Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
NVD05X
Regular

June 2003
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Fri, 18 February 2005 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im not happy with my car on the night and im not to keen on the pics of my car either!

ah well ... better luck next time i guess...

http://www.realper4mance.com/events/wsid_16022005/wsid_16022005_182.jpg
  Send a private message to this user    
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Fri, 18 February 2005 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joel,

I am keen to go again in 2 weeks - let me know.
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Fri, 18 February 2005 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bike this time...no ones talking me out of it this time(Mr Stitt)!!!!!! Very Happy
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Fri, 18 February 2005 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
someone needs to make a list of all the Toymods cars that went and what time they got
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Fri, 18 February 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I did - It's about 10 posts down on the previous page Wink
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Fri, 18 February 2005 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shameless plug for 8 valve performance Wink

http://www.toymods.org.au/~rod/Other%20Peoples%20Pics%20for%20Forums/YelloRolla/Launch%20160205.jpg
You gotta love that much air under the front passenger side tyre !

And if you wanna see how hard it squats off the line......

http://www.toymods.org.au/~rod/Other%20Peoples%20Pics%20for%20Forums/YelloRolla/Sqat%20002.jpg

I know its a shamelss plug for T series engines but its as close as I get these days lol. I will get the unicorn out there one day.........Maybe even this year ?.

[Updated on: Fri, 18 February 2005 08:56]

TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Fri, 18 February 2005 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd be keen for two weeks time too, but have work commitments.. bah humbug Crying or Very Sad

Geez Jase, you didn't waste any time updating your signature did you mate? Cool Gotta get me some slicks and see if I can get some of that sky-view action like your little yellow beast Evil or Very Mad

Yogi: What happened mate? 14's? Saw you trying to sort out something under the bonnet, forget the bike, get back out & run the times you wanted!
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Fri, 18 February 2005 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did anyone get a photo of me on the night, i've looked through the pics that have been posted but can't find any.

I might go out in 2 weeks but just to watch.
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Fri, 18 February 2005 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TE72....gotta get me some slicks.....fit the extended studs and tail shaft loop (sitting on the shelf mind you) ...........plus spend 80c on some zip ties Very Happy before the shit box is back on the track.....

Bikes are much more fun Cool Cool
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Sat, 19 February 2005 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thetoyman75 wrote on Fri, 18 February 2005 19:55

I will get the unicorn out there one day.........Maybe even this year ?.

We wont hold our breath
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Sat, 19 February 2005 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TE72Turbo and YOGI8U - don't forget that when you run slicks and sub 12.5's you need to have cross ply front tyres as well and vehicles running 110mph+ (I think) also are supposed to have (edit/ )4 point or greater harnesses.

Looking forward to seeing your tough Toyotas come and rustle up the natives.

P.S went to the Summernationals today, was good except for being rained out Sad . There were nearly no 4 cylinders there (Rod Penrose' tuff dak dak being the exception). Noted by his absence was Vince Rigoli (I was looking forward to his cat among the pigeons).

[Updated on: Sun, 20 February 2005 11:43]

GreyWolfe
Regular

January 2004

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Sat, 19 February 2005 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Karl where can I get one of those 'Shit Tin Performance Racing Team of Death' stickers? I think the shitbox Camry is itching to have one slapped on the side of it XD
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Sat, 19 February 2005 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shit, i wish i had've thought of the records b4 u went out, i got 16.55 outta my car, oh well, records gone.......for now Evil or Very Mad
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Sun, 20 February 2005 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you have to be a financial member to set a record.
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Sun, 20 February 2005 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll become a member the moment i reset the record just so i can hold the record Very Happy

how much is membership neway
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Sun, 20 February 2005 22:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can you make it 3 weeks Joel?
I'll be driving a donor car back from Melbourne on that Wednesday, & I don't think I'd want to go to the drags as well.

Plus I've got to find a way to hide the rust first Laughing
JZX90T
Occasional Poster

December 2003

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Wed, 23 February 2005 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey
That was one of the best nights Ive ever had.It didn't start off so good with a 15.2 then a 14.2 for the second run but then I went head to head with a shit box GTS-T Skyline with a front mount and bigger turbo and what ever else he had done to it and I blitzed him with a cool 13.9 not bad for my stock 1jzgte with cat back and boost control only,and the first time on a drag strip VERY HAPPY. Very Happy If anyone would like click here:
http://www.supload.com/vid_confirm.php?get=1002314 MOV00998.MPG

[Updated on: Sun, 02 October 2005 23:14]

RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Wed, 23 February 2005 15:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Great times set guys, I really should have been there. Rolling Eyes

Well, next time round, but I have to do a few things first....

1) Change over heavy-ass chromies for stockers
2) Get 235/60 second-hand rubber fitted to stockers. Razz
3) Clean out all the shit in the back of my 2-seater.
4) Get helmet and Toymods racing shirt
5) (Most importantly) plug-n-pray Power FC and tune.

Anyone know any good 2nd-hand rubber outlets?
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Wed, 23 February 2005 20:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just can't seem to shake the notion that I should join bigworm for his run, only this time armed with a CIG locker Evil or Very Mad
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Wed, 23 February 2005 21:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gold28 wrote on Thu, 24 February 2005 07:42

I just can't seem to shake the notion that I should join bigworm for his run, only this time armed with a CIG locker Evil or Very Mad

Now that's a plan.
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Wed, 23 February 2005 21:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RAV-GT4 wrote on Thu, 24 February 2005 02:42

Anyone know any good 2nd-hand rubber outlets?

Milperra Tyre Service Pty Ltd

7 Bullecourt Ave Milperra NSW 2214
ph: (02) 9792 2999 Tyres--Retail

RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Thu, 24 February 2005 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for that Ray. Wink
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Fri, 25 February 2005 01:23 Go to previous message
gold28 wrote on Thu, 24 February 2005 07:42

Hell yeah !

Oh and Ben, If your Celica beats mine out to WSID, Then I know I have truely been wasting far to much time ! Smile

[Updated on: Fri, 25 February 2005 01:26]

Pages (6): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Whens the Next Adelaide CCC Cruise??
Next Topic:Sat 19th Feb: Toymods Goes to Krispy Kreme's & the Drive-Ins
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 12:33:58 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0063350200653076 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.