Toymods » General Car Talk » The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Mon, 02 May 2005 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Didn't involve breaking the speed limit... he was just slow.
  Send a private message to this user    
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Tue, 03 May 2005 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saw a egg yolk yellow AW11 at vic park macca's last night. sounded nice, very deep purr..

also saw some white ae92 sleeper last night. stock as a rock from the outside but took off with some rear wheelspin and a quiet 'pssht' further up the road.. what i wouldnt give to have a look under that bonnet.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 05 May 2005 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saw a white soarer...

again....

umina / woy woy area, central coast

it has to be someone on this site! lol
43sgte
Regular

May 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 05 May 2005 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whos getting around castle hill thesedays in a jza80 2jzge in red with massive SUPRA sticker on the side?

looks to be late model, 1996~
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 05 May 2005 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
investo wrote on Sat, 26 March 2005 10:05

domasik wrote on Fri, 25 March 2005 13:43

i keep seein this blue AE86 round northshore/hills area number plate i think from memory is MYT-16V, looks very nice n clean. i saw des's purple 86 outside my house when he came to borrow my car hahaahaha i sitll havent seen juzzo's car yet even tho he claims he see's me wandering around all the time Rolling Eyes

decent sized intercooler on it as well (myt16v)

yeah saw this blue ae86, he gave it a bit off the lights,

its turboed, sounds bloody awsome, and looks the goods too.

had me half out the window watching it go the other way

ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 05 May 2005 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Endless wrote on Sun, 26 December 2004 16:00

SIMDOG wrote on Wed, 10 November 2004 19:32

ke382TG wrote on Wed, 10 November 2004 15:59

Spotted green Hyundai Excel with a "Bad Bitch" Sticker on the back, any one on here?? Laughing

Was this around melbourne? Because I think I have seen that car too. Surprised

Woah also spotted this car in perth , this 'bad bitch' has been getting around Rolling Eyes

yes well i have seen that getting around quite a bit in tassie.
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 05 May 2005 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I spotted that sweet as white 73 celica with the 17" chromies that was in members rides..damn that ride is sweet!!!
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sat, 07 May 2005 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I spotted...umm

http://img184.echo.cx/img184/2855/dscn17686xd.jpg

Laughing
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sat, 07 May 2005 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
finney wrote on Sat, 30 April 2005 20:01

just got blown away by an aw11 on the pacific hwy near the f3. was white with stock wheels and DEFINATELY turbo hahahhaha Laughing

just wondering if the owner is on here? very nice car mate would really like to have a closer look at the engine if i had the chance Very Happy

I cant let you see that.....Its top secret Laughing
Aust162
Regular

April 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sat, 07 May 2005 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've seen a grey aw11 mr2 around Ringwood (melbourne)a few times.P plate owner,i think it lives down old lilydale rd. nice car, very clean Smile
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sat, 07 May 2005 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joel: spotted your CLKWRK baby at macquarie centre tonight - I was going to leave an offensive message on a toymods card under your wiper, but ended up having to park on a different level, and I'm terribly lazy.
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sat, 07 May 2005 16:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hamgatan wrote on Thu, 07 April 2005 19:03

must be my lucky day Hachi spotting -

saw a white trueno parked on beaufort st with the plates 'TRUENO'. Nice rims, plenty of dish. Yum.

also saw a electric blue levin with the plates 'AE*086' as
well. nice purr to it. East Perth about 5:30ish..

the white trueno belongs to one of my mates mike, he comes on ost cruises. cant remember what his name on here is

i know the previous owner of that blue levin, he was the one that did all the work to it, sold it recently.
mideon_696
Regular

October 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sun, 08 May 2005 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saw a purple 91 or 92? model camry sedan, with mayeb 16 inch rims? in unanderra last week.

also saw a white/black trueno or levin sedan 2 door in wollongong near beach, had "twin cam supercharged" written on side along bottom, looked well wicked.
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sun, 08 May 2005 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone know who owns a red seca with white rims round the kings langley area? Think it has a 20v in it?
43sgte
Regular

May 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sun, 08 May 2005 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Sun, 08 May 2005 20:04

Anyone know who owns a red seca with white rims round the kings langley area? Think it has a 20v in it?

ae92sx plates in red on it?
believe thats a gze'd seca
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sun, 08 May 2005 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
43sgte wrote on Sun, 08 May 2005 21:20

Yeah, red plates "red-1xx"

You know him?
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sun, 08 May 2005 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spotted [API-79L] (time2play) at the bass hill drive ins....looked nice Very Happy
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Mon, 09 May 2005 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehehehehehehe......... would of been me, definately. always there Very Happy

thanks Smile
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Mon, 09 May 2005 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Saw Puzzleman on Henry Lawson Drive near East Hills.

He was going to his wedding. I was going to mine.

April 9.
43sgte
Regular

May 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 11 May 2005 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Sun, 08 May 2005 21:29

43sgte wrote on Sun, 08 May 2005 21:20

Yeah, red plates "red-1xx"

You know him?

i meant, the guy with a 4agze'd ae92 seca had the plates ae-92-sx
seen him around castle hill

not sure of the red-1xx bloke Confused
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 11 May 2005 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE-92-SX would of been Pete not a bad car at all

yes it is gze'd
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 11 May 2005 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spotted a brown sprinter in castle hill with black on white plates "pro-xxx" Anyone here?
43sgte
Regular

May 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sat, 14 May 2005 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Big T wrote on Wed, 11 May 2005 22:53

Spotted a brown sprinter in castle hill with black on white plates "pro-xxx" Anyone here?

yeah mate, many a time

awesome condition with 5 speed 'racing' graphics on the side
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 19 May 2005 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just spotted a very quick and sleek Silver Hachi Trueno purring its way down Harborne St, WA Plate 1BMA-XXX (Numbers censored obviously). Nice, but needs a better paint job dude! Smile
soaringmik
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 20 May 2005 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hamgatan wrote on Tue, 03 May 2005 10:38

also saw some white ae92 sleeper last night. stock as a rock from the outside but took off with some rear wheelspin and a quiet 'pssht' further up the road.. what i wouldnt give to have a look under that bonnet.

I wish my GF's AE92 could do RWD burnouts,.

Last time I checked,.. they were all FWD's dude Smile

Cheers

P.S (I spotted a Ferrari F355 yesterday, anyone here own it Very Happy)
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 20 May 2005 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
soaringmik wrote on Fri, 20 May 2005 12:50

Cheers

yeap, i realise that too dude. they're FF pieces of crap im aware of that fact. but this thing spun its BACK wheels i shit you not. meaning, its had drivetrain mods of some sort.. thats whats got me stumped.. i mean its a ae92, what can u do to it?!?
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 20 May 2005 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I swear I saw garth's AE86 parked on the street near st leonards station

I'm on the train, its about to pull up at the station, and what do i see when i glance out the window?

A panda trueno.

werd.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 20 May 2005 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hamgatan wrote on Fri, 20 May 2005 17:04

soaringmik wrote on Fri, 20 May 2005 12:50

Cheers

yeap, i realise that too dude. they're FF pieces of crap im aware of that fact. but this thing spun its BACK wheels i shit you not. meaning, its had drivetrain mods of some sort.. thats whats got me stumped.. i mean its a ae92, what can u do to it?!?

u can put a Nissan s20 what ever but u have 2 get the running gear from a ae95 (wagon 4wd) dat speed in penrith was going 2 do it for me but $8000 later.....
mideon_696
Regular

October 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sat, 21 May 2005 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw a sweet polo green ae102r sedan yesterday, it purred, sounded awesome.....wait...that was my mum in MY car, lol
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Mon, 23 May 2005 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
white *e70(i think) wagon, driving around wollongong, seen it a few times mainly on saturdays, older guy driving has FMIC which is visible but not in your face, anyone on here???
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Tue, 24 May 2005 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for the first time, i've spotted an all-white AE86 trueno driving along near gosford towards erina.

they a forum user? i didnt get a good look at the car as i was passing it Smile
20VBTSECA
Regular

May 2005
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Tue, 24 May 2005 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have seen that "trueno" car in perth a few times, same with the ae86 Orange sprinter on walcott st in morley a few times.

both very nice looking cars. the orange one had a yellow sticker Sad coppacuntz
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 25 May 2005 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Saw a yellow AE86 in the Maccas/Pizza Hut car park on Warriewood Road on Sunday night number plate CRA XXX.

I was excited because its the first time I've seen another AE86 other than people I know or on the way to or from drift events.
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 25 May 2005 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
20VBTSECA wrote on Tue, 24 May 2005 22:52

i have seen that "trueno" car in perth a few times, same with the ae86 Orange sprinter on walcott st in morley a few times.

both very nice looking cars. the orange one had a yellow sticker Sad coppacuntz

walcott is north perth, but yeah ive seen that 86 too. probably got the yellow sticker for those big in-ur-face chromies its got.. hah Smile
kdogg
Regular

November 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 25 May 2005 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i keep spotting a candy apple red ke20 every thursday morning at about 800am on woodville road, it is definately a nice ride. Would be heaps interested in knowing if its anybodys on here would love to know whats under it cos god it sounds so sweet.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 25 May 2005 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kdogg wrote on Wed, 25 May 2005 16:46

i keep spotting a candy apple red ke20 every thursday morning at about 800am on woodville road, it is definately a nice ride. Would be heaps interested in knowing if its anybodys on here would love to know whats under it cos god it sounds so sweet.

i think that'd be james's, it used to be gze, but im pretty sure its turbo now

I know he's on the sydney rolla club forum, but not sure if he's here Very Happy
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 25 May 2005 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Indi wrote on Wed, 25 May 2005 10:17

Saw a yellow AE86 in the Maccas/Pizza Hut car park on Warriewood Road on Sunday night number plate CRA XXX.

I was excited because its the first time I've seen another AE86 other than people I know or on the way to or from drift events.

If that's who I'm thinking of then he's actually on the forums.. Can't remember his username but he usually goes on the Palm Beach cruises. Check out the last Palm Beach cruise thread from a few weeks ago..
20VBTSECA
Regular

May 2005
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 25 May 2005 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saw a white AE86 at galleria in morley as i was walking out side with LEVIN numberplates (white in colour) sounded like crap.
EGG80X
Regular

March 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 25 May 2005 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spotted Bigworm's CLKWRK TA22 today on Epping Road Very Happy

was about to wave hi but u drove past to fast
WHITCHY
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 25 May 2005 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Saw a nice looking Blue Sprinter in a car park off Carington Rd, Didn't get to see the plates or get out and have a look, casue I was in a rush to get my car to get its blue slip, I had just turned in the wrong driveway and there it was!
Anyone on here? Looked nice and clean.
Beserker99
Regular

January 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 25 May 2005 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
20VBTSECA wrote on Wed, 25 May 2005 18:05

saw a white AE86 at galleria in morley as i was walking out side with LEVIN numberplates (white in colour) sounded like crap.

Haha, you sir have just spotted both the AE86 twins Smile

The "Trueno" and "Levin" were always seen together back in their original owner hands (I think they were room mates). But now they've been sold many times over, but by a slight chance of fate, the cars have managed to find themselves back together again, with the new owners happening to know each other by shear luck.

So expect to see them both when it rains again if you live NOR Smile
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 26 May 2005 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WHITCHY wrote on Wed, 25 May 2005 23:39

Saw a nice looking Blue Sprinter in a car park off Carington Rd, Didn't get to see the plates or get out and have a look, casue I was in a rush to get my car to get its blue slip, I had just turned in the wrong driveway and there it was!
Anyone on here? Looked nice and clean.

did it have black bumpers and cannon? or hyperfang looking rims?
WHITCHY
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 26 May 2005 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cant really remember, I was in a rush, but I remember it had a cannon.
I think it had black bumpers, cant remember rims,but they looked good!
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 26 May 2005 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spotted a damn tidy looking oldschool KE corolla on Tomah st (?) in Epping area. Had a neat looking frontmount. Belong to anyone here?
20VBTSECA
Regular

May 2005
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 26 May 2005 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saw some cockhead in a 1990ish Celica, red in colour with mags and a canon driving like a dick in carosel carpark last night (thursday) he sped through a crosswalk and allmost bowled over this hot chick and he was spinning the wheels and allmost colided with me going all over the road. Mad gee and I am the one who got pulled over because I forgot my indicator in the carpark.

NOT HAPPY JAN
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 26 May 2005 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EGG80X wrote on Wed, 25 May 2005 21:08

Spotted Bigworm's CLKWRK TA22 today on Epping Road Very Happy

was about to wave hi but u drove past to fast

Lol.. he has a habit of doing that Laughing
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 27 May 2005 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joorsh wrote on Thu, 26 May 2005 22:56

Spotted a damn tidy looking oldschool KE corolla on Tomah st (?) in Epping area. Had a neat looking frontmount. Belong to anyone here?

ummm no... Laughing

[Updated on: Fri, 27 May 2005 01:27]

time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 27 May 2005 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spotted that kermit green ae82 rolla 2day
was it sprayed with cans?
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 27 May 2005 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WHITCHY wrote on Thu, 26 May 2005 15:14

Cant really remember, I was in a rush, but I remember it had a cannon.
I think it had black bumpers, cant remember rims,but they looked good!

hmmm sounds like my mates old car, it was someone off toymods that bought it i think, but not sure who
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Mon, 06 June 2005 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spotted Alchemist in his Supra in Chatswood on saturday morning...

Shocked that car is awesome,sounds great too! Very Happy
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Mon, 06 June 2005 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spotted screaminrolla in his gold celica on saturday driving along the hume in lansvale. also saw blue sprinter but not sure who it was
koen
Regular

March 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Mon, 06 June 2005 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spotted a kouki panda trueno in the Melb CBD at about 11PM on saturday night. I tried to follow in *my* panda trueno but got stuck at a red light and lost 'em. Nice car, anyway Smile
20VBTSECA
Regular

May 2005
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Mon, 06 June 2005 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spotted orange 300ZX with plates VNMS (Venomous) It was all spoilered up with wide body kit and 18" chromes. looked sweet

spotted: Morley Galleria

[Updated on: Mon, 06 June 2005 01:17]

h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Mon, 06 June 2005 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i was at my mates place watching some movies when he bro came hoem with his mates n his bros mate had a t18 with a 1ggte in it... looked the goods was such a sleeper...
it was silver with old style dishish rims....

he's in vic ne one know him?
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Mon, 06 June 2005 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i also saw a celsior yesterday on kingsways with had vvip plates... was vip to man looked hell nice
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 08 June 2005 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
20VBTSECA wrote on Mon, 06 June 2005 09:17

spotted orange 300ZX with plates VNMS (Venomous) It was all spoilered up with wide body kit and 18" chromes. looked sweet

spotted: Morley Galleria

you cant be serious right..

that car is always around that area..

*cough*

http://www.rice.com.hk/recipe/bowl_lucky.jpg

on a side note i saw LEVIN parked across the road from my house on sat night Smile

also saw another light blue 86 with lots of jdm bits and dish near innaloo as well last night.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 08 June 2005 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I didnt know about this thread... Smile

Saw Joel the other day at the Spacestation (was a couple of months back actually). Loevely car. Was telling my then fiance how nice a car it was. Smile
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 08 June 2005 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Saw Will (AE86Boy) on Canley Vale Rd last weekend (Saturday morning I think?)..

Didn't shout out or anything 'cos there's no way you would've known my car Razz
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 09 June 2005 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just played cat and mouse with a black SW20 on the freeway just now with a '4AGE' sticker on the back window.. suspect!
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 09 June 2005 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
on the way home from work.. spotted a dark green JZX90 with the plates 1BJJ-XXX on Morley Drive.. dont see them very often!
Pages (6): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:fuel consumption for MZ20??
Next Topic:Who can comply 15yr + imports?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 8 05:24:43 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0096931457519531 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.