Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Wed, 03 November 2004 11:47 Go to next message
gday all u legendary toyota drivers. I was thinking some time we should all meet up and have a bit of a cruise session. One thing i really wanna do is meet up with like-minded toyota people. What do u all say. I mean i am carless atm, but after new years i should have a new car so if who ever wants to meet up.. maybe a bit of a cruise, i would like to even organise a track day at baskervile .. anyway wat does everyone else think ?
  Send a private message to this user    
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Thu, 04 November 2004 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i'd be up for it and depending on work so would my mates.

EDIT: If u guys want we can get together and after a cruise and have a few drinks and a barbie at my house what do u guys recon ?

[Updated on: Thu, 04 November 2004 04:09]

TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Fri, 05 November 2004 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea sounds great mookie. Where would be a good place to meet. We should make it around lunch time, have a bit of a chat and talk some toyota talk!, then cruise around and have a few drags!! how does that sound. we just need a few more ppl!! Very Happy
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Fri, 05 November 2004 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah for sure it sounds like a good idea i'll see if the boys r up for it.
Let as many people know as u can .
I emailed stefan a guy from the eastern shore with a white RA65.
I see ur mate with the T 18 everywhere man !
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Fri, 05 November 2004 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stefan parks near North Hobart i think he was telling me his RA65 is a 2.4i 22R-E. Also negative_boost has a green RA60 Coupe (not liftback) his is pretty sweet i reckon he will want to come out. I get daddy Celica/Supra (MA61) around the 20th of Dec
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Fri, 05 November 2004 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah? u gotta show me ur new car then bro
I recon the fellas will be up for it so that get's one SA63 sedan and a RA65 liftback.
See if u can find anymore
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Fri, 05 November 2004 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll come
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Fri, 05 November 2004 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool what kinda caar u got ?
where abouts in tassie u live ?
And where can i learn muaythai ?
I tryed BJJ but i couldn't find the time to fit classes in.
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Fri, 05 November 2004 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well from wat i kno (including yer cars)

Celica:
SA63 (mookie)
RA65
RA60 (my old car)

Supra:
MA61 (my new car)

Corolla:
AE92

MR2:
AW11

watever car muaythaiman has!! but we need MORE
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Fri, 05 November 2004 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got a ke55 not going. should be going in a couple of weeks with a 2tg in it. i'll update you. looks like i'll be the slowest!
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Fri, 05 November 2004 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do u have msn? i wanna talk man discuss our cruise
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Fri, 05 November 2004 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You guys read what I wrote? in the general car talk impounding shite?
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Fri, 05 November 2004 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea man i posted a reply to it
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Fri, 05 November 2004 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys, i drive a RA60 coupe as said by TRD Celica before. Having a barbie sounds like a great idea, wouldn't mind to hook up with some other toyota guys from around here and chat
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Fri, 05 November 2004 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh fuck yea!!! btw guys i am setting up a site for tasmanian toyota owners it will feature when we are meeting up and pics of the cruises etc etc
www.taztoy.cjb.net
Everyone that is from Tassie and comes out cruising will be featured on the site

[Updated on: Fri, 05 November 2004 14:18]

cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sat, 06 November 2004 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might be keen for a cruise, depending when and where. I drive an ae92 fx gt import.

We actually had a twincam.org cruise today and got about 12 cars. Mainly ae92s and ae82s as well as a ma61 supra with a 1ggte, clubman with 4agze and a hilux with big 20" rims. The were a couple of 4agze rollas, a 20 valve and lots of 4ages.

http://www.twincam.org/forums/uploads/post-3-1099728916.jpg

http://www.twincam.org/forums/uploads/post-3-1099728945.jpg

http://www.twincam.org/forums/uploads/post-3-1099729032.jpg
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sun, 07 November 2004 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That is rileys MA61, and nick g drives that red AE92 Sedan. and that Green rolla is 4AGZE. They should come along aswell. BTW did u all see that MA70 Turbon in the paper.. i am going to have a look at that. He wants $10k but i am gunna try knock a bit of the price off Wink
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sun, 07 November 2004 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fuck it !!!
I was gunna go down to kingo beach that day but we didn't end up going i wish we did.
There are some nice cars there !!!
ae92 sedan
Newcomer

May 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sun, 07 November 2004 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys

i drive the red sedan in the pics.. you may have seen me around before too.. btw the "hilux" is actually a courier dont let cara see that u called it a hilux haha she'd go off! haha Nice turnout of cars actually.. was really good to see all the others there! mine is only a 4afc but i have plans for the 4agze!!

[Updated on: Sun, 07 November 2004 06:36]

cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sun, 07 November 2004 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha, i realised that it wasn't a hilux when i looked through the pics today Smile I'm not up with the mini truck scene.

A 4agze would go nice in the sedan! certainly better than the 4afe anyway. There were more cars than i expected, i thought there was only going to be 6 or 7 of us. It was good to meet a few locals and the weather ended up being reasonable too!
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sun, 07 November 2004 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i shall be there with all 103kw !! don't under estimate the ol 4AFE engine.. it does has potential. Btw how much power does that engine put out ? Hopefully the supra has that Commo Caining power. Well i spose the RA60 could take VK's !!
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sun, 07 November 2004 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
go the RA60's! but im selling mine and might have a pretty straight 77 Rolla wit 94,000km's on it in the mean time before my supra! that turn out of cars was pretty impressive aswell, and if anyone knows wat does that white MA61 have in its engine bay??? heard different from different ppl
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sun, 07 November 2004 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well there are a few variations:

MA61 5M-E:
2.8L SOHC 103KW
5MG-E
2.8L DOHC 120kw
6MG-E
3.0L DOHC 150kw

But that supra has a 2.0L Twin Turbo 1G-GTE 150kw and it's Auto

[Updated on: Sun, 07 November 2004 12:31]

TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sun, 07 November 2004 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BTW guys i have started up a site for all the tassie toyota owners. It will feature all the details about any upcoming events such as cruises aswell as previous cruise info and pictures!!
Check it out and book mark it, anyone can have there car featured!
http://www.taztoy.cjb.net
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Mon, 08 November 2004 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's an awesome site
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Mon, 08 November 2004 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i don't have heaps of time to work on it ATM, but keep it bookmarked cause i am working on it
If anyone wants me to prove pictures of there cars i will place them on the site

[Updated on: Mon, 08 November 2004 10:43]

TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Mon, 08 November 2004 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just for all u guys. i got the basic shell running. Now i need u guys to let me kno that u wanna b on the site and for u to provide me with photos and info then i can chuck them on. When we get enough people we can start to organise events!!
the site e-mail is: taztoy1@hotmail.com

[Updated on: Mon, 08 November 2004 12:28]

TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Thu, 11 November 2004 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys wats going on.. not much seems to be going on in here... have u all checked out the site.. i have been working on it a bit lately. is there anything u guys feel should b on there ?
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Thu, 11 November 2004 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i reckon we need a new car cruise, as me (prolly) and TRD will both have new cars, we should have a cruise really soon after getting these cars
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Thu, 11 November 2004 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For shizzle my nizzle.
where when ?
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Thu, 11 November 2004 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Thu, 11 November 2004 19:02

For shizzle my nizzle.
where when ?

WTF ??? i dunno i reckon when we get the new cars is when we should hold the first cruise or at least try to get as many as can make it. But still we can post pic's up on the site.. BTW anyone got any more ideas for the site.. i am guna put a few of our cars on the title screen as a bit of a logo.. and Tomorow i get real pics of my supra!!
Toy3T Ra28
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sat, 13 November 2004 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey fellow tasmaniacs, keep me informed, love to cruise with other's, My Ra28 should be back on road this week, can't wait...
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sat, 13 November 2004 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea we will. don't worry i am pretty keen to get these cruise's happening but i have to wait till aroudn the 20th of december to get my car never mind.. i must be patient!! btw have u got a 3T in yer RA28 ?
Toy3T Ra28
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sun, 14 November 2004 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, 3T in one, 18rc in other, total contrast to drive(obviously), yellow ra28 is up for sale now(18rc, 5spd, reliable, body\interior bit rough, 1 week out of reg.) will consider all reasonable offers if anyone interested,could wreck?, 3T back on road next week\two, clutch problems persist....
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sun, 14 November 2004 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i can chuck it up on the site if u so wish
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Mon, 15 November 2004 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where in Tassie are you from? do you just have a 3tc like in the T18s? or do you have the 3TGE or 3TGTE variant? either way it sounds quite nice!
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Tue, 16 November 2004 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just feel like going for a cruise with some other toyota fellas in tassie! Wouldn't mind to see some MA61 supras too. Me and one of my mates last sunday night after coming home from the v8's went for a good ol cruise down the taroona to kingston road a couple of times and along some other roads which were extremely fun to gun along and boy my mate knew how to drive! Was a good time
Toy3T Ra28
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Tue, 16 November 2004 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i need some new photos before posting anywhere, shouldn't take me long!, has a 3t-gte in already,+, more to be done, but about to be on the road alot more often, lets do this cruise thing etc then, shall we?...
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Thu, 18 November 2004 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well this supra that i am looking at has fucked shockies and the guy is too scared to drive it now so he reckons he ain't gunna travel long distances to sell it... so i might not being getting any car soon. BUT i found a cheap R32 Skyline would u guys hate me ?
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Thu, 18 November 2004 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes we would hate and we would hunt down and kill anybody who talks to u.
i've got some more stuff for the site but i have run out of internet and don't have the stuff on this computer.
videos:
I've got me doing a burnout.
use flipping the ghetto mobile on it's roof
Photo's:
My mates bent backwheel.
my car covered in mud.
my other mates RA65
I also have a pic of me and a mate standing on the upside down ghetto mobile.

If u want any i'll get them to u but i don't know how to make them smaller so i will just burn them on2 a cd 4 u.
HOpfully i'll have a video of my car popping a rear tyre doing a burnout.

It's all gunna be legal aswell so don't worry.

Peace out.
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Thu, 18 November 2004 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude i don't give a shit if its illegal, it's still funny to watch.. i gota see the ghetto mobile on it's roof that will be fucking funny as na come on i will b like the only one with a nissan
158kw tho.. Wink
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Thu, 18 November 2004 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This girl wants to come on the cruise i'll see if i can talk the old boy into lending us his celica.
cuz there is noway in hell i'm rock up there in a excel.
When i get a new clutch for the "drag car" i'll make some movies of that too 4 u.
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Thu, 18 November 2004 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that would b cool... can i still b part of the club even if i end up getting this skyline.. i am gunna try to get this MA61 as it is cheaper but the rear shockies are fucked and the guy is all scared to drive it from QLD to tassie
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Fri, 19 November 2004 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You should organise to have them replaced in QLD. You're going to have to get them replaced some time so it shouldn't matter too much. Maybe make a deal with the guy to get it for the same price with the shockies replaced or something???

I'm keen to see this video and pics as well Smile
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Fri, 19 November 2004 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No TRD, your getting kicked out of your OWN club if you get your skyline!!! hehe

hey mookie, if you live in hobart burn me a copy of those vids and pics onto a cd sometime and drop it in to Coles in Sandy Bay at the service desk and just say its for sam! I would love to watch it

and TRD good luck getting your supra, if it dosnt work out give this guy a ring Brendon on 0439426479, he's got a MA61 for sale atm. I've looked at it and if you can talk him to a good price it might be worth it

-Sam
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Fri, 19 November 2004 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Negative Boost how long have u worked at coles ?
did u work with vinny ? (Aaron vince is his name I THINK)

We made another one today we popped my rear tyre.
and tryed to get some of me doing fishy's down my road but all we got was like a minute of my dash!.

TRD we will drive a toyota cars and u can drive ur toy car, that way u can still be in ur own club.

I recon cam is right it makes sence ???
or u could fly up there and drive it down urself ????

TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sat, 20 November 2004 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i spoke to the bloke and he said that if i fly up there he will sell it to me heaps cheaper, in fact $1000 cheaper to accomidate the price of flying up and catching a boat and new shockies. What do u guys reckon. He said if he doesn't sell it before next saturday (27th) then i can get it. But he will ring me.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sat, 20 November 2004 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if it's something u always wanted then buy it i'm sure any fucking around will make it worth it.
but if it's not that important then fuck it get a skyline.
Nobody can make the decision for you .
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sat, 20 November 2004 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The mucking about is nothing when you think about how long you will probably own the car and enjoy it. what is a flight worth to Qld? prob about $200 + fuel and boat fares to get it back to tassie, prob cost $500 - $700 and a couple of days by the time it is here. The hassle is still nothing compared to importing a car!

just out of interest, how much is this ma61? and does it have mods or is it just in good condition? keen to see it! stuff the r32, everyone has one these days!
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sun, 21 November 2004 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good luck with what ever car you get TRD, just as long as your happy with it!

Mookie, ive been working at coles for only a year now, i work in the front end, checkout chic, only a guy Rolling Eyes but love working with the girls!

Dude, cant wait to see some of your madness on video!
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sun, 21 November 2004 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok to let u guys in on a little secert. The car in about 95% perfect condition and is stock as a rock, with a new 5spd and new brakes put on a few days ago. yea it is $179 to QLD from HOB and $265 from sydney to hobart with all buffet meals included!!! and it needs new shockies and around $200 from Brisbane to Sydney, but get this the car is only $3200 for me! cause i rang him a few months ago and he said i got in first and i sound the most keen so he will hold it for me and if no one wants it in QLD within a week he will sell it to me. Do u guys reckon i should say i'll give him say $3500 if u hold it for me and i like it when i c it or just wait till whenever to get it for $3200, cause i only got around $4500 all up to spend on the car, so things like Transfer of Rego and most importantly.. petrol!! i also wanna get San Andreas and GT4 !! oh well tell me wat u guys reckon Wink Rolling Eyes
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sun, 21 November 2004 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh dude, just go for it. Ill be keen on hearing how it goes about buying your car before you've seen it in the flesh becuase thats what im looking at doing atm
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sun, 21 November 2004 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am flying up there to look at it, but this guy is trusty and has been good to me so i trust he says the car is in good condition
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sun, 21 November 2004 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
negative boost wrote on Sun, 21 November 2004 14:37

Good luck with what ever car you get TRD, just as long as your happy with it!

Mookie, ive been working at coles for only a year now, i work in the front end, checkout chic, only a guy Rolling Eyes but love working with the girls!

Dude, cant wait to see some of your madness on video!

Dude do u get those mother fuckersup there selling raffle ticket's for hawthorn ???

I remember pimple covered bloke called misha (sp) and sum bitch with glasses and a pony tail that gave my guys a hard time.
U should have met vinny he is fucking funny
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Mon, 22 November 2004 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You should beable to get it here and on the road without going over your budget I rekon. You get about 75% of the value of the rego when you cash it in (in victoria anyway, not sure about QLD), change over fees would also be about $130ish + re-rego in tassie. As for the PS2 games, a modchip is the way to go Wink there are a few locals I know of that may beable to help you out.
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Mon, 22 November 2004 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got any pics of the car?
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Mon, 22 November 2004 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea i got some pics of the car.. but they are a bit crusty cause he took them on his phone, that is y i am flying up there to check it out, it also gives me a holiday to see my mum!! and if this supra is shit might find another car to buy
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Mon, 22 November 2004 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh Mookie, i know mischa but dont know that bitch with glasses u talkin about? What were u guys trying to do? Burn the place down? hehe.

We get some people selling raffle tickets every now and again but i dont pay attention to what they are selling! Although there wasnt a too bad lookin chic selling em there the other day, i did notice that...

Ill be asking around about Vinny, where'd he work? Front end? Deli? Self stacker?

Could be doing a similair thing as to what TRD is doing within the month as to flying over to the mainland to get a supra, still in talks with the guy. Prolly wont happen but i can always have my fingers crossed!
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Mon, 22 November 2004 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just rang Just Jap and they reckon they can do a full 6M-GE Swap to this MA61 for $3000
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Mon, 22 November 2004 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
I don't remember many other people who work there i just knew vinny did .
He was staff manager or something like that.
He slept with just about every girl who works there .
I sold raffle tickets there for like 2 hours once.
Pages (4): [1  2  3  4  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Tasmania toymoders
Next Topic:Tasmanian Toyota Owners
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 05:18:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011976003646851 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.