Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Fri, 10 December 2004 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck i wish i could come mookie, but i got $26 left in my bank and i need to get tranfer of rego, 6 months rego, a RWC. So there is about $450 so i am $424 behind!!
  Send a private message to this user    
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Fri, 10 December 2004 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just cum up poke the ass out of sum random then drive home.
it's free.

it's in springfield
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Fri, 10 December 2004 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gotta work till midnite, sorry mate would've loved to of come though specially wit the chics! im sick of being single!
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Fri, 10 December 2004 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gimme a call after work if u like it will be going all night i recon.
where the hell makes u work till midnight ?????
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Fri, 10 December 2004 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh man i wish i could but i have worked from 8am to 8pm and i am fucked
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sat, 11 December 2004 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in today Carsguide in the mercury there is an MA70 Turbo for $10,500, a 2jz-gte complete with all the stuff for $7,500 and a 1G-GTE complete for $2000
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sat, 11 December 2004 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice hair slim shady !
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sat, 11 December 2004 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Coles in sandy bay makes you work till midnight. and it was soo busy i was stuffed hard after workin last nite. slept into 12 today. and nows i gotta go back to work 4 5 hours! joy...
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sat, 11 December 2004 22:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i just got out of hospital cause i have a broken rib!! and yes i do have nice slim shady hair thanks!!
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sun, 12 December 2004 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how the hell do u break a rib ?
did u cop an ass whooping ?
or did u fall down the stairs or something ?
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sun, 12 December 2004 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
me and dad are building our new house at sandy bay and i was putting insulation in the floor and mis judged the joists and feel between them, hence landing on my left side and breaking a rib, having an enlarged spleen, damaged a kidney and a massive bruise!!
cutsGotBoost
Regular

September 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sun, 12 December 2004 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh ide be in, when my car is going. early next year hopefully, im in low head, bugger off all you ppls are in hobart.
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sun, 12 December 2004 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm, i bruised my stomach once and also managed to break my arm while i was at it, spent 5 days in hospital

Whats do u drive cuts?
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sun, 12 December 2004 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice one sam!!! hey cuts do u wanna b part of the club, infacti should update the site hey!!
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Mon, 13 December 2004 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
managed to cut my hand last nite in 6 diferent places on glass while trying to scale a wall at the old fort over the river... still kicking myself about not thinkin that there would b glass on top of the wall, oldest trick in the book...
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Tue, 14 December 2004 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u silly people.
TRD my old man did something like that when he was making the deck. He broke ribs a collar bone and a few other things aswell.
I've only ever broken bones on motorbikes. That why i don't one anymore.
I've got a mate who cut every single finger trying to grab hold of a road sign.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Tue, 14 December 2004 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dam that would suck... i want to go do this Grass Tree hill run, i reckon it would b great, but we have to clear the roads before we do it, else we will take out some cars at the same time!!
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Tue, 14 December 2004 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got a "road closed" sign
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Tue, 14 December 2004 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
like i was saying mooks we will need 3 hand held radios,
1. Start Line
2. FInish Line
3. For driver if he fucks himself or runs into trouble along the way
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Tue, 14 December 2004 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, and where did this road closed sign come from eh?

radios to cover this kind of distance and terrain are a couple of hundred bucks though. Dam good idea though

as for other motorists i really doubt there would be many people on the road if we do it late at night! plus if we have people at both the start and finish and if we have radios we can easily radio to the drive saying a car is coming along...
cutsGotBoost
Regular

September 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Tue, 14 December 2004 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, well i drive a shitty camira at the moment, untill my car is on the road, which will be early next yr. Its a 1977 Ra23 celica with a series 6 (was twin turbo from the factory) 13b turbo, T04b, microtech, all expensive shit Razz its blue and low, ill take some pics this weekend and post it, cause the engine is going in this week, so it will be down to proper height in the front.
ill join ya club, toyota cruises would be the best.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Tue, 14 December 2004 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what kind of area is it ?
if it's bushy then night runs will be shit all the wild life trying to get hit and fucking up the fronts of cars.

Oddly enough the road closed sign was donated to us after some of my friends went for a mission when we were having a party.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Tue, 14 December 2004 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cam_RA40 wrote on Sun, 07 November 2004 00:01

I might be keen for a cruise, depending when and where. I drive an ae92 fx gt import.

We actually had a twincam.org cruise today and got about 12 cars. Mainly ae92s and ae82s as well as a ma61 supra with a 1ggte, clubman with 4agze and a hilux with big 20" rims. The were a couple of 4agze rollas, a 20 valve and lots of 4ages.

http://www.twincam.org/forums/uploads/post-3-1099728916.jpg

http://www.twincam.org/forums/uploads/post-3-1099728945.jpg

http://www.twincam.org/forums/uploads/post-3-1099729032.jpg

anybody know the bloke that owns this club car ????
is he the guy that lives in mount nelson ???

I also see the girl with the ford mini truck on 20's everywhere
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Tue, 14 December 2004 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes toyota cruises are great!! Grass Tree should b ok at night. We used to go on cruises with a group i was in called Shiftlock (which is a gay club) and there where about 30 of us doing about 100k all the way around grass tree at late night at about 1 and we were about 10 metres apart, i was in an AE82 4A-C and i was pulling around 60 each corner!! so that wasn't too bad!! i am speaking to this bloke about a grass tre run and he is all cut and making fun of it cause i am not asking him!!! he says "OH THAT SUCKS AND U WILL ALL CRASH!!"
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Tue, 14 December 2004 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
look at all those FWD's in that pic... mind u, u have to love the MA61, i know i do, but i don't like the coloured bumpers etc etc
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Wed, 15 December 2004 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, just an idea .............why dont we start a new thread for this topic. instead of having to get to the 3rd page..........???????????

i'll be intuitive
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Fri, 17 December 2004 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think we should continue this one!!
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sat, 18 December 2004 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, i feel a war breaking out here
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sat, 18 December 2004 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw u going to work today sam!, have u got a new exhaust or something ??
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sun, 19 December 2004 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL i want to see how long we can keep this post going for!!! YES it is offical, my supra blows 30cm flames from the exhaust!!
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Mon, 20 December 2004 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
30cm!!! hehe

Na, no new exhaust just the tip thats always been on there since i bought her. i was probably just fangin her or keeping the revs high? dosnt sound too bad eh?

wats mookie upto?
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Mon, 20 December 2004 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dunno i haven't heard from him in a while. Hey sam how would u feel giving me a hand doign a 1JZ swap. i just want to get the engine bolted in and hooked upto the g'box, then i will send it to the auto electrian. U got any mates or know any mechanic's that have some know how about this shit cause it iwll b a big project, but or over 200kw ATW i think its worth it!!
Kingswood
Regular

December 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Mon, 20 December 2004 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The only thing wrong with the late night grass tree run, well there is 2 things actually, Cause it is a fairly high rd in some of the more shaded corners it seem to get a bit slippery even when it has been a nice day. One of my mates had an Ra40 coupe with an 18rg and i was in my old Datsun 200b, cam, twin 40's and a couple of other mods went quite well, Any way we were floggin it up the hill and when we were going through on of these "shady areas" my mate chris spun aroud and when front first into a ditch. Any way car was pretty jammed so i had to hook a rope up and to him out with him nailing it in reverse, just lucky there were no cars coming. The other problem people like me coming the other way Very Happy
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Tue, 21 December 2004 00:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it seems to be a pretty quite road.. I dunno!!! but i got chased by 2 people yesturday that where not happy wiht me at all. 1 was a lancer that ia dragged and sent him into the other lane. So i fucking bolted and was doing over 100k's on main road moonah and was sideways around heaps of corners, Got away tho (Supra power!!) then the other was, have u seen that Black Exa withe the Yellow Nismo sticker on the back window, well i don't like him much cause he made a move on my GF so we drove past and with the deep groan of the Supra we set off his alarm, anyway he was trying ot chase us around, and i did 120k's around churchill!!
Btw i am thinking of getting a 1JZ and creating a JZA61 anyone keen on helping when the time comes ?
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Wed, 22 December 2004 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where are u gunna do the conversion ?????
you need a big shed . well at least a lockable shed
also do u have any tools ?????
other than your gyc friends Very Happy

let me know and i'll try and organise some stuff.
also how ever long u think it will take times that by 3 and you will be close
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Wed, 22 December 2004 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Wed, 22 December 2004 12:57

also do u have any tools ?????
other than your gyc friends Very Happy

lol...

I'll certainly give a helping hand. I should be fine with most of it but if i need any help i could try convincing my dad to get me out of any sticky situations i may get myself into, he's a top mechanic. Should be a fairly straight bolt over, if you get the mounts and the clutch casing to suit. But you have to change alot of other stuff aswell. Do ALOTof reseacrh before you start this
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Wed, 22 December 2004 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea it should be all good, i got a mate with an NX coupe who's clutch cable went to the shit today and we got that sorted quite easily! but he wants to help, he wants to put an SR20DET into his car, but still it will never beat the 12 second White Dragon
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Wed, 22 December 2004 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does he have a mate with a gay purple mirage ?
if he does tell them both to learn to drive and to stay the fuck out of kingston.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Wed, 22 December 2004 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there are a few NX coupes going around. Na he is ok this bloke wit this NX and he hates mirages! like me!
ToyT18
Regular

July 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Thu, 23 December 2004 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello i think i might start posting on here and joining in. what are u up too nick? what r u doing over christmas i have some time off work. im going to start taking my crankshaft out of the 3T-GTE and get it reground and balanced and order those rings and bearings while im at it so ill have to bring my fat tool kit home. Are u saving ur pennys for the 1JZ? i think the JZZ30 version is a good choice as there are so many on the mainland but rare to find 5-speed but the AISAN 4spd auto is meant to be really smooth and tough. it will have alot of punch with 208kw and 360nm in a car that weighs 1200kgs but it wont be cheap either. hmmmm get ur dad to build a shed out the back of ur new house and buy some tools and maybe a thrash car to get around in for a while ur doing it. if u just can get the old motor out and put the new one in yourself your saving alot of money than giving the whole car to a workshop. ill talk to u soon anyway. PS anyone want to buy a 3T-C for $180
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Fri, 24 December 2004 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh ill take the 3T-C, it can power my bicycle! yup i've sold my sillycar. I got 1600 cash for it so im pretty happy. he got a good bargain for the condition the car was in. I'm sad to see her go, had some fun times in it... Sliding sideways in the wet and on gravel, doing burnouts or attempting... reached 190km/h spun countless number of times in the wet on roads whilst trying to drift, lol fun times. even crashed the old girl and she still went! tough car Sad

Anyways, could be buying a supra on monday, maybe. I've taken 2 supras for extensive test drives the last 2 days and impressed with both. The old mk2 supras stick to the roads for sure.

Hurry up and get your 1JZ nick! and build that shed we need. it will be an awsome conversion!
goonman86
Regular

September 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Fri, 24 December 2004 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well guys what are you doing for new year? im cuming down in my rolla and i would like to meet up with some of you guys for a drink and talk toyotas with ya just look out for a loud ke 30 4 door red with 15inch hyper fang mags hehehe and ill be in the passenger seat Confused
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Fri, 24 December 2004 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i will b dropping the engine in with hte mounts and watever, but then sending it to the auto electrians to have it wired up. I have been speaking to a guy wit ha JZA61 and he says it has power similar to that of something created by NASA!!! I will sell the 5ME to a wrecker or someone who wnats it. But i might take out a loan to have this convertion done, cause i will want ot keep the car. I reckon i could claim it is one of hte fastest supras in tassie!!!
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Fri, 24 December 2004 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BTW i mighy just go and fit my new K&N Pod filter that is worth $140
ToyT18
Regular

July 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Fri, 24 December 2004 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So u brought the pod filter then nick. hmm im bored tonight aswell sorry i cant reply to ur msg i have no credit. and a 3T-C can power much more than a bicycle. it has powerd an 8 second trueno and an 11 sec KE70 in america because for some stupid reason they love 3T-C's and like making them into race engines. hmm anyway. BTW was your celica an RA65 or 60?
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Fri, 24 December 2004 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tis was an RA60 with the good ol' 21R-C that survived a full year of thrashing, was quite surprised. She served well. Man i've been without a car for like a day now and already i hate it, it sux, i cant do it! On monday, im soooo buying a car...
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Fri, 24 December 2004 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now u know wat i went through and am still going through not having a Rego'd car!! BTW i got a Nomad MP3 player for the car, and just tested it out and it hooks upto my AMP!!!!! WOOT so ditch the CD Player and i iwll b using my 128mb MP3 player!!!
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sat, 25 December 2004 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tankin hard, go the mp3 players.

Why dont ya just rego your car then? or do ya have to get it to pass inspection?
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sat, 25 December 2004 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, i am going to see if i can just Transfer Rego into my name and keep the Rego till Feburary on the car, then get it swapped, but it has to be inspected after that, but it will pass, cause not only is it a Toyota, but its a Supra. How is your supra hunting going Sam ?
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sun, 26 December 2004 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gotta wait untill 2moro to check out my supra. Its killing me! And i found out yesturday i have to wait untill wensday to get it cuss the banks are shut monday and tuesday!!! but im hopeing to close a deal 2moro thank goodness. Dont think i could spend another day without a car

Good luck getting rego transferred and everything, it should go relatively smoothly you'd think. And you only have to get that indicator light fixed to pass inspection dont ya?
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sun, 26 December 2004 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Na the bus company is paying for all that shit, so i am just waiting on them to reply, cause if they don't do it, i am going to take them to see Judge Judy. How much u paying for your supra, is it the one with the 6MGE ? Auto/Man/ Colour/ Km's ?

BTW i am ordering a Rare Celica XX Supra 2800GT model, u should see it it looks insane, its only $30 from Japan!!
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sun, 26 December 2004 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice one! a 2800GT for $30 aint bad at all matey.

well for all u to know the supra that i MIGHT be buying has the following specs
Manual
213,000km
6MGE
Cascade Blue (Metallic)
And some other mods nothing to radical though of course

Sorting out a price 2moro, fingers crossed

[Updated on: Sun, 26 December 2004 05:14]

TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sun, 26 December 2004 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Blue.....
Cascade Draught Blue!! LOL Laughing
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sun, 26 December 2004 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how do u find out about all these MA61, i could never find any!!
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sun, 26 December 2004 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I stalk em all! Muahaha. Na i just keep an eye out for them and get lucky, ive only seen 3 and ive been looking for wat 3 months?
Jonny2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Wed, 29 December 2004 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi. I only just found this thread, no time to read it all. Some people are on the Yahoo group Hobart-Toyota e-mail list.
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/hobart-toyota/
Feel free to join.

I have a "TE37 Corolla Levin" which I take out for some hard country driving quite often, and a few laps at Baskerville sometimes. I also have a AE86 which is more the daily driver for now.

I may come for a cruise if I know one is planned. Im in Hobart.
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Wed, 29 December 2004 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey johnny sup? and welcome. Where abouts do you carve up the country roads?

hey nick, whens you getting your supra registered! cuss i'll hopefully be getting mine tomorrow, fingers crossed all goes well Confused
purple_people_eater_1
Regular

June 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Wed, 29 December 2004 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hello everyone
like jonny I thought I might post.

names Kieran some of you might know of me?

Im currently driving a KE70 wagon with twin down draft carbies and 2" exhaust, having some tuning problems at the moment with the carbies anyone know of a good mechanic that works on the old skool cars? Thanks for your offer jonny I recon I'll take you up on you having a look, but Id rather not trouble you.

I also have 3 KE20 corollas:

A spare one for parts.

A rolling rally shell:
celica struts and brakes, T18 diff, extended control arms, brake bias, waiting for paint. which Im looking to sell $300

street/track car:
4agte, W55 supra box, celica struts, twinspot calipers, 313mm vented rotors,K-mac adjustable camber tops, custom JDM sprinter diff with LSD and discs, Speed star XR5 wheels 15x7, just have to put it all together, getting there...

Im also selling my spare 4age 100kw motor suit RWD, fresh import hasnt been used in aus yet, had auto box behind it in japan! service sticker states 63xxxkm, so low kms, cutnshut intake manifold, STD. exhaust manifold, brand new "kellam" 4-1 extractors, all cooling pipes etc, all sensors, 1 brand NEW loom, another spare loom, ignitor, coil, ECU, knock snesor, MAP sensor, O2 sensor, alternator, injectors and rail, machined flywheel, new input bearing, brand new Dakin heavy duty clutch kit includes thrust bearing clutch and pressure plate, T50 gear box from AE71 wagon, RWD 4a engine mounts. I have recepiets for everything has cost over $2600, will sell $1900 may take offers.

I also have a 4age crank shaft in good condtion that I may sell for the right price.

sorry for the long post, Cheers kieran
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Wed, 29 December 2004 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck me kieran u got some stuff!! u must love your cars like hte rest of us on here!!!
Sam i got no fucking idea when i will get this thing registered. The guy i bought it off didn't send the Quotes off yet and the bus company hasn't seen them. So i am thinking i might just go back, get the quotes redone and send them to the bus company with a nasty letter Evil or Very Mad Cause i can't get in contact with the guy i bought it off, he seems to have disappeared!!!
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Wed, 29 December 2004 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Does anyone want to purchase a Fujimi 2800GT Celica XX Supra from Japan? it will take about 1 Week to get here. The cost is $33.60 (so basically $35) The model looks fucking insane, i have seen one before. But it doesn't come with the tough old stock supra rims, they looks like 17" Watanabi's Wink Anyway PM or ASAP cause i will be ordering mine in a few days!!
Pages (4): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Tasmania toymoders
Next Topic:Tasmanian Toyota Owners
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 11:04:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0085721015930176 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.