* Plates [SXC 929]

Interia
=Doors coated red
=Silver Shifter
=Momo Steering wheel
=Alaminium Deck Cut Out
=Seat Covers
=Crome Matts
=Glow Purple Neon Inside ( Makes everything inside glow )

Specs
* RearWheel Drive
* 5 speed manual
* Massive PopUp LiGhts
* 2 alarms
* 4 wheel disc brakes.
* Centeral Locking
* electric windows
* electric mirrors
* oscillating air con vents.
* Power steer
* cruise contro
* electronic dash.
* Brandnew alternator
* Red in colour
* No Rust at all

Also have ( thats not installed )
*turbo IHI
*intercooler
( Need a manifold )

$3200 Not Neg

OR
With Extra $600
optional
rrp$300 sony cd player
rrp$140 "6 kenwood Splits
rrp$220 1000 watt amp
rrp$120 pionner "10 3ways $20 in 2 crap boxs
rrp$50 fuse kit

For Pictures
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/692904

[Updated on: Fri, 18 February 2005 07:03]

Send a private message to this user  
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Mazda 929 Need to sell ASAP $3200+ turbo Sun, 16 January 2005 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Mazda 929 Need to sell ASAP $3200+ turbo Sun, 16 January 2005 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whose the slut on the bonnet?
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Mazda 929 Need to sell ASAP $3200+ turbo Sun, 16 January 2005 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats not nice, its a girl was workin at auto salon. The guy the owns team dream or someforum i think his name is truid
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Mazda 929 Need to sell ASAP $3200+ turbo Sun, 16 January 2005 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow sounds ricey
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Mazda 929 Need to sell ASAP $3200+ turbo Sun, 16 January 2005 20:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Mazda 929 Need to sell ASAP $3200+ turbo Mon, 17 January 2005 20:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
djcougar
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Mazda 929 Need to sell ASAP $3200+ turbo Mon, 17 January 2005 21:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bah team dream are wankers

but nice car tho, free bump
sleepermx83
Regular

November 2004
Re: Mazda 929 Need to sell ASAP $3200+ turbo Tue, 18 January 2005 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont want to swap do ya???????????
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Mazda 929 Need to sell ASAP $3200+ turbo Tue, 18 January 2005 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah sorry i just bought a corolla and i need the cash
sleepermx83
Regular

November 2004
Re: Mazda 929 Need to sell ASAP $3200+ turbo Tue, 18 January 2005 21:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no worries it was worth a try.nice looking car
good luck with your sale.
NVD 929
Regular

January 2004
Re: Mazda 929 Need to sell ASAP $3200+ turbo Thu, 20 January 2005 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys check the car out, u wont be dissapointed,its a great car, and unique aswell... good luck with the sale nick.
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Mazda 929 Need to sell ASAP $3200+ turbo Fri, 21 January 2005 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks man, its a shame i need to let it go.
NVD 929
Regular

January 2004
Re: Mazda 929 Need to sell ASAP $3200+ turbo Thu, 17 February 2005 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude, u sold it yet?? Confused
carsanactra
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Mazda 929 Need to sell ASAP $3200+ turbo Thu, 17 February 2005 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow, this car has been for sale for ever!!!

try selling it on mx6.com or something dude. sorta teh wrong forums for something like this.

does it have RWC?
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Mazda 929 Need to sell ASAP $3200+ turbo Thu, 17 February 2005 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for the bump lol.. yeah no rwc but i could get one i guess
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Mazda 929 $3200+ turbo Fri, 18 February 2005 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Mazda 929 $3200+ turbo Sat, 19 February 2005 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill give u $1600 cash tomorro
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Mazda 929 $3200+ turbo / trade Sat, 19 February 2005 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much slower is the car without the neons and the parkbench on the back ??
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Mazda 929 $3200+ turbo / trade Sat, 19 February 2005 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jorrs wrote on Sat, 19 February 2005 20:05

how much slower is the car without the neons and the parkbench on the back ??

You are the type of person, who should be banned
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Mazda 929 $3200+ turbo / trade Sat, 19 February 2005 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok mate, i am enquiring about the product in question and i was wonderin bout the "wing" and neons and wat not and was perhaps wanting you to supply me with an adequate reason why the "929" "turbo" has the wing and neons i would like to know Twisted Evil
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Mazda 929 $3200+ turbo / trade Sat, 19 February 2005 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also are u on your Learner plates ?
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Mazda 929 $3200+ turbo / trade Sat, 19 February 2005 21:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes i am on learner plates
Toyota Nut
Regular

December 2003
Re: Mazda 929 $3200+ turbo / trade Sun, 03 April 2005 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I flew to Sydney on Saturday and inspected this car. It is nothing like the photos. In the pics the car looks mint, it couldnt be further from the truth. The paint job is horrendous. There is major pitting on the drivers door. Not all panels on the car are the same colour red. There are dings, chips, scraps and panel damage all over the car. The passenger door has a huge gash in it, no rust so its fresh. The black strips that go around the car are cracked, chiped, faded and in very poor shape. The chrome strips on the wheel arches are terrible, dinged, warped and discoloured. The red coated doors are badly painted by hand. The nice mag wheels in the pics are gone and replaced by the stock items. These rims are in bade shape, faded, peeling, chiped with heaps of gutter rash. The tyres look very old and tired. Not worth $200 each as stated, not worth $20 each. No receipts of any kind to show mechanical work done to the car. Didnt even know what was under the bonnet. Didnt even come with the stereo system or speakers, they were hastily removed, car was filthy upon inspection. This car has not been looked after. Price was negotiated to $2800 with rego. Didnt realise that the mags in the pics werent coming with the car. The car looks so bad that i would not pay $1000 for it. I am discuted that i was decieved into thinking this is a vehicle in top condition. If i were to buy it i would need to give it a full respray and panel work. Do not buy this car, in my opinion it is a dud. I would like my $340 in plane tickets refunded to me for being blatenly lied to.

There were no neons either, what else was missing nick?

[Updated on: Sun, 03 April 2005 11:02]

nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Mazda 929 $3200+ turbo / trade Sun, 03 April 2005 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toyota Nut wrote on Sun, 03 April 2005 20:59

I flew to Sydney on Saturday and inspected this car. It is nothing like the photos. In the pics the car looks mint, it couldnt be further from the truth. The paint job is horrendous. There is major pitting on the drivers door. Not all panels on the car are the same colour red. There are dings, chips, scraps and panel damage all over the car. The passenger door has a huge gash in it, no rust so its fresh. The black strips that go around the car are cracked, chiped, faded and in very poor shape. The chrome strips on the wheel arches are terrible, dinged, warped and discoloured. The red coated doors are badly painted by hand. The nice mag wheels in the pics are gone and replaced by the stock items. These rims are in bade shape, faded, peeling, chiped with heaps of gutter rash. The tyres look very old and tired. Not worth $200 each as stated, not worth $20 each. No receipts of any kind to show mechanical work done to the car. Didnt even know what was under the bonnet. Didnt even come with the stereo system or speakers, they were hastily removed, car was filthy upon inspection. This car has not been looked after. Price was negotiated to $2800 with rego. Didnt realise that the mags in the pics werent coming with the car. The car looks so bad that i would not pay $1000 for it. I am discuted that i was decieved into thinking this is a vehicle in top condition. If i were to buy it i would need to give it a full respray and panel work. Do not buy this car, in my opinion it is a dud. I would like my $340 in plane tickets refunded to me for being blatenly lied to.

There were no neons either, what else was missing nick?

What is wrong with guy the paint is fine what hell are you going to expect at $2800 you show me where i said it was a fresh paint job. You have over exagerated badley, a couple of dings here and there so what. I clearly stated it does not come with 17" rims but with 16" jelly been rims. I took all my time taking out my system in the arvo because you insisted to come that night Dont you know what optional means do you think im just going to give you a sound system.You wasted my time. There is only one person who would spend $340 from melbourn to sydney and that is a dud.
Toyota Nut
Regular

December 2003
Re: Mazda 929 $3200+ turbo / trade Sun, 03 April 2005 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi nick. The pics of the car are a car with an excellent paint job. You yourself said that it was done 4 years ago. So what happened to it? You sure let it slip. Plane tickets cost $170 on average. In your link you list both sets of wheels and you turn up with the duds. The car looks shithouse nick. Panels arent even the same colour. You wasted my time and my money. You say 16" Alloy rims (Jelly Been) worth $200 each. I can get better at a junkyard for free, perhaps you should drive your car there. There is no exageration of your car, its terrible. You'd be amazed at what you can get for $2800. If the body needs attention say so, dont post the glossy pics when it looks nothing like that. Its a ggod bet your car looks that bad because your an Lerner driver and it spends more time crashing into things then on the road.
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Mazda 929 $3200+ turbo / trade Sun, 03 April 2005 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The pics where takin 2 years ago at sas, and the rest where taking 3 months ago. If your not happy its your own fault. i didnt lie at all everything i said was as it apperd and you cant say i lied once.
Toyota Nut
Regular

December 2003
Re: Mazda 929 $3200+ turbo / trade Sun, 03 April 2005 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well the good thing is that the proof doesnt lie. When people come to see the car and see the state its in no one will buy it, certainly not at the price you want. Like me they will see the pics, then see the car and say 'what the hell happened'? If the mechs are as you say then fix the body, otherwise you'll get nothing for it and you know it. People will see the state of the car and not believe that the car has had major work cause its nothing like in the photos. Get realistic kid.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Mazda 929 $3200+ turbo / trade Mon, 04 April 2005 08:02 Go to previous message
Continued at http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=64551&start=0&rid=218&S=83cc03a4fe57 dd475b978b6c41eb30e2

This thread will now be locked as there should only be one thread per sale.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:VK 308 $4500
Next Topic:1983 Toyota Sprinter AE86 Levin for Sale
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 19:35:00 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0066318511962891 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.