Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Mon, 22 November 2004 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
These are the only pics have so far i'm waiting to get the camera back so i can show u guys the rest.The image quality isn't very good but u can sorta see what's going on

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v498/Mookiemadskillz/Mookie.jpg
That's me looking at how fucking dodgy we are doing things i mean who uses a 4X4 jack to flip a car ?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v498/Mookiemadskillz/itwasfineyesterday.jpg

That's me and my mate gordz looking at the underside of the car trying to decide what to do next.
I look so camp cuz when the pic was taken i was flicking my watch down my arm, but in the pic i just look limp wristed.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v498/Mookiemadskillz/ontwowheels.jpg

That's the car balanced perfectly. when we got it to this stage we could just pull it over.

EDIT: does anybody know how to take stills from an "AVI" movie ?????

[Updated on: Mon, 22 November 2004 04:15]

Send a private message to this user    
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Mon, 22 November 2004 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes mookie u look very gay, and now the ghetto mobile is really a Ghetto mobile... it looks pretty dead to me
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Mon, 22 November 2004 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's only got one ghetto mag left.
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Mon, 22 November 2004 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where did the others go ?
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Mon, 22 November 2004 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They other 2 ghetto mags are on the "drag car"
We just made a another few videos in my mates SA63 coupe doing fishies up my dirt road with me out the sun roof !!!!!!!!
I got 2 eyes and 2 lung fulls of dust but it was fucking awesome .
I need to get some cds soon 4 u guys.

Does anybody know how to get stills from AVI files ??????
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Mon, 22 November 2004 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
to get stills u will probably need a movie editing program that can break each movie frame into 1 individual scene. Dam right i want a cd with your movies on it. i reckon it would b funny as.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Mon, 22 November 2004 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what ever happened to ur video of u sitting on the brake for 2 mins ????
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Mon, 22 November 2004 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAHA, you guys are crazy. Where bouts were you flipping that old celica over at? looked like an awsome place to get up to some stuff.

I wouldn't be sure how to capture stills out of an .avi file. a quick search on google might uncover something.

Hows the drag car and what does she run!!
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Mon, 22 November 2004 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v498/Mookiemadskillz/000_0306.jpg

Lol it's not a real drag car it just sorta looks like one.
It's a FWD mazda 323 my friend gave to me
the clutch (anybody know where i can get a cheap 2nd hand 1?) is gone at the moment and it only runs on 3 cylinders.
but it's good for a laugh untill it blows then i'm going to do some freaky conversion.
I might do the same thing as that guy with the white laser TRD u know who i am talking about.
That thing was fucking fast.
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Mon, 22 November 2004 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, watta beast! Just like my mates one he drives around but its his grandmas car! lol.

Try around some wreckers dude. Look em up in the yellow pages and ring around.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Mon, 22 November 2004 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i've been meaning to but i just don't have time anymore.
i wouldn't think u could buy 2nd hand clutches
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Tue, 23 November 2004 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tom k's laser.... that has a Familia GTR engine in it... i dunno how u would go fitting an 1800 into that little 1500 or 1600, y not get a ford laser sports engine which is twin carbies... they go alright get duel webbers or d'loto
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Tue, 23 November 2004 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah it might fit u never know there seems to be a bit of space under the bonnet.
I've never heard of a sports ford laser are they the TX# ???
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Tue, 23 November 2004 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So around when are we getting together for a cruise and what not ?
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Wed, 24 November 2004 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh, i wouldn't mind to know.

Hey mookie you still got those plates from that sa63? could have a bit of fun with them Very Happy
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Wed, 24 November 2004 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The number plates ?
yeah i do
lol Nod
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Wed, 24 November 2004 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, always wanted to drive past some certain fixed cameras with sum of them Very Happy
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Wed, 24 November 2004 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
then who ever those plates are registered to gets fucked up... BTW i am a bit pissed off cause hte bloke that filmed my 2 minutes on the brakes deleted it.. and i get my supra on sunday and get back around the 4th of 5th of december so maybe before new years we can have a cruise.. wat do u guys say
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Wed, 24 November 2004 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can say i took them to the tip ?????
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Wed, 24 November 2004 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol dude yer meant to hand in the plates to the transport place, not just chuck them out, u could say u had them stolen and someone put them on there car, and pretend your car which they will never find is the stolen car!!!
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Thu, 25 November 2004 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Disclaimer: This is not true to my knowledge

Its easy dude, one of my friends wanted one of my other friends plates becuase it started with XX, this was some joke between her and one of her friends. So she being a chic my mate gave her his plates off his car went into service tas and told em they had been stolen! Got new plates for 25bux end of story. hehe
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Thu, 25 November 2004 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if u guys wanna come to a party tonite call me on 0409161728.
it won't be huge but the girl who is turning 18 today doesn't have many friends so the more the merryer

Oh and i've stolen number plates b4 but i have no idea what people did after that. so it can happen

[Updated on: Thu, 25 November 2004 06:35]

TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Thu, 25 November 2004 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
were is this party mate... maybe it's too late already!! i am going to an 18th tomorrow
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Fri, 26 November 2004 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm so hungover there is another party tonight a massive one in a rich ass house.
call me and i'll give u guys directions
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Fri, 26 November 2004 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol nice one man. i just got home then i have to get up at 5am to leave to goto QLD to get the Supra!! should b back around the 4th or 5th so i will talk to u guys again around then
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sat, 27 November 2004 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dam, would've loved to of gone to that rich perons place for a party! I went to one myself last nite and it was pretty awsome but im soo tired now... early mornings arnt good

Good luck with ur car matey!
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Tue, 30 November 2004 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are TRD,Neg.Boost and myself the only people who post here ?
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Tue, 30 November 2004 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
& me sometimes Wink
goonman86
Regular

September 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Tue, 30 November 2004 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hay cam whats up
ill be in town this satday night after the drags if ya wanna come out for a chat
i want a ride in your gt when im in town and maybe see what the old 2tg goes like up against the 4ag Very Happy
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Wed, 01 December 2004 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate, I rekon i could come out for a little bit. What time do the drags finish up & where is a good place to meet up? you can definately come for a ride too!

I'm not as badder driver as i seemed the other night, i don't normally pull out in front of 4wds Wink

I rekon you're car would marginly beat mine, I think the torque and kw figures are pretty similar depending what model 2tg you have but your car is a shit load lighter than mine.
goonman86
Regular

September 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Wed, 01 December 2004 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was not a good idea pulling out like that lol well im not sure what time ill be in town but pm me your phone number and ill sms you well the motor im runing is only the 262 2tg but im trying to bild a 2tg/3tg motor
but im geting there and ive got efi with a wolf 2d computer in the shed going on soon
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Wed, 01 December 2004 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gee that sounds alright!

Eh mookie any word on TRD getting his supra yet?

And all you guys in the south i'd recommend checking out JDS Automotives, they just moved into glenorchy and already have a shipment of imports! Couldn't give ya and address but its mainroad just north of Woolies servo, keep ya eye peeled for import-y lookin cars!
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Thu, 02 December 2004 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do these guys only stock complete cars or do they have import parts, halfcuts etc?
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Thu, 02 December 2004 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I haven't heard from TRd yet isn't there somebody who goes the skool with him on here ????
I'd like to find out how is going with it tho
I could maybe get his number from my sisters friends if i asked enough of them .
goonman86
Regular

September 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Thu, 02 December 2004 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would like to no more??????? if they stock import motors
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Thu, 02 December 2004 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he told me on msn yesterday he has it. and he has a horn Laughing
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Thu, 02 December 2004 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$50 says he has tryed to stick his dick in it somewhere.
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Fri, 03 December 2004 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wont dispute that

Yes JDS Automotive do stock full imports and halfcuts. They have just setup so as dont have much stock in at the moment but do have about 5 full cars there, 1 supra i was looking at today untill i realised that i could afford a bank loan cuss they would charge me $4900 interest over 5 years! 4900 for a 9000 car!!! blow that... Yeh anyways the guy there, think his name is Shane said he will be completly stocking his yard with full imports and halfcuts in the next couple of weeks. and the bargains are to be had when they come straight off the ship before they have been detailed. The Supra i was looking at, they were asking 12000 and only 9000 fully complianced and rego before detailing and that included buffing the paint. So i thought that wasnt too bad! Anyways check them out. Oh they also do bodykits aswell! This seems like one of the first dam good places around here in tassie that do this stuff!
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Fri, 03 December 2004 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Props to them for doing what we all wish we could and set up a place like that.

what the address ????
chris philpott
Regular

November 2002
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Fri, 03 December 2004 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its in the old Amrick Garage site next door to PRD realestate at main road Montrose.
His name is Kerry and will be stocking compliant cars, halfcuts, bodykits, wheels, engine goodies and just about any performance bits.

Sounds like he has complete cars waiting on the docks in Melbourne and more in transit due in 2-3 weeks.

He will be able to supply new and second hand so some savings will be made, someone finally in Hobart.

His other business is the smash repairs at the back of the importers.

Cheers Chris Smile

negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sat, 04 December 2004 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ching Ching! Think ill be saving all my pennies from now on! I fianlly have somewhere to spend them! Very Happy
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sun, 05 December 2004 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where is montrose ??????
what's the name of the main road is it "main road montrose" ????
me and a mate r gunna check it out but neither of us know where it is
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sun, 05 December 2004 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys it's TRD_Celica, but now i am TRD_Supra cause i bought the old girl!! MA61 and i tell u wat it looks really nice and is in good condition for it's age. I raced my mates NX Coupe with an SR20 and managed to give it a good run!! but yea everything is great!! it's a very nice car i'll get a pic of it for u guys
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sun, 05 December 2004 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey there "newcomer" when r u gunna bring it down and show me then ??????
i'm dying to see it
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sun, 05 December 2004 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aw sweet! Another MA61 in tassie! thats awsome. you've gotta show us all matey
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sun, 05 December 2004 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh and montrose is inbetween glenorchy and rosetta, you have to keep a sharp eye out for the place though
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Sun, 05 December 2004 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol newcomer!!! never mind i will get back up there soon!! i will go and take some proper pic's of it cause dad has got some 6 mega pixel camera and that is meant to kick arse at taking photo's so i will clean it for the 8th time again and take some good pics. i want to go and buy a K&N air filter today cause the stock air filter is soooooooooooooooooooooooo restrictive it has about the size of a tennis ball to let air in!! pretty big ey!! Very Happy but cause i am poor i am just going to have to start with a sporty muffler rather than the entire system! but depending on the condition of the car u will b surprised it's very straight and very clean on the outside i got a bargain i reckon. The 5ME doesn't go too bad either. i did blockies on saturday night when i got back and no VL / R31 could beat me and mine is stock remember they all have 12" exhausts Laughing, but na it's a really nice car
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Mon, 06 December 2004 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dam this car is fine! Saw it like an hour ago! Its in dam good condition for its age and for 3 grand a bit of a steal! Soo jealous, hehe Very Happy Dam this is a sweet car to have. Cant wait till i can find a decent one! Havnt found one without panel damage yet...
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Mon, 06 December 2004 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am really pleased with it... i am about to go and fit a shitty super cheap POD filter to it... those $30 ones but it is only temporary, i want to upgrade to a K&N at some stage, but they are all better than the stock filter!!! glad u like it mate.. if we have a cruise i spose u will b seeing more of it!! next idea is to do an engine swap.. might do a 6MGE to start with then goto either a 7M-GTE or even a 1jz but we will c
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Mon, 06 December 2004 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go the 1JZ i recon
no BHG's then
what's ur mobile number i lost it when my phone got repaired
i wanna meet you somewhere so i can see ur new car.
if u want i'll let u make a movie of you doing freaky shit on my PRIVATE ROAD .
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Mon, 06 December 2004 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my new number is 0439 696996 .. that is no BS!!! i just fitted the cheap arse Super Cheap POD Filter that i paid $30 for... i must take it for a drive in a sec and see how she goes!! do u guys think we should have a toyota cruise soon
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Tue, 07 December 2004 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i'm getting my new celica soon so we should have a cruise then. I won't have my licence tho so one of my friends will be driving.

EDIT who is thinking of becoming a finacial member ?

[Updated on: Tue, 07 December 2004 01:50]

TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Tue, 07 December 2004 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
financial member for wat??? i had a 2.5" press bent exhaust fitted today with a 3" cannon muffler, it's not one of those pissy little Autobahn try hard Hyundai Excel mufflers, this is a big mother fucker of a Muffler and i tell u wat the supra roars!!
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Tue, 07 December 2004 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A sticker and a T shirt.
i just think we should seen as tho we use their resources.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Tue, 07 December 2004 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i don't want either tho...!! and i got no money left Sad
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Tue, 07 December 2004 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol i was looking at your pics mookie .... lmao the ghetto mobile!!
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Thu, 09 December 2004 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BANG! thats all ya heard the other nite when TRD gunned it, lol

Did ya end up eggin that pulsar last nite?
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
icon14.gif  Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Thu, 09 December 2004 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep sure did mate, his car is a total mess but i drove past today to have a look and he wasn't there, maybe went to the car wash!
wat do u think of her tho negative ? the thumbs up ?
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Thu, 09 December 2004 22:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
her? as in that gal u paid the other other? or your car? Very Happy She's mighty fine and a great base for a project! And for 3 grand, u gunna have me jealous for a while untill i can find one! lol
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's Fri, 10 December 2004 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Party tonight i was asked to bring guys as there is going to be SO MANY chicks there so gimme a call if u guys wanna come it should be a good night.
plus i'd like to meet a few of u and i still haven't seen ur car yet TRD

[Updated on: Fri, 10 December 2004 01:55]

Pages (4): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Tasmania toymoders
Next Topic:Tasmanian Toyota Owners
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 02:43:59 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.013616800308228 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.