy
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *1JZGTE Now FITTED!!!!* Thu, 21 April 2005 15:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah leaf springs arent exactly what you would call, an advanded suspension setup Laughing

HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *1JZGTE Now FITTED!!!!* Thu, 21 April 2005 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They were advanced once... like over 90 years ago.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *1JZGTE Now FITTED!!!!* Sat, 30 April 2005 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I heartily endorse this event or product.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *1JZGTE Now FITTED!!!!* Sat, 30 April 2005 14:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks james, im hoping to have absolutely everything bolted toghether by tomorrow night so i can get a "professional" sparky around to wire it up as it seems that its not a job for someone who doesnt know....Sad

more money Sad

i need money...anyone want to go halves on a bank robbery?

have guns, willing to travel Laughing
Munky GZ20
Newcomer

April 2005
icon10.gif  Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *1JZGTE Now FITTED!!!!* Sun, 01 May 2005 15:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im in just let me know when... then when you get back you'll be ripping out the 1j an putting in a 2j Very Happy Then nothing's gonna touch you NOTHING!!! WOOP WOOP Shocked
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *1JZGTE Now FITTED!!!!* Sun, 01 May 2005 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1.5JZ Wink
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *1JZGTE Now FITTED!!!!* Tue, 24 May 2005 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IT RUNS!!! FINALLY IT RUNS!!!

more updates to come very soon Wink
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *1JZGTE Now FITTED!!!!* Tue, 24 May 2005 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awesome mate!
Cant wait to hear more! Very Happy
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1GGTE's GZ20 *1JZGTE Now FITTED!!!!* Wed, 25 May 2005 15:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
took the car for its first drive tonight, from steves to ADCO's workshop with half a front pipe connected...it sounded absolutely amazing...the tourque of the 1JZ is absolutely phenominal!

I would reccomend that anyone thinking of doing this conversion to DEFINITIELY DO IT Very Happy
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer *ITS ALIVE* Wed, 25 May 2005 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my car...

no exhaust...

video..with sound...

enough said really Very Happy

http://rapidshare.de/files/1974950/Evidence_of_the _bitch.wmv.html
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer *ITS ALIVE* Wed, 25 May 2005 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that server makes me cry
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer *ITS ALIVE* Thu, 26 May 2005 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know...I didnt put it up, my mate ryan who took and captured the video did..what did you think of the vid tho? or did you give up on the server Laughing
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer *ITS ALIVE* Thu, 26 May 2005 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i downloaded it... Car sounds awesome i like the way it sounds like a jet when the throttle is backed off. Can't wait to see some more indepth vids of it on the road!
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer *ITS ALIVE* Thu, 26 May 2005 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well ill be going for a hills drive saturday during the day with two cameras equipped on the car, my mate ryan is an awesome video editor so it will surely be some good footage and editing Very Happy
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer *ITS ALIVE* Thu, 26 May 2005 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oi im coming too

and if he has another mount i can bring my camera too, or i can just stick it in my passenger head rest.

either way, i want hills with u and ur soars Wink
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer *ITS ALIVE* Thu, 26 May 2005 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no worries archie!

ive got to try and organise a wheel alignment tho, positive camber is bad mmmkay Laughing
poo jab
Occasional Poster

May 2005
icon14.gif  Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer *ITS ALIVE* Thu, 26 May 2005 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good stuff mattheeew

ADCO's workshop'..? Confused Shocked Surprised

..'absolutely phenominal mate!?

Laughing Laughing
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer *ITS ALIVE* Thu, 26 May 2005 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wassup jimmy you poo jabber Laughing

register the primer bitch and we go for a slideroo soon

by register i mean rebirth Laughing
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer *ITS ALIVE* Thu, 26 May 2005 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds absolutly awesome!!!!!
I nearly blew my load!
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer *ITS ALIVE* Thu, 26 May 2005 21:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks man!

Got the exhaust done last night and sorted out an issues I was having with my power steering lines, it goes damn hard and its only on stock boost, I cant wait to raise it up and have some more fun!

Time for a shim in my LSD tho Sad its opening an awful lot Sad

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer *ITS ALIVE* Tue, 07 June 2005 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
time for an update...

well I established that the overheating was a mix of a few things, none of them being the headgasket which is a major relief, it was a combination of: radiator too small, possibly blocked also, radiator too low, fan not good enough and a crack somewhere in my heater core, as a temporary fix on the heater I have routed the heater hoses back onto each other untill I can find time to remove the dash to replace the bastard, all running sweet now Very Happy I also found out it is a scary hills car, especially on the downhill with it easily spinning third gear Confused Confused Confused uphill should be more fun tho, will get to test that on the weekend Very Happy

Also I got defected on sunday night for a slight powersteering leak and the officer wrote vehicle inspection station on the defect notice which meant a trip to regency (rego, motor reg, whatever you guys call it in other states) with an unengineered conversion i would have been up shit creek, so i tried my luck getting it off at a police station, basically made the engine bay so clean it would be eaten off and the copper neglected to read the notice properly so i got off Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

anyways i had to raise up the coilovers hardcore and put my stock ass wheels on there, i should have it back to normal come friday night so I will get some photos then Smile

peace out

mcostalos
Regular

February 2005

Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer *ITS ALIVE* Wed, 08 June 2005 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YOU ARE ONE LUCKY BASTARD!

Starting looking around for bare shells for you... lol

Michael
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer *ITS ALIVE* Wed, 08 June 2005 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you see one let me know, god knows it will probably happen again Laughing
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer *ITS ALIVE* Wed, 08 June 2005 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh im glad to see that defect binned. Good show my friend Wink
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer *ITS ALIVE* Fri, 10 June 2005 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes cant argue with police stupidity Laughing
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer *ITS ALIVE* Wed, 22 June 2005 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bout time i had an update with some photos and the digital camera was sitting on the desk staring at me saying "use me dammit"

so here you go, the photos are poo becuase my driveway is cluttered and the light is junk, my mate is going to take some pro ones of it next week Smile

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/GZ20%20Soarer/P1010036.jpg
mmmm the new wheels, these photos dont expose the dish but its a fair effort for a wheel with a +36 offset Smile
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/GZ20%20Soarer/P1010035.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/GZ20%20Soarer/P1010034.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/GZ20%20Soarer/P1010033.jpg
intercoolery goodness Smile
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/GZ20%20Soarer/P1010032.jpg
here you can just see the cooler, when i get access to an AIR hacksaw I am going to remove the old number plate area for some more flow to the cooler
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/GZ20%20Soarer/P1010029.jpg
bonnet pins, i love em, just put them in today Smile
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/GZ20%20Soarer/P1010030.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/GZ20%20Soarer/P1010036.jpg
and finally, the money shot Wink
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/GZ20%20Soarer/P1010031.jpg

enjoy Smile
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Thu, 23 June 2005 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice...air filter Razz
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Thu, 23 June 2005 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
new from K&N "the super ultra highflow model"

Laughing
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Thu, 23 June 2005 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I thought my 1J had a bit of a lean to the drivers side, but it aint got nothing compared to yours, perhaps it's camera angle trickery?
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Thu, 23 June 2005 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah it has a mild lean, the camera doesnt help, thats what happens when you use a GZ20 X member with custom mounts im not really fussed as it is only very very slight and there are no clearance issues with anything Smile
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Thu, 23 June 2005 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Woah, that motor is well on the piss.

Hopefully it won't cause any driveshaft issues.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Thu, 23 June 2005 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok calm down...the camera makes it look much much muuuuuuch worse than it is...

this is what it looked like when the left engine mount had snapped and fully collapsed hence my need for customs:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/GZ20%20Soarer/tilting1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/GZ20%20Soarer/tilting2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/GZ20%20Soarer/tilting3.jpg

Confused

thankfully now it is much better Smile
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MR 1JZ's JZZ20 Soarer does wicked skids and sounds like a jet, what more could you want? Thu, 23 June 2005 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
I'm not talking about one side being lower than the other, I'm talking about the motor not being dead straight in the engine bay.
Pages (6): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:My Sprinter
Next Topic:My little Escort.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 13:21:51 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01671290397644 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.