Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
gorgan
Regular

November 2004
perth cruise 8th Jan Thu, 06 January 2005 13:53 Go to next message
Well its the time of the month when i just wanna cruise, so i need a show of hands who wants to come cruising on saturday 8th of January. Meeting place will be the carpark at the Victoria Park Centre at 10pm, departing 10:30. There will be NO maps handed out, it will just be a cruise where everyone just follows the person in front. So far about 5 people will be coming. It would be good if a few more people can make it.

NO Speeding or doing burnouts on this cruise. I just want to get to know some of the people from toymod's, and also have a good time!

gorgan

[Updated on: Thu, 06 January 2005 15:04]

Send a private message to this user    
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: perth cruise 8th Jan Thu, 06 January 2005 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
woo!
hopefully ill be able to attend.

buttttttttttt...
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=55644&rid=6418&S=9fe9ee7b21dff5474a7759a cd2f274f0&pl_view=&start=0#msg_511981

may be done in time Smiley =
gorgan
Regular

November 2004
Re: perth cruise 8th Jan Thu, 06 January 2005 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha its all good, smashed doors look sick Wink hehe. hope you can make it!

gorgan
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: perth cruise 8th Jan Thu, 06 January 2005 15:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
engine is out and in the process of being put into the spare body.
engine is in, need to hook up etc.
building new zorst while at it, so may or may not get it done in time Razz

lalalala
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: perth cruise 8th Jan Fri, 07 January 2005 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
usually these cruises involve alot of late light running, cause if you go threw the lights and they change, how do the others know where to go, unless you think of a place before hand and tell the others.
gorgan
Regular

November 2004
Re: perth cruise 8th Jan Fri, 07 January 2005 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, what will happen is we will think of a place to go before we leave the meeting point. So if anyone gets lost, they know where to go. So are you up for it Matt?
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: perth cruise 8th Jan Fri, 07 January 2005 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its possible that i may come, but there is another cruise that i was intending to go on, antilag one.. :/
rb26_n1
Regular

August 2004
Re: perth cruise 8th Jan Fri, 07 January 2005 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wishi could go, but hence the engine bitched up on me on the final stages of the conversion gonna sit this one through i guess............ Sad Confused
gorgan
Regular

November 2004
Re: perth cruise 8th Jan Fri, 07 January 2005 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah well it shall be a great cruise anyway Smile
spectre
Regular

July 2004
Re: perth cruise 8th Jan Fri, 07 January 2005 18:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any 1st gens gonna be there? i mite come in my ra28 if there will be
gorgan
Regular

November 2004
Re: perth cruise 8th Jan Sat, 08 January 2005 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah i dont think any 1st gens will be there, but all cars can come Smile, even a commodore is going Razz. It would be cool if some older cars came for once though. So are you in?
TOYCSX
Regular

June 2004
Re: perth cruise 8th Jan Sat, 08 January 2005 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if im feeling better by 2night, i will most prolly be going on the one posted on antilag forums, might be okay, since i beleive it was organised by a toyota driver, lol.
we will see

Meeting South Perth Bunnings (cnr of Canning Hwy and Berwick St)
at 7.30pm for 8.30pm departure.

Going to be long cruise so make sure you fill up b4 hand.

for more info

http://antilag.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2609
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: perth cruise 8th Jan Sat, 08 January 2005 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Same. with my semi smashed tail light, and bunged in right corner Sad
gorgan
Regular

November 2004
Re: perth cruise 8th Jan Sat, 08 January 2005 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you guys wanna merge the 2 cruises into 1?...if yes then where will you guys be at about 10:30? or if one of you wants to give me a call and ill get my people to meet your people somewhere at about 10:30? my number is 0422770716. call after 9:30
TOYCSX
Regular

June 2004
Re: perth cruise 8th Jan Sat, 08 January 2005 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill have my people call your people and we will do dinner shall weee???? Laughing
If im still out at around that time ill call ya and tell ya where the cruise is at? but cant say ill be out for that long for sure. Confused
My name is glenn anyways.

[Updated on: Sat, 08 January 2005 09:07]

gorgan
Regular

November 2004
Re: perth cruise 8th Jan Sun, 09 January 2005 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey what happened to ringing me Razz. anyway the cruise was wikked, we were cruising around hillary's and freo for most of the night, found a good carpark at hillary's for some fun, anyway how was the antilag cruise? i though i saw a cruise at some carpark in freo, but the cops were there already so we left.
rb26_n1
Regular

August 2004
Re: perth cruise 8th Jan Mon, 10 January 2005 11:56 Go to previous message
shiitt, can imagine it went well. nvm! soon my problems will be fixed and i can make my debut. ahahah Cool
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:MOTORVATION 2005
Next Topic:Tsunami Cruise, Mon 3/01/05
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:56:26 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0048379898071289 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.