Toymods » Track Talk » F*cking retarded stupid fu*ked up who9e

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

F*cking retarded stupid fu*ked up who9e Thu, 04 November 2004 23:32 Go to next message
Hi

Today, driving to work, I ALMOST got hit by some stupid whore in a ford.

I was driving along, minding my own business when I see this RED FORD LASER coming around a roundabout. Somehow the bitch made it around that because what happens next will surprise you.

I was driving behind some victorian in a kia I think (didn't really care, i was more worried about the idiot driver). The ford narrowly missed the victorian, it was so close it wasn't funny! I was next... the stupid whore kept on coming into my lane, thankfully the lanes were wide, it would have been a 120km/h impact Shocked (60 + 60 and all that).

I'm so glad I spend a lot of time driving through the hills because if it weren't for my quick reaction i'd have one very damaged celica xx Sad

And I must say, the bridgestone potenza GIII's grip very, very well in super wet weather! Go bridgestone! Who needs goodyear to have a goodyear...

Anyway, I hate stupid drivers who don't have a fucking clue about how to drive, it pisses me off so much! How the fuck did someone like her get her license!

</rant> Rolling Eyes
  Send a private message to this user    
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: F*cking retarded stupid fu*ked up who9e Fri, 05 November 2004 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
She might have been drunk?

Got to be wary of other people and their dodgy driving that's for sure.
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: F*cking retarded stupid fu*ked up who9e Fri, 05 November 2004 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe she was, but this was about 8:15am so I don't really think so!!

I'm just glad I reacted fast enough.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: F*cking retarded stupid fu*ked up who9e Fri, 05 November 2004 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it always seems to be the ford drivers Evil or Very Mad I was on my way to work a few weeks ago, and some bloke/chik starts coming towards me at a roundabout (he went around to the right instead of left)...im sitting there going WTF.

Luckily noone behind me so i reverse at about 40-50km...damn that pissed me off, he just kept going Shocked

Glad your car's all good Very Happy
genkin
Regular

January 2004
Re: F*cking retarded stupid fu*ked up who9e Fri, 05 November 2004 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
farken crazy biatch!

u should have spun around and chased her, then had some mad road rage up in her face!

i think we need more road rage! personally i have never tried it (only even beeped my horn once in anger).

should be compulsary to have license 'renewal' PRACTICAL exam every 5 or 10 years.
There are just to many rolling risks on the roads!
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: F*cking retarded stupid fu*ked up who9e Fri, 05 November 2004 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was tempted, but I was late for work!

I rarely use my horn... I tend to react by avoiding the crash Smile

BTW, being drunk is no excuse... if you do drive while you aren't really capable of driving, then you should be pushed onto your knees and shot.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: F*cking retarded stupid fu*ked up who9e Fri, 05 November 2004 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
usaully if someone does something stupid I just let it go unless they are really getting on my nerves, tailgaters shit me the most. Wait for a chance througha nice quiet spot and then change back to second and off I go, best when my cra is clod cos then they cop a load of smoke
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: F*cking retarded stupid fu*ked up who9e Fri, 05 November 2004 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Personally, someone who swerves into my lane and almost hits my car pisses me off a hell of a lot more. I hope she crashes her car into a tree or something, just enough to teach her a lesson, and I hope she is the only one hurt in the process.

Too many dumbass drivers around.
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: F*cking retarded stupid fu*ked up who9e Fri, 05 November 2004 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was she going in your direction or the other way?

jump on the phone and call police assistance report the numberplate and incident.

even if nothing happens now, when she eventually gets caught for something stupid they will have the report u made stored. hopefully then a stricter punishment.
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: F*cking retarded stupid fu*ked up who9e Fri, 05 November 2004 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Other way.

At the time I was a little more worried about saving my car (and myself I guess). Didn't catch the number plate, like I said before, was late for work and didn't have time to spin around and catch up.
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: F*cking retarded stupid fu*ked up who9e Fri, 05 November 2004 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh well,

it shits me to tears when others put my life in danger... im the only one whos allowed to do that.

glad to hear u were unscathed
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: F*cking retarded stupid fu*ked up who9e Fri, 05 November 2004 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks.

Knowing our piggies here, i'll probably get pulled over for "dangerous driving" while accelerating to 60 or something Rolling Eyes
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: F*cking retarded stupid fu*ked up who9e Fri, 05 November 2004 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hydra (and all other SA peeps)

Had an incident yesterday - was following my gf to her parents place - she was in a lil yellow ford laser, me 2003 corolla behind her...

watched a civic merge into our lane - didn't check anything just merged, right where my gf was.

Gf hits brakes...I down change swap lanes and floor it up next to the civic - and do exactly what she did to my gf...just merge into her lane....

DOPEY BITCH DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE!

I was about half an inch away from hitting her car and she didn't notice...so I planted it...got in front of her and sat in both lanes...gave the brakes a good push -- watched the silly cow shit it - so I change into the lane next too her...slow down and get back behind my gf.

Road Rage is good Very Happy
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: F*cking retarded stupid fu*ked up who9e Fri, 05 November 2004 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good work!

I hate bad drivers, I hate them so much!
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: F*cking retarded stupid fu*ked up who9e Fri, 05 November 2004 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

DOPEY BITCH DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE!

Some people have no idea about what is going on around them eg. your example.

I have had stuff like this happen many times too, i.e. being merged into by someone etc. and you either take action to prevent an accident or they realise you are there and swerve back into their lane at the last second.

Usually if you move for them and then check to see if they realised they f$%ked up they just drive along oblivious to what could have happened. Or worse they give you the look of "What's your problem" Mad

Everyone makes mistakes now and then, but you can tell that some people aren't making a rare mistake it's just how they drive all the time i.e. the tossers here (in the land of round-a-bouts) who turn right from the left lane on dual lane round-a-bouts even though the arrows painted on the road clearly show which lanes can travel in which directions Mad We even had an ad campaign run for nearly a year and peope still don't know Rolling Eyes
Goose
Regular

April 2004
Re: F*cking retarded stupid fu*ked up who9e Fri, 05 November 2004 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dickhead drivers make you a better driver, i can't beleive how much better my driving skills have got since i started driving up and down south road in a 1 tonne tray top ute, brakes lock up and just the slightest too much pressure and with knobs cutting in and out of traffic doing dumb stuff it makes you more alert.

The worst have to be having some commonwhore driver cut me off slamed the brakes on, so i braked as hard as i could and downed shifted, only to hear my load of I-Beam brake the restraints and come sliding towards the cab, so i get off the brakes to stop the load sliding, then brake again to hear the I-Beam slide even closer, managed to stop about an inch away from the guys bumper look in the rear view mirror and see the ibeam has stopped hitting the cab window but not with enough force to break it.
luckily other wise i would have had one hit me in the back of the head.Sure got the heart racing.
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: F*cking retarded stupid fu*ked up who9e Fri, 05 November 2004 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Had a four wheel drive bmw reverse back around a round-a-bout because she missed her exit, almost rammed me, I showed my middle finger yelled some obscenities (sp?) and was on my way, like its hard to do another lap of the round-a-bout :/
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: F*cking retarded stupid fu*ked up who9e Sat, 06 November 2004 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HyDrA wrote on Fri, 05 November 2004 10:32

Anyway, I hate stupid drivers who don't have a fucking clue about how to drive, it pisses me off so much! How the fuck did someone like her get her license!

At the bottom of the cereal box... Ford drivers stole the cereal box to get theirs. Surprised
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: F*cking retarded stupid fu*ked up who9e Wed, 10 November 2004 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Another old fool on the road... driving an SV21 camry, left hand side looked pretty nasty. I was following him, one of those fuckers that does 40 in a 60 zone, and he was glued to the left hand side of the road, only swerving out to go around parked cars... and he JUST BARELY missed them, i'm talking literally 1-5cm clearance! Judging by the condition of the left hand side of the car, he's gotten a bit too close sometimes!!

He alone is the reason we need testing on people over 60 yearly.
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: F*cking retarded stupid fu*ked up who9e Thu, 11 November 2004 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If people only kept their eyes open! I nearly got ran off the road the other day, same as most of your stories. I was minding my own business in MY lane and theres a car just ahead of me in the lane to my left. i was in her blind spot, she puts on the indicator and im thinking she aint gunna, she knows im here... does she? next thing her car is pulling over in my lane about to side swipe mine! slammed the brakes and beeped the horn and sped past her the second i got a chance to. Old driver again...
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: F*cking retarded stupid fu*ked up who9e Thu, 11 November 2004 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
negative boost wrote on Thu, 11 November 2004 16:02

If people only kept their eyes open! I nearly got ran off the road the other day, same as most of your stories. I was minding my own business in MY lane and theres a car just ahead of me in the lane to my left. i was in her blind spot, she puts on the indicator and im thinking she aint gunna, she knows im here... does she? next thing her car is pulling over in my lane about to side swipe mine! slammed the brakes and beeped the horn and sped past her the second i got a chance to. Old driver again...
You'll probably find that she relies upon her mirrors due to not being able to physically turn her head to look. Yet she still drives.

But yet I've been told by more abled bodied than myself people (person), "Why turn your head? Use your mirrors". Yep, from a female that has written off every car she's driven. Go figga.
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: F*cking retarded stupid fu*ked up who9e Thu, 11 November 2004 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lol... It's funny that people only use mirrors! Haven't they heard of blind spots?

Sometimes though it's easier and safer to use the mirror... like when you're backing out of a thin driveway with two solid posts either side of the car Confused Confused
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: F*cking retarded stupid fu*ked up who9e Fri, 12 November 2004 09:56 Go to previous message
HyDrA wrote on Fri, 12 November 2004 09:16

Lol... It's funny that people only use mirrors! Haven't they heard of blind spots?

Sometimes though it's easier and safer to use the mirror... like when you're backing out of a thin driveway with two solid posts either side of the car Confused Confused
That's what I'd call the bleeding obvious. Wink

But anyway, I find it funny and strange at the same time that when using the mirrors in that situation like backing out in a tight space, then it appears in the mirror you've got heaps of space, when you come next to something narrow, it appears like it's only 1cm away from the car if you turn your head to look at it. Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Nailed a bluebird sss
Next Topic:South Australia's new penalties
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 10:06:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0083229541778564 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.