Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Help! Need to borrow wheels Mon, 14 October 2002 03:00 Go to next message
Hi all,

I've decided to get off my arse and get the Celica registered. Unfortunately I won't pass a roadworthy inspection with my current wheel/tyre combination, so I want to chuck a set of stock wheels on it just for the inspection. Smile Unfortunately I got rid of my old steelies years ago, so is there anyone in the Brisbane area that has a spare set lying around that I could borrow? Preferably with some skinny tyres attached that are in roadworthy condition. I'll only need them for a day or so.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Help! Need to borrow wheels Mon, 14 October 2002 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have 2 wheels with 205 rubber on them! But the other 2 are a little bald from when my avatar pic was taken Rolling Eyes
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Help! Need to borrow wheels Tue, 15 October 2002 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unfortunately I don't think that will help... I have 205 tyres on the front and they stick out past the guards thanks to my Supra brake conversion (increased offset). I really need to get my hands on some narrower wheels and tyres, ideally 175/70's on 5.5" rims as originally fitted to RA23's!
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Help! Need to borrow wheels Tue, 15 October 2002 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You could go down to alljap and buy a set of steel rims with good rubber fitted for $30! This is what I did, but I used them for burnout wheels!
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Help! Need to borrow wheels Tue, 15 October 2002 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey that's not a bad idea, I might check them out. Thanks! Smile

Re: Help! Need to borrow wheels Tue, 15 October 2002 13:27 Go to previous message
hey,
I have the old rims off my ra40 - you can have them if they are any help - they have just been sitting at my house doing nothing. The tyres leave much to be desired though - from memory 2 might just be legal (maybe) but 2 are preety much bald. Not sure if they would be any help but hey, the option is there for you!

Libby

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:cruises?
Next Topic:Jamboree
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:10:49 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050389766693115 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.