Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » Toyota Super Cruise...finialised!, 20th November! BE THERE!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Toyota Super Cruise...finialised!, 20th November! BE THERE!! Sun, 07 November 2004 14:18 Go to next message
Ok on the saturday that just past myself and another celica owner (OzzyZR from ozcelica.com) did a trail run of the cruise and dieceded on here to stop and shit and etc!

So yeah the following leave times from locations before the cruise is as follows...

North side brisy people.... Meet at Aspley McDonals at 10:00am and then leave at 10:30am and make your way to the south sider's meeting point!

South Side brisy people....Meet at Springwood McDonals at about 11:00am (Rochedale Rd exit) and wait for the aspley people to get there! Hope fully you guys should be ready by about 11:30am but if need to be latest 12 noon! And make your way to BP Commera where I 'll be waiting.

North Gold Coast Peolpes!!!!!......Thats meeee! Meet At BP commera at 12:00noon and we'll be for probably an hour just to have enough time for ones from the brisy crusie to come down! and have a talk and look at everyones Toyota beasts!!! IT will be in the area somewhere behind the main building (go round the left of the truck diesel pumps) Then after that we will be heading off the finial meeting point before the full cruise!

South Coast people (everyone else, lol).... Mudgeeraba Shell/Hungry Jacks. I think about 1:00pm should be a good time to get there for you guys! The rest of the cruise should be there from 1:00pm on wards. Now this is the last chance for fuel and shit for a while so fill up here and stuff. Also if people want to eat then we shall eat here cause i'm planing the time for here and hungry jacks is good!, lol
IT be about 2:00pm or later based on food and people getting there etc, That we will leave.

The cruise will officaly start when we leave Mudgeebara Shell/Hungry Jacks and we will be heading up towards springbrooke for the first mountain climb It get real twisty and some of the corners are one way give so maybe the whole cruise can just pass them in one go, that would be sick!

Hopefully we plan to be "Best of all look outs" on top of springbrooke at about 3pm with everyone parked and shit! then leave there about 3.30-3.45pm and make our way down springbrooke but this time down pinecreek rd through the numinbah valley ...

Then back to behind nerang and turn toward mt nathan and go thorugh there to head toward canungra and go up tamborine mountain via "the goat track" and stop at a look out on the main road where the hang gliders take off and etc!

I hope to be at the hang glider look out at about 4.30ish and spend a little amount of time there (there is toliets at the hang gilders to!)

Then we will stop at a cafe/takeaway with a heap of parking and toliets and coastal views.. Here u can grab a afternoon tea or what ever and i'd like to get there about 5pm and then i'll plan an hour there but yeah u never now...!

Then we will leave there to go down the mountain and head towards BWCP but the long way via hope island and following the boardwater from paradise point.

hopefully get to BWCP at or just befroe 7pm and this is where the criuse will end and hopefully most of you stay around to enjoy BWCP with all the toyota's in force!

Any idea please post up...

Other wise just post up if u are coming and with what car!

Nezza Cool
  Send a private message to this user    
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: Toyota Super Cruise...finialised!, 20th November! BE THERE!! Sun, 07 November 2004 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there in the Supra. See you then Very Happy
rozz
Regular

April 2003
Re: Toyota Super Cruise...finialised!, 20th November! BE THERE!! Mon, 08 November 2004 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wouldnt mind going
but i live on the sunny coast
i'm guessing that its a saturday??
Aydrianp
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Toyota Super Cruise...finialised!, 20th November! BE THERE!! Mon, 08 November 2004 10:08 Go to previous message
I will definately be there, it's seams to be better organised then the last one I went to Smile. Should prove to be an awesome day?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Who wants to go cruisin on the sunny coast?
Next Topic:bwcp run tonight??? [29-10]
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:45:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0060949325561523 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.