Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

EOI: Perth Cruse Wed, 15 December 2004 06:03 Go to next message
hey.. anyone else interested in a perth cruse sometime?
or too close to christmas for liking?

Send a private message to this user  
DuMp
Regular

June 2004
Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Wed, 15 December 2004 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meh, christmas is a good excuse to go for a spin.
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Wed, 15 December 2004 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i might be interested Razz
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Wed, 15 December 2004 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lets go Smile
hehehe

when/where is interested in doing/going? Very Happy
go somewhere for a BBQ or somesuch?

ides?

Razz
Purple Monkey
Regular

April 2004
Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Thu, 16 December 2004 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I could ask the old skool guys and gals
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Thu, 16 December 2004 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds good.

oldskool toyota cruse?
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Thu, 16 December 2004 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BBQ BBQ !!!
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Fri, 17 December 2004 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe a christmas lights cruise.

My g/f has written down heaps of locations of bright houses.
I'll borrow it and post the popular suburbs, maybe we can go from one to another and so on and so forth.

Good reason to get the old girl out, and your car.
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Fri, 17 December 2004 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Fri, 17 December 2004 10:38

Maybe a christmas lights cruise.

My g/f has written down heaps of locations of bright houses.
I'll borrow it and post the popular suburbs, maybe we can go from one to another and so on and so forth.

Good reason to get the old girl out, and your car.

good idea, but the problem is that it might be a tight squeeze with all the pedestrians that walk to see the lights.

well, thats what its like in my area Razz
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Fri, 17 December 2004 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
driftae86 wrote on Fri, 17 December 2004 13:46

good idea, but the problem is that it might be a tight squeeze with all the pedestrians that walk to see the lights.

well, thats what its like in my area Razz

Thats when we park around the corner, and walk like everyone else.
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Fri, 17 December 2004 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bah, pedestrians should be on the pedestrian path, not the road.
or get rund over. hehehe.

just cruse really slowly past, or find a parking spot somewhere.

would make for an interesting map anyways.. not that im tooooo interested in looking at lights for longer than 2mins Razz (less ya have a GF that is Razz)

rxbenny
Regular

November 2004
Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Sun, 19 December 2004 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am keen to go for a cruse will be fun i reckonz

setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Mon, 20 December 2004 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
okay lets start formulating a cruse plan before Christmas creeps up too close.

so how is chrissy lights cruse sounding?
unless cruse on Thursday (if everyone finishes work Thursday?)

but how does Wednesday sound?

<where are all those nice lights on display?>
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Mon, 20 December 2004 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
setsuna wrote on Mon, 20 December 2004 12:02

but how does Wednesday sound?

You're forgetting about Whoop Ass Wednesday.

Best time for cruise would be friday night.

I have the list of houses at home.

I know of one street up in Connolly that has heaps of houses.
Its a kinda park and walk thing.

I will look at the list tonight, tomoz night and see if a route can be made.
rb26_n1
Regular

August 2004
Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Mon, 20 December 2004 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
souns like fun......keen to go.... Smile
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Mon, 20 December 2004 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
friday? but thats the 24th.
I have to be in bed earlie or santa won't come!!
*grin*

naw tiss okay with me.
kinda thought everyone would have other plans for this night (:
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Mon, 20 December 2004 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unfortunately I don't have a cruise worthy car on the road right now. My black banger is pretty shocking and the silver car has come off the road for its surgery. Plus I'd rather stab myself in the eye with a hot fire poker then go and look at christmas lights, but hey, thats just me Smile
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Tue, 21 December 2004 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bahhhhh

my car could be classified as 'not cruse worthy'
but cruses are good (:

guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Tue, 21 December 2004 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
little late to be organising!!

but i liked the idea

wendesday is drag night, oldskool toys are having a semi meet wed night, so any body is welcome to come down.

there is a cruise on the horizon for next year, as a OST member is having his birthday soon, and has asked for a cruise!!

not wanting to disapoint, i think we can help him out. TRD_83 is the Events Co-ordinator for OST, so we any input can be directed at me or TRD_83

and if you have an oldskool toyota and your not a member of OST.....then get off ya ass and join, it's free!!
micsprint
Newcomer

December 2004
Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Tue, 21 December 2004 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey dudes, im a new toymods member, the cruise sounds good im in,when? where?
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Tue, 21 December 2004 15:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello and welcome! Smiley =
hope ya like it here Smile Smile Smile

mm looking like to be on friday night.

CrUZsida has some nice suburbs with lights
also here is one: http://christmaslights.8k.com/
not sure exactly how up to date it is or not Razz

of course should go to the lookout at kalamunda and look out over perth etc.

then weave our way down to scarbs or somesuch.

then go for drinks somewhere?

comments!
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Wed, 22 December 2004 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry guys, I'm barely gonna have time to scratch my ass over the next 3 days, let alone organise the route for this.

I'm just gonna head out on Friday night with da missus and look at some lights.

If ppl want, we can meet up at say joondalup shopping centre carpark and just follow each other.
There will be no map drawn tho.
It will be as we go to leave one place, we decide on the next place to go.

I'll be heading out anyways, so its up to you if you wanna tag along.
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Wed, 22 December 2004 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guilty_19 wrote on Tue, 21 December 2004 19:02

but i liked the idea

wendesday is drag night, oldskool toys are having a semi meet wed night, so any body is welcome to come down.

there is a cruise on the horizon for next year, as a OST member is having his birthday soon, and has asked for a cruise!!

not wanting to disapoint, i think we can help him out. TRD_83 is the Events Co-ordinator for OST, so we any input can be directed at me or TRD_83

and if you have an oldskool toyota and your not a member of OST.....then get off ya ass and join, it's free!!

Cheers Rob! well said.. hehe

yeah sorry guys, much like Peewee, I don't think I'll get a chance to join u for a cruise - way busy with Xmas and all that!

I'll also point out that double demerit points over the Xmas break effective 23rd Dec 04 to 4 Jan 05. Watch your speeds people!

As for an official OST cruise.. most likely the next one will be in Feb sometime, as I'll be in Sydney for half of Jan, checking out the action at Summernats! Very Happy

Cheers guys
Damo
TRD 83

OST Event Co-Ordinator
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Wed, 22 December 2004 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh well.
seems this is true. Sad

lights are not too interesting and 'tagging along' just sounds lame. esp not having gf Razz

im still keen if there is still anyone interested Smile
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Thu, 23 December 2004 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
setsuna wrote on Wed, 22 December 2004 11:57

lights are not too interesting and 'tagging along' just sounds lame. esp not having gf Razz

hahaha
WERD!
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Thu, 23 December 2004 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WA_TRD_83 wrote on Wed, 22 December 2004 11:25

guilty_19 wrote on Tue, 21 December 2004 19:02

but i liked the idea

Cheers Rob! well said.. hehe

yeah sorry guys, much like Peewee, I don't think I'll get a chance to join u for a cruise - way busy with Xmas and all that!

I'll also point out that double demerit points over the Xmas break effective 23rd Dec 04 to 4 Jan 05. Watch your speeds people!

As for an official OST cruise.. most likely the next one will be in Feb sometime, as I'll be in Sydney for half of Jan, checking out the action at Summernats! Very Happy

Cheers guys
Damo
TRD 83

OST Event Co-Ordinator

9th of Jan !! Shocked .... Embarassed
Justice
Occasional Poster

May 2004

Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Sun, 26 December 2004 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys i was thinkin a cruze for my bday provided i can do that bs hazard perception test and get some hrs of driving i rekon would b good and i was thinkin finishing wit a bbq or somethin for those who interested thought mite start thinkin bout it now hopefully celica b finished.... im hella gettin my ass into gear to get it done now hey... itd b great for some ideas i was thinkin startin in hills like that first cruze i went to and then drive down to the beach in rockingham or somethin would b sweet but ideas and surgestions would b awsome

thanks guys
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Mon, 27 December 2004 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BBQ sounds GOOD! Smiley =
SleekHer
Regular

March 2003
Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Wed, 29 December 2004 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cruise + BBQ or woteva sounds like fun!!! Lets go!!!

[Updated on: Wed, 29 December 2004 07:43]

Justice
Occasional Poster

May 2004

Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Wed, 29 December 2004 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got a HELLA sweet place sorted thanks to the cruze that was on last nite wit mainly nissans. theres only 1 prob i need a car and i need my license and hrs up first before i can go lol Smile only need 15 more hrs. so i mite ave to bring the date bak a bit to it will definitly b on the weekend prob a sunday there betta... ill let u guys kno
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Wed, 29 December 2004 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I could give ya a lift in my bunky celica if likes =D
Justice
Occasional Poster

May 2004

Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Fri, 31 December 2004 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LMAO that would b awsome but we will ave to c wot happens lol
i should hopefully have the cancer holes repaired soon (this weekend or something. the cruze i went on the other nite was awsome i rekon we need to goto that that wicked carpark again that was hell awsome Laughing
Endless
Regular

October 2004
Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Fri, 31 December 2004 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be up for an oldskool toyota cruise as long as i aquire my jza70 next week Very Happy
Justice
Occasional Poster

May 2004

Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Sun, 02 January 2005 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
theres a cruze tmrw nite (3rd janurary) for charity the guys and the tsunami or somethin it starts at 7 30 at the riverside helipad...
last week one i went on was good cept the car/drivers i was wit lol Smile
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Sun, 02 January 2005 23:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Justice wrote on Sun, 02 January 2005 22:52

theres a cruze tmrw nite (3rd janurary) for charity the guys and the tsunami or somethin it starts at 7 30 at the riverside helipad...
last week one i went on was good cept the car/drivers i was wit lol Smile

Its meet at 6pm leave at 7pm. 7.30 all will be gone.
Justice
Occasional Poster

May 2004

Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Mon, 03 January 2005 15:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh somethin like that nyways was pretty good from wot i saw (i only got to the last check point coz of work that fight wasnt called for but i thought it was a bit out of line but the donation that guy gave Laughing Laughing was worth getting a punch in the face for... we fitted the central lockin to my celica today... i got some good ideas for the cruze its just the other contributing factors that r involved (log book hrs, and car being ready) but ill keep u guys posted k
spectre
Regular

July 2004
Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Tue, 04 January 2005 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd be up for a cruise... i got my P's today Very Happy
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Tue, 04 January 2005 16:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wikkid!

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=55644&rid=6418&S=9fe9ee7b21dff5474a7759a cd2f274f0&pl_view=&start=0#msg_510110

my poor car!

so much for cruses!

time to do engine (and gearbox Razz) conversion on other celica!
which was planned anyway.
Endless
Regular

October 2004
Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Mon, 10 January 2005 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys , looks like ill be making the next toyota cruise as i got my JZA70 supra .. shes schmick Very Happy ill start a thread in members rides soon so you can check it out
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Tue, 11 January 2005 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
woo!
thats great news!
form our lovely ideas of an oldskool toyota
cruse, bbq, etcetc
into a great cruse!

Smiley =

like my new sig? (:
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Tue, 11 January 2005 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well............ since everyone keeps throwing up semi ideas........why dont we make it official.

start by giving some details about good meet locations and rest areas

i think, if we can do it, organise to get everyone on the langley park, damo said that they leave it open??

anyways, large pics of all the cars in the open is a must.

Damo is OST's event co-ordinator, he gets the maps out and plans a good cruise.

*opens floor to suggestions*
spectre
Regular

July 2004
Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Tue, 11 January 2005 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
barbeque maybe? if they have one at that park???
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Tue, 11 January 2005 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a hill cruise.
Endless
Regular

October 2004
Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Wed, 12 January 2005 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wherever the cruise goes it must have a tunnel run at some point Laughing
rx793
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Wed, 12 January 2005 16:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok fellas, new idea Smile lets stop talking about it and do something Smile i missed the last few for certain reasons and the ra40 is missing out :@
do it now!
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Thu, 13 January 2005 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey ppl!
I'm back from the East..
I guess I better get crackin on another cruise! Get out there and enjoy the weather hey!

I'll have to see what the next few weekends have instore and I'll throw up a new thread with details once I get myself together! Razz

Good to see everyone is keen to get out there tho.. should make the next cruise quite a success! Very Happy

DAMO
TRD 83

OST Event Organiser
Bobski
Regular

I Supported Toymods

May 2004
Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Mon, 07 February 2005 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys...a cruise sounds sweet...maybe something eveningish again?

Adam
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Mon, 07 February 2005 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lets go!

something like from carpark at karrinup, around a bit, tunnel, kalamunda/ mundaring weir road, and a nice BBQ in the park at mundaring?

sunday arvo
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Mon, 07 February 2005 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
setsuna wrote on Mon, 07 February 2005 16:35

lets go!

something like from carpark at karrinup, around a bit, tunnel, kalamunda/ mundaring weir road, and a nice BBQ in the park at mundaring?

sunday arvo

Build it, and they will come.

But do it now, summer is running out.
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Mon, 07 February 2005 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
summer run out soon Sad cruise must come soon.
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Mon, 07 February 2005 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
karrinup shopping center carpark (meet point) - have to go there and look at the carpark setup.
freeway - can get onto freeway from karrinup road?
tunnel.. turn off gt eastern hwy
gt eastern hyw bypass/kalamunda road up to kalamunda shops/ or stirk park(check point)
mundaring weir road to mundaring - sculpture park (check for BBQ availability)

if mundaring don't have BBQ's then reverse the weir road leg.
ie. keep travelling up gt eastern hwy, weir road, then BBQ in stirk park in kalamunda.

thats about 70odd kms
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Mon, 07 February 2005 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Set a date, maybe discuss with OST for some organising help, and do it.
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Mon, 07 February 2005 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
karrinup carpark = can fit heaps there is out doors and sheltered aswell, then straight down onto the freeway of karrinup rd.
Beserker99
Regular

January 2004
Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Mon, 07 February 2005 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DO IT, DO IT, DO IT ^_^

Yeah a Sunday arvo cruise would be good, and a BBQ would just seal the deal Razz
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Mon, 07 February 2005 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
welp thats going to be the map unless anyone else pipes up Razz
I shall travel the route tuesday or so to confirm BBQ facilities etc.

when? the 13th or the 20th?
what time? 12ish departure?

you will need: BBQ stuff Razz meat/onions/tongs etc.

there is seating/tables etc there if I remember correctly.
(will confirm!)

CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Mon, 07 February 2005 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
20th or 27th would be better

This weekend is too close
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Mon, 07 February 2005 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh oh, me wantum cruise... i got BBQ toolz! and ill bring a cow in the back of the van too if you want!, hell, i can bring a whole BBQ too AHAHAH

im interested for sure
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Mon, 07 February 2005 16:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Mon, 07 February 2005 22:20

oh oh, me wantum cruise... i got BBQ toolz! and ill bring a cow in the back of the van too if you want!, hell, i can bring a whole BBQ too AHAHAH

im interested for sure

don't forget to bring some steak & sausages more me Cool
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Mon, 07 February 2005 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might have to attend if its on a good day for me...
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: EOI: Perth Cruse Tue, 08 February 2005 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
CrUZsida wrote on Mon, 07 February 2005 22:13

20th or 27th would be better

This weekend is too close

Agreed wid Peewee

If you need me to make up something official then I'll vaulenteer my services..
I'll also inform the OST gang for extra numbers on the cruise.
A Sunday arvo cruise is definatelty the best tho.. Cool
cheers
Damo
TRD 83
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:Looking To Start a *New Skool* Toy Hatches Club
Next Topic:Cruise 12th Feb 2005
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:54:44 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0089631080627441 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.