Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » REAL Toyota Cruise !!!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
REAL Toyota Cruise !!!!! Sun, 02 January 2005 23:58 Go to next message
The other threads about cruises just became full of shit (i'm part to blame!!) but i want to start a fresh thread in regards to a cruise we could have some time very soon. Perhaps in the next week or so. The idea was to meet up at a certain place eg: Carpark!!! then check out other peoples cars and then for a bit of a drive. I had a few places in mind to meet up,

1. Coogans Moonah Car Park, its off the main street and quite large.
2. DEC Car Park, It is pretty big aswell and no one ever goes there (this is the place i recomend)
3. Wharf near the art school, just over that bridge with the grates on it that makes your car shake
4. Eastlands Car park, right at the very top cause there are heaps of parks there.
I reckon the DEC would be the best, but still if anyoen has any other surgestions go ahead. I also think next week would be the best time!!
  Send a private message to this user    
Toy3T Ra28
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: REAL Toyota Cruise !!!!! Sat, 08 January 2005 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be in this, D.E.C sounds like the place to use, lets pick a date, what'll work for people?, i'm pretty flexible Laughing !!!, let me know...
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: REAL Toyota Cruise !!!!! Sun, 09 January 2005 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, and i didnt think this thread was gunna get off the ground Razz . Just give me a holla nick whenever you guys go cruising and hopefully im not working Smile
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: REAL Toyota Cruise !!!!! Sun, 09 January 2005 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok well i have been talking to a few mates and they surgested next week? perhaps Thursday.

Place: DEC (Derwent Entertainment Centre) Carpark
Time: 8:30PM
Date: 13/1/05 - Thursday
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: REAL Toyota Cruise !!!!! Sun, 09 January 2005 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey watta know, i can make that. i finish work at 8! ill b there
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: REAL Toyota Cruise !!!!! Mon, 10 January 2005 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'mmm BACKKKK!!!!!
Toy3T Ra28
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: REAL Toyota Cruise !!!!! Tue, 11 January 2005 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like a plan, i'll be in that,i should be there, all going well... now to decide whether bring the celica, or the corona!!!
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: REAL Toyota Cruise !!!!! Wed, 12 January 2005 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tomorrow night ey! hey toy3t which car looks nicer from that little avartar the celica looks pretty nice, i reckon u should brign that and i can show u my celica (even though its a celica supra!!)
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: REAL Toyota Cruise !!!!! Thu, 13 January 2005 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm well wat can i say!! bloody nice celica tho Anthony, i bet it goes off aswell!!
mystkl
Newcomer

November 2004
Re: REAL Toyota Cruise !!!!! Sun, 16 January 2005 22:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well if i only read this i few days earlier i would of come along
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: REAL Toyota Cruise !!!!! Sun, 16 January 2005 22:59 Go to previous message
hey mate how ya been i heard u put yer car in launie car show! nick told me. Oh well i will try to get something good together again!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:aust day cruise 26th (late notice i know)
Next Topic:Tasmania toymoders
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 22:57:42 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055558681488037 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.