Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Tsunami Charity Cruise Sat, 01 January 2005 02:23 Go to next message
Hey guys, Im thinking, with all the pople we know, we can all come together, in a cruise, dedicated to the Tsunami disaster! With everyone attending, donating a gold coin, that would be sent straight to a charity. Im not usually one for big cruises, but with something like this, maybe, we can raise some $$, show the community, we are not all about hooning around, and that we do have good faith. What you all think? Even interstate guys, to organise something for them selves..
I have posted this on other forums also.
  Send a private message to this user    
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Tsunami Charity Cruise Sat, 01 January 2005 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what about $5 a car and i can get stickers made up 4 each car so the police will leave the people with the stickers alone. just a thought
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Tsunami Charity Cruise Sat, 01 January 2005 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats a good idea ay. There seems to be a big cruise for the 30th of Jan, seeing if we can join in with them, and turn it into a charity.
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Tsunami Charity Cruise Sat, 01 January 2005 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my toyota is off the road but i am still up for something like this! i recon its a great idea and your right it could show that we arent all about hooning

also maybe the board could give us a hand organising something and the $5 suggestion would be better... if you wanna leave it at a gold coi then my $5 is there anyway...

iv already pledged money to various charities so another $5 aint gonna kill me...

GREAT IDEA Very Happy
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Tsunami Charity Cruise Sat, 01 January 2005 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've never been on a car cruise before but it sound's like a great idea Smile
BLACK_JZA
Regular

January 2004
Re: Tsunami Charity Cruise Tue, 04 January 2005 15:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds Awesome, hope i can get the JZA70 rego'd in time... what date would you be looking at??
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Tsunami Charity Cruise Wed, 05 January 2005 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe late Jan? Or Early Feb? If we can still Donate?
cheese_cracka
Regular

June 2004
Re: Tsunami Charity Cruise Wed, 05 January 2005 23:59 Go to previous message
a lil car club in tamworth have already organised one for the 15th of january i dont know all tha details but if ne1 one wants info ill go ask sum of tha guys doin it. tha only problem with it will b it will be on tha same day as the burnouts at oakburn so i dont think thar will b a very big turnout.....
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Subaru Fiori
Next Topic:Toyota Motorsport (Toyota F3 Cars)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Sep 28 11:40:43 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0059330463409424 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.