Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Victoria » .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. UPDATED - 24/1 !!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
vl_calais_chick
Newcomer

January 2005
icon4.gif  .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. UPDATED - 24/1 !! Sat, 01 January 2005 07:24 Go to next message
*Originally posted by DEMNVT on CCC*
.:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise- Melbourne::.

You would all be well aware of the tragedy that has struck SE Asia, with all the television footage, and watching the death toll rise higher than ever thought possible, im sure we all feel there has to be something we can do. The below text i took from the ABC news site, as an update on just how tragic the death toll is, and how the surrounding countries are helping. The donations are endless, and very heart warming, although it will never take away the pain, the loss, the heart ache that people who have been affected by the tsunami will be feeling, for a very long time to come, it will in many ways ease the suffering and aid in the rebuilding of all towns, villages and so on that have been affected.

(As per Abc news www.abc.com.au 01.01.05 @ appx 1.00pm)

"The official death toll from last weekend's tsunami disaster is approaching 150,000 with most of the victims in the Indonesian province of Aceh.

The United Nations also says bodies are still being found and the toll could rise but the true figure might never be known.

One ray of light in the six days since the devastating earthquake and tsunamis is the global outpouring of money for aid.

Private pledges from Britons alone have reached $150 million and the United States has increased its aid contribution 10-fold to $450 million.

Total aid pledges have topped $1.5 billion."

The support is endless for the people/towns and so on who have been affected by the 2004 Tsunami, and although we cant pledge the type of money that has been donated above, what we can do is raise as much as we can, and pledge our support in our own way. This is where Mike/ Wak It; from street commodores, developed the idea to create a cruise to raise money, to add to the donations already pouring in for the victims and thier families. On behalf of him, i shall be helping organise the melbourne side of the charity cruise. Below will be the info needed for the cruise, which as i go along and organise this, will be regualry updated. PLEASE, keep an eye on the thread, so as to be fully prepared for the cruise, and to add to the support of your fellow car enthusiasts.

The actual places and so on for the cruise is yet to be decided, however we do have a day. SO, please keep that day free. I will endevour to have ALL details, up and on display within the fortnight. Please be patiant, as this is going to be a big event, and one that will need alot of planning, for its success!

All general information can be found at the national cruise thread....
http://www.streetcommodores.com.au/forum_3/showthr ead.php?p=482947

For all VIC people, YOUR info can be found here

Who : All cars, car clubs, anyone!
What : Charity cruise, money rasied going to families who lost someone due to 2004 SE Asian Tsunami!
Where : TBA
When : Sunday, 13th Febuary
Why : for a good cause!

I know we havent got the actual meet point posted yet, but we just thought we'd put this up so everyone would know what day to keep free, BUT a place will be posted up within the week!

any questions or queries ask here or PM me, thanks

MORE INFO TO FOLLOW SOON

[Updated on: Mon, 24 January 2005 07:09]

Send a private message to this user    
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. Sat, 01 January 2005 16:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good guys.

Seems like it's almost due for another cruise anyway.
Let's pitch in people.

I'm in.

-Jay
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. Sat, 01 January 2005 20:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im definately in!!

just wondering, wouldnt feb 13 be a little too late for tsunami charity? dont get me wrong, but wouldnt most things be taken car off by that time??
pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. Sun, 02 January 2005 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Count me in for sure.

Feb 13 wont be too late. It probably will be better as all the flow of aid will be less by then....As soon as the media attention dies down.

Most of these places will need help for many months/years to come!

I have a friend in Sri Lanka who has set up a refugee camp in one of the worst hit ares. I am currently filling 15 big boxes to be shipped on the 15th of Jan. If any members on toymods would like to donate at least a shoebox full of useful items please PM me. Even if this can be done on the cruise I will make sure it gets there.

Thanks

vl_calais_chick
Newcomer

January 2005
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. Sun, 02 January 2005 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for taking interest people, nah like pro_k said, Feb 13th wont be too late, wait till media had died down, & that will give is lots of time to raise more money!
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. Sun, 02 January 2005 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Count me in too, I'll try get some mates involved too.

I've got some t-shirts and stuff you can have pro-k, i was gonna send them with the package the rest of my family sent but they got left behind.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. Sun, 02 January 2005 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good here too - a worthy cause to show car enthusiasts do care + are not all silly sods ..

Keep us upto date

vl_calais_chick
Newcomer

January 2005
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. Sun, 02 January 2005 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry about the link not working people, it just doesnt wanna work, it works 4 a day & then stops... just go to www.streetcommodores.com then go to forums, then the national cruises area! Laughing

EDIT: link might be working now...

[Updated on: Sun, 02 January 2005 07:08]

drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. Sun, 02 January 2005 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i be in,

i got some uni friends over in indo that i been trying to contact,

inertia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. Mon, 03 January 2005 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like I better do this conversion before then... Confused
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. Mon, 03 January 2005 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inertia wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 20:03

just bring one of the red german cars Very Happy
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. Tue, 04 January 2005 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah il be in for da cruz bruz... Razz

Jezza
inertia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. Wed, 05 January 2005 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
b1gb3n wrote on Tue, 04 January 2005 01:00

inertia wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 20:03

just bring one of the red german cars Very Happy

I think I might! Be more comfortable for cruising if it is going to be a long one! Smile
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. Wed, 05 January 2005 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm up for it, for sure. By then I should have a new ride. *crosses fingers*
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. Wed, 05 January 2005 15:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Calais chick,

It would be wise to update of the time and location as i'm presuming most of us will not be visiting the commodore forums.

It would just save us all the hassle and probably end up with bigger turn outs!

-Jay
pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. Wed, 05 January 2005 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smashed wombat - Thanks for your kindness. Please PM your phone number to me and I will contact you to arrange pick up.
vl_calais_chick
Newcomer

January 2005
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. Thu, 06 January 2005 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, when the details have been updated (which they havent been yet.... Rolling Eyes) i will post them up here Smile
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. Thu, 20 January 2005 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is this still going ahead? Who's going?
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. Thu, 20 January 2005 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nods - an update would be good ..

if it happens ill be suprah-ing
vl_calais_chick
Newcomer

January 2005
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. Mon, 24 January 2005 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK people, thankyou for your patience.

The cruise is coming together very well, and is promising to be a very big event. With various magazines and media such as Nova ambo's, we are sure to get a wide coverage and make for a very enjoyable and successful day. Becc is currently co- organising the event with a member of SAU, so the event has become a CCC & SAU (skylines aust) organised event. Please, no flaming regarding the co- organsing club, as it is for a good cause and shows, that the car communitys of melbourne can ban together, in such a time of need!

For all who are concerned on the funds raised and how it will be dealt with, We have been backed by The Red Cross Society of Australia. Red Cross are giving us the tins we require, we will be collecting the money throughout the day, at the end of the event (the last meet point), there will be a "handing over" ceremony, where a rep from the Red Cross, will collect all monies rasied. It is then taken back to Red Cross HQ, where it is counted, and we will be informed with the total amount raised.

The day will begin with a BBQ at the initial meet point, where we can all mingle, eat and look at the array of different and very schmick cars that are sure to be in attendance. Here, is where the maps will be on sale for a certain fee, all raffle tickets will be sold primarily at the 1st meet point, as they will be drawn at the last meet point, and then any money youd like to donate can be done so at each meet point as we will have various committee members from both CCC and SAU walking around, taking your donations with the offical Red Cross Tins.

ALL MONEY raised from maps, bbq food, raffles and any further donations ALL go to the Red Cross TSUNAMI Appeal.

The Details for meet point are:

Who : All cars, car clubs, anyone!
Where : Manhattan Hotel rear Car park
Crn Canterbury Road and Heatherdale Road Vermont.
Enter from Heatherdale road.
Melways Ref : 63 D1
When : Sunday, 13th February
Time: 11.30 AM Meet for a 1.30PM Leave

Destination will be provided on the day within the maps sold.

So, guys, i really hope you all can support this, as we have done our best to see that CCC gets as much coverage as we can, so support your club and help make this day a great success....

PLEASE TAKE NOTE : the police will be involved, so STRICTLY NO HERO BEHAVIOUR will be tolerated AT ALL!!! This is not an event to show us how many tyres you can blow, it is to support the familys, towns and so on O/S who need our help!!!!!

Polish up your rides, and bring them alongside your wallet down on the day and lets make this event as successful as it can be!!!!!

*P.S THERE WILL BE UPDATES HERE >> http://www.commodoreclub.net/index.php?name=PNphpB B2&file=viewtopic&t=6037&postdays=0&am p;postorder=asc&start=0 AGAIN BEFORE THE CRUISE SO KEEP YOUR EYE OUT FOR THE UPDATES*
bonbon
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. Mon, 24 January 2005 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im there Very Happy
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. Mon, 24 January 2005 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey fuckers,
simon in the hizzhouse
tsumai sounds rockin i'll see you there
with a shoebox full of shit for that cunt's stuff drive
hope you fill the 15 boxes and everyone gets there shit
LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!

peace out toy moddaz

ten fold rock'n'roll

i'm gonna burn out my cresidaz then fuckin chuck a burnout past the coppaz before i bom it down into 3rd and blow smoke up there arses.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Confused Cool Laughing Razz Embarassed Confused Confused Confused Confused Surprised Surprised Shocked Surprised Sad Cool Cool Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Laughing Laughing Shocked Shocked Shocked Embarassed Razz Mad Laughing Cool Cool Confused Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Cool Laughing Laughing Mad Mad Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very Sad Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Confused Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

[Updated on: Mon, 24 January 2005 14:11]

b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. Mon, 24 January 2005 15:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Tue, 25 January 2005 01:08

hey fuckers,
simon in the hizzhouse
tsumai sounds rockin i'll see you there
with a shoebox full of shit for that cunt's stuff drive
hope you fill the 15 boxes and everyone gets there shit
LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!

peace out toy moddaz

ten fold rock'n'roll

i'm gonna burn out my cresidaz then fuckin chuck a burnout past the coppaz before i bom it down into 3rd and blow smoke up there arses.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Confused Cool Laughing Razz Embarassed Confused Confused Confused Confused Surprised Surprised Shocked Surprised Sad Cool Cool Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Laughing Laughing Shocked Shocked Shocked Embarassed Razz Mad Laughing Cool Cool Confused Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Cool Laughing Laughing Mad Mad Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very Sad Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Confused Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

i dont get it.
what have u been smoking??
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. Mon, 24 January 2005 18:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what odd behaviour sim. I presume this is the work of someone else?

vl calais chick: did you used to drink a blue commodore and ur current ride is now an S13?

-Jay
vl_calais_chick
Newcomer

January 2005
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. UPDATED - 24/1 !! Tue, 25 January 2005 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
errr nah!! i wish lol! nah i aint got a car at the mom
-NiCkeL-
Regular

February 2004

Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. UPDATED - 24/1 !! Tue, 25 January 2005 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I used to drink a Red Commodore and drive a slab of Green VB Commodores! hehehehe Smile Smile
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. UPDATED - 24/1 !! Wed, 26 January 2005 16:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vl_calais_chick wrote on Tue, 25 January 2005 17:29

so you're organising a cruise without a car?
Means you're not coming?

-Jay
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. UPDATED - 24/1 !! Wed, 26 January 2005 16:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fujiwara_ToFu wrote on Thu, 27 January 2005 03:09

vl_calais_chick wrote on Tue, 25 January 2005 17:29

so you're organising a cruise without a car?
Means you're not coming?

-Jay

are u hitting on her Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

u bastard guy!! Very Happy Very Happy
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. Fri, 28 January 2005 16:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fujiwara_ToFu wrote on Tue, 25 January 2005 05:20

what odd behaviour sim. I presume this is the work of someone else?

One of my brother's friends has been severely beaten for using my Toymods account without my knowledge.
vl_calais_chick
Newcomer

January 2005
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. Sat, 29 January 2005 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah nah i'm just helpin organise it lol, like wit the advertisin ect ect. mite b goin, like i could easily go, but we hav a big car show here where i live... so i hav ta pick lol Sad
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. UPDATED - 24/1 !! Sat, 05 February 2005 17:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who's going??
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. UPDATED - 24/1 !! Sun, 06 February 2005 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Me!
wombat
Regular

July 2003
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. UPDATED - 24/1 !! Sun, 06 February 2005 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm gonna be there for sure.
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. UPDATED - 24/1 !! Sun, 06 February 2005 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Someone wana pick me up?

*hint bigben hint*
Very Happy
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. UPDATED - 24/1 !! Sun, 06 February 2005 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
choony, whereabout is vermont?
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. UPDATED - 24/1 !! Sun, 06 February 2005 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Choony_AE86 wrote on Sun, 06 February 2005 17:42

Someone wana pick me up?

*hint bigben hint*
Very Happy

Why don't ya take your 86? Very Happy I'll be cruisin' passed your place to get there, and I'll have chicks in the car too. Wink Although yeah, I'll have 2 people in the car already, so you're sittin in the back. Razz
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. UPDATED - 24/1 !! Sun, 06 February 2005 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Sun, 06 February 2005 23:34

Someone wana pick me up?

*hint bigben hint*
Very Happy

Why don't ya take your 86? Very Happy I'll be cruisin' passed your place to get there, and I'll have chicks in the car too. Wink Although yeah, I'll have 2 people in the car already, so you're sittin in the back. Razz

choony can sit in front and ill go back with the chiqs Very Happy Very Happy
-NiCkeL-
Regular

February 2004

Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. UPDATED - 24/1 !! Mon, 07 February 2005 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chicks?? I'll be there!! Smile
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. UPDATED - 24/1 !! Mon, 07 February 2005 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Should be there, stuuuuuuuuuu/geoff/ryley.... can I grab a ride off someone?
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. UPDATED - 24/1 !! Mon, 07 February 2005 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
b1gb3n wrote on Mon, 07 February 2005 01:02

Shraka wrote on Sun, 06 February 2005 23:34

Someone wana pick me up?

*hint bigben hint*
Very Happy

choony can sit in front and ill go back with the chiqs Very Happy Very Happy

Sorry dude, they're both mine. Razz
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. UPDATED - 24/1 !! Mon, 07 February 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clown wrote on Mon, 07 February 2005 11:55

Should be there, stuuuuuuuuuu/geoff/ryley.... can I grab a ride off someone?

Eh? Just bring the BHG beast! Laughing
How are you gonna impress all the chicks without a car man?! Confused
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. UPDATED - 24/1 !! Mon, 07 February 2005 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its the 13th no ?

ill see wgat i might be able to do joel .. provided alls good with gt4 - its running again Smile
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. UPDATED - 24/1 !! Mon, 07 February 2005 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweeeeeeeeeet!
drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. UPDATED - 24/1 !! Mon, 07 February 2005 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wat a bout a mini cruise to meet up before we get there for some people.

like corio road house, werribee etc, only for people on this side of the city of course, then perhaps meet up with the melbournites in the city etc

ne ideas?
wombat
Regular

July 2003
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. UPDATED - 24/1 !! Mon, 07 February 2005 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like a plan. be good to cruise to the event from lavo with some other people. saves on getting completely lost on my own.

so I'm down for that
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. UPDATED - 24/1 !! Sat, 12 February 2005 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tomorrows the big day guys - make sure your cars are all looking their best - and be on good behavior ! We Dont want to give here or any odf the clubs were involved with bad names so play it safe , no silly shit , and have fun on the day!

Likelyhood ill be meeting up with the celicatech guys ( celica and Gt4 owners from melb ) then moving on to the meetpoint ..

If anyone wants to join us before hand - throw me a quick note - or goto www.celicatech.com - and follow the link to the australian section for details of the pre-meetpoint-meet there

Stu!
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. UPDATED - 24/1 !! Sat, 12 February 2005 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok guys - just checked celicatech - some of them had to pull out - SO!

Plan goes as following - choose to accept it if you wish!

meetup at the main site - 11:30 or as near as possible

Where : Manhattan Hotel rear Car park
Crn Canterbury Road and Heatherdale Road Vermont.
Enter from Heatherdale road.
Melways Ref : 63 D1
When : Sunday, 13th February
Time: 11.30 AM Meet for a 1.30PM Leave

They have food and such as mentioned - so bring some money with you for munchies + a few dollar for donations ( going to a worthy cause ! )

Hopefully we can get a good showing from our combined toyota groups ! - its a good chance for everyone to meet up and see faces to names and cars!
drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. UPDATED - 24/1 !! Sat, 12 February 2005 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wat time for laverton meet up??

i pm'd u stu for meet up details with me!! Cool
drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. UPDATED - 24/1 !! Sat, 12 February 2005 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
atm west gate shell station on way city

times??
whose meeting??

me - silver st162 celica, chrome rims, tinted windows, custom plates

stu-??
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. UPDATED - 24/1 !! Sat, 12 February 2005 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im coming across via ballarat dude - picking up joel ( clown ) on the way

Dunno if i can get to a westgate meet just as yet - prolly best to meet me at the final meet point
drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. UPDATED - 24/1 !! Sat, 12 February 2005 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so ne one up for westgate/laverton meet up?
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. UPDATED - 24/1 !! Sun, 13 February 2005 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bah missed it, and a nice day 2. oh well
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. UPDATED - 24/1 !! Sun, 13 February 2005 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we got to melb - only to turn around - looks like another driveshaft on the GT4 is rooted - so yeah - unhappy ..

Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. UPDATED - 24/1 !! Sun, 13 February 2005 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
After my "WTF is that noise" comments to stu, we decided to suss it out, only to find out that we couldn't make the meet. Yet again the Oldschool curse strikes again. Hopefully the grey beasts back soon Cool
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. UPDATED - 24/1 !! Sun, 13 February 2005 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seems like not many made it. shraka was the only one apparently
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. UPDATED - 24/1 !! Sun, 13 February 2005 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I went there, complete with my ho's. Looked around, was kinda gay, didn't know anyone there. So we went somewhere else. I donated $2 tho.
-NiCkeL-
Regular

February 2004

Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. UPDATED - 24/1 !! Mon, 14 February 2005 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was there for the whole day, I spent ages looking out from people from Toymods but to no avail!

There was a gold TA22 there, which was the only person I recognised from the forums!

Shame on you all...it was a nice day!
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. UPDATED - 24/1 !! Mon, 14 February 2005 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no shame here - we tried but oncce again was let down by the GT4's ever happening problems ..

joel can vouch for the effort made to get there - but it wasnt a safe prospect to continue
ENVYS-SR20
Occasional Poster

July 2002
Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. UPDATED - 24/1 !! Mon, 14 February 2005 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i went down there for a while with a few mates, heaps of nice cars.. well worth the $10 to get in there Smile good day well done to those who put it on.

adam
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: .:: Tsunami '04 Charity Cruise - Melbourne::. UPDATED - 24/1 !! Mon, 14 February 2005 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
ENVYS, bumma been ages since i've seen your car.
Arwell, we droped the GT4 home and stu's dog attempted to bash me with its tail. Very Happy
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Fuji's BBQ Bonanza
Next Topic:aussiev8 - 19th Feb 2005!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 06:58:02 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.017184972763062 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.