Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Track Talk » 18RG corona VS worked Torana and SRi Astra {and stock corolla}

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

18RG corona VS worked Torana and SRi Astra {and stock corolla} Mon, 01 November 2004 09:05 Go to next message
i went for a drive with my mate the other night to go savage bashing, saw a very neat torana {LJ} passed it and then stopped just ahead at a set of lights, as he pulled up i heard the idle, ooooh, 350ci torry, nice Very Happy , i looked at his car and gave a little "nice car" nod and smile, the passenger had a look at my guard where my "MR DOHC" badge is and said something to the driver Confused , as the light went green he dropped it and smoked 1st and 2nd, nice Cool , i follwed him for about 2 km to a long straight 2 lane road, as we turned left i flattened it as i pulled up beside him we gassed it too but i thought he must've only went half throttle and just pulled past me, then we went again, nope, he was going for it, as we hit 140 he was about 3m in front, we pulled up at another set of lights, i said what u got mate, "heavily worked 6 cyl, is that thing injected mate}, "nah", carbied, he have a bit of a " Shocked " look, so we raced again Very Happy , got beat tho.

then yesterday i raced my mate in his 2001 2.2L 5 speed Astra SRi, he dropped into 2nd at 60km, he got me by about 1m to 140k, then we got to a set of lights, i yelled at him to pull his traction control fuse, he couldnt, i didnt have a hope off the lights, he got about 1m in front of my bumper and DIDNT move till 140kph, then we dropped at 70kph and i got him Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Cool , didnt get any wheel spin in the last run, went home a happy person,

oh and the corolla, my mate {the one with the astra} took my car for a run to the hobby shop, he was sitting at the lights and a guy in an "early 70's corolla" rolled up and asked "is that standard mate", my mate said yep, and then bent him over and raped him Very Happy Very Happy , the rolla didnt have a hope.

Send a private message to this user    
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 18RG corona VS worked Torana and SRi Astra {and stock corolla} Wed, 03 November 2004 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehehe, good work.

I had similar fun back in the day with my 2TG powered corolla, it would usually annoy cars like you described and prompt them to ask what was under the bonnet at the next set of lights.

My current corolla though doesn't really give them a chance to catch up and ask questions Laughing. Sometimes I am nice though and give them a healthy head start Very Happy
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: 18RG corona VS worked Torana and SRi Astra {and stock corolla} Wed, 03 November 2004 08:57 Go to previous message
i am having fun racing ppl now that i have a chance Very Happy , i get looks as i am still revving the shit out of it well after they have shifted into the next gear Very Happy Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Vandals - PIC ADDED
Next Topic:st184 fighting well past its time
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 13:03:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0064399242401123 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.