Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » South Australia » Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 5th or 12th December*

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 5th or 12th December* Wed, 10 November 2004 04:37 Go to next message
Ok guys and girls... Its time to do it again...

Toyota Cruise # 7 Sunday 5th or 12th December 2004 (Depending on how many say yes to the 5th, it will be on the 5th)

Its been a long time since we had our last cruise so i think its about time we had our December cruise... Sorry to all for it being so long since the last one, there has just been so much else on and so many other things to do..

Graham and I have decided on sunday the 12th as SCS is on the 28th and that was the other day we were thinking...

Meetings:
Northern Meet
When: 11:00am to depart 11:30am
Where: K-Mart Ingle Farm on cnr Wakleys Road and Montique Roads

Southern (ish) Meet
When: 12:00 noon to depart 12:30pm
Where: Harbour Town Shopping Centre on Tapleys Hill Road- Down the side road, like we usually do.

Basically the Cruise will be a fairly long cruise headed towards Cape Jervis and Victor Harbour.. We will stop in Victor Harbour at around Tea time to grab a meal at one of the local pubs... More than likely at the crown..

So come on out and show your club support, Should be an excellent day and lets make it a big turn out like we used to have... Tell all your TOYOTA friends and we'll make a day of it..

See you all out there..

-Stef and Graham

[Updated on: Mon, 15 November 2004 00:51]

Send a private message to this user    
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Wed, 10 November 2004 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Most Hachi's will be attending the Banzai Drift Event at Calder Park, Melbourne that weekend.

Have fun on the cruise, there are some nice roads down far south.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Wed, 10 November 2004 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hope i can make it! *shakes fist at GT4*
Goose
Regular

April 2004
Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Wed, 10 November 2004 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*looks at pay rise* *looks at lower bills* might just have a bike by then fingers crossed.

would i be welcome ?
cthulhu
Regular

March 2003
Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Wed, 10 November 2004 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there sounds like a good cruise
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Wed, 10 November 2004 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FFS Im gonna be in melbourne so im gonna miss the cruise Sad

FFS
KRIMINL
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Wed, 10 November 2004 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there Smile

karim.
oz_viking
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Wed, 10 November 2004 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sweet! I'll try, but might have a baby seat in the back...
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Wed, 10 November 2004 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Last time u organise a cruise when 10 of us are in sydney, now u organise one when 15 of us are going to melbourne...

whats teh deal?
Skein
Regular

November 2002

Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Wed, 10 November 2004 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Wed, 10 November 2004 18:09

Last time u organise a cruise when 10 of us are in sydney, now u organise one when 15 of us are going to melbourne...

whats teh deal?

can't handle the hachi pace Razz
genkin
Regular

January 2004
Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Wed, 10 November 2004 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yo!
whats the dealy y'all?
a boogie aint no fun wid out us hachi hobos.

(puff puff)

hmm, yes. i agree with him!
merry christmas!!!
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Wed, 10 November 2004 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can we make it the week after or the week before???
ReP_XT
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Wed, 10 November 2004 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey 12th of dec is Fine by me!!!!! stef

I get off my P's on the 7th of dec whoohoo i can do 110 Razz
Twisted Evil

Jt_162
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Wed, 10 November 2004 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah they just organise cruises when all you guys are away cause they know what a bunch of trouble makers you 86 boys are Razz
Jt_162
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Wed, 10 November 2004 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh and if my car has bearings by then ill try and be at the cruise.
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Wed, 10 November 2004 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I shall be there Smile

though now I gotta decide:

stock corolla

or

unregistered 18rg celica?

HMMM Very Happy
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Wed, 10 November 2004 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats the deal with Steff organising everything around hachi events? She even tried to snake Genkin's last bbq with a meeting! Rolling Eyes
CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Wed, 10 November 2004 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4ageeza wrote on Wed, 10 November 2004 23:55

Whats the deal with Steff organising everything around hachi events? She even tried to snake Genkin's last bbq with a meeting! Rolling Eyes

I dont think she likes us much....
20vseca
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Wed, 10 November 2004 15:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there for sure cant really afford a trip to melbourne.
should be a good cruise my rolla is ready for it Very Happy Very Happy
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Wed, 10 November 2004 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys... I didnt decide on the date ok.... basically i said the 4th, but its enchanted that weekend so graham said no to that, and the 19th is getting too close to christmas.

I'm sorry that you guys wont be able to make it, but you know as well as i do, there will ALWAYZ be more cruises!!!...

Sorry once again guys... but it wasnt my decision on the date.. and i also didnt know that the hachis had an event on....
Hope yas have fun in Melbourne, I'll have to get in touch with one of yas and work a cruise AROUND you guys!! hehe...

-Stef
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Wed, 10 November 2004 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

and i also didnt know that the hachis had an event on....

There is a thread here in the SA section about it, and FOUR threads in teh cruises and events forum.

u am teh suck
86LIFE
Regular

September 2004
Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Wed, 10 November 2004 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll prolly just go to the meetin places,
Victor is heaps far and i CBF'd driving that far.

so there'll be at least ONE hachi at the cruise Very Happy
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Thu, 11 November 2004 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Thu, 11 November 2004 10:05

Quote:

and i also didnt know that the hachis had an event on....

There is a thread here in the SA section about it, and FOUR threads in teh cruises and events forum.

Yea but i have no need to look at those threads... hence me not knowing bout your events.....
big JON
Regular

September 2004
Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Thu, 11 November 2004 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm...yeah ill probly be there
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Thu, 11 November 2004 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What is up with these '86 dudes whinging all the time.

"Oh...NO! I've already planned an event for myself that you other people aren't allowed to go on, so why must you make a cruise on the same date! NO, please don't have fun without me - WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

Laughing

No date is going to be good for everyone so I say roll with the punches people!
genkin
Regular

January 2004
Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Thu, 11 November 2004 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
okay guys. looks like i have to cancel on melbourne trip...
i now have other arrangements for that day... Rolling Eyes

but seriously... maybe that post wasnt a good idea.
twin t28
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Thu, 11 November 2004 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dam i can't make it or else i would bring my 400kw soarer out and play oh well next time.
have fun guys
JZA80Supra
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Thu, 11 November 2004 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That post really wasnt a good idea.

Seriously we dont want to lose our SA section so keep it clean peoples

Back on topic - I will be at the Cruise, with my full sik rice boy supra. And Matt I will have my new FNF rice boy sticker on and you wont be there to see it.... damn
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Thu, 11 November 2004 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just tell the mods to delete the account

jesse u betta be jokin around lol

[Updated on: Thu, 11 November 2004 11:56]

Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Thu, 11 November 2004 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
luke

u should come to melb with us i reckon

massive cruise over there

phat drinkies and drift at calder park

then cruise back.. just miss monday off work and your laughing

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Fri, 12 November 2004 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
werd luke, bring teh soops over to melbourne
JZA80Supra
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Fri, 12 November 2004 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Amen to that.

Correction I will no longer be attending the Toyota Cruise.

Me and the Supra will be cruising to Melbourne for Drift Event. Thanks for the invite guys. Hope I don't interrupt your hachi action too much. I may have room for a passenger too but will advise.

Matt, I will be leaving my wing and F&F sticker behind for this event, too much bling me thinks.....

Hey I just had a thought, anyone up for drift N/A supra??? If I could be guaranteed Simon wouldnt break anything on it I would let him drift it but I have seen what he does to the Hachi so I'll pass. See you all there.

Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Fri, 12 November 2004 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
really luke?! hahah... fair enough!!

oh well.. im sure you will all have heaps of fun....

-Stef

[Updated on: Fri, 12 November 2004 02:58]

JZA80Supra
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Fri, 12 November 2004 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes I am serious about going to Melbourne.

Hope the Supra makes it back in one piece tho!!! I will be there for the next Toyota Cruise
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Fri, 12 November 2004 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey i bet we have more toyotas on the hachi convoy than at this toyota meet #7 LOL Laughing Cool
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Fri, 12 November 2004 14:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
funny because its true Wink

luke, with the people and the tools (handheld type.. not people) that we are taking, if anyone has car trouble... it can be fixed Wink

basically bring the basics tho. spare, jack, torch, etc etc

she'll be right, its a toyota! not like them silly mazda's that break all the time.
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Sat, 13 November 2004 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok. im thinking about it.... i may possibly change the date of the cruise.. not sure yet... either way it cant be the weekend after as that is schoolies and we are taking the cruise to victor.. the 4th seems to work perfectly but graham has said no due to Enchanted....

Whats people ideas on this??...

-Stef
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Sat, 13 November 2004 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
one person says no because a rave is on

20+ people say no because they have plans they made months ago

you do the sums
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Sat, 13 November 2004 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yea i know... I wanna do it on the 4th but i just dont want to make graham feel like he's not a part of it.... He is the one who has done the directions for this one....

Ok.... How many say yes for the 4th December??..... If i get alot saying yes then i WILL change it..

-Stef
cthulhu
Regular

March 2003
Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Sat, 13 November 2004 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i say yes to the 4th

isnt schoolies on next weekend
big JON
Regular

September 2004
Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Sat, 13 November 2004 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The 4th is the next Mallala practice day...So that would count a few of us out...

Just pick a date and roll with it, its not gonna suit everybody, so too bad so sad to those who miss out...

Jon
Bluewire
Regular

May 2002

Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Sat, 13 November 2004 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Think i might be there this time.... Cool
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Sat, 13 November 2004 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah the 4th is better for me, i dont think im gonna hit mallala till i have a clutch and five speed gearbox in place, autos and tracks dont mix Sad
HKS_TRD
Regular

September 2002
Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Sat, 13 November 2004 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If I have my car back in time I will be there too.....
Goose
Regular

April 2004
Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Sat, 13 November 2004 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got an idea how bout the 25th of december i'm sure no one has anything planned for that day, plus its a public holiday.... oh wait i'm workin count me out. Razz
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Sat, 13 November 2004 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's all good for me. As long as the GT4 doesn't have too many problems.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Sat, 13 November 2004 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Make it anyday, i dont care, my car wont be there as its defected and i have no rego.... i dont give a fuck anymore ill drive to melbourne etc

go away pigzies im not fkn pullin ova orright fark awf

edit": no i am not dwunk.

[Updated on: Sat, 13 November 2004 13:38]

Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Sun, 14 November 2004 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys,
Was talking to Luke, Jon, Johnny, and Matt last night and i have said to them that if i have enough people say YES to either the 3rd (due to mallala) or the 4th of December, then i will change the date... So, if you want the date changed... Then get on here and have your say Very Happy

-Stef
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Sun, 14 November 2004 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3rd = Werd Very Happy
ReP_XT
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Sun, 14 November 2004 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmmm can't make it now its on the 4th oh well see you in 2005!!!!!

oh yeah dose anyone know when the next Initial D ep7,ep8 are out?
Skein
Regular

November 2002

Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Sun, 14 November 2004 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds good to me
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Sun, 14 November 2004 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ReP_XT - might want to post that question in the outhouse rather than in the cruises and events section.

Dec 4th is Mallala practise day is it? Hrmm...
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Sun, 14 November 2004 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea 4th is mallala and enchanted so i have suggested the 3rd which is a Saturday
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Mon, 15 November 2004 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I thought the 3rd is a friday?
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 12th December* Mon, 15 November 2004 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahaha!!!!... i was just reminded that.. I was thinking that the 4th was a sunday!!!.. LOL...

Ok cruise will be on the 5th which is the SUNDAY... So come on people, get on here and say yes to the 5th and the cruise WILL be then...
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 5th or 12th December* Mon, 15 November 2004 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YES

the 5th is fine
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 5th or 12th December* Mon, 15 November 2004 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
5th is fine for me too...I'm a bum - sort of Very Happy
ReP_XT
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 5th or 12th December* Mon, 15 November 2004 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmmm valhalla is on that weekend. looks like i won't be comeing as i have my ticket.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 5th or 12th December* Mon, 15 November 2004 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol valhalla Laughing
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 5th or 12th December* Mon, 15 November 2004 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
arch you arent ub3r 1337 enough for valhalla Razz

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Wed Night drag at AIR - Any Ideas and Interests??
Next Topic:Charisma Motorsport Cruise #1
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 04:34:51 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010657072067261 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.