Toymods » General Car Talk » The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Ko Ko
Regular

May 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sun, 26 December 2004 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UUP-46X wrote on Tue, 09 November 2004 08:42

I spotted a red sprinter yesterday just west of broadway, plates AE-8686, Hey Ko_Ko! Smile

Lolz that aint me though mine is AE0860. I think it is another asian dude has a similar car from me from far away but up close it is rust heaven Laughing
  Send a private message to this user    
Ko Ko
Regular

May 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sun, 26 December 2004 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Wed, 10 November 2004 21:35

fuck it..

spotted near newtown sydney...

one stupid ass 200SX.
purple
body kit
about 60mm off the ground
big chrome 'spinner' wank wheels.
big front mount IC... you guessed it NOT HOOKED UP! (rags stuffed in the pipe ends)

it's da fooliest sickiest bro dude ride in da world...

ICKSAY Wink

Lolz thats my mates car. Yeah it is one ricer has like 8 tvs in it or something. 19 inch spinners.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Mon, 27 December 2004 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL Laughing no shit?

more power to him if he likes it, but it's not my cup of tea Wink needs more rust Razz

Cya, Stewart
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Mon, 27 December 2004 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was driving down to Callala bay today and my daughter spotted it first and pointed it out to me....

a cow with a dirty ass...

its number plate was "L1CKTH4T"

[Updated on: Mon, 27 December 2004 10:49]

rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Mon, 27 December 2004 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Endless wrote on Sun, 26 December 2004 16:00

SIMDOG wrote on Wed, 10 November 2004 19:32

ke382TG wrote on Wed, 10 November 2004 15:59

Spotted green Hyundai Excel with a "Bad Bitch" Sticker on the back, any one on here?? Laughing

Was this around melbourne? Because I think I have seen that car too. Surprised

Woah also spotted this car in perth , this 'bad bitch' has been getting around Rolling Eyes

i think i saw several today Rolling Eyes
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 29 December 2004 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Fri, 26 November 2004 17:54

a really reeally REALLY nice aw11 in white/silver 2tone

in central sydneynext to the bus station on george st

man your car is nice

2 tones rock Evil or Very Mad Spotted a import 2 tone in a certain shopping center car park in hornsby had what looked like a 5zigen exhaust and some aftermarket rims just couldnt help myself but park next to it and take a photo
Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 31 December 2004 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spotted... one P plater in a green Civic ricer,'sick-8oy' rego picking women along William St... Did you know that was a man!
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 31 December 2004 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I never see any of your guys cars coz no 1 lives out this way. borderlining "sticks"
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 31 December 2004 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedrifts wrote on Fri, 31 December 2004 14:53

I never see any of your guys cars coz no 1 lives out this way. borderlining "sticks"

sorry dude, technically you are not in sydney.. isn't the citys Evil or Very Mad border halfway along the macarthur bridge? or is it the river?

you may see a shitty white corolla hooning around in a week or two, madly being tuned with a laptop.... Wink
spectre
Regular

July 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 31 December 2004 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Saw a metallic green RA28, looked all stock, had the front grill in silver, light tan interior. Didnt sound too healthy though... female driver (Perth)
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sat, 01 January 2005 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE0086 apotted in Mac Fields on the roundabout next to the BP servo
muzzi
Regular

December 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 26 January 2005 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Today, Australia Day (26th Jan, 05) I spotted two probable toymodders.

jvn-iil - a nice white ae92 with some power Smile Probably 7ish pm around hurstville.

Also, a white SW20 MR2, No Spoiler (fark I can't wait to get mine off too) 94+ tail lights, and yeah, going through the national park near stanwell tops.

bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 27 January 2005 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
last night (wednesday the 26th jan - aus day) there was a trueno behind me turning into century city, glen waverly at around 1-2am. it was dark in colour and had a big www.v-opt.co.jp sticker on the front window.
bootheman
Regular

March 2003

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 27 January 2005 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tofu sticker down the side?
thats charles old car i think he sold it 2 a mate of his, now drives a aw11 i think!

[Updated on: Thu, 27 January 2005 07:35]

bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 27 January 2005 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i couldnt see, he was behind my car, and it was dark, so i could just tell by the headlights, and the voption sticker
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 27 January 2005 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bootheman wrote on Thu, 27 January 2005 18:35

tofu sticker down the side?
thats charles old car i think he sold it 2 a mate of his, now drives a aw11 i think!

go the mighty aw11 Evil or Very Mad
bootheman
Regular

March 2003

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 27 January 2005 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
somone buy my almighty aw11 in 2-3 weeks
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 27 January 2005 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Sat, 01 January 2005 11:09

AE0086 apotted in Mac Fields on the roundabout next to the BP servo

what colour was it? there is a guy that lives in campbelltown area that does wiring if its his it is 2 bad sprinters combined to make one good one ive been told.
93soarerTT
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 27 January 2005 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey i spotted a Red 1986 VL commodore with no front bar, dark green qtr panels and a primed spolier in the middle of redfern, had no plates, at least i couldn't see them through the smoke pouring out the back, riding on black chasers

xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sun, 30 January 2005 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spotted a white sprinter on rookwood road/joseph st/homebush drive at lidcombe

seemed like it slowed down and waited for me but the stupid lights didn't let me go
paulw85
Regular

February 2005
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 10 February 2005 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedrifts wrote on Thu, 23 December 2004 13:06

I saw a cressida....it was white...stock and not very straight at macathur square today...red P's...could have been a sleeper.

was the number plates PVY-###?
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 10 February 2005 17:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spotted white ae92 sedan with number plate SAM XXX
has cannon muffler, blackish rims, and rear disc breaks!!!
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 11 February 2005 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spotted alchemist on the pacific hwy last night, gave a wave but he didn't see
paulw85
Regular

February 2005
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 11 February 2005 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw a white cressida mx73 model in campbelltown today
migoreng
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 11 February 2005 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cressida with gt wing mounted backwards
Laughing

around fairfield not so long ago

i think it was a brown colour
paulw85
Regular

February 2005
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sat, 12 February 2005 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saw a mx83 cressida on appin road today, campbelltown must be full of them Shocked
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sat, 12 February 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spotted a Cressida 1JZ-747, on the way to Sydney.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sat, 12 February 2005 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry finney didn't see you mate, have been visiting gf in hospital so I was a little away with the fairies thinking about other things. She is OK now though Smile
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 09 March 2005 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spotted UUP-46X this morning on parramatta road or whatever it is near broadway Very Happy

Car looks good, for the 2 second glance i managed to get Very Happy
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 09 March 2005 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saw a toyota Laughing

muhahaha

i saw finney the other day at KK's i waved but owing to the fact he has no idea who i am he just gave me a fuck off look and kept driving..Razz

TOYMODDERS FOR LIFE hehehe

NOLAN
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 09 March 2005 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saw a heap of Toymods cars on a cruise to Bathurst Shocked .

Seriously - everyone should put a toymods sticker on the front windscreen so we know Smile, i lost mine Sad .
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 09 March 2005 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha spotted today 300ZX with numberplates BOY 7OY,apparently so a mutual friend said,its meant to mean toyboy but I just rekkon he's a fag!! Laughing
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 09 March 2005 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so are most ppl that drive nissans Laughing
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 09 March 2005 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Wed, 09 March 2005 23:32

haha spotted today 300ZX with numberplates BOY 7OY,apparently so a mutual friend said,its meant to mean toyboy but I just rekkon he's a fag!! Laughing

there's an excel that drives around Sydney Uni with plates GAY-80Y, i wonder if he's gay Rolling Eyes
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 10 March 2005 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Sat, 12 February 2005 19:56

Spotted a Cressida 1JZ-747, on the way to Sydney.

you spotted one freaking awesome car.

I saw a bright yellow sprinter going past hornsby northbound on the north shore line just before you get to the station.

Looked immaculate!

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 10 March 2005 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Thu, 10 March 2005 11:54

I saw a bright yellow sprinter going past hornsby northbound on the north shore line just before you get to the station.

Looked immaculate!

haha OP runs...
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 10 March 2005 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Thu, 10 March 2005 12:08

Merudo wrote on Thu, 10 March 2005 11:54

Looked immaculate!

haha OP runs...

oh it was stopped when i saw it Very Happy in a carpark for somewhere near the train track.

i was on the train, and i saw it when going past...

lets hope it runs but! looks nice!
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 10 March 2005 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I followed a white Toyota Sprinter today travelling through Hobart, plates were EV2424 (TAS) Looked like it was in okay condition and perhaps a bit of a sleeper?
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 10 March 2005 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yellow sprinter may have been TurboRA28, or his g/f i see it every now and then
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 10 March 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Wed, 09 March 2005 22:22

Seriously - everyone should put a toymods sticker on the front windscreen so we know Smile, i lost mine Sad .

Let me know where I can get them, and I'll buy three. Smile Smile
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 10 March 2005 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Looked immaculate!

Good chance thats my girlfriends.. Drives around Hornsby most days. Its nice and 4age powered, but up close not quite as immaculate as you may have thought.

Quote:

haha OP runs...

hmmm guilty? Twisted Evil

[Updated on: Thu, 10 March 2005 05:20]

Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 10 March 2005 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
b1gb3n wrote on Fri, 11 February 2005 04:28

spotted white ae92 sedan with number plate SAM XXX
has cannon muffler, blackish rims, and rear disc breaks!!!

Yep, you and Nim are mates....Id recognize that spelling anywhere Razz
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 10 March 2005 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy I went outside and saw a silver cressida .... not bad!!!!!!!! oh and a very fast yellow corolla flew past me .....

oh and on the way to syd I see a red toyota two door with a toymods sticker........ Very Happy Very Happy
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 10 March 2005 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i keep seein this blu GT4 celica, later model around kilsyth alot. i think it is a woman drivin it most of the time. it has white stripe over the roof and loud BOV. i think they go to the primary skool next to my high skool
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 10 March 2005 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

hokey wrote on Thu, 10 March 2005 21:56

i keep seein this blu GT4 celica, later model around kilsyth alot. i think it is a woman drivin it most of the time. it has white stripe over the roof and loud BOV. i think they go to the primary skool next to my high skool

Do they teach you to spell at your skool? Smile

seeyuzz
river
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 11 March 2005 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
come on river it is short hand. i can spell exceptionally well but it is the internet and not an english essay or anything of that nature.

(i hope that sounded very posh cause it was meant to Razz )
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 11 March 2005 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive spotted 3 RA6x's today with Yellow Stickers on them I shit thee not.. what is with these people?!
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 11 March 2005 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

hokey wrote on Fri, 11 March 2005 20:02

come on river it is short hand. i can spell exceptionally well but it is the internet and not an english essay or anything of that nature.

(i hope that sounded very posh cause it was meant to Razz )

Indeed! You ooze class and poshness like puss from a boil. Smile

seeyuzz
river
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 11 March 2005 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spotted a mean brown ke-70 (square/flat lights) just near Castle Mall... was going through a roundabout. Sounded like it had side drafts. Had awesome wheels on it too. Didn't catch the no. plate.

Eddie.
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 16 March 2005 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Wed, 09 March 2005 21:29

Spotted UUP-46X this morning on parramatta road or whatever it is near broadway Very Happy

Car looks good, for the 2 second glance i managed to get Very Happy

LOL looks good? Hasn't been washed in about 4 months & it's been to dusty old Oran Park a few times too, Front wheels look black cause of the amount of brake dust on them Razz

Poor bugger has seen better days Laughing Laughing

give us a beep next time!!!
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 16 March 2005 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spotted a super ricey white seca yesterday with the wa plate 'heatseca'

omfg what a ricer. big arse front bumper, no side skirts or rear skirts and a stock exhaust with a piddly little pipe! whats worse is the bumper was 8-10cm lower than the rest of the car!
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 16 March 2005 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I spotted Toyotas - they're every where. I seen grannies in the retro village with white AE92s and seen some Avalons lately not to mention a handful of crappy banged up SV21 Camrys, a dumped ST141 Corona wagon on the F3 (I bet Turbo RA28 seen it), I went to Canberra, saw shiteloads of Corollas (I bought one I think).

Mate this "I spotted your ride" thread is great Rolling Eyes

Would be good if you say spotted my taillights at WSID Laughing
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 16 March 2005 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YelloRolla wrote on Wed, 16 March 2005 15:12

I spotted Toyotas - they're every where. I seen grannies in the retro village with white AE92s and seen some Avalons lately not to mention a handful of crappy banged up SV21 Camrys, a dumped ST141 Corona wagon on the F3 (I bet Turbo RA28 seen it), I went to Canberra, saw shiteloads of Corollas (I bought one I think).

Mate this "I spotted your ride" thread is great Rolling Eyes

Would be good if you say spotted my taillights at WSID Laughing

lol Jason, well it's funny you should post here, buuut guess who I spotted on Mona Vale Road yesterday afternoon? Very Happy
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 16 March 2005 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good to be seen - and better to be seen by an upstanding member of Toymods like yourself Rob Wink

See this thread is now getting good just because I have been seen Laughing

I saw you too Rob, I waved and everything but I thought that you were being an ST162 elitist.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 16 March 2005 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YelloRolla wrote on Wed, 16 March 2005 15:19

good to be seen - and better to be seen by an upstanding member of Toymods like yourself Rob Wink

See this thread is now getting good just because I have been seen Laughing

I saw you too Rob, I waved and everything but I thought that you were being an ST162 elitist.

lol.. so true Very Happy I was in Mum's suby, and you saw me?! I am very impressed. I was just busy going "80 there's Jason!" Then proceeded to tell my family how fast your car is... Smile

Well, sorry for not waving, it didn't ever cross my mind you would recognise me heh.

162 elitist.. lol hahah still laughing not me
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 16 March 2005 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw ULTRAV out turning onto the m4 from silverwater road last saturday. Looks better in person than photos!
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 18 March 2005 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saw a purple TOYMODS SS ute today on the M4, followed by a soarer with plates 1UZ FE. is that soarer anyone from here?>
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 18 March 2005 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spotted CLKWRK a day or two ago heading towards the pacific hwy going past Sydney city motorcycles at lane cove

Also spotted 2 guys in a white cressia at the lights on sevenhills road and old windsor road turning right towards windsor making the ass of the car go up and down with big smiles on their dials, I too had to laugh because I bet they get on here all the time, I just don't know who they are
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 18 March 2005 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toyrota wrote on Fri, 18 March 2005 19:19

spotted CLKWRK a day or two ago heading towards the pacific hwy going past Sydney city motorcycles at lane cove

Also spotted 2 guys in a white cressia at the lights on sevenhills road and old windsor road turning right towards windsor making the ass of the car go up and down with big smiles on their dials, I too had to laugh because I bet they get on here all the time, I just don't know who they are

i spotted him on James Ruse Drive in Rosehill yesterday around 1:45pm on my way to uni...i was like WTF Shocked

Looked awesome Very Happy
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 18 March 2005 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Spanktown wrote on Wed, 16 March 2005 16:30

i saw ULTRAV out turning onto the m4 from silverwater road last saturday. Looks better in person than photos!

im so wanting to see andrews car in person!

sounds so cool

CHEERS

NOLAN
Pages (6): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:fuel consumption for MZ20??
Next Topic:Who can comply 15yr + imports?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 8 06:49:30 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.014891862869263 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.