Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Parts Wanted » WTD Aw11 nose plastic (UPDATED)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
arasta
Occasional Poster

December 2004
WTD Aw11 nose plastic (UPDATED) Sun, 05 December 2004 17:01 Go to next message
hehehe i know its a silly lil thing - but i am looking for the plastic lens for the front indicator/parkinglights to replace my currrent (heavily cracked) one.//EDIT // UPDATE: see below for the update Smile
Cheers!

this is th bits im after

http://www.users.on.net/~arasta/indidamage.jpg

[Updated on: Sun, 16 January 2005 16:47]

Send a private message to this user    
arasta
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: WTD Aw11 indicator/parks plastic Wed, 08 December 2004 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so noone knows even a good place to get th parts?

local wreckers dont have it unfortunately (brisbane)

hmm will keep looking then i guess Smile
Cheers
arasta
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: WTD Aw11 indicator/parks plastic Sun, 16 January 2005 16:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yay. i have my lense..

i now move onto the next item on my list - same pic this time im after replacement plastics surrounding the park/indicators.

i already know new these are 5-600 , and ive been told plastics places can fix it. im doubtful how good a solution that is - i have not the foggiest about plastics repairs really.

so someone with a replacement nosecone - or good advice on fixing th one i have ( already have a plastics mob lined up to look at it but i want more than one option if possible.)

Cheers
JohnY
Regular

July 2004
Re: WTD Aw11 nose plastic (UPDATED) Mon, 17 January 2005 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi A

Snap. I have been looking out for a new bumper for a while, seem to be scarce as are most parts for AW11's especially in WA. How much have the plastic welding quotes been?

cheers and good luck J
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: WTD Aw11 nose plastic (UPDATED) Mon, 17 January 2005 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know it's a bit late to tell you this but for anyone else who's interested, the front indicator lenses are the same as SV21 Camry parts. The Camry came with clear indicators and parkers in the US this is how I got my all clear lenses.
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: WTD Aw11 nose plastic (UPDATED) Mon, 17 January 2005 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can you buy me a set of the clear indicators for the front?

I've got money waiting.
arasta
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: WTD Aw11 nose plastic (UPDATED) Mon, 17 January 2005 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ta josh - yeah i found out about those and tried for them but the stockie amber was there and cheap to get so i nabbed it.

http://www.challoner.com/mr2/tech/clear.html is the page to look at for those wondering what the effect is using clear lenses.

i tried to get em at th local toyo using th part # quoted on the page (also kindly supplied at the same time by feral prolly from the same source..). they told me castle hill toyota in syders is the place to call to order through... (1800-111-388)

the replacement stockie was only 20.85 at the local so i went with that. wonder how much a clear set is tho, id love to get em too...

johny havent talked to plastics places on the bumper yet. will let you know when i do... ANY parts for AW11s are scarce anywhere LOL i was fully expecting to get reamed for the indicator lense direct from toyota, cos id already asked about another part - eventually i need a stereo console surround - asked toyo about that one and had to clean out the pants after being told the trim is $220. i'll find one from a wreckers one day lol

thanks all -Cheers
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: WTD Aw11 nose plastic (UPDATED) Mon, 17 January 2005 23:45 Go to previous message
The clear ones are NOT cheap. Mr revhead on the forum can supply them to you.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:JZA80 17" std front rims
Next Topic:TA22 GT Bonnet Flutes/Vents
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Sep 28 12:12:14 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055370330810547 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.