Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Members Rides » RED PANDA 162!!!! New Colour Scheme!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
da_horse
Regular

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: RED PANDA 162!!!! New Colour Scheme!!! Tue, 04 October 2005 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, seems like you're getting a tad defensive here adrian.

i'm not saying anything about ur black bonnet, i could care less, though i will say that your car looked better before the black paint. u called ur car "Red Panda 162" and i couldnt see how that had any correlation to what is more commonly known as a panda paint scheme. you refer to your panda in reference to the actual animal, i'm talking Toyota paint schemes. it's a paint scheme that toyota has used on many vehicles over the decades, not only sprinters, but i thought that would be easier for you to understand.

if you say that cos ur car is red black and white, just like a red panda (animal), then does that mean my car can be called a blue panda cos i have black rims, white number plate (i cant see any other part of ur car that is white Rolling Eyes ) and blue all over??? Rolling Eyes

also i cant see how your "panda" reference was a joke considering all you wrote was new paint scheme etc...nothing that would clearly highlight your joke.

i didnt criticise your paint choice or anything, just how you referenced it, and for me it seemed a tad different to that which i would have thought. you need to chill before jumping to conclusions and getting hyped up on things i didnt even say.

cliff notes:
-i saw red panda 162 as a in the toyota paint scheme not as in the animal Rolling Eyes
-car looked better with white rims and all red

ps. spraying anything with thinners over rattle can paint will be interesting.
  Send a private message to this user    
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: RED PANDA 162!!!! New Colour Scheme!!! Tue, 04 October 2005 16:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Tue, 04 October 2005 21:26

I could sell you both carbon fiber look contact to slap on there if you both want to look elite , but it might be too hot for you , bro

enlighten me Very Happy
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RED PANDA 162!!!! New Colour Scheme!!! Wed, 05 October 2005 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3 dollah a meter , bro Smile

can get real carbon fiber look sheeting ( better known as lamipanel ) , thats waterproof too for about 110 - lol ;)for those flat surfaces yo
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: RED PANDA 162!!!! New Colour Scheme!!! Wed, 05 October 2005 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The black bonnet was just an idea,
But stick on carbon fibre would be even better Smile..

I sorta changed my mind about the Black bonnet (it was just a bit of fun)... Its Red again (don't ask how)...

Wheels i've also decided to take back to white,

Whole point on cars is to muck around, try out ur ideas, see peoples opinion, make up ur own opinion and try out somethin else...

Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RED PANDA 162!!!! New Colour Scheme!!! Wed, 05 October 2005 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe Smile

I knew youd see the light in the end Smile

NOW - to hook you up with some OZ racing 17 inch multispokes to set her off Wink

boofis
Regular

December 2004
Re: RED PANDA 162!!!! New Colour Scheme!!! Wed, 05 October 2005 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I like it alot, especially with the red black, I'm a fan of that more. PLEASE don't do the carbon (Looking) strips! PRETTY PLEASE, but great work with the car so far. Can't wait to see the finished result!
Thanks
Troy
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: RED PANDA 162!!!! New Colour Scheme!!! Wed, 05 October 2005 21:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn there is no icon that i can display to show how i am feeling right now.

smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: RED PANDA 162!!!! New Colour Scheme!!! Sat, 08 October 2005 15:07 Go to previous message
lol, so what how you feeling right now?
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Riceburna's celica #2
Next Topic:Yian's MA61 (56k warning)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 11 19:44:54 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0066390037536621 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.