Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Victoria » Drift day Dec 12 Weekend ***Important 1st post update*** BBQ is on. READ!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Drift day Dec 12 Weekend ***Important 1st post update*** BBQ is on. READ! Mon, 15 November 2004 04:57 Go to next message
*** NO POSTS ABOUT SHOW N SHINE ***
Hi guys, Just helping out Chad for a moment.
As for us concerning this weekend. I don't think we melbourners have got much organised. As in who is going to make an appearance. Having a convoy of cars from interstate along with out cars here in victoria and driving around melbourne isn't going to be an easy thing. Lets see a show of hands who's DEFINATELY coming.

*HOW TO POST!!!*
Simple 123.
Example = "1 and 3"
Respective of days indicated from below.

No explanations or excuses. Only 3 things i want to see.
"1 2 or 3".

DETAILS ARE

*** NO POSTS ABOUT SHOW N SHINE ***
"No HJ's meet, been replaced by

1)

SAT 11th.. THE BIG AE86 MEET.... AE86bbq..
I have changed this as a few people dont like the idea of a long drive to the spur. A BBQ AT BRIMBANK PARK Keilor East (melway map 15 A10) It's a big park has gas bbq's, tables and seats, loads of car spots.

Can decide whether/where to go for a cruise from there. Suggest locals organise plates, tongs, sauce, salad for the barby to show the interstaters some hospitality. Everyone brings their own meat.

So the details again:
Sat 11th, 11:30 am onward.
BBQ in Brimbank park, East Keilor (15 A10)
BYO stuff."

Basically we'll park all the AE86s in a nice spot, stand around and admire them/talk crap/take photos then fire up a barby or three and cook up a bit of lunch. Depending on the weather people may want to go for I drive, but I'll be heading straight out to Calder for the 5pm practice that night.

I hope to organise a few of the regular faces to bring some salad/other stuff for the barby, but if you can spread the word too that'd be great.

SUN 12th..THE AE86 SIDE SHOW TO THE DRIFT COMP..
where Calder park..86 display at the drift comp.as many 86 as we can get...since FULLLOCK have come up with the show'n'shine
after i had organized the 86 side show we now have to pay $25(includes spec pass)we might as well dominate the show'n'shine.
but still having one 86 area.. ALL 86 MUST COME...LETS DOMINATE.
Display will be in the Aus car pit area...

every one that wants to show there car must fill out an appp and send it to CALDER PARK WITH PAYMENT...

*** NO POSTS ABOUT SHOW N SHINE***

*HOW TO POST!!!*
Simple 123.
Example = "1 and 3"
Respective of days indicated from below.

No explanations or excuses. Only 3 things i want to see.
"1 2 or 3".

[Updated on: Wed, 08 December 2004 10:18]

Send a private message to this user    
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Mon, 15 November 2004 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Melbourne attendance:

Shiri = 1 3
StockAE86 = 1 2 3
Henn = 1
Rallystanza = 1 2
Sprinter = 1
Fujiwara ToFu = 1 2 3
Choony AE86 = 1 2 3
4AGE = 1 2 3
b1gb3n = 1 2
ae86_boy = 1
toyoda = 1 2 3
Dmonk86 = 1 2
da_horse = 1 3
DRFTAE86 = 1 3
DRiiFT_King = 1 3
Phrostbyte = 1 2
Shows who's coming simple enough.

[Updated on: Tue, 30 November 2004 20:55]

tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Mon, 15 November 2004 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks 4age,

come on my fellow 86 brothers turn up to as many
as you can..

its a simple as 123 Smile
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Mon, 15 November 2004 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1 and 3
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Mon, 15 November 2004 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
easy as 1,2 and 3

Will be there for the long haul, am so looking forward to that weekend in December.
It's gunna be HUGE!!!!!!!
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Mon, 15 November 2004 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Mon, 15 November 2004 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ummmm 4? Razz

im with stockie here.. or henn, if my fucken suspension isnt here. If it is in i will be 1 2,

Jezza Very Happy
Sprinter
Regular

September 2002
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Mon, 15 November 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Mon, 15 November 2004 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats wrong with u victorians! Razz

make a real effort and come to all 3, it may never happen again!
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Mon, 15 November 2004 17:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1,2,3 Smile

Definately. Good job Jase (and i still need to grab those seat bolts off u) and i agree with u Arch.

I seem to notice maybe the attitudes of most melbournians don't seem to care, but i ain't missing it for the world!

10 years from now i'd think back and remember how nice it was to see so many people at one place at the same time due to a bond they all share no matter what the distances were.

I'll see you all who are coming, dec 11th.

-Jay
LiL_MiC
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Mon, 15 November 2004 22:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry off topic but..

There is sorta a melb toyota scene or ae86 scene even. It's just that it's not as much as a toymods community as the other states. Pass the word around, they'll all show up
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Mon, 15 November 2004 23:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1 and 3
if my engine doesnt overheat wen undergoing 1, then maybe 2 as well

b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Tue, 16 November 2004 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1 and 2

its not ae86 but still a LEVIN!!

hehehe
ae86_boy
Regular

August 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Wed, 17 November 2004 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
most likely be there for 1 Very Happy
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Wed, 17 November 2004 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
List updated.
ae86 boy.
I said post only definates.
So if u dun turn up on day 1. Theres gonna be trouble Laughing
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Thu, 18 November 2004 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4age count me in " 1,2,3" i have got work off allready Surprised Very Happy Surprised Very Happy
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Fri, 19 November 2004 18:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not coming to the show Henn? Why??

And mic, ya coming for events 1 and 2?

-Jay
LiL_MiC
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Sat, 20 November 2004 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i still haven't asked for the days off work yet. I'll get around to it tho. Not looking good as it's close to christmas.

Henn prob not going to 3 seeing as he'll probably ON the track, rather than on the side of it Surprised
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Sat, 20 November 2004 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
About number 2

There is resurfacing going on at the spur atm , its mostly 40kph , cameras used in that area as well now.
And how are you going from Taylors duck pond to the spur ?

Hopefully you have worked out to go across to the bypass , across to the back of Eltham , from Eltham to Kangaroo Grounds , Kangaroo grounds to St Andrews , St Andrews to Kinglake { Very twisty } Kinglake to Healesville via maybe Myers creek {Rough in places} or dont turn left at the fork in the road and take the smoother road depending on ride height of cars { two ways available } Healesville to Marysville , Marysville to Refton {classed as the most challenging road by the Age news paper}watch the brakes on stock cars catch fire by the bottom car park , Refton to Mt Donna Buang {one way up and down} large car park at the top , great views for pics , Warbuton to Healsville via Don road {sections used for rally of Melbourne in the passed}, Healesville back to Kinglake on another road , then the same way back for people staying over that side , about 250-300ks around trip .

Just a idea , i will be helping out around people eventing the event so most likely will out be out at the event . Have fun out there all , those roads do not require speeding to be enjoyed . Stay safe .

Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Sat, 20 November 2004 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mic's on the money. There's a practice at Calder at 5 on the Saturday, so I wouldn't have time to go cruising before that, and I'll be on the track all Sunday, so no sideshow for me (and my AE86 isn't as pretty as most others either). Having said that, I'm sure I'll see all you guys around over the weekend in any case.

Hen
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Sat, 20 November 2004 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry to rain on the parade here but us adelaide guys do not want to drive over 7 hours to hang out in a hungry jacks car park and then do a hills run... we could do that here at home.

the PLAN was when we first came up with the whole meet idea was to go to a park, have a BBQ, park the cars, get fotos and so forth, talk and socilise.

I do NOT want to do a spur run, simply because i dont want to get caught by the vic p[olice in my attention getting car.

I will be going to calder sat night for the prac, so if theres something planned, i wont be attending, i'll be drifting.

improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Sat, 20 November 2004 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What Simon said is very true i guess , some people don't like jacks food Laughing yes i think the Police do like it . I might try to organize bring some of the Sa guys across for a look at the number one meet spot from where there are staying in a far less obvious car than there modified Toyotas .

StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Sat, 20 November 2004 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If we wanna have a bbq and a small cruise on the saturday as i admit that goin to the spur from taylors lakes and back will be a mammoth drive.
We could perhaps drive to where we had Jay's bbq thingy and have a bbq and chat there. not as far a drive and the car park should cater for the cars.
Just a suggestion
cheers
Shtock
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Sat, 20 November 2004 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4AGE wrote on Mon, 15 November 2004 15:59

Melbourne attendance:

Shiri = 1 3
StockAE86 = 1 2 3
Henn = 1
Rallystanza = 1 2
Sprinter = 1
Fujiwara ToFu = 1 2 3
Choony AE86 = 1 2 3
4AGE = 1 2 3
b1gb3n = 1 3
ae86_boy = 1
toyoda = 1 2 3
Shows who's coming simple enough.

u got mine wrong
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Sat, 20 November 2004 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1 and 3

if Anthony Kellam sends me the part i payed for over 9 months ago...that way my car will actually run Rolling Eyes

Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Sat, 20 November 2004 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1 and 3 here

about the hills run, with 50+ hachis its gonna be a pretty slow run... and we already have so much hills action here at home, so im not fussed with #2
ae86_boy
Regular

August 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Mon, 22 November 2004 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so is the itenary changing or staying the same Confused
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Mon, 22 November 2004 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi.. i have updated the AE86 weekend thread in the main events sec.. see page 1 and 2... thanks, chad
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Mon, 22 November 2004 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chadmister , the links dont work ? Where you going now ?
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Mon, 22 November 2004 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it better bloody change or the only place i'll be meeting everyone will be at calder park....sideways...
LiL_MiC
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Mon, 22 November 2004 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*rolls eyes* Rolling Eyes
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Mon, 22 November 2004 15:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chillax sideways simon Razz

tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Tue, 23 November 2004 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you S.A boys are so polite...

i have changed the itenary for you..
BBQ on the sat at Brimbank Park- Keilor East. Melway ref: 15A10
Enter from Keilor Park Drive which is off the Western Ring Road.
Gas BBQ's on site plus heaps of parking, seating areas, a cafe'.etc.

Bring your own food and equipment.. oh and beer!!! Very Happy

Hope to see you all there...

Thanks, Chad
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Tue, 23 November 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Tue, 23 November 2004 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
us SA people are VERY polite... just ask me or steve. we're the two politest people you'll meet

4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Tue, 23 November 2004 20:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I thought this was a really big meet. So far i see only a fraction of what i know melbourne has. Is it coz u guys are not certain?
Seems to me that 95% of cars are going to be a ae86 atm. Dates drawing nearer.

**Guys this is actually the vic area unless u in vic now i don't think its relevant. We're trying to get a count of vic cars so we know a approx number**
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Tue, 23 November 2004 22:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon-AE86 wrote on Tue, 23 November 2004 19:49

us SA people are VERY polite... just ask me or steve. we're the two politest people you'll meet

get fucked tool
Razz

just ask your mum
Dmonk86
Regular

August 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Tue, 23 November 2004 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Count me in for 1, i'm going to try 2 as well!
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Wed, 24 November 2004 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4age - make a quick clearup re if its an ae86 meet or an all cars meet - that might draw in more cars after the confusion from earlier about whats ae86 only and whats not.

I dunno yet if the Gt4 will be on the road as im 80% thru making my fromtmount setup + its currently in the workshop getting its huge ares brakes + TVIS fixing done.
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Wed, 24 November 2004 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
title says all in. ANY toyota if not any car whatsoever. Yeah???

improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Wed, 24 November 2004 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
These Forms Chad

http://www.fulllock.com/Banzai/shownshine_banzi_ba ttle_entry_form.pdf

Show 'N' Shine form

http://www.fulllock.com/Banzai/banzai_battle_entry _form.pdf

Drift Event form

Web Site

http://www.fulllock.com/

Its going to be a long day with lots of time to look around / meet up etc

Schedule for Autobarn Banzai Battle

9.00am Scutineering {lol if thats what you call it }
10.00 Track Opens/Practice Begins
1.00pm Track Closes/Practice Finishes
1.00pm Pit Walk/Lunch
1.40 Burnout Demo
2.00 Qualifying Begins
5.00 Qualifying Ends
5.00 Pit Walk
6.00 Burnout Demo
6.30 Show ‘n’ Shine Track Cruise
7.00 Finals: Top 16 elimination
8.00 Trophy Presentation
8.30 FDX: Freestyle Drift Xpression
9.00 Track Closes

So who has entered any of the above ?

da_horse
Regular

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Thu, 25 November 2004 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll be there for 1 and 3
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Thu, 25 November 2004 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was gonna show/shine the 2 but it'll be sitting in the shed. Will catch a ride with some mates down.
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Thu, 25 November 2004 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Having second thoughts bout entering show n shine coz of whats under my bonnet Confused

Is there anyone with a 4ac under an ae86 bonnet who's entering show n shine??

[Updated on: Thu, 25 November 2004 13:47]

ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Thu, 25 November 2004 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have u allready paid choony? i'll enter if u enter Razz but i won't open my bonnet
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Thu, 25 November 2004 20:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm entering in the show'n'shine next week for sure, so there will b 3 4ac powered 86's at least Very Happy
and i aint popin my hood for knowone unless i get a sic chrome air filter thingy Laughing
cheers
Shtock
LiL_MiC
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Thu, 25 November 2004 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't be afraid to enter your 4ac's.. I think I'm gonna enter mine. When's the due date to hand in your application?
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Fri, 26 November 2004 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No idea wen the due date is

Well if u guyz r gona enter with the 4acs then im gona too Very Happy

can someone plz confirm due date 4 show n shine?

Shiri: i havent paid yet mate
DRFTAE86
Regular

May 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Fri, 26 November 2004 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any 1 know when entries close for show and shine? I'll be puttin in my form around Dec 1st (if its still open?).
So if i do get in by then, put me down for... "3"

DRiiFT_King
Regular

November 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Fri, 26 November 2004 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will be in for 1 and 3, and the BBQ,
im putting my 4ac in the show 'n' shine, i to am going to get a chrome air filter thingy. and some red plug cables

im still confused by this thread, are we having a bbq insted of a spur run, if so i think that will be better, i want to meet the other hachi drivers from interstate,

hell yer to panda power
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Fri, 26 November 2004 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing @ 4ac's
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Fri, 26 November 2004 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing @ box on wheels MR2
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Fri, 26 November 2004 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing .............. faggot
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Sat, 27 November 2004 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
StockAE86 wrote on Fri, 26 November 2004 23:03

Laughing @ box on wheels MR2

"he's right you know...yeh, yeh...he's right, OWW!"
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Sat, 27 November 2004 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats right..2
DRiiFT_King
Regular

November 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Sun, 28 November 2004 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SHUTDOWN!!!
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Mon, 29 November 2004 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HOws that..... by people that've never seen my car Laughing Damn you sprinter guys are being f@@Ktards lately.
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Mon, 29 November 2004 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was just jokin wit you clown
I actually dont mind the look of the AW11's
I dont particulary like my 4ac either Laughing
but its economical and all i can afford at the moment

cheers
Shtock
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Mon, 29 November 2004 17:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jason, i might not be able to make it for this event. Depending if my car is running or not.

put me on TENTATIVE for now.
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Tue, 30 November 2004 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
im down for 1 and 2 no doubt. and if bigbens car isnt running, he'll be sitting passenger for me on 3 (im on my L's...Sad), but dont put me down for 3 yet, will post again after this weekend to confirm 3.

Kev.

Edit: I'm also wondering whether the cruise is still happening, I was so looking forward to the cruise, and so was the person that was going to sit passenger for me.....

[Updated on: Tue, 30 November 2004 06:45]

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:drift day - dec 12th - show and shine posts
Next Topic:The Drift Comp Weekend Wheel Carriers
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 11:05:03 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.012722969055176 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.