Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Tsunami Cruise, Mon 3/01/05 Thu, 30 December 2004 14:39 Go to next message
Organised by Antilag, SilviaWA and Nissan Silvia Administration.

Direct link. http://www.antilag.com/forums/showthread.php?p=322 16#post32216

Quote:

Written by Syncope

After speaking to some of the members of the bigger car clubs in WA, we have decided to hold a Tsunami Relief Fundraising Cruise.

Over 120, 000 people have been pronounced dead, with this figure set to rise dramatically over time.

Basically, we ask you to come along and donate some money which will be going straight towards helping people who are currently in need. Although this is small scale, it will still help greatly. Every cent really does count in this case. So we ask you to come along and donate some money in exchange for a map. Myself (Alex), Ryan (Jilted - SilviaWA) and Tom (TJ - Antilag) will be collecting the money in exchange for maps. It would also help if you could ask family/friends/people at work to sponsor and help with donations.

This cruise is not limited to the clubs mentioned above. We ask people to spread the word and post it anywhere you like. Im not a member of all the forums, so it would be greatly appreciated if you could spread the word.

Ok now here is the important bit, ANY HOON ACTIVITY WILL RESULT IN A BEATING. Seriously, there is to be no burnouts, street racing, drifting etc etc. If this happens police will be contacted immediatelly and your plate number will be given to them. Its a serious cause and we dont need anyone fucking it up with their stupidity. If you cant hold out from being a hoon for one day of the year, we simply ask for you not to come along. Police will be contacted before the cruise also.

Date: Monday, 3rd January 2005
Time: 6pm meet, 7pm depart.
Meet: Helipad on Riverside Drive

PS. mumion, we're not stealing your idea, we're just expanding on it.

Antilag.com members, i urge you all on to help out in this cause

Tom
  Send a private message to this user    
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tsunami Cruise, Mon 3/01/05 Fri, 31 December 2004 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its a good cause.

i might go

but we will probly still get the "evil eye" from the public Razz
TOYCSX
Regular

June 2004
Re: Tsunami Cruise, Mon 3/01/05 Fri, 31 December 2004 20:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ofcourse it will get the evil eye, its a car cruise, and we are all hoons! lol.
and most prolly the evil eye from antilag in general, this is toyota forums, they only seem to like their nissans, fark all else is ever welcome at their events.

i think ill just stay at home.
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: Tsunami Cruise, Mon 3/01/05 Sat, 01 January 2005 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its for everyone and for a good cause, thats why I posted it here. You now have to come Razz
rxbenny
Regular

November 2004
Re: Tsunami Cruise, Mon 3/01/05 Sun, 02 January 2005 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So who is going?
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: Tsunami Cruise, Mon 3/01/05 Sun, 02 January 2005 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i is going, so is driftae86 and maybe toycsx and affiliates can come. Smile Remember its for a good cause.
TOYCSX
Regular

June 2004
Re: Tsunami Cruise, Mon 3/01/05 Mon, 03 January 2005 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol Laughing
AE86hachiroku
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Tsunami Cruise, Mon 3/01/05 Tue, 04 January 2005 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol c'mon where was the toymods support? was like a nissan cruise that was Smile
props to those guys who organised this.
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tsunami Cruise, Mon 3/01/05 Tue, 04 January 2005 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would have gone to this...but i totally forgot Embarassed

but it sounds like it went well, heaps of money was raised
SleekHer
Regular

March 2003
Re: Tsunami Cruise, Mon 3/01/05 Wed, 05 January 2005 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We tagged along

It woz massive!!!! And theres a pic of my car!!!! Well sorta Razz

pics at www.franzonline.net

[Updated on: Wed, 05 January 2005 11:16]

aLPiNesTaRs
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: Tsunami Cruise, Mon 3/01/05 Thu, 06 January 2005 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh was a great cruise massive turnout apart from da massive front end damage to my car which was involved in da second crash
earthweb
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tsunami Cruise, Mon 3/01/05 Fri, 07 January 2005 04:51 Go to previous message
Next to Kings Park? I was something like 5 cars in front of that crash. I heard the first hit and I was waiting for the car behind me to be pushed into my rear end.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:perth cruise 8th Jan
Next Topic:Perth: Motorvation 2005
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:16:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0039751529693604 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.