Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Lane merging goodness Tue, 02 November 2004 11:43 Go to next message
I'd been at work for 9 hours, tafe for 3 hours and awake for far too long to even consider racing an argogant Swift GTi driver.

I was driving along the Pacific Hwy tonight and I had this car tailing me, then the road split from 2 lanes to 3 lanes, the car behind me dropped a gear and went to fly by me, on the left no less, and I wasn't driving slow just at the pace of the traffic(60 or so).

Anyway as he preceeded to accelerate and while looking around to see if anyone could see how cool he was, he neglected to notice the parked car in the lane he'd just merged into. *screech* I think he managed to stop just in time as i watched his lights vanish into my rear view mirror with a hint of satisfaction.

About 5 minutes later he flew past me(he musta tried hard to catch up as we had greens the whole way), ducking and weaving out of traffic before heading up the F3. Yay for the driver of that car, idiot!

Just thought I'd share..

[Updated on: Tue, 02 November 2004 11:44]

Send a private message to this user    
TitMeat
Regular

August 2004
Re: Lane merging goodness Tue, 02 November 2004 15:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha that woulda tought the little ricer a lesson Laughing
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: Lane merging goodness Tue, 02 November 2004 16:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha i seen that happen earlier this year, some old kingswood wagon or something took the left lane speeding, while going around a bend. he/she stopped just in time.
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: Lane merging goodness Tue, 09 November 2004 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw the same thing happen on widsor road about a year ago.. but the car hit the stopped car and as a result it rolled..

then whle the ppl were driving by ppl were swearing atm him saying stuff like ' it was ur own falut u wanker..' i couldnt stop laughing at him. this wog and his integra in pieces
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Lane merging goodness Tue, 09 November 2004 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha a loser i know tried that in his sick r33, but didnt pull up in time. what a wanker. Laughing
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: Lane merging goodness Tue, 09 November 2004 14:39 Go to previous message
Not quite the same, but I was driving to work today, and on the way there it's mostly single lane except for at traffic lights where it splits into two lanes for a little bit before and after the lights (so people can turn etc). Anyway I'm waiting behind a car turning right, and there are a few cars in the left hand lane going ahead, lights go green etc car infront turns left, I take off (accelerated kinda quick, but nothing stupid) and some dope infront decides to suddenly veer into my lane, then proceeds to drive with his wheels either side of the white lines.
I wasn't any where near hitting him, but fuck :\ no indication or anything.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:South Australia's new penalties
Next Topic:Why normal people in wynnum should be able to shoot cockheads
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 16:15:35 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055489540100098 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.