Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: the Toyota results

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: the Toyota results Wed, 17 November 2004 01:47 Go to next message
A couple of us (at the moment, Stitt, Mel & myself) are planning on heading to the next Summernats.

We are aiming to support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon who is entered after winning tickets at the Toyota Nationals.

The aim is to head down Thursday afternoon & camp for the 4 days.

Details are available at:
http://www.summernats.com.au/

While camping tickets are available at the gate til sold out, pre booked camping tickets are GUARANTEED a camp.

The camping tickets are ONLY available through the Summernats office (faxed copies not accepted) so I'd suggest getting to gether & sending off one form only (each form has space for 8 names.

[Updated on: Tue, 11 January 2005 01:49]

Send a private message to this user    
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Summernats: 6th - 9th Jan 2005 Wed, 17 November 2004 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be there in the KE25 again (thinking of getting a big sticker across the back window for the uneducated bogans that reads "THIS IS NOT A ROTARY! NOW SHOW ME YOUR TITS" Laughing Laughing)

My car is easy to spot, it's small, bright metallic green and will have some dead beat nearby yelling "F$%k of rotary!" Rolling Eyes The driver is one hunk of a bloke too Laughing Rolling Eyes

I just do the driving events (all but the burnouts) and cruise around, might throw it on the dyno again for something to do. Good weekend for some fun and sunburn.

There was a few toyotas getting around last year, numbers keep increasing each year which is great.

I am a Canberra local so I will not be camping, I am sure you guys will have fun though.

See you guys there.

Note to self: Better start preparing car and practising go-to-whoa Very Happy
Bluewire
Regular

May 2002

Re: Summernats: 6th - 9th Jan 2005 Wed, 17 November 2004 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Once again i will be attending this years Summernats, hoping for better points than last year... Confused

Summernats 17 i got(Top 60, 3rd Engine bay & Top Tudor)
Ill be in Canberra setting up cleaning 3 days before the event.

If you see me Cruising aroud come and say hi... Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 25 November 2004 12:48]

finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Summernats: 6th - 9th Jan 2005 Thu, 18 November 2004 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll be down there for the thursday and friday with another club, but i'm sure i'll bump into some toymods people down there.

gotta head back on the saturday for my 21st Very Happy
p.s. i don't plan on being sober for any of those 3 days, should be fun trying to last my 21st after nats hehehe
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Sat, 20 November 2004 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm, i might see if i can do that Smile
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Sat, 20 November 2004 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i ask the boss for a few days off, i'd love to come with everyone.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Mon, 22 November 2004 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

yeah, it looks interesting. I may have to go for a burn down to Canberra for a looksy.

I checked out the Summer Nats site and it looks horribly confusing and involved. Also, it looks like that you need some phat wheels, a turbo or two, and a million dollar stereo, and an outer-space body-kit before they'll let you enter.

The photo-gallery is interesting. I didn't see too many 4cyl cars. It looked a little like a bogan-V8 (with the toilet-seat looking thing on the bonnet) sort of affair.

I found it interesting that they regard the Skyline GTR as a "muscle" car. So, in regards to "old school" Toyotas, what would be deemed, if any, a "muscle" car? Would you call the GT/GTV Celicas as muscle cars? The old school Levine?

In any event, I hope to go down and check it out. Steve, I dunno what category you're going in, but best of luck and hope to see you down there.

seeyuzz
river
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Mon, 22 November 2004 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As it says above I will be down the Nats

Should be great laughing at meat heads with push roads.

On a serious note just looking fwd to going down and seeing some real fine pieces of machinary
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Tue, 23 November 2004 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

I checked out the Summer Nats site and it looks horribly confusing and involved. Also, it looks like that you need some phat wheels, a turbo or two, and a million dollar stereo, and an outer-space body-kit before they'll let you enter.

I know what you mean, but it just looks confusing because it's such a huge event. If you just focus on what you are interested in it gets a little less confusing Very Happy

Some neat old stockers enter too, not just wild looking things. Every year I have been a guy enters a stock late 70's corolla, neat as. A few old holdens and fords too. Check out the dyno cell and you will see some BIG power cars and some not so big power cars. Anything and everything enters.

They never get into the 4's much with there promo material. But a 4 cylinder supercharged Gemini took out Grand Champion last year (1st 4 cylinder to do so). When my brother owned my car, he took out Drivers Champion 2 years in a row too(the Summernats videos for those years have footage of my car).

Quote:

The photo-gallery is interesting. I didn't see too many 4cyl cars. It looked a little like a bogan-V8 (with the toilet-seat looking thing on the bonnet) sort of affair.

You are pretty right, it is predominantly a bogan event, but they are slowly decreasing in numbers each year. The bogans are good to laugh at sometimes though. Take a camera for photos of the cars and the mullets that you will see there, some are truly amazing! (the mullets I mean)

Looks like there should be a few people attending.

[Updated on: Tue, 23 November 2004 06:07]

YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Wed, 24 November 2004 22:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I WILL BE THERE!
site is already booked, entry fees paid and tents organized!!!
If you know where we have camped for the last 4 years, we will be back on the same bit of dirty for this year!!!

Hope to see some old faces.....!

The celica is currently being setup for the assault on the dyno and show..(gotta have the go with the show)

This summernats should be a good one seeing its going to be one of the last..
yogi
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Thu, 25 November 2004 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Could those who've been before please explain the different parking options.
I've read the Summernats website, but its a bit confusing.

Looking forward to seeing you there.
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Thu, 25 November 2004 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you've got VIP parking which costs a motsa
then theres security parking where some fat loser (security gaurd) watches as 15 year olds brake into your car..
then there is the bogon car park (general car park) where anything can happen....
your best bet is to car pool down, enter your car or see if any of the surrounding hotels are offering parking(much better option!)

wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Thu, 25 November 2004 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
At least 3 of us will be going down in the same car.
It was going to be mine, but I might ask Stitt if he'd be prepared to take his old stocker Crown wagon instead.

Dunno if any of the Canberra guys would let us leave a car at there place, perhaps.... Rolling Eyes
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Thu, 25 November 2004 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
give me yell if you see me down there dude!!!!
we will have the XBox cranking most nights so your more then welcome to come past....where are you staying??
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Thu, 25 November 2004 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
let me know how many of you plan on camping....I will see how much room we have in the entrants area for you!!!

[Updated on: Thu, 25 November 2004 05:38]

ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Thu, 25 November 2004 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I live about 10 minutes drive from the event under normal traffic conditions, it turns into a 30 to 45 minute drive during Summernats (doesn't matter too much though as there are plenty of tough cars to check out on the way there). As an entrant I have my car inside the event (obviously) but at night I usually drop my car back at home and head out there with mates in their cars which are not entered, we usually park in the suburb of Watson (a suburb beside the event) in a quiet back street, about a 5 - 10 minute walk back to the Nats. You have to be careful though as a lot of the streets have no parking signs erected specifically for the event.

Quote:

Dunno if any of the Canberra guys would let us leave a car at there place, perhaps....

A couple of cars could probably park out the front of my place if people were going to car pool to the event once they get to Canberra. PM discussion can work this out later (not having my address up on here). My car is only a 2 seater and usually has a list of people wanting to scab a ride out there so I probably couldn't offer a lift though.

Oh yeah, and the dust is f$%ken hideous, leave your black cars at home. The cars parks and grass events turn into a dust bowl (better than a mud hole I suppose).

Looks like there will be a few Toyota supporters Very Happy
Bluewire
Regular

May 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Thu, 25 November 2004 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey i would like to catch up with you guys while im there...
What are your plans on the Friday at summernats...
Maybe we can all meet up as a group ?

TOYMODS SUMMERNATS CREW

[Updated on: Thu, 25 November 2004 13:00]

YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Thu, 25 November 2004 21:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bluewire....normally shit faced and giving the guards a hard time Very Happy

It would be good to catch up with everyone down there!!!
yogi
Celica_John
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Thu, 25 November 2004 21:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be down there!!
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Thu, 25 November 2004 21:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think everyone got together last year or the year before for a dinner somewhere outside the nats....but i kinda let it slip, I was having to much fun on the grounds!!!

It would be good to get some Celicas down there together, really upsets the bogons!

[Updated on: Fri, 03 December 2004 21:24]

Bluewire
Regular

May 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Tue, 30 November 2004 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok before the event sounds great....
So when and where Rolling Eyes
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Tue, 30 November 2004 22:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like Stitt & myself are at this stage bringing his stocker wagon down. The reason for this is not going to be discussed on a public forum Wink
Though it would be good to have another car outside so some external cruising, and blatting round roundabouts, could happen.
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Thu, 02 December 2004 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hope to see you down there, we will be there about 6pm on wed night (bogon mate left his entry to late!)
Prob slim chance catching up that night, will be to busy setting up camp and starting the XBox championships..
want to play XBox??? Bring your punching gloves Laughing Laughing

HOW ABOUT A SHOW OF HANDS??? WHOS COMING??

yogi

[Updated on: Thu, 02 December 2004 01:18]

wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Thu, 02 December 2004 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG:
Might take you up on that offer of parking.
How long would it take to walk from your place to Summernats?

How close can a taxi get to Summernats easily if we wanted to do that option to get to the cars left at your place?

I will try to discuss with the others what we're going to do.

Yogi: bring it on!! What games you got?
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Thu, 02 December 2004 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My hand is showing, I am entered! My clutch just arrived too woohoo!! All is looking good!!

I am keen to meet up on Friday for a bit of cruise, my brother will be in his corolla wagon and I will be in the corolla coupe (both cars are entered).

I usually spend most of the friday in the grounds, head off to Dickson or the city for lunch, head back into the grounds, head home for dinner, head back out to City/Braddon area for a cruise around to check out the nice cars.

Saturday I do go-to-whoa and the grass events. Sunday is go-to-whoa finals. Apart form that jsut usually have a look around etc.

I am happy to meet up where and whenever suits on Friday. Do people want to meet within the grounds or offsite??
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Thu, 02 December 2004 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be there and so will be Mel, I keen to meet up with who ever where ever when ever.

I'll send some pm's with my number to those I know are going so that we can catch up.

Alos how much are cars searched??? going into the event???
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Sun, 05 December 2004 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
friday arvo is sounding like a plan......
might see if we can get all the toyotas out for a cruise...
(does this mean i have to put my bonnet back on??......nnnaaa!)
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Sun, 05 December 2004 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Alos how much are cars searched??? going into the event???

If you are a suspicious looking group of bogans in a dirt-bag looking VK commodore you will be waved through without being searched Rolling Eyes .

If you are in anything that doesn't come from the Ford or Holden factories (i.e. a 4 cylinder Toyota) and you look like an upstanding member of the community (like me Very Happy ) you will be thoroughly searched. Engine bay, underbody, boot, tyre well interior all searched thoroughly. I was searched every time I entered last year where as other cars drove straight in. I think being a member of a hard-arse bikie gang might help with not getting searched too Rolling Eyes

The search only takes a minute or so, so as long as you are not hiding an armoury of weapons or a bag of fireworks it's no probs. If you want to sneak something in just pass it over the fence around the back of the grounds!

Quote:

friday arvo is sounding like a plan......
might see if we can get all the toyotas out for a cruise...
(does this mean i have to put my bonnet back on??......nnnaaa!)

Yeah friday is sounding good. I think we should be able to get a few toyotas out by the sounds of it. I might be able to russle up a few more Toyotas that aren't entered too.

[Updated on: Sun, 05 December 2004 23:19]

thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon6.gif  Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Mon, 06 December 2004 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmmm Fireworks ..... Damn those Otto Bins explode well lol

Summernats IS a Bogan event. I have only trecked down once and I actually had a blast. Once the Celcia is finished I'll probably enter it and have some fun.

I gotta work this year but If I can get a day or two off I'll see about trecking down in Support and joining the fun. I can highly recommend Yogi's hospitality as l;ong as your not to shy lol Wink

YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Mon, 06 December 2004 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr snuffelfulicas!
heheheheh
those bins were so much fun...hahahahahahahaha
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Mon, 06 December 2004 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I liked Mr. Snuffaluffagus a whole lot better when he was just Big Birds imaginary friend !

You realise I Still can't watch Seseame street with my Boy.
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Mon, 06 December 2004 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't want to know rod, yogi.

Ke28 I was talking more along the lines of grog.
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Mon, 06 December 2004 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smuggling is half the fun of getting into summernats!!!
the more you can get in the better, you need it!
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Tue, 07 December 2004 21:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone got any idea what the itinerary for the 6th/7th looks like? I might try and make it down for these 2 days then fly up to Surfers on Saturday for a 21st Cool
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Tue, 07 December 2004 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stitt, I think might be:

You take your car into the event onto the campsite.
We also take my car down, but leave it somewhere outside (at KE382TG's place if that's ok with him) to go cruising in.

mmmm... Canberra roundabouts hehehe

I'm posting off my form today to get my tickets.
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Wed, 08 December 2004 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aaahhhh Summernats....time to break out the VB singlet and Woolworth's $2 thongs..!!
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Wed, 08 December 2004 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What about the stubbys?
Or is that why there's a mention of Snuffleupigus? Laughing
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Wed, 08 December 2004 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve I will have introduce you to Mr Snuffaluffagus if you are interested??.... hehehehehehehe

That was a funny year.....poor Rod....

Iam dead keen for dropping the pipes and taking the bonnet off for another run though camberra...if anyone wants to join me.

Firday the 7th is looking to be the best day for everyone, I would like to make it a arvo thing as friday night is normally the best night for running amuck...

I would prefer a Thursday night thing thou, but iam happy to go with the flow..

My vision is starting to blur and my words are starting to slur already Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Wed, 08 December 2004 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Iam dead keen for dropping the pipes and taking the bonnet off for another run though camberra...if anyone wants to join me.

Last time that was done in my car running just the dump pipe,we went for a quick spin a guy in his pyjamas chased us with a note pad and pen, madly scibbling away Rolling Eyes I don't think he was after autographs or doing a sketch Laughing

Sounds like a plan though. I am always up for runs around town. I will leave my bonnet on (my engine bay is nothing to show off) and the exhaust on because I am too lazy to undo 4 bolts Very Happy .

Quote:

Firday the 7th is looking to be the best day for everyone, I would like to make it a arvo thing as friday night is normally the best night for running amuck...

I would prefer a Thursday night thing thou, but iam happy to go with the flow..

I am easy on this as I am here anyway, either day.

Quote:

We also take my car down, but leave it somewhere outside (at KE382TG's place if that's ok with him) to go cruising in.

We can discuss this off forum via PM closer to the date.

I am getting keen, just need my car back together and I will be even more keen!

[Updated on: Wed, 08 December 2004 05:37]

YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Wed, 08 December 2004 21:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So its settled!
were all staying at ke382tg's house!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Wed, 08 December 2004 22:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

So its settled!
were all staying at ke382tg's house!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

If you saw the size of my place you would realise how much more funny that comment is (very small).

Maybe for next year i will open a "Halfway House" for homeless Toyota owners Laughing

[Updated on: Wed, 08 December 2004 22:38]

YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Thu, 09 December 2004 21:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its all good dude, I was only kidding......but what you can do is get some crackers organised for us! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

What night do you find the most people out in there cars during summernats?
Bluewire
Regular

May 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Sat, 11 December 2004 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can you guys please.. PM me your phone No's so i can give you a bell while im over the Nats...Thanks Smile
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Sun, 12 December 2004 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

......but what you can do is get some crackers organised for us!

Bit of a problem, these days Rolling Eyes . The ACT Government really clamped down on the fireworks retailers (only allowed to be open 3 days before Queens Birthday weekend). We tried to get some to take to a party about 6 weeks ago and all the usual outlets were shut down. No doubt some "dodgy" outlets will spring up around New year/Summernats time though (some of the porno shops dabble in fireworks from time to time). I will keep an eye out to see if anything turns up Very Happy

Busiest night has traditionally been the Friday, most cars head into the City and Lonsdale Street in Braddon (Canberras usual Friday night car appreciation street). Lonsdale Street runs into the city and as you guys would know this is only about 10 minutes from the Summernats grounds. The cops don't tend to do much on the Friday night because there is usually so much traffic up the street that it's bumper to bumper with very slow cruising. Once it clears up and people start cutting loose with hellies and burnouts then they usually start defecting.

Saturday is also very busy and Thursday night goes alright too.

Friday arvo/evening for a meet & greet and cruise should be good.

Bluewire, you have PM
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Mon, 13 December 2004 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like a plan..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Thu, 16 December 2004 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"titties" yogi slurs in between burps as he watches the cars drive by....
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Fri, 17 December 2004 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You know how wild the event is going to be by how early the titties are exposed.

Last year some dirty skank with no teeth (I tell a lie, I think she had a few) was getting hers out at 10am on Friday and she needed very little encouragement (she looked like a smacky too which didn't help her cause). At this stage I knew we were in for a wild old weekend!

If I see tops being lifted on the way to the event I will know that it's going to be out of control this year Laughing Laughing Laughing

Bring on the White Trash Laughing Laughing

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Sat, 18 December 2004 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a wedding I have to go to on Saturday the 8th and I am best man! noooooo.......

I will maybe drive down first thing sunday or late late saturday night to come cheer y'all on! Very Happy

I so want to
gary
Occasional Poster

June 2002
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Sun, 19 December 2004 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will be down there,will be good to see yogis shopping trolley again Very Happy
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Sun, 19 December 2004 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked Shocked gary, you have about 3 weeks til the nats, so please try your hardest to insult me with your commonwhore, because once were at the nats we will see who has the shopping trolley Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
gary
Occasional Poster

June 2002
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Mon, 20 December 2004 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha Shocked

Very Happy

i just made some pretty good power out of mine so i'm pretty happy at the moment. just hope it all holds together.will be good to see what you get on the dyno. have you cracked 160rwhp yet? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Mon, 20 December 2004 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
By just as little dude! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Bluewire
Regular

May 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Mon, 20 December 2004 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WoW only three weeks....
Better put my engine back together... Confused
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Mon, 20 December 2004 21:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YOGI8U wrote on Wed, 08 December 2004 16:14

Steve I will have introduce you to Mr Snuffaluffagus if you are interested??.... hehehehehehehe

I was talking to someone last night who's met Mr Snuffaluffagus.. *Shivers* Needless to say, I'm scared.. Eye Spin
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Tue, 21 December 2004 23:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehehehehehehe...hahahahahahaha
yogi giggles as he heads off to the cupboard to find his thongs and VB shirt....
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Thu, 23 December 2004 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll send my number around and tell you guys where i'm camping via pm soon

I'm keen to meet up thurs or fri I'm looking for something to do wednesday casue we are getting down there then but have no where to stay cause the grounds aren't open for non competitors.

I'm very keen for tits
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Thu, 23 December 2004 20:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Stitt,

At this stage it looks like I can make it down for the Thursday and Friday. Any chance of swinging a camping spot with you guys?
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Thu, 23 December 2004 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Paul

Shouldn't be a prob just don't know how much room we have.

Atm I have spare tent little 3 man don't know if steve is using it or you could share with him.

ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Thu, 23 December 2004 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

I'm looking for something to do wednesday casue we are getting down there then but have no where to stay cause the grounds aren't open for non competitors.

I'm very keen for tits

Nothing to do? Keen for titties?? there are a heap of adult entertainment venues that would love to take your money Laughing

Seriously though, don't know what there would be to do on a Wednesday here (I will be working all day so can't take you all on a grand tour), I don't suppose you guys would be interested in the usual tourist stuff here, war memorial, national museum, art gallery etc etc. There are some nice quiet windy roads down here though that are nice for cruising.

Try the info centre on the way into town and tell them you are bored and want to see titties, then see what they can do for you.

NOTE: last year the cops setup road blocks coming into Canberra and pulled cars out to check for defects and do random searches for weapons, fireworks etc. Apparently this year they are doing it again on the Federal and Barton Highway entrances just outside of Canberra. Just a word of caution for any cars that may not pass roadworthy.
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Fri, 24 December 2004 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Nah I'll wait for the free tits come out over the course of the weekend.

I'm not getting down early wed maybe 7 or so that night or might leave with steve I don't think the corona can cruise much above the speed limit niether can my wagon so we should be sweet. Cruisin in a convey is good fun. I think he has o be there at 4 ish so I supose i would get there then.

As for the touristy stuff, been there done that take me to a good bar.

Can't wait went and bought my tent and some other stuff today.

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Altezza Club Tsunami Charity Cruise 23-01-05
Next Topic:Fri Night 7th January Cruise...
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 00:11:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010128021240234 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.