Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Mon, 17 January 2005 10:04 Go to next message
A fair bit of interest was shown in getting a group together to attend the wednesday night off street drags at Western Sydney International Dragway at yesterdays dyno day, so here's the plans.

WHEN: Wednesday, February 16th. That gives everyone a month of preperation.
WHERE: Western Sydnet International Dragway, Eastern Creek.
MEETING: We will be meeting up at Blacktown maccas, third ave blacktown @ 3.30pm. Leaving there at 4:15pm.
TIME: Gates for competitors & spectators open at 5pm, racing commences at 6pm & finishes at 10pm.
COST: Competitors $45, spectators $15.

I'd like to be there as early as possible, just so I can get through scutineering & on the track ASAP. Scrutineering goes from 5 until 7:30, unless the 200 car maximum has been reached before then.

VERY IMPORTANT, YOU MUST BRING:
Current Drivers Licence
Rego paper for the vehicle (if the vehicle is not registered to you, authorisation from owner, and rego papers)
Remember - NO REGO PAPERS NO RACE
Long sleeved shirt and pants
Helmet

It would be good to see as many Toymods people there as possible, even if you just come to cheer the rest of us on (the spectator facilities are fantastic now, 10 times better than a grass hill behind a chainlink fence). It would also be good to have a few people in the stands with cameras, so as to catch the nights excitement on film.
In fact all those people who have thought about running their cars but havn't before, now is the time to come, as it always makes it a bit less intimidating when there's plenty of people you know there. The first time I ever went I was shit scared, but by the end of the night I was so keen to come back as it's seriously the most fun you can have legally in your car on a wednesday night, (in front of a crowd that is Wink).

So whether your car is ready to run or not, come on out & race or just cheer on the Toyotas as we kick some butt!

EDIT: any more info can be found here: http://www.wsid.com.au/default.asp?CatID=166&P arentID=165

[Updated on: Mon, 21 February 2005 05:53]

Send a private message to this user    
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Mon, 17 January 2005 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
me = pimpin + there.

Joel, i wont run against you as i have no hope in hell, but i will certainly do the pimp proud!!

also - for anyone interested in spectating, hook yourself up with a driver and be pit crew, that way you can walk right up to the staging line!
Also, bring your cameras, as its a very quick walk from the staging lanes to the stands - so you can get some action footage and still be a part of the staging glory Smile The new venue sure is awesome!!

[Updated on: Mon, 17 January 2005 12:46]

finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Mon, 17 January 2005 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like a good time out, last time i went as pit and helped out a few people by using my car to hold a whole lot of gear (3 jacks, 3 tool boxes, and about 6 tyres, not to mention some of PMP80Y's gear under the car) If people require my cars service again for security let me know via PM and i'll take the sub box out for the night as i'll most likely make the effort to go out and spectate Very Happy
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Mon, 17 January 2005 21:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Poo bum crap - I'm working till 8pm that week Sad

Will have to see if I'm able to pull a switcherooney for that night, but I'm not to hopefull Sad
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Mon, 17 January 2005 21:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i'd also like to offer the services (read: storage space) for my old mans 84 patrol for support car parking and possibly free entry if anyones interested.

lots of space to put your crap, im also willing to wear tight pants, a boob tube and be your "staging bitch"

Laughing
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Mon, 17 January 2005 21:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh count me in, if my car is ready ( should be)
hopefully we can make it a toyota onslaught infront of the WSID spectators,

so come on all toymods member turn up and lets make this a fun and worthwhile event. If you dont want to enter ur car, thats ok, but try and turn up and cheer on the entering vehicles.

(ok im finished now Smile )
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Mon, 17 January 2005 21:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there, i'll probally break my own record on the night and i would love to see some more FWD cars out there on the night.
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Mon, 17 January 2005 21:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll race ya drazza.. LOL

rolla POWAAHHH
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Mon, 17 January 2005 21:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds like a good chance to give the manual trans one last chance Very Happy
"yogi thinks"......extended wheels studs....tail shaft loop......slicks....hehehehehe
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Mon, 17 January 2005 22:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll take that as a challenge. Celica VS Rolla, Celica will win.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Mon, 17 January 2005 22:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
depends what rolla draza Razz
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Mon, 17 January 2005 22:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm definitely going to be there.

One of the Canberra guys mentioned that they were thinking about coming up to WSID sometime soon, so I'll let them know.
See if the Toyotas can outnumber everything else (still there'll be more Commowhores there though).

BTW anyone got a pushbike they want to race against me? I may have a chance then. Laughing

Stitt, you better be going. The slowest car in the club title is at stake Very Happy
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Mon, 17 January 2005 22:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea i know it depends on the rolla, i'm not going up against jason. But i would like to see the yellowrolla vs the UZ185.
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Mon, 17 January 2005 22:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think I will be off work that night so I will go and run the shiter,

The last one with manual trans and 57 kw ran a 20.8 so if I break the 21's in this bitch i'll be happy. As its only got 45 kw

ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Mon, 17 January 2005 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will drag the little green rolla along for some runs and I am sure some of the other Canberra guys will be keen to race and spectate too.

Should be damn good fun!
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Mon, 17 January 2005 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was not going to run at the creek again until I had the LSD fitted.. But what the hell, if Toymods is going I should be out there Smile

Might even try giving the AE86 a run as well.
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Mon, 17 January 2005 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tops, I like the level of enthusiasm! Smile
Hey Yogi, that would be great to see you out there, we may even have to line up, but I'll have to do a balancing act between getting traction & keeping my stock diff alive....
EDIT: Hey Joel, that goes for you too, but at least we'll be more evenly matched in the traction dept.

Steve Wagonist, I was talking to Phil from Canberra about it yesterday, he's keen & should be able to rustle up a few of the Canberra boys, and seeing as 4AGTEs are so thick on the ground down there it should make for some healthy competition.
EDIT: Good on you Shane, I knew I could count on you!
Jason Yellowrolla also showed plenty of interest yesterday, so with any luck it'll be quite a good night.

[Updated on: Mon, 17 January 2005 23:07]

gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Mon, 17 January 2005 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Bigworm feel like being shown up again..........

TurboRA28 I am sure we have a grudge match coming.

What the heck I might join in too.
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Mon, 17 January 2005 23:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh joel,
after 1.5 days of this post being up we have min of 5 people goin, so i reckon that with in the month we will have a huge number of people turning up.

well done on the early oraganisation, it will allow people to organise themsleves to be able to turn up. Smile

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Mon, 17 January 2005 23:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just need to find someone who is on a relatively even par with the pimp!!
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Mon, 17 January 2005 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha, Anthony, BRING IT ON!!!!

Since I got mine retuned, it's runnig a MILLION times better, now I can launch it & even change gears smoothly! Very Happy
I would definitely like to put you back in your place! Evil or Very Mad
(I might even run a bit more that 12psi too, how about 24 or so?)

Yeah Adam, it's looking good eh!
I'm so keen I'm still thinking about heading out tomorrow night, but I figured a month or so's notice should be a bit easier to get some decent numbers out there.
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Mon, 17 January 2005 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i kno one of my ex girlfriends who will be good for the pimp...

LOL OUCH
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Mon, 17 January 2005 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

TurboRA28 I am sure we have a grudge match coming.

Yes.. I agree!

Hey does anyone know someone who can fit an LSD centre in my open centre for VERY cheap? - sexual favours can be considered haha, or preferably beer. Would love to run the LSD but cannot come up with the $300 to have the internals swapped over.

Cheers
Joel
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Mon, 17 January 2005 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BigWorm wrote on Tue, 18 January 2005 10:32

Hahaha, Anthony, BRING IT ON!!!!

Since I got mine retuned, it's runnig a MILLION times better, now I can launch it & even change gears smoothly! Very Happy
I would definitely like to put you back in your place! Evil or Very Mad
(I might even run a bit more that 12psi too, how about 24 or so?).

http://www.aperfectworld.org/clipart/emotions/frightened.gif

Well I might up mine a little too. I think I can gat at least 1 more psi out of it before it cuts out...
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 18 January 2005 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Tue, 18 January 2005 10:31

i just need to find someone who is on a relatively even par with the pimp!!

hay Karl I'm shore there is a White ke70 that will run u Evil or Very Mad
and i may put puzzle man down 4 a laugh.
and get the size of the sticker u want
c yas later
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 18 January 2005 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Doods,

This sounds good, have never raced before but am keen to see what my baby will do.

Any tips for a first timer would be appreciated.

Scott
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 18 January 2005 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm... If the KE20 is registered I will bring it along... otherwise I'll help Witzl break the Pimpmobile.
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 18 January 2005 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GUN METAL 87 SC wrote on Tue, 18 January 2005 12:36

When the lights go green, put your foot on the accelerator. Razz
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 18 January 2005 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
owell, guess Iam the phone to Rigoli again for another map.....hehehehe
Joel....we going to play?
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 18 January 2005 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Well a little bit of foreplay goes a long way.......oh shit sorry you meant first time at the drags Razz

Make sure your car is fairly roadworthy, at scrutineering it will be scrutineered to some sort of degree. I have had anything from a good once over to the guy not even looking at it.

The main concerns for the scrutineers are that nothing is going to fall apart and hurt anyone and that your car is not going to leak oil or coolant on the track (radiator overflow bottle is a must). If need be take a rag and give any necessary bits a wipe before scrutineering.

Attempt to take off on the last amber light on the tree if you want a good reaction time (the green will light up 0.4 seconds after the last amber and apparently the reaction time of a human will always be slower than this??? correct me if I am wrong). Or after staging take off when you are ready if you are only interested in a good ET (not sure if you get a time if you red light, someone else can clarify this).

Apart from this it's all pretty straight forward, you will have a heap of fun.

TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 18 January 2005 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not sure if anyone will know this or not... But I have a battery in the back of my RA28, its one of the BMW style ones that vent to the outside of the car via plastic tubes. It's bolted down and secure. Is it going to have to be in a box?

Cheers
Joel
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 18 January 2005 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Not sure if anyone will know this or not... But I have a battery in the back of my RA28, its one of the BMW style ones that vent to the outside of the car via plastic tubes. It's bolted down and secure. Is it going to have to be in a box?

Just has to be bolted down "securely", I think one of the Canberra guys had something said to him about how his battery was bolted in at the old Eastern Creek track???. They didn't think that having it bolted to the thin sheet metal of the floor pan in the boot was sufficient and that some reinforcement should be made to the mounting points. Some flat bar rectified the situation.

A battery sitting "loose" in a battery box (even if the box is securely mounted) may not pass if checked. Battery must be secure regardless of whether it is in a box or not.

So you will be fine.
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 18 January 2005 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joel, i mite be heading down tomoro night mate, pm me if ur goin...
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 18 January 2005 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and what if my car is 2 loud Embarassed
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 18 January 2005 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

and what if my car is 2 loud

It would have to be pretty damn loud to be too loud (the decibels are measured at quite a few meters from the vehicle to determine if it is too loud, details on the WSID website), I can't even hear my car revving beside some of the V8's and rotars that attend Shocked that's when a tacho comes in very handy!.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 18 January 2005 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

gold28 wrote on Tue, 18 January 2005 10:27

Hmmm... I can see more big-end bearings being turned to shavings. Smile

seeyuzz
river
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 18 January 2005 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Tue, 18 January 2005 16:32

Quote:

and what if my car is 2 loud

It would have to be pretty damn loud to be too loud (the decibels are measured at quite a few meters from the vehicle to determine if it is too loud, details on the WSID website), I can't even hear my car revving beside some of the V8's and rotars that attend Shocked that's when a tacho comes in very handy!.

ha ha u obviously have not heard my car Evil or Very Mad
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 18 January 2005 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why is it all the good cruses are on when my car is off the road

DAMN YOU BIGSPERM
ScreaminRolla
Regular

October 2003
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 18 January 2005 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I should be able to make it and i may even give the sportivo a run
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 18 January 2005 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sportivo vs supra

could be interesting
chrizer
Regular

October 2003
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 18 January 2005 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heya WHITZL i'll run against you. Want to know what the KE can do down the 1/4.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 18 January 2005 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DO IT! Cool
Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 18 January 2005 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well its still a month away so hard for me to know how work will be, but im up for it Evil or Very Mad
Come on Joel some 4a vs 1g?
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 18 January 2005 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh, this is so soooooo tempting! Shocked Do I leave the van off the road & finish the new head, or pay some rego & give it one last blast before more mods?? Confused
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 18 January 2005 21:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bigWorm joel, are u goin tonight?
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 18 January 2005 21:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Tue, 18 January 2005 18:14

Hi,

gold28 wrote on Tue, 18 January 2005 10:27

Hmmm... I can see more big-end bearings being turned to shavings. Smile

seeyuzz
river

And gold28 in the quest for more power removes the troublesome 1G and installs an 18R-G. Hmmmm I don't think that will ever happen.

Anyone got any estimates of what times you will be doing. I am thinking gold28 will do about a 13.9.

Come on guys put your cards on the table.
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 18 January 2005 22:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am aiming to get under 17.5 secs
Very Happy Very Happy Smile Confused Confused Sad Sad Rolling Eyes
ScreaminRolla
Regular

October 2003
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 18 January 2005 22:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im thinkin mine will probablly do a high 14
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 18 January 2005 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mid 12's Smile
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 18 January 2005 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If I can get into the 18s I'd be very happy. Rolling Eyes
gotta beat Stitt...

Does anyone have a bleed valve I could borrow for the night?
Be interested to see if the time could get quicker with more boost (be surprised if it doesn't)
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 18 January 2005 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm hoping for a 13.8 or so.
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 18 January 2005 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TurboRA28 wrote on Wed, 19 January 2005 10:05

I'm hoping for a 13.8 or so.

Ohhh Joel, did I say 13.9, what I ment to say was 13.79 Evil or Very Mad
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 18 January 2005 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha its on! Evil or Very Mad

Be good to see the 2 RA28's side by side again! Lets make sure we line up there. I always have found it hard to get next to the person you want to run .. Anyone have tips on this?

I'm planning on getting there pretty early, prefer to get the scrutineering out the way before the lines get too big.
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Wed, 19 January 2005 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ne one goin tonight?

[Updated on: Wed, 19 January 2005 01:59]

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Wed, 19 January 2005 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joel - its really easy to match up with the person you want to. Just park in the staging line one after the other, and ask the guys either end of you if its cool if you both run together.... also good idea to let the marshals know - and they will make sure it happens.

Even easier is queue up with Toymodders Razz
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Wed, 19 January 2005 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hoping for a mid 11 or high 10.....
just gotta get the cow setup now Very Happy
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Wed, 19 January 2005 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Lets make sure we line up there. I always have found it hard to get next to the person you want to run .. Anyone have tips on this?

The old track seemed to be hard to get a line up against mates cars, but at the new track it's easy (or it was last time).

Just get in the line so you are together (in front/behind one another) if you are lucky it may just work out right and you can both line up head to head, if not just let the official know when you get near the front of the line that you want to go against eachother and they will sort it out for you. They were really helpful last time we went on a Saturday.

I only raced one random (V8 Torana on Naaawwwss! and beat it easy, it never ran quicker than a low 13 all day and it was making a hell of a lot of noise and fuss and was on slicks too hehehehe) the rest of the time I raced mates from Canberra.
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Wed, 19 January 2005 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've got a good possibility to come too.... thats if i can get the Gen2 Manifold in my Celica Confused

But anyhow, i wanna be there Very Happy
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Wed, 19 January 2005 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I think I've left it a bit late to make it tonight, besides I think itr'll be more fun having my first run with a crowd of Toymodders there. Very Happy

I'm hoping for something starting with a 12, but we'll see how I go with standard diff & minimal preperation. As long as I beat my brother's cressida's best times. Evil or Very Mad

And I'll be there nice & early too Joel, maybe around 4:30 or earlier? Lining up for scrutineering does suck the puss.....

Oh, & Ribbo? You're on!!!!

[Updated on: Wed, 19 January 2005 06:19]

Sam4A-GE_Seca
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Wed, 19 January 2005 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
im in! hey DRAZA can i still borrow your spare helmet please?
Pages (6): [1  2  3  4  5  6  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Whens the Next Adelaide CCC Cruise??
Next Topic:Sat 19th Feb: Toymods Goes to Krispy Kreme's & the Drive-Ins
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:25:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010555982589722 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.