Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Victoria » The Drift Comp Weekend Wheel Carriers

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

The Drift Comp Weekend Wheel Carriers Sun, 05 December 2004 02:08 Go to next message
On next weekend who has room to carry wheels/tyres to Calder for the guys in the comp ?

I have four semi slicks 205/15/50 and four rims with bald tyres 205/60/15 to go , and well as two 13" rims/and tyres . Also might be picking up about ten other tyres on the saturday .
As well as jacks , tools etc .

If i take the stock sprinter i don't think this will even fit ! And if i take the 4act one there no chance , so i will take a camry and get a friend to take his ute so i can fit at least half of that load .

So who is going with free space ?

Hirogen still got that dorifto van ? Yes i am pressuring you Laughing

Send a private message to this user    
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: The Drift Comp Weekend Wheel Carriers Sun, 05 December 2004 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be taking a van (fulsik modified camping Hiace) with a cage trailer, but I'll already be carrying for me and probably a few others. However I'm sure we can find some space. PM or call me a little later in the week if you're still having issues Improved, I haven't thought about this too closely yet.

Hen
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The Drift Comp Weekend Wheel Carriers Sun, 05 December 2004 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
* grinz evilly *

time to break out the creative skills for "dori-special Type R Spec Clubsport Pimpvan! I think

[Updated on: Sun, 05 December 2004 09:29]

Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: The Drift Comp Weekend Wheel Carriers Sun, 05 December 2004 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Sun, 05 December 2004 20:27

* grinz evilly *

time to break out the creative skills for "dori-special Type R Spec Clubsport Pimpvan! I think

Exactly, count us (Classique and myself) in with the dori van!
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The Drift Comp Weekend Wheel Carriers Sun, 05 December 2004 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You dori boiys think your all that! you WILL phear the dori van and cringe in its mighty presence !
da_horse
Regular

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: The Drift Comp Weekend Wheel Carriers Sun, 05 December 2004 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
improvedae86,

i'll be taking my SV21 on the sunday so i'll carry what i can. shoot me a pm with what u want loaded and it'll be sweet.

Huy

[Updated on: Sun, 05 December 2004 14:40]

takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: The Drift Comp Weekend Wheel Carriers Sun, 05 December 2004 20:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might be there but wont have a car, so i can drive a second car *hint* *hint* improved86. I also have a balding set of stockies up for grabs.
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: The Drift Comp Weekend Wheel Carriers Sun, 05 December 2004 21:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like there might be another hiace from this side too , Its going to look real cartoon like , lots of white vans Laughing

4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: The Drift Comp Weekend Wheel Carriers Sun, 05 December 2004 21:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The project d style toyotas look ever prepared as ever. How about we load a bbq n fire one up there too? WAHAHAH cater for 100's of people.
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: The Drift Comp Weekend Wheel Carriers Mon, 06 December 2004 14:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how bout PROJECT D stickers on van??
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: The Drift Comp Weekend Wheel Carriers Tue, 07 December 2004 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might take a trailer on Sat. night, I'll see. If I do, anyone's welcome to toss in a few tyres etc.
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: The Drift Comp Weekend Wheel Carriers Thu, 09 December 2004 13:03 Go to previous message
shotgunned the slicks Wink cheers adam, hope they work better then my dogged out a593's lol

everyone else. i'll see you in melb
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Drift day Dec 12 Weekend ***Important 1st post update*** BBQ is on. READ!
Next Topic:shepparton springnats
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 23:01:52 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051310062408447 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.