Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » Anyone seen nissan TRX 15's on celicas?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Anyone seen nissan TRX 15's on celicas? Sat, 19 October 2002 13:28 Go to next message
Howdy, i was just wondering whether anybody with RA celicas (preferably ra23/8's) has put nissan trx bluebird 15" rims on them? I am considering getting a set through the parts forum, but i have little idea whether they will fit properly regarding the offsets, and i dont want to have to try them on so to speak if i check them out.
Has anyone put these rims on early celicas before? i know theyre the right stud pattern and should probably fit, i dont know whether they will sit too far in or out tho, which would be a problem.
Somebody must have tried these rims on a celica, because theyre not bad looking and i think they might suit my paint, and theyre bigger than 13's so i can get a better tyre on there.
Better still, does anyone have any photos of these trx rims on a ra23 or 28?? cos id love to see them.
What is the standard offset for a decent width rim on a celica? Do they differ in front and rear?

Cheers Wink
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Anyone seen nissan TRX 15's on celicas? Sat, 19 October 2002 22:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've seen a TA22 with s13 silvia rims if that helps...
  Send a private message to this user    
aaronlaaron
Occasional Poster

June 2002
Re: Anyone seen nissan TRX 15's on celicas? Sun, 20 October 2002 09:20 Go to previous message
I had trx 15s on a ra28 I had them powder coated white and they looked prety cool. they just sit in a litle due to different off set.
  Send a private message to this user    
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:GT oil/charge gauge wiring diagram
Next Topic:ra23 fuel sender into ta22
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Oct 19 03:57:52 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0059261322021484 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.