Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: commore v6 in to hachi Sun, 09 January 2005 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate, I am 100% serious 100% of the time.

Did I show you my latest engine masterpiece? It is 'bubbles' inspired.
http://members.optusnet.com.au/corona2jzge/Crown%20V8%20conversion/In%20place/bubbles.jpg
  Send a private message to this user    
jc80
Occasional Poster

October 2004

Re: commore v6 in to hachi Sun, 09 January 2005 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
am not attacking any one or trying to start sh!t, just mentioned it, maybe he posted the wrong photo by mistake or maybe it was same guy dif car, would like to know what g/tomatto has to say?
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: commore v6 in to hachi Sun, 09 January 2005 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GT, didn't Motec advise you not to run your plug leads so close to the ECU? And also to mount it somewhere cooler/drier/cleaner? At least that's what they said to me...

Hope you didn't pay too much for the loom, either!

I like the air intake though, should have a nice sound to it when you cut a hole in the bonnet...

[Updated on: Sun, 09 January 2005 10:16]

gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: commore v6 in to hachi Sun, 09 January 2005 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I did the loom myself - good job huh? The Motec website doesn't have a pdf file for the M carby, and I couldn't find the TPS anywhere so I just soldered the wires together. I'm hoping to mount the Motec right under the exhaust manifold. No hole in the bonnet, just a hektik scoop to ram cold air straight into that monster.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: commore v6 in to hachi Sun, 09 January 2005 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fully sick bro
would this fit into a ke70? Rolling Eyes
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: commore v6 in to hachi Sun, 09 January 2005 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drouble din postage Shocked

[Updated on: Sun, 09 January 2005 11:14]

mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: commore v6 in to hachi Sun, 09 January 2005 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A well thought out conversion. The concrete floored engine bay should be a winner ventilation-wise, having both brake rotors on one side was a good idea for balance, and the spare engine/number plates really up the reliability! Should be the fastest block of wood in Melbourne...

[Updated on: Sun, 09 January 2005 11:16]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: commore v6 in to hachi Sun, 09 January 2005 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GT that pod filter is fooly hektik, does the chrome lip give you 10 extra rwkw or 20?

Rolling Eyes

oi and whats that hektik motec thing? it looks like an amp bro, they power subs bro, not engines...

Rolling Eyes
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: commore v6 in to hachi Sun, 09 January 2005 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pfft. Amp. How can it be an amp? It's not 3 feet square, doesn't have any mesh/blue lighting, and most importantly, where, oh where, is the monster cable??
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: commore v6 in to hachi Sun, 09 January 2005 22:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anyone want that M? I'm giving it away free - be a great conversion motor for a hachi bukkake.
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: commore v6 in to hachi Sun, 09 January 2005 22:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Mon, 10 January 2005 08:31

a great conversion motor for a hachi bukkake.

eeeeeekkkkkkkk, mind you that would be a funny thing to see - a hachi covered in cum.....
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: commore v6 in to hachi Sun, 09 January 2005 22:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bbaacchhyy wrote on Mon, 10 January 2005 08:36

gianttomato wrote on Mon, 10 January 2005 08:31

a great conversion motor for a hachi bukkake.

eeeeeekkkkkkkk, mind you that would be a funny thing to see - a hachi covered in cum.....

maybe for you, you sick fucker...

Laughing Laughing Laughing
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: commore v6 in to hachi Mon, 10 January 2005 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the crazy japs have prolly done it... Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: commore v6 in to hachi Mon, 10 January 2005 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd rather see a scat hachi... seems more appropriate. Razz
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: commore v6 in to hachi Mon, 10 January 2005 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now Norbie, that's just plain wrong. Laughing
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: commore v6 in to hachi Tue, 11 January 2005 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DRiiFT_King wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 22:58

hey, been looking into getting more power out of me 86 for a while now, at the moment it has a stock 4ac in it, i wanted to get a 4age or sr20 put put then i started to get qoutes and it was around $5000 up woulds, i started talking to some mates of my dads, and they said the castlemain hot rod shop make bellhousing kits to attach a commodoer v6 to a celica box, and hopefully im pretty sure thats what a sprinter came out with? then i could pick up a cheap commodore, take out the engine and loom and all the other shit i will need then flog the commodore and try to cover the cost of the engine, so after that i should have a 130kw ae86 with a lot more torque, then later on done the track i can get parts for it dirt cheap and dont have the hassle of trying to get parts from overseas, i can get supercharger kits cheap, and i have my self one budget drifter, with more then enough power.

what are peoples thoughts?

KICK ASS then twin turbo it!!!! Evil or Very Mad

wraith
Regular

October 2003
Re: commore v6 in to hachi Tue, 11 January 2005 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You people have got it all wrong. The ecotec is too complicated with, like, efi & shit. You want a 186 between the towers with triple carbs. Then you get your dad's mates to tune it for you!
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: commore v6 in to hachi Tue, 11 January 2005 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
265 hemi baby, yeah!
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: commore v6 in to hachi Tue, 11 January 2005 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heh
my mate has a hemi ke10 Laughing
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: commore v6 in to hachi Tue, 11 January 2005 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't knock the Hemi. Some of them that I've seen are truly a technical marvel - 'how can a cast iron box that big put away fuel at that rate??'
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: commore v6 in to hachi Wed, 12 January 2005 00:20 Go to previous message
mrshin wrote on Tue, 11 January 2005 22:53

265 hemi baby, yeah!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

a few mates of mine were looking at the 265 they had in thier driveway and decided to put it in a nissan patrol, the car ended up running 13.5 (with a few other mods of course Wink) can you imagine the look on the riceboys faces when they got chopped by a patrol filled with people Laughing
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Rack & Pinion toe settings, camber added
Next Topic:*MELB* Who can build it?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 20:51:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0057101249694824 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.