Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » CELICA SX ST162 (WRECKING WHOLE CAR)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
CELICA SX ST162 (WRECKING WHOLE CAR) Wed, 27 October 2004 12:05 Go to next message
I wrecked a ST162 SX a while back and have pretty much everything , PM or email NAHAS007@HOTMAIL.COM

[Updated on: Thu, 16 December 2004 09:19]

Send a private message to this user    
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Wed, 27 October 2004 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What colour interior trim?
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Wed, 27 October 2004 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have managed to accumilate an array of colours in interior components...tell me what your after and ill tell you what colour I have it in. Very Happy or if I have it at all... I dont have much of the inetrior left
matt86sx
Regular

April 2004

Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Wed, 27 October 2004 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Thu, 28 October 2004 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm replied to
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Fri, 29 October 2004 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got mechanical parts, panels, etc etc etc.........bump
buck naked
Regular

October 2004

Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Sat, 30 October 2004 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Things I need...

Door lock face trim from drivers door - blue
Rear passenger side mud flap - unpainted
Rear wiper
Centre console lid (with hinge mounts, one of mine is snapped) - blue

Let me know if you have any of these. I'll be in Sydney on the 13th of November for 10 days, and I'd be able to pick them up.
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Sat, 30 October 2004 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got driver door lock thingy...in grey
got a standard mudflap, still original
got a rear wiper .
got the console cover...but grey

let me know if u want them and I will PM you my number.

[Updated on: Sat, 30 October 2004 06:53]

warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Sun, 31 October 2004 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in the trado wrecking this week...grab the parts u need before someone else does
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Mon, 01 November 2004 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey bro!

I forgot to say thanks for letting us look at your car the other day.. I am worried about my status as the sweetest gen1 3sge lol... seriusly

anyway, than's opinoin.. hehe

dude do you have a white passenger-side 1/4 panel?

warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Mon, 01 November 2004 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your welcome Rob. how is Chopin and his st162 hunt anyway? if your talking about the rear qtr...nah sorry man ..the car was rear ended. and also its blue.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Tue, 02 November 2004 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey Karl

have you got one of these mine broke today Sad
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Tue, 02 November 2004 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey Rob.

I only have one for manual windows, I dont know if its the same as the power window. let me know if you want it
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Tue, 02 November 2004 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm

well if it's the same I do! Smile

my bet is that it is

can I grab it off you on Friday?
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Tue, 02 November 2004 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Friday is good..make it after 3pm though. u know where I live. cya then
buck naked
Regular

October 2004

Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Tue, 02 November 2004 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Warrior, did you get my PM?
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Tue, 02 November 2004 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes buck and its been replied to. sorry mate
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Wed, 03 November 2004 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey by any chance have u got a good cond front engine mount?
Fucking sweet car u got there
Did u by any chance have a mint dark red st162? coz ur white one is in the exact position the red one was in on ur avatar. Man ur car is fucking awesome. both cars!!! Smile
Regards
Adrian
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Wed, 03 November 2004 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea Adrian...thanks for the accolades... Embarassed and I did have an awesome maroon Celica prior to this one and if I could have kept both I would have...I just fell for this one, u know how it is.

as for the front engine mount I do have one in good condition. pm'ed you the price.
ST162GT-R
Regular

February 2004
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Thu, 04 November 2004 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Do you still have your rear view mirror, the centre one?? if so how much do you want for it??
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Thu, 04 November 2004 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea still got it...$5...btw its grey.
ST162GT-R
Regular

February 2004
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Fri, 05 November 2004 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh..doesn't matter too much if its grey, mines broke and loose, not sure when i can come and pick it up, my car hasn't got no engine!!, so hopefully if you can just hold it for about 2 weeks i could pick it up?
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Sun, 07 November 2004 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heaps of parts left...call me if u need something...dont be shy
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Sun, 07 November 2004 22:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dont suppose you have a power steering pump which isnt leaking too badly? If so how much you want for it? Also, what the condition of your front carpet like, and is it a dark grey?Centre console lid too if it isnt broken on the inside?Cheers mate
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Mon, 08 November 2004 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a good power steering pump...the carpet is ripped Sad and i do have a centre console thingy...i check the condition of it when i get home....is yours grey as well?
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Mon, 08 November 2004 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM Sent Smile
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Mon, 08 November 2004 16:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm replied to 79rollaboy
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Tue, 09 November 2004 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much u want for the power steering pump?and the lid? yeah, mine is a dark grey but im sprayin it black with VHT spray. The inside of my lid is all shattered so thats why im after a new one

Cheers mate
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Tue, 09 November 2004 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent stuC
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Thu, 11 November 2004 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and here we are at the top again Very Happy
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Thu, 11 November 2004 22:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did the car have electric windows?If so, are the door trims(with arm rests/electric controls still in ok nic. Id also be after all of the electric winder gear and loom. If this is still available let me know

Cheers mate
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Fri, 12 November 2004 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry stuc the car didnt have power windows.

DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Mon, 15 November 2004 15:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont happen to have a front grille for an sx celica by chance do u ? uncracked of course ?
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Mon, 15 November 2004 21:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i only have a cracked one and for a small fee I can have it at your house in no time. Razz
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Mon, 15 November 2004 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Laughing Laughing Laughing
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Mon, 15 November 2004 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rob mate!! hows things?

I need a few parts here and there for my new ride Very Happy u know what they are already ! w00t!

Comming by tongiht Very Happy
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Tue, 16 November 2004 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Karl might have what you need bro Smile
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Tue, 16 November 2004 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not as quick as i dropped it at urs, ur still runnin 4cyl power.
LOL
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Tue, 16 November 2004 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ooooh dont get an inferiority complex steve...u know u miss ur 162. its not the car mate its the guy behind the wheel. Razz
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Tue, 16 November 2004 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive got 2 hairdryers and 2 extra cylinders that dissagre. Shocked
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Tue, 16 November 2004 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent again...
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Mon, 29 November 2004 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still got heaps of good stuff....come on guys they as cheap as. Rolling Eyes
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Mon, 29 November 2004 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey Karl, I can't remember dude you got any white panels? Someone backed into my driver's door...

btw I am ready to buy those cam covers.. don't care how crap they are
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Mon, 29 November 2004 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a blue door mate..the cam covers come with the engine you wanted. the drivers door is immac. you can have it for $50.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Mon, 29 November 2004 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm I will see if I can scrounge up a white one from a wreckers.. I don't have no paint here
edit: wait on that.. I might see how much it costs to get it painted!

[Updated on: Mon, 29 November 2004 02:06]

matt86sx
Regular

April 2004

Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Mon, 29 November 2004 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Karl still keen on those engine mounts (front & rear) if you've got 'em.......condition doesn't matter.

Matt
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Mon, 29 November 2004 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry Matt.
I forgot all about them dude. the front engine mount went with the manual conversion. ( the guy insisted on it even thou it was fugged Rolling Eyes ) i still got the back one and I may have an old front one somewhere. I am in the process of cleaning out my garage..spending an hour or so a day doin it. give me a couple of days and ill defineately get some for ya.

please accept the humble appologies from your friendly neighbourhood warrior. Razz

Karl
matt86sx
Regular

April 2004

Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Mon, 29 November 2004 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
warrior wrote on Mon, 29 November 2004 14:20

sorry Matt.
I forgot all about them dude. the front engine mount went with the manual conversion. ( the guy insisted on it even thou it was fugged Rolling Eyes ) i still got the back one and I may have an old front one somewhere. I am in the process of cleaning out my garage..spending an hour or so a day doin it. give me a couple of days and ill defineately get some for ya.

please accept the humble appologies from your friendly neighbourhood warrior. Razz

Karl

Hey no worries Karl, I'm not in a huge hurry so whenever you get the chance! Smile

Let me know what you find.

-Matt
Sam4A-GE_Seca
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Mon, 29 November 2004 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Karl, did my mate come and pick up all those bits he wanted off you?
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Mon, 29 November 2004 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sam...yea mate Ben and his mate came down Saturday and took the A/C compressor and R134 bottle only...I looked after em mate...they were happy Smile

nice guys actually. nice st162 too
matt86sx
Regular

April 2004

Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Tue, 30 November 2004 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Karl me again Very Happy

Just wondering if per chance you have an original radio/tape deck lying around? I'm after a single DIN one, not the double DIN version (like mine) that had the radio and tape deck seperate.

Would love to see a pic if you do, usual email address!

Cheers mate,

Matt
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Tue, 30 November 2004 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matt

digicam at home, car at work.....will take some for ya when i get home. are you referring to the original Toyota cass/radio with tape deck and radio in 1? and is there anything in particular u wanted photos of? I hope its not the back of it cause its a mission to get it out.

Karl

[Updated on: Tue, 30 November 2004 02:33]

matt86sx
Regular

April 2004

Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Tue, 30 November 2004 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, just thought you might have a spare one from the parts car, and it is indeed the original cass/radio I am interested in.

I'm really only interested in the front, I intend to make use of the faceplate from it. So a pic of that would be fine.

Lemme know what you might want for it. Fingers are still crossed on the mounts too mate!

-Matt
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Tue, 30 November 2004 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matt

email sent.

parts still for sale guys! CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Thu, 02 December 2004 22:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mate, dont suppose you'd have a full A/C system?Thats includes all piping,compressor, control(from cabin) fans etc? Im gettin sick of not havin AC and was thinkin bout puttin it in?

Cheers mate
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Thu, 02 December 2004 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea StuC I got it all Smile the only thing you will need is the bottle for the r134 gas cause I only have the old style gas bottle and you will need to upgrade anyway. if you like I can take some pics of of all the bits. I have PM'd you the price

Karl
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Sun, 05 December 2004 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Thu, 09 December 2004 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
blimp
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Mon, 13 December 2004 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you have a blimp for sale!
bergerac
Regular

February 2003
Re: ST162 parts (dont hesitate to ask what u need) Tue, 14 December 2004 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
You wouldnt happen to have the centre dash panel that surounds the radio heater etc in grey would you?
Pages (3): [1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:wrecking ae71 rolla
Next Topic:FS: NIKE Cortez TB
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 14:11:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.016118049621582 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.