Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » SIZE DOES MATTER CRUISE; 14th NOV 04

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
MK4_Dru
Newcomer

August 2004
SIZE DOES MATTER CRUISE; 14th NOV 04 Mon, 01 November 2004 07:40 Go to next message
Club Empire Welcomes You,

'Size Does Matter' Cruise 2004

Join Club Empire On there first Inaugural 'Size Does Matter' Cruise to Byron Bay. There will be a meet point in brisbane and on the Gold Coast. A Map will be given out on the day and there will be a free Barbecue at Byron Bay.

Also On the Day:
-Trophies
-Awards
-Promo Girls
-Giveaways
-Prize Raffle

Brisbane Meeting Point: Fitzy's Loganholme 9:30am
Bryants Road Loganholme, Opposite Hyperdome. Leave 10am Sharp

Gold Coast Meet Point: Shell Mudgeraba 10am
Outside shell mudgeraba. Leaving when cars arrive from brisbane

PLEASE ENSURE U HAVE A FULL TANK OF FUEL BEFORE LEAVING AS IT IS A 2 HOUR DRIVE.
POLICE ARE AWARE OF THE CRUISE, SO ANY ILLIGAL DRIVING IS AT OWN RISK
2 WAY RADIOS WILL BE SET TO CHANNEL 14 FOR CRUISE INFO, CHANNEL 15 FOR GENERAL CHIT CHAT.

CLUB EMPIRE IS NOT ELLIGABLE FOR ANY OF THE TROPHIES, GIVEAWAYS ETC

KEEP AN EYE ON THIS THREAD FOR MORE INFORMATION.

Trophies Include:
-Best Club
-Car of Cruise
-Driver with Attitude
-Rolling Defect

[Updated on: Mon, 01 November 2004 07:49]

Send a private message to this user    
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: SIZE DOES MATTER CRUISE; 14th NOV 04 Mon, 01 November 2004 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ius this a toyota only cruise
MK4_Dru
Newcomer

August 2004
Re: SIZE DOES MATTER CRUISE; 14th NOV 04 Tue, 02 November 2004 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This event is open for all makes and models. Any car, anyone.

But Im hoping for a toyota to win car of the cruise Wink
NoYesWhy
Regular

April 2004
Re: SIZE DOES MATTER CRUISE; 14th NOV 04 Tue, 02 November 2004 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just realised something…why are we not as social as other forums? Confused I don’t know weather our crowd is older or something, but it sounds like other clubs (BC, Chictorque, Empire, KLS etc) tend to get out more. Shit, if I were home I’d love to go. Very Happy Do we have any Qld Toymod stickers or magnets? Anyways, have fun if you do go.

Frank.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: SIZE DOES MATTER CRUISE; 14th NOV 04 Tue, 02 November 2004 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NoYesWhy wrote on Tue, 02 November 2004 16:59

I just realised something…why are we not as social as other forums? Confused I don’t know weather our crowd is older or something, but it sounds like other clubs (BC, Chictorque, Empire, KLS etc) tend to get out more. Shit, if I were home I’d love to go. Very Happy Do we have any Qld Toymod stickers or magnets? Anyways, have fun if you do go.

Frank.

ies cause we are all lazy
soulfire
Regular

May 2004

Re: SIZE DOES MATTER CRUISE; 14th NOV 04 Tue, 02 November 2004 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Tue, 02 November 2004 18:29

NoYesWhy wrote on Tue, 02 November 2004 16:59

I just realised something�why are we not as social as other forums? Confused I don�t know weather our crowd is older or something, but it sounds like other clubs (BC, Chictorque, Empire, KLS etc) tend to get out more. Shit, if I were home I�d love to go. Very Happy Do we have any Qld Toymod stickers or magnets? Anyways, have fun if you do go.

Frank.

ies cause we are all lazy

or we are forever working on our *project car* Laughing
Major Clod
Regular

August 2003
Re: SIZE DOES MATTER CRUISE; 14th NOV 04 Tue, 02 November 2004 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling defect trophey... damn, I should take the KE70!
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: SIZE DOES MATTER CRUISE; 14th NOV 04 Tue, 02 November 2004 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

or we are forever working on our *project car* Laughing

I think that is the answer there!

I have been on a couple of cruises/meets but every time in my shitter daily driver. The good car is never on the road Rolling Eyes
tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
Re: SIZE DOES MATTER CRUISE; 14th NOV 04 Tue, 02 November 2004 15:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm really gonna try get out for this cruise, I'll try bring a few freinds along too.
MK4_Dru
Newcomer

August 2004
Re: SIZE DOES MATTER CRUISE; 14th NOV 04 Tue, 02 November 2004 21:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Club High Rollers have confirmed there place and we have many other clubs and makes and models attending.

Now. Does anyone know how i can transport 20kg's of sausages WHILST keeping them cold?
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: SIZE DOES MATTER CRUISE; 14th NOV 04 Wed, 03 November 2004 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MK4_Dru wrote on Wed, 03 November 2004 07:58

Does anyone know how i can transport 20kg's of sausages WHILST keeping them cold?

freeze them in plastic bags in small lots of 6-8 laid flat, then for the trip, wrap the now brick-like sausages bags in newspaper, put in esky and include a few cold brick things (or a bag of crushed ice) to keep the whole lot cool.

newspaper in an excellent insulator - 20 million homeless people cant be wrong.

the reason for the small lots of sangers is so when you take them out of the esky and plastic bag, you can quickly defrost/cook them on a hot bbq.
MK4_Dru
Newcomer

August 2004
Re: SIZE DOES MATTER CRUISE; 14th NOV 04 Tue, 09 November 2004 21:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cheers Chuckster.

Picked up the awards and trophies today....sssmmmiiccckkk

Hope to see a few toyotas in attendence
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: SIZE DOES MATTER CRUISE; 14th NOV 04 Wed, 10 November 2004 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MK4_Dru wrote on Wed, 10 November 2004 08:20

Cheers Chuckster.

Picked up the awards and trophies today....sssmmmiiccckkk

Hope to see a few toyotas in attendence

are there gonna be any hilly places for some real driving or is it one of those "cruise at 5 km/h past anywhere where people can see your car and think your cool" cruise
NoYesWhy
Regular

April 2004
Re: SIZE DOES MATTER CRUISE; 14th NOV 04 Wed, 10 November 2004 12:57 Go to previous message
I'm sure as toymodereres' we can all drive Laughing , BUT... this will give ppl the chance to get out there and see everyone else whos into cars. Plus, theres gonna be promo girls Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Wet Concrete Motorkhana Nov 7 (Gympie)
Next Topic:Cruizing to BWCP on 13th from sunny coast
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 22:59:44 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0065829753875732 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.