Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » worlds largest toyota cruise {sorta}

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

worlds largest toyota cruise {sorta} Sat, 01 January 2005 13:19 Go to next message
i have been thinking for a while about a huge cruise, i mean huge, i am planning to put this on a few forums too.

thinking along the lines of a cruise from brissie to byron bay or so, not too sure what there is to do there tho Confused .

maybe even charge a small fee to be involved in the cruise and get trophies, like best car, most defectable, biggest POS {encouragement award Cool } ect

prolly get this to happen about late feb or so.

throw me some ideas ppl
  Send a private message to this user    
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: worlds largest toyota cruise {sorta} Sat, 01 January 2005 18:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would be in that, I reckon my ute would be front runner for the biggest pos award Smile

lilcrash
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: worlds largest toyota cruise {sorta} Sun, 02 January 2005 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
il be in on this

let me know wen it is and il be there
NoYesWhy
Regular

April 2004
Re: worlds largest toyota cruise {sorta} Tue, 04 January 2005 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im in. Guess I'll wait out for further info.
ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: worlds largest toyota cruise {sorta} Wed, 05 January 2005 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill keep an eye on this myself ... i'd get the smallcar loud exhaust award Very Happy
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: worlds largest toyota cruise {sorta} Thu, 06 January 2005 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hell yeah this sounds sick...now please if people as they coming..fuckign come not like the half arsed by peopel on my cruise!

Yeah byron sounds good...hopefully my zorst should be on the car then!

I'll be going for the sleeper award!, lol

Nezza Cool
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: worlds largest toyota cruise {sorta} Fri, 07 January 2005 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh oh oh can i come....Im coming in a commodore though...can i get an award to??? Razz
celicaboy_2000
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: worlds largest toyota cruise {sorta} Tue, 11 January 2005 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If I still have the supra ill be there. Live in Lismore which is south of Byron so ill prob just meet you guys there or I can drive up to the coast and meet you there either way ill be there.... Very Happy
DunkyMonkey
Regular

March 2004
Re: worlds largest toyota cruise {sorta} Fri, 14 January 2005 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i have the day off i would probably come too, i should just get an award for owning a silly car, ~stupidity award....jks i love my car tho~
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: worlds largest toyota cruise {sorta} Sun, 16 January 2005 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
phil: if you're volunteering for working out the route, don't forget the local taffic conditions at Byron:
http://www.thesundaymail.news.com.au/common/story_ page/0,5936,11947239%255E903,00.html

i'd suggest:
-go further south to Bangalow or even right down to Lennox heads
-head towards coastline (if needed) and come up into byron bay from byron bay rd

makes more sense if you look for byron bay in <www.whereis.com.au> zoom out a few notches then scroll up/down.
NOT162
Regular

July 2004
Re: worlds largest toyota cruise {sorta} Thu, 20 January 2005 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds great. I haven't to Byron for years. Let us know where and when.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: worlds largest toyota cruise {sorta} Thu, 20 January 2005 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is this going coastal roads or highway?
because if its coastal roads I may come.
from tugan up to hastings via Tweed, kingscliffe, cabarita, then hastings point and then pottsville which then leads out along the coast line past brunswick heads and onto byron and lennox and such
I would probably drop off at pottville to see my dad
celicaboy_2000
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: worlds largest toyota cruise {sorta} Sun, 30 January 2005 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is this still going ahead?
Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
Re: worlds largest toyota cruise {sorta} Mon, 31 January 2005 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im there (if my car is ready in time) 10 DAYS AND IT COMES OFF THE BOAT!!!

www.easyautobits.com.au/aaron

im definately there
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: worlds largest toyota cruise {sorta} Mon, 31 January 2005 15:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dr_Love wrote on Mon, 31 January 2005 20:34

im there (if my car is ready in time) 10 DAYS AND IT COMES OFF THE BOAT!!!

www.easyautobits.com.au/aaron

im definately there

I will coem just to see your car hehe.

Hoping to have a celsior of my own very soon.
Zer0
Occasional Poster

April 2004

Re: worlds largest toyota cruise {sorta} Tue, 01 February 2005 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i am in on this will have to pull out the old stock ae 82 sedan i think and pack the bravo ute away for the day though

stockiest award i think is mine!
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: worlds largest toyota cruise {sorta} Tue, 01 February 2005 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When is this planned for? or is there no set date yet?

Hopin to have either my ute finished or have my new celsior Smile

Failing that I might just bring the st204 Celica.
celicaboy_2000
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: worlds largest toyota cruise {sorta} Tue, 01 February 2005 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cmon people's please organise ASAP loose my licence for 3-5 years next friday(11th) and I want to go on a cruise before hand.
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: worlds largest toyota cruise {sorta} Tue, 01 February 2005 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn, why are u losin it for so long? one of my mates killed someone and only lost it for 12 months, sheesh.
Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
Re: worlds largest toyota cruise {sorta} Tue, 01 February 2005 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3-5 years is a bit excessive. did you steal a cop car whilst drunk and naked and ram it into a old-peoples home while they were meeting the PM?
celicaboy_2000
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: worlds largest toyota cruise {sorta} Tue, 01 February 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dangerous driving for the 2nd time Sad , 1st time I lost my licence for 15months and got it back may last year. Thats why im selling my car and buying a house... So I want to do a cruise...

[Updated on: Tue, 01 February 2005 08:59]

lilcrash
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: worlds largest toyota cruise {sorta} Tue, 01 February 2005 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im up for a cruise, i need to see if i can ova heat the car.
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: worlds largest toyota cruise {sorta} Tue, 01 February 2005 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now I am curious, describe your dangerous driving!
celicaboy_2000
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: worlds largest toyota cruise {sorta} Sat, 05 February 2005 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It was really a burnout but the cops reckon I was fish tailing up the rd and people were running away and I skidded to a stop and the rd was wet... What a load of crap. Also I did it in the main st Byron bay.
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: worlds largest toyota cruise {sorta} Sun, 06 February 2005 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol..yeah NSW much more harsh on that shit than in QLD ahhhh QLD is so good!

But yeah byron bay, lmao...they run from anything moving faster than a stoned person walking, lmao...and i just would of shit to the cop that not tyre smoke it the fuckign stoners around the corner....lmao

but yeah man that sucks...sorry to hear....

they don't like tyre smoke it diloutes the maul...lol they wouldn't like this saying i've seen on the back of a old school toyota of some model i can't think of.."REAL MEN SMOKE RUBBER"

back tot he topic..umm yeah i'd like that ocean cruise i used to go to lismore and that shit all the time, through the sugar cane before that new highway got put in...only been on it once when i just got finished and drove it just for fcuks sack to get me some late night long distance driving...(on my learners)...so it be good to drive down there and even better on that ocean stuff.... i like it!

and if i not have one of my mates or a misses by then (me have a misses yeah i wish, lol) then one of ya celica people can come down with...

Nezza Cool
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: worlds largest toyota cruise {sorta} Wed, 16 February 2005 10:39 Go to previous message
yeah, sounds good... always looking for a road trip... i'll go for the "we-ran-out-of-other-awards...-so-here's-a-ch eese-sandwich" award

last time i was down that way was.. schoolies, '03 only there for the arvo, staying in brunswick heads, just 20k up the road... great spot... some real characters in the pub there,
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:RA23/28, TA22 - Brisbane to Coast Run
Next Topic:TCC sunday 13th feb - cruise to Queen Mary Falls
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:14:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0075089931488037 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.