Toymods » Cruises and Events » newcastle cruise weekend of 19th & 20th

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
dcving
Regular

May 2002

newcastle cruise weekend of 19th & 20th Sun, 13 October 2002 08:22 Go to next message
ok instead of talking about it lets just do it, i know its short notice but how about a cruise to newcastle this weekend, say sunday the 20th, meet up along the foreshore at about 11am, then cruise up to king edward park to watch the finals of the mattara hill climb.
please reply if your interested as to get some sort of ideas of numbers, ill be in there anyway as my mates racing his rx3, it is a pretty good day at the hill climb as you can see nearly the whole track.
im happy too meet up with anybody whos interested in coming up, just phone or msg me on 0409431548.
  Send a private message to this user    
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: newcastle cruise weekend of 19th & 20th Sun, 13 October 2002 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I could be keen to make the trek up there for this if there's a contingent of Sydney people going up. What's this hill-climb thingy? Can anyone enter?? Very Happy
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
YOU GUYS REALLY SHOULD COME TO THE HILL CLIMB Sun, 13 October 2002 22:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CHECK IT OUT
http://www.dmk.com.au/mgf/mattarahillclimb.htm
its a great day
definitely worth the trip up from sydney.

Mattara MG Hillclimb
Saturday 19 and 20 October in King Edward Park from 10am.

The echo of waves crashing against the shore will be drowned out by the roar of engines as drivers from around Australia compete on what is considered one of the most difficult and challenging hillclimb circuits.

First run as part of the Commonwealth Jubilee Celebrations, the MGF Mattara Hillclimb will this year be held over the second weekend of October.

Due to an influx of competitors over the years, The Mattara Hillclimb is now a two-day spectacle of motoring expertise with Saturday playing host to the Newcastle Challenge and the final round of the NSW Hillclimb taking place on Sunday.

Crowds, eager to catch a glimpse of drivers trying to tame the renowned track, will number in excess of 10,000 over the weekend, attracting people from as far as Queensland, ACT, Grafton and Sydney.

Cars will converge on stunning Newcastle beachfront for the beginning of the 1.94km course, which winds its way through picturesque King Edward Park. Non-stop motoring action will take place from 10.00am to 5.00pm with entertainment and static car displays sure to keep the whole family entertained

Judith Rae or Dennis Tynan

rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: newcastle cruise weekend of 19th & 20th Mon, 14 October 2002 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BLOODY HELL!!!

I'm flying out that weekend to go to Cairns (Not that thats a bad thing Razz) But I am so damn keen for a cruise !! Mad

Sorry guys 'n gals gotta give it a miss...

Re: newcastle cruise weekend of 19th & 20th Wed, 16 October 2002 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is this still on ??

dcving
Regular

May 2002

Re: newcastle cruise weekend of 19th & 20th Thu, 17 October 2002 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mat,
ill be in there dont know about anyone else no one seems keen, except for old mr2, if u & stew are goin in give us a buzz & ill catch up with you, im not going too hang around the foreshore all day for no one to turn up.

old mr2,
give me a call on sunday or send me your number & ill call u if u want too meet up on the day, or any othere day you want too meet up in town or what ever

[Updated on: Thu, 17 October 2002 06:00]

Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: newcastle cruise weekend of 19th & 20th Fri, 18 October 2002 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like I won't be able to make it up anyway. Confused have a good one guys. Smile
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: newcastle cruise weekend of 19th & 20th Fri, 18 October 2002 19:02 Go to previous message
Sorry boys dont think i can make it.
I am working 2330-0700 shifts for the next 6 nights and I have to sleep during the day
Sad Crying or Very Sad Mad
my dads mate is racing though.
He drives that le mans lookalike.Yellow.Powered by a heavily fuel injected leyland V8. With a big UniFilter Setup.
I got a ride to my Year 10 formal in it.Whoa!!Shes quick. over 120 in mid second gear.we couldnt wind her up more than that.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Old Pacific Roll Call 19th October
Next Topic:wollongong members look in Thursday 3rd oct!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 14:45:34 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046689510345459 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.