Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Track Talk » Stupid people (pedestrians)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Stupid people (pedestrians) Wed, 08 December 2004 00:40 Go to next message
What is it with people who get pissed off at drivers while walking around. Today I was driving to work normally, and this guy walking his dog, big dog, without a leash, was jumping up and down shouting... I had my music on and all that, so I just looked at him and smiled smugly. I dunno what he was pissed off at neither, nobody else was around, and he was looking at me. It's not like I accelerated fast or anything!! I guess some people are just total assholes or something.

When he was making a fool of himself, he jumped onto the road a bit, maybe 1meter onto the road, wide roads though! What a fucktard eh?

If I didn't hate stickers on my car, i'd have a big sticker on the rear end saying "bite me" or "suck my balls" or something.
  Send a private message to this user    
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Stupid people (pedestrians) Fri, 10 December 2004 15:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there was a post about wierd pedestrians and cockheads screaming at people (ie us, with semi noisy exhausts) when just driving along slowly/normally.... wierd hey... fucking old man river...
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Stupid people (pedestrians) Sun, 12 December 2004 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im hearing you chris, adelaide is fucked for that reason we have too many old farts who decided that it is their god give right to tell us "hoons" off when we are driving normally, I am really considering the apexi exhaust open close vlave thing, just to shit some people off around my area. fuckers! Mad
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Stupid people (pedestrians) Sun, 12 December 2004 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was thinking about taking off my muffler, just to see how loud the car gets. But my car is pretty darn quiet.

Actually, I think they hate turbo's spooling, they must think i'm hooning because of the whistling!!

[Updated on: Sun, 12 December 2004 05:07]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Stupid people (pedestrians) Sun, 12 December 2004 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but it sounds soo damn cool, how could anyone not like the sound of the little CT12's coming on boost, damn im gonna miss that Sad
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Stupid people (pedestrians) Sun, 12 December 2004 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There comes a time in every mans life where he just has to give up on the CT12's Razz
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Stupid people (pedestrians) Sun, 12 December 2004 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hate my CT12's... stupid replaced with gen1 turbo shit.

Wanna give me the gen 3 CT12's? Razz
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Stupid people (pedestrians) Sun, 12 December 2004 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah you can have them for free but removal and postage costs will add up to around $200 Very Happy
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Stupid people (pedestrians) Sun, 12 December 2004 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll trade you gen 1 turbo's for your gen 3's Razz

But yeh, $200 sounds cool... I'll probably kill a turbo soon anyway knowing me Razz
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Stupid people (pedestrians) Sun, 12 December 2004 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all right when would you like to do business?
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Stupid people (pedestrians) Sun, 12 December 2004 15:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
After xmas would probably be best for me... gotta get it outta the way!

I'll PM you about it Razz
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Stupid people (pedestrians) Sun, 02 January 2005 04:15 Go to previous message
Laughing Laughing A girl in my year got hit by a car going 25 kmph, shit that was funny, she got up and walked away...shit she had a faced like a smashed crab.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Funny Story (to me anywayz)...
Next Topic:121 vs hotted up excel
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 10:37:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053908824920654 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.