Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
celica28
Regular

May 2002
CCG Golf Day Tue, 18 January 2005 03:24 Go to next message
Hi everyone,

Well the next event CCG event is close on the horizon, so we thought it best to let everyone know what is happening so plans and money can be set aside.

Details are:

Place - Capital Golf Club, Narrabundah
Date - Saturday 19 Feb 05
Time - First group to hit off will be at 2.30pm
Cost - Clubs $20, Green Fees $23, Electric Kart Hire $30. Naturally if you have your own clubs and golf buggy you are only up for the $23 Green fees.

As we need to confirm numbers with the Golf Club, we will require money up front ONLY for the Green Fees and the balance can be paid on the day prior to hitting off.

Depending on numbers we will more than likely be setting off in groups of four (maximum).

The day should be very pleasant with long lines of Coulda, shoulda, woulda..... being stated on the 19th hole at the end of the day.

If you have any queries or just want to let me know you are coming along, you can post here or give me a call on 0412 699 144 so that deposit arrangements can be made.

Green Fees will need to be to me or Mitch by 8.00pm Wednesday 16 Feb 05.

Hope to see heaps of you budding golfers out for a hack er... hit.

Phil & Mitch

[Updated on: Sun, 23 January 2005 11:07]

Send a private message to this user    
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CCG Golf Day Tue, 18 January 2005 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A date? I know it's 19th Feb, but better post it in the first post for others so they know. Sounded good, but I will be in Lithgow that weekend, go nuts in an electric golf buggy for me!
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: CCG Golf Day Tue, 18 January 2005 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Shane.

I thought something was missing.

Azrael
Regular

September 2003
Re: CCG Golf Day Wed, 19 January 2005 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm definately up for this one, I may have to point out though the last time I played golf I completed the whole 9 holes using only a wood. I won't mention what my final score was Very Happy Just in it for the fun!!!
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CCG Golf Day Thu, 20 January 2005 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm golf...... I have an MR2 where do you suppose I put the bag of clubs and folded buggy during transport??? Confused

Laughing Laughing Laughing

that could be quite amusing.
ChuckLandwehr
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CCG Golf Day Sat, 22 January 2005 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm 9 or 18 holes? I generally give each club 3 chances to get it right, then throw it away. Mad I may not be be able to complete 18 holes before my golf bag is empty. Embarassed Embarassed

Should be a blast Cool , regards Chuck.
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: CCG Golf Day - 19 February 2005 Sun, 23 January 2005 09:50 Go to previous message
Ill be there with the red hot irons. I just cant hit anything with bloddy woods these days! And yep I confirmed with Phil that the $23 is for 18 holes. At least if you fling a few clubs Chuck the buggy will be lighter to drag around!

Also, to make sure we get the numbers confirmed we definately will have to seek the Green Fee moneies up front so you are welcome to contact either Phil (0412699144) or myself (0408994410) to arrange payment. Phil is running this event so any questions...Phils your man.

Joel Ids say either strap them to the roof or just bring a wood like Seb!

Of course any new Yota fans that wish to join in are invited to come along. New members always welcomed.
Cheers
Mitch
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Toymods Easter Event
Next Topic:Summernats!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 14:38:32 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0052120685577393 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.