Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Victoria » Sunday January 16th Vic Meet (First Team AE Meet) -- Successful!! Pics now up www.sq.id.au

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Sam_Q
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: Sunday January 16th Vic Meet (First Team AE Meet) All Toymodders invited LOCATION NOW CONFIRMED Sun, 16 January 2005 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah I have them, I will put them up later if I have enough energy.
  Send a private message to this user    
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Sunday January 16th Vic Meet (First Team AE Meet) All Toymodders invited LOCATION NOW CONFIRMED Sun, 16 January 2005 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I didin't know... Sad

Oh well next time...
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Sunday January 16th Vic Meet (First Team AE Meet) All Toymodders invited LOCATION NOW CONFIRMED Sun, 16 January 2005 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sam has now put the photos up, they can be located here:
http://tacticalevo22.proboards7.com/index.cgi?boar d=cruises&action=display&num=1105365396

Sneak peak Smile
http://users.tpg.com.au/phrost22/convoy.jpg

http://users.tpg.com.au/phrost22/grouppic.jpg
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Sunday January 16th Vic Meet (First Team AE Meet) All Toymodders invited LOCATION NOW CONFIRMED Sun, 16 January 2005 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool pics, the single turbo 1G RA23 looks awesome!
Sam_Q
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: Sunday January 16th Vic Meet (First Team AE Meet) All Toymodders invited LOCATION NOW CONFIRMED Sun, 16 January 2005 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey thanks, some were mine and some my friends, the one above I took out of my sunroof as I was leading the cruise and driving at the time.
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: Sunday January 16th Vic Meet (First Team AE Meet) All Toymodders invited LOCATION NOW CONFIRMED Sun, 16 January 2005 14:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Look like a nice day.
Too bad work and pre-plans got in the way.
Will make the next one, which shuldnt be long according to phrostbyte n jayjay

Good work with the photos sam, taking them brings 'doing 2 things at once' to the next extent Laughing

-Choony
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Sunday January 16th Vic Meet (First Team AE Meet) All Toymodders invited LOCATION NOW CONFIRMED Sun, 16 January 2005 19:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wish i n few others were there too. sorry for clash of events guys. looks liike a good turnout.

btw, its jason 4AGE b'day today. happy bday dude if u see this. ur probably gonna wake up at god knows what time coz of god knows what happen last nite Rolling Eyes

shit typing is difficulltt wwithh hangoverrrrr...
stupid card game Mad
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Sunday January 16th Vic Meet (First Team AE Meet) All Toymodders invited LOCATION NOW CONFIRMED Mon, 17 January 2005 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes.... Bloody broken axles.....

Ah well. After planing to leave the meet at 4:15, we finally left and got home after dropping the car off and such at about 9:10

Such towing was required.
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Sunday January 16th Vic Meet (First Team AE Meet) All Toymodders invited LOCATION NOW CONFIRMED Mon, 17 January 2005 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bad luck again dude Sad
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Sunday January 16th Vic Meet (First Team AE Meet) All Toymodders invited LOCATION NOW CONFIRMED Mon, 17 January 2005 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wish i could've made it. Other activities took place. Anyway yeah i know of some pretty lethal card games. Laughing

Managed to get up nice n early. With little fuss or fuzziness of last nights activities.
SC_Trueno
Regular

December 2004
Re: Sunday January 16th Vic Meet (First Team AE Meet) All Toymodders invited LOCATION NOW CONFIRMED Mon, 17 January 2005 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sad i should of went to the meet up. but had work. Confused maybe next time.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Sunday January 16th Vic Meet (First Team AE Meet) All Toymodders invited LOCATION NOW CONFIRMED Mon, 17 January 2005 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was enjoying the Great Ocean Road Laughing
As for not rocking up to meets in melbs? who said i don't like them? im more annyoed that people in melbs can't be shagged driving outa melbs (well besides mike/james etc). the comments about me not being liked by members of the toymods comunity?? Laughing
Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Sunday January 16th Vic Meet (First Team AE Meet) All Toymodders invited LOCATION NOW CONFIRMED Tue, 18 January 2005 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well atleast we can say the broken diff made the day interesting. Atleast the 4 of us got to spend some quality time observing the that big DAM wall in the DAM carpark. lol

levin_boi
Regular

March 2004
Re: Sunday January 16th Vic Meet (First Team AE Meet) All Toymodders invited LOCATION NOW CONFIRMED Tue, 18 January 2005 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks like you guys had a fun day. sorry i couldnt make, i was counting on joel to wake me up Sad i'll be there next time mos def.

sab
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Sunday January 16th Vic Meet (First Team AE Meet) -- Successful!! Pics now up www.sq.id.au Wed, 19 January 2005 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That DAM carpark was good actually. got some good DAM photos too.
i2obert
Regular

July 2003

Re: Sunday January 16th Vic Meet (First Team AE Meet) -- Successful!! Pics now up www.sq.id.au Mon, 31 January 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha well i gotta say when i rocked upto frankston in my cressida and seeing ae86s parked around i was like mmmmmm okkkkk but finly throght i read vic section and i was right there was a cruise lol nice cars guys hope use had fun
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Sunday January 16th Vic Meet (First Team AE Meet) -- Successful!! Pics now up www.sq.id.au Mon, 31 January 2005 09:16 Go to previous message
ahaha wrong one man, the one yesterday was Jays BBQ bonanza Razz
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:easter sydney cruise
Next Topic:Winton, this sunday, 23-01-05
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 12:33:28 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0066418647766113 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.