Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Victoria » drift day - dec 12th - show and shine posts

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
drift day - dec 12th - show and shine posts Fri, 26 November 2004 22:30 Go to next message
is the club gonig to enter anything?

cause for an extra 10 dollars on entry u cna park ur car safely inside with security and other members near by,

last big drift day there was some keying in the car park etc so i ever get a lift up to the day or put my car in this,
  Send a private message to this user    
DRiiFT_King
Regular

November 2004
Re: drift day - dec 12th - show and shine posts Sat, 27 November 2004 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, im putting my car in the show n shine for keying reasons, but the link for the entry form doesnt work on my shity computer, could some please cut n paste or some thing
cheers
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: drift day - dec 12th - show and shine posts Sat, 27 November 2004 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my Gt4 is in bits so i dunno if it will be ready ..

might focus on getting the intercooler + valve working right before its shown
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: drift day - dec 12th - show and shine posts Sat, 27 November 2004 18:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gotta love our cars ey stu. Was talking to a friend about a G.O.R run. She's keen to ride shotgun in the mr2.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: drift day - dec 12th - show and shine posts Sun, 28 November 2004 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NP's - we'll lok at that later joel - after ballarat BBQ ..
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: drift day - dec 12th - show and shine posts Sun, 28 November 2004 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good mate Cool
drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: drift day - dec 12th - show and shine posts Tue, 07 December 2004 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, got a couple cars booked in. its worth it just to park your car close. hmmm might have to bring bbq in the boot and some food cause catering was shite last time.

plus u get 30 min track time

bonus

go on support toymods

who esle?? only 10 bucks for secure parking and CLOSE parking

4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: drift day - dec 12th - show and shine posts Tue, 07 December 2004 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
show n shine isn't just for everyone.
if doing it for close parking n 30 mins of time it is almost a joke. I think others would agree.

[Updated on: Tue, 07 December 2004 07:31]

drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: drift day - dec 12th - show and shine posts Tue, 07 December 2004 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what bout secrity?? last time peopels cars were brocken innto and keyed, 10 bucks easily justifies this basical charge for parking
drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: drift day - dec 12th - show and shine posts Tue, 07 December 2004 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and full lock said they dont care if u have stockers etc, they just want the money
drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: drift day - dec 12th - show and shine posts Tue, 07 December 2004 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok boys so whose in? the nice cars the better but i just wanna see some toymods support happening,

my car wont be in it, wont make the cut but i see if a few firends in nicer toyotas will go into it
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: drift day - dec 12th - show and shine posts Tue, 07 December 2004 20:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the silence should just about answer your questions. Enjoy.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: drift day - dec 12th - show and shine posts Wed, 08 December 2004 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Myself and stu were thinking about doin the same for the same reason. But then again our cars aren't exactually stock.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: drift day - dec 12th - show and shine posts Wed, 08 December 2004 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nods - was going to - then decided not to go - + ripped said car apart again , for the 7th time this year, then was called in as a technical adviser and engineer for " project D "

ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: drift day - dec 12th - show and shine posts Thu, 09 December 2004 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was going to enter, but will no longer be attending the entire day...
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: drift day - dec 12th - show and shine posts Fri, 10 December 2004 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sup shiri?? i can't afford to but will be watching.
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: drift day - dec 12th - show and shine posts Fri, 10 December 2004 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would prefer to make money at work than sit in my car all day in the sun with a bunch of stock cars thinking we are something we are not...

that and i can't be arsed getting out of work Razz

will u be attending the meet tommorow thou? ill see you there

[Updated on: Fri, 10 December 2004 06:47]

Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: drift day - dec 12th - show and shine posts Fri, 10 December 2004 07:38 Go to previous message
hahah man, so true! i'll be at the driftin with mates.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:BRIMBANK BBQ MEET RESULTS!!!!!
Next Topic:Drift day Dec 12 Weekend ***Important 1st post update*** BBQ is on. READ!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 03:00:42 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0062651634216309 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.