Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » shortened VN commodore diff >>> to suit ae86

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Norminator
Regular

August 2002
shortened VN commodore diff >>> to suit ae86 Fri, 24 December 2004 09:06 Go to next message
i have a shortened VN commodore disc brake LS diff for sale. will go straight into an ae86, probably fit ta/ra celica also. diff is still commodore 5-stud.

have tailshaft yoke, panhard rod and handbrake cable to throw in.

looks a lot like this when it is under an ae86;

http://www.apex.net.au/~danorms/commodorelsd.JPG

it's out of the car already, so i will take a few more pictures over the weekend.

currently taking offers for consideration.

merry christmas to all Cool
  Send a private message to this user    
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: shortened VN commodore diff >>> to suit ae86 Sat, 25 December 2004 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where you located?

juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: shortened VN commodore diff >>> to suit ae86 Sat, 25 December 2004 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why did you remove it from the car??? first offer $200 untill furthur notice!
Norminator
Regular

August 2002
Re: shortened VN commodore diff >>> to suit ae86 Sat, 25 December 2004 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
located in canberra.

pulled it out because a mate let me score his TRD equipped disc-brake sprinter diff for a killer price.
TA-022
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: shortened VN commodore diff >>> to suit ae86 Sat, 25 December 2004 23:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what's the hub to hub face distance please.
i'm very seriously interested!
Cheers

Nathan
Norminator
Regular

August 2002
Re: shortened VN commodore diff >>> to suit ae86 Sun, 26 December 2004 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
diff is 1480-1490mm wheel mounting face to wheel mounting face. just allowing for a bit of error, as i only had a length of CAT5 and a set-square to measure it with. Laughing

http://www.apex.net.au/~danorms/fkndiff.JPG

http://www.apex.net.au/~danorms/fkndiff2.JPG
TA-022
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: shortened VN commodore diff >>> to suit ae86 Sun, 26 December 2004 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
buga too wide for a ta22 then.

thaks for the info though, good luck

Cheers

Nathan
soulfire
Regular

May 2004

Re: shortened VN commodore diff >>> to suit ae86 Sun, 26 December 2004 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm me with a price you have in mind.... cheers Smile
Currently-Carless
Regular

May 2004
Re: shortened VN commodore diff >>> to suit ae86 Tue, 04 January 2005 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would have been interested if you were in brisbane. Need a new diff for my sprinter and this would have worked perfectly. For those of us who may be wondering, will this bolt straight up to an aus spec rear end without any troubles?

Don't suppose you would have a weight for it. Curious to check out freight prices

[Updated on: Tue, 04 January 2005 08:59]

TA-022
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: shortened VN commodore diff >>> to suit ae86 Tue, 04 January 2005 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats the minimum wheel diameter that would fit?

Cheers

Nathan
Norminator
Regular

August 2002
Re: shortened VN commodore diff >>> to suit ae86 Wed, 05 January 2005 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Currently-Carless wrote on Tue, 04 January 2005 19:58

would have been interested if you were in brisbane. Need a new diff for my sprinter and this would have worked perfectly. For those of us who may be wondering, will this bolt straight up to an aus spec rear end without any troubles?

should do. fell out of the rear of my "aus-spec" without any trouble when all the bolts were undone... and it looks like it fits ok in that top picture of the underneath of my "aus-spec" sprinter... oh, and i did say in the first line, "will go straight into an ae86,"...

Currently-Carless wrote on Tue, 04 January 2005 19:58

Don't suppose you would have a weight for it. Curious to check out freight prices

no idea. 80kg, at a guess? carrying it around is a bit of a hassle. don't have scales, sorry.

Nathan: has 15in. commodore chasers on it, but 14's might go on... what is the smallest rim that will fit on a VN/VP commodore? that's what the diff comes out of.
dissidently
Newcomer

December 2004
Re: shortened VN commodore diff >>> to suit ae86 Thu, 06 January 2005 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Please let me know how much you want. Send an SMS to 0404548929 and I'll call back.
CAsprinter
Newcomer

January 2005
Re: shortened VN commodore diff >>> to suit ae86 Fri, 07 January 2005 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hay mate is it still available?

My mate just bought a CA18det sprinter and need a diff.

Can u PM me the Price and any other details u wanna give thanks buddy
chrisellis
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: shortened VN commodore diff >>> to suit ae86 Mon, 10 January 2005 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interested also, what $$ are u after and what internals does it have in there? i know its lsd, but more detail would be good. Chris
poh_86
Regular

November 2004
Re: shortened VN commodore diff >>> to suit ae86 Wed, 12 January 2005 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you wouldnt happen to make alot of these would you Rolling Eyes
hutchiroku
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: shortened VN commodore diff >>> to suit ae86 Wed, 19 January 2005 03:04 Go to previous message
hey is this still for sale? u have pm
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Delete this thread
Next Topic:xforce muffler selling for $125
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 07:44:57 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0056629180908203 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.