Toymods » General Car Talk » 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Mon, 17 January 2005 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skip wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 18:47

Maybe he can try it when you try take your car down the 1/4!!

lol, ill get there.. give me a chance
  Send a private message to this user    
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Mon, 17 January 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 18:46

what i mean is, i bet youd get the same power, or something from 16 psi
as over that they create crap loads of heat..
i wouldnt be amazed if u did get the same figure on 16 psi actually
not giving you shit, but just try it Smile

You give me $80 for the dyno run, and I will try it. Smile
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Mon, 17 January 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
go to pauls(celicamads) im sure he would give u back to back runs...
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Mon, 17 January 2005 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 19:21

go to pauls(celicamads) im sure he would give u back to back runs...

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Are you serious ? Paul doesnt own a dyno !!!! he has a little electronic thing you sit on your dashboard and you drive and it estimates your speed and power, like a G-Tech. that doesnt count my friend.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Mon, 17 January 2005 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a gtech is a cute way of getting some rough approximates, but compared to a proper dyno? it's like comparing VB and grange
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Mon, 17 January 2005 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 19:33

a gtech is a cute way of getting some rough approximates, but compared to a proper dyno? it's like comparing VB and grange

Greg, I couldnt have said it better my self. Smile
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Mon, 17 January 2005 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUPRA MAN wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 19:35

draven wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 19:33

Greg, I couldnt have said it better my self. Smile

its a lot more accurate than a g tek..
and it doesent need to tell you total power to compare to your dyno, a run at each boost pressure would give you an accurate difference between the 2 boost levels
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Mon, 17 January 2005 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 19:39

its a lot more accurate than a g tek..
and it doesent need to tell you total power to compare to your dyno, a run at each boost pressure would give you an accurate difference between the 2 boost levels

I prefer a Dyno, as then I dont have to risk loosing my licence, or my car, or my life whilst doing stupid speeds on some back road through newcastle at 19psi with a little electronic box attached to my dashboard....... I'd rather pay $80 and have a qualified tech put my car on the dyno.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Mon, 17 January 2005 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
better than a gtech yes, but still not comparable to a dyno
imho.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Mon, 17 January 2005 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 20:09

imho.

for overall power figures.. but for a comparison between boost levels it would ne fine, yes?
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Mon, 17 January 2005 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 20:18

draven wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 20:09

imho.

for overall power figures.. but for a comparison between boost levels it would ne fine, yes?

My car hit 180km/h on the Dyno yesterday doing the power run.

Have you ever done 180km/h on the road at 19psi Jag7799 ? Last time I used Paul's electronic thing I got up to 150km/h on the road near his house doing a power run. I would just prefer not to do that, as I like my licence in my pocket, not suspended for 5 years !!!
supra1jz
Regular

October 2003
Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Mon, 17 January 2005 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Supraman how did your Torsen diff perform on the strip? Did you have any dramas with it or did it not perform as well as a clutch lsd?
Rich
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Mon, 17 January 2005 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont have a Torsion, I have a single spinner/open wheeler.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Mon, 17 January 2005 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you get much wheel spin?
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Mon, 17 January 2005 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not really, very minimal. its all about getting the correct launch. Plus I run 265 tyres on the rear Smile
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Mon, 17 January 2005 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUPRA MAN wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 21:12

Thats Torsen Smile
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Mon, 17 January 2005 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KOFFEE-BLACK wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 21:53

SUPRA MAN wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 21:12

Thats Torsen Smile

No its not Shane.

Torsion is a type of LSD.

I have an OPEN diff, not a TORSION diff.
matt_84
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Mon, 17 January 2005 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I thought it was torsen, as in not clutch type, but uses helicoilidal(?) worm spirals? Torsen as in TORque SENsing?
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Mon, 17 January 2005 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
matt_84 wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 21:58

I thought it was torsen, as in not clutch type, but uses helicoilidal(?) worm spirals? Torsen as in TORque SENsing?

yes a Torsen/torsion (how ever you spell it) has worm gears.

My car (and 95% of all JZZ30 Soarers) have OPEN SINGLE SPINNER DIFFS.

matt_84
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Mon, 17 January 2005 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah its all good, I think you just misunderstood Shanes comment. I don't think he was correcting you on what type of diff you had, just that its torsen, not torsion.

SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Mon, 17 January 2005 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahahah I SO cant spell !!! Smile
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Mon, 17 January 2005 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It will be interesting to see what it does at 22psi. If you are lucky, it could lean out a bit in the top of the rev range as it is at 11:1ish there. So there is a bit more left in it.
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Mon, 17 January 2005 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a HKS F-CON Fuel computer that will be in for my next dyno run. this should help me a bit.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Mon, 17 January 2005 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUPRA MAN wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 19:44

I prefer a Dyno, as then I dont have to risk loosing my licence, or my car, or my life whilst doing stupid speeds on some back road through newcastle at 19psi with a little electronic box attached to my dashboard....... I'd rather pay $80 and have a qualified tech put my car on the dyno.

*cough* dyno day *cough* parked cars *cough* burnout *cough* Rolling Eyes
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Mon, 17 January 2005 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep, but its a bit different to doing 180km/h isnt it.

Wondered what happened to you BlackSupra. I was kinda missing your highly scarcastic comments popping up unexpectantly every now and then. Good to see you are still around, I thought you had dissapeared. Oh well, I can only hope.
evil_v
Regular

December 2002
Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Mon, 17 January 2005 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUPRA MAN wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 15:11

evil_v wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 18:03

congat on ur dyno run...19psi it a little bit high....i remeber that celicamad(paul) run 17psi and get 240rwkw

I have never seen Celicamad run over 215 rwkw or so......
I believe that information is wrong, or was not conducted on a dyno dynamics dyno in shootout mode. Can anyone proove otherwise ?

try this site
www.hiperboost.com
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Mon, 17 January 2005 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kristian: Your "single spinner diff" left some pretty fat double legger skids down the road on Sunday Razz
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Mon, 17 January 2005 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TE72_Turbo wrote on Tue, 18 January 2005 00:03

Kristian: Your "single spinner diff" left some pretty fat double legger skids down the road on Sunday Razz

yeah, but it spun 1 wheel first, then finally kicked 2 when it went sideways...

all comments aside, I should not have done the burnout at a Toymods event. I just wanted to say that, so people know that I realise it wasnt the best thing to do at a club day.
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Mon, 17 January 2005 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
evil_v wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 23:59

SUPRA MAN wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 15:11

evil_v wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 18:03

congat on ur dyno run...19psi it a little bit high....i remeber that celicamad(paul) run 17psi and get 240rwkw

I have never seen Celicamad run over 215 rwkw or so......
I believe that information is wrong, or was not conducted on a dyno dynamics dyno in shootout mode. Can anyone proove otherwise ?

try this site
www.hiperboost.com

I dont see any Dyno sheets there, only printouts on his OWN home computer.

Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Mon, 17 January 2005 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kristian- why in ur origianl post does it say 50psi in 3rd?? WTF? Also it would seem u are running very lean would it not? up around 15.5 AFR?? or am i reading ur dyno sheet wrong?

I made 265hp so wots that around 198kw?? on 12psi and it was overfuelling like a bitch, my AFR was under 9.5!!!!! Fukn crazy, thats with stock ecu, custom dumps (by manmx83), 3"zaust, filter and standard everything else. If i sort out over fuelling with safc or emanage or something i would assume on 12psi i should get an extra 15hp or so. Then sort out clutch and boost it higher, it was slipping on 14psi so i couldnt dyno it at 14psi, not cool!!!

Cheers
Matty
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Mon, 17 January 2005 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry man my bad i was reading that wrong, ur AFR is more like 11.5 Rolling Eyes but still wots with the 50psi?

BTW mine was dynoed on dyno dynamics in shootout mode aswell.

Cheers
Matty
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Mon, 17 January 2005 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
50psi is the tyre pressure.

The AFR are quite good, between 12:1 and 11:1, but then changes and reaches 15:1 when my car hits speed cut at 180km/h.
tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Mon, 17 January 2005 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
very nice figure.

After my safc II goes in at the end of the month and then after that my dumps go in i hope to get a dnyo run in for my own JZZ30 soarer. At the moment i have an apexi avcr, hks fuel cut defender, 3" exhaust from the "Y" pipe and 3" cat, 600. 300. 76 fmic running at 1.05 bar and of course the mighty pod filter heat shielded and big air feed pipe. No idea what power i would have at the moment.

P.S. I thought dyno runs were done in 3rd because it was the closest to a 1:1 ratio and thus giving the truest representation of a cars power, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
manmx83
Regular

July 2004
Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Mon, 17 January 2005 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
225rwkw at 14psi.stock injectors and ECU.FMIC.Very good exhaust with twin cats.SAFC.Manual.4th Gear.Dyno dynamics shootout mode.
You must have been annoyed at just missing the 12,s but Im sure youll hit them on youre next outing.Good luck.You know those turbos are on borrowed time [unless theyre steel wheeled] But i am sure you have spares. Cheers.Pete. Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 10 March 2005 16:28]

..J..
Regular

June 2004
Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Mon, 17 January 2005 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 23:39

SUPRA MAN wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 19:44

*cough* dyno day *cough* parked cars *cough* burnout *cough* Rolling Eyes

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Driftspec
Regular

November 2003
Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Wed, 02 February 2005 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What the! , I only got like 145rwkw !?!?! when I had the car dyno'd.. Lumpy who owned the car before had it dyno'd at 152rwkw on a different dyno. The gauge showed 11 psi.

Only engine type mods so far is the ECU (Blitz Access), exhaust is a 2.5 system with standard cat and turbo muffler.

The car still has tons of power and a ton of torque down low as JZ's do, but the end KW result doesnt seem to add up. Car is on par power wise with other 1JZ car's I have driven.

Does dif ratio have anything to do with it? , it has a 4:3 ratio (something like that) in it...its a NA dif.

I will try to get pics of the dyno sheet soon.

Special Ed
Regular

November 2003
Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Wed, 02 February 2005 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Drift Spec - your power seems to be about right. You need an intercooler, dump pipes and a decent exhaust if you are going to make more power than that. Do these things and tune to run 16 psi, it will make the 200 rwkw of everyone else.

Supraman - Who is gunna tune your HKS computer - I didnt have much luck getting a tuner that wouldnt rip you off (HKS software is proprietry).

I hope you have done some tuning since the Toyota Nationals Dyno day, Your Soarer rattled so hard we thought it would pop. The dyno operator - a "qualified technician", used terms like "destructive testing" and "grenade", whilst printing the graph.

The "Dyno Plus" is most effective in back to back testing of comparitive runs if the operator follows a scientific procedure ie. if he ensures enviromental conditions are kept constant. It can (and does) provide accurate data regarding the effectiveness of modifications, and through much repetition and analysis Paul can calibrate it to accurately reproduce the results of a Shoot Out mode Dynomometer run.

No one claims this to be identical - but it is useful to compare when benchtesting as many subtle mods as Paul does.

Go and have a look again at celicamads website. There is two graphs for his own cressida, one from Toyota Nationals Dyno day, and one is Dyno Plus on the way home from toyota Nats Dyno Day. There is like 2 Hp Difference between the two.

http://home.kooee.com.au/celicamad/this_was_on_sco tts_dyno_in_shoot.htm

[Updated on: Wed, 02 February 2005 07:45]

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Wed, 02 February 2005 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Driftspec wrote on Wed, 02 February 2005 16:57

What the! , I only got like 145rwkw !?!?! when I had the car dyno'd.. Lumpy who owned the car before had it dyno'd at 152rwkw on a different dyno. The gauge showed 11 psi.

Only engine type mods so far is the ECU (Blitz Access), exhaust is a 2.5 system with standard cat and turbo muffler.

The car still has tons of power and a ton of torque down low as JZ's do, but the end KW result doesnt seem to add up. Car is on par power wise with other 1JZ car's I have driven.

Does dif ratio have anything to do with it? , it has a 4:3 ratio (something like that) in it...its a NA dif.

I will try to get pics of the dyno sheet soon.

haha, you got stooged on the power
Driftspec
Regular

November 2003
Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Wed, 02 February 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eek ok my car is obviously very restricted in its present form!

Hopefully this will be fixed soon as I have a custom dump pipe that has been made by manmx83 (absolute work of art), and I will be getting a HKS straight thru exhaust. I also have a SAFC II that is due to be installed as the car is apparently running very rich even with the aftermarket ECU.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Wed, 02 February 2005 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
umm.. doesent ur ecu control the mixtures......?
Edit: oh, its just a piggy back?

[Updated on: Wed, 02 February 2005 11:28]

SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Wed, 02 February 2005 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Special Ed wrote on Wed, 02 February 2005 18:11

Supraman - Who is gunna tune your HKS computer - I didnt have much luck getting a tuner that wouldnt rip you off (HKS software is proprietry).

I hope you have done some tuning since the Toyota Nationals Dyno day, Your Soarer rattled so hard we thought it would pop. The dyno operator - a "qualified technician", used terms like "destructive testing" and "grenade", whilst printing the graph.

The HKS computer is pretuned for a set of parameters. It was done in Japan before I bought it.

The toyota nationals dyno day was pretty bad, it pinged there worse than it ever had before. I was pretty dissapointed with the output, only 197rwkw i think (still not bad for a stock 1JZ running 17psi). The week previous it pulled 204 and no where near that amount of pinging.

Obviously the mods since those dyno days have proved good, as at 237rwkw and no pinging on my last attempt, still with stock computer (HKS wasnt fitted then) and stock turbos shows its a sweet engine. Cant wait to do a few more mods and see where it ends up next Very Happy
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Wed, 02 February 2005 21:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUPRA MAN wrote on Wed, 02 February 2005 22:24

Cant wait to do a few more mods and see where it ends up next Very Happy

Umm, what other mods can you do? Sounds like there is not much left to me?
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Thu, 03 February 2005 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
60 psi on stock turbo's MWAAAAA for fully sik kilowatt super happy fun time
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Thu, 03 February 2005 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Thu, 03 February 2005 11:23

60 psi on stock turbo's MWAAAAA for fully sik kilowatt super happy fun time

that is just changing an existing mod though Smile

lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Thu, 03 February 2005 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Driftspec wrote on Wed, 02 February 2005 21:34

Eek ok my car is obviously very restricted in its present form!

Hopefully this will be fixed soon as I have a custom dump pipe that has been made by manmx83 (absolute work of art), and I will be getting a HKS straight thru exhaust. I also have a SAFC II that is due to be installed as the car is apparently running very rich even with the aftermarket ECU.

Are you still running the toyota air filter? If so, have you replaced it lately? The A/F ratios drop down below 10:1 and drown out the power in the current setup.

Plus the std cat is :ahem, cough: the NA ma70 one!
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Thu, 03 February 2005 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chris Davey wrote on Thu, 03 February 2005 08:46

Umm, what other mods can you do? Sounds like there is not much left to me?

Greddy Profec b Boost Controller,
HKS F-CON - (not fitted at the moment)
HKS Cam Gear,
620 X 300 X 75 Front Mount Intercooler,
440cc Supra 2JZGTE injectors,
Custom twin dump pipes (with seperate twin wastegate pipes)
Full exhaust (from dumps into 3 inch, then into twin 2.5 inch)
Modified Air box.

I have listed the modifications that I now have, there THOUSANDS of dollars I can spend on more modifications, dude, there are so many things I can do its not funny. I have 7 modifications listed, there are some people out there that have like 15 or 20 mods to their 1JZ.

Driftspec
Regular

November 2003
Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Sat, 05 February 2005 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Are you still running the toyota air filter? If so, have you replaced it lately? The A/F ratios drop down below 10:1 and drown out the power in the current setup.

Plus the std cat is :ahem, cough: the NA ma70 one!

Howdy Caelum Smile

Yep still got the current air filter, going to a K&N pod soon though. Yep you are spot-on with the A/F ratio's, that is what John at Turbo Tune showed me on the dyno printout.. SAFC will fix soon though Smile .. ps its not a blue screen'd SAFC II so dont worry Razz.

ouch ok yep cat will get replaced when the dump pipe (plug plug manmax83) and HKS exhaust are fitted Smile.
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Sun, 06 February 2005 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well my JZA70 did 208RWHP @ 10 psi on the dyno, with only a pod and cat back. So that 150RWKW is about right.

My soarer did 260RWHP (about 194RWKW), with front mount, 3.5" zorst and 9 psi, and was running at 9:1 when it came on boost. Rolling Eyes
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: 1JZGTE - Stock Turbos - 236.6RW KW Sun, 06 February 2005 13:19 Go to previous message
mz21_shiznac wrote on Mon, 07 February 2005 00:07

Well my JZA70 did 208RWHP @ 10 psi on the dyno, with only a pod and cat back. So that 150RWKW is about right.

My soarer did 260RWHP (about 194RWKW), with front mount, 3.5" zorst and 9 psi, and was running at 9:1 when it came on boost. Rolling Eyes

soarer with 1j conversion or just the 7m?
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TE71
Next Topic:hilux shifter + 18R pistons.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 9 08:28:58 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01096510887146 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.