Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ooluxie
Newcomer

January 2005
icon14.gif  oz minitruk forums Tue, 18 January 2005 07:00 Go to next message
hi, im lookin for an oz minitruk forum any one know of any?
  Send a private message to this user    
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: oz minitruk forums Tue, 18 January 2005 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think you made a wrong turn 2 web pages back.
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: oz minitruk forums Tue, 18 January 2005 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*cough* *cough* toyota mod site *cough* *cough*

U EVA HEARD OF GOOGLE?? Razz
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: oz minitruk forums Tue, 18 January 2005 16:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://downundertruckin.tk/
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: oz minitruk forums Wed, 19 January 2005 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ooluxie wrote on Tue, 18 January 2005 18:00

Good question. I was looking for some before we had our Toyota Fest show to invite along the lolux brigade but couldn't find any.
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: oz minitruk forums Wed, 19 January 2005 15:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedrifts wrote on Tue, 18 January 2005 21:07

Yeah Hot 4's and Fast 4's Laughing
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: oz minitruk forums Wed, 19 January 2005 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nod
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: oz minitruk forums Thu, 20 January 2005 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Based on the mentality of the replies in this thread from davedrifts, towe_001 and Nolan I would say you guys would be better off on the other forums populated by immature school kids who would rather make fun of people than help.

If you've got nothing worthwhile to add then add nothing.
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: oz minitruk forums Thu, 20 January 2005 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joshtix, this is what your doing *moves hand in talking fashion*, this is what i want you to do *stops*.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: oz minitruk forums Thu, 20 January 2005 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How about you follow your own advice?

Show some maturity or stop coming to this forum.

maybe you could spend your time playing one of those copies of GT4 that you are so sure are available at EB.

[Updated on: Thu, 20 January 2005 04:04]

davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: oz minitruk forums Thu, 20 January 2005 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can i abuse you or will i get "banned"?
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: oz minitruk forums Thu, 20 January 2005 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There is no difference between abusing a moderator or a normal member, you can be banned for either. The only difference is that if it's a moderator they'll definately know about it and most likely do something about it.
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: oz minitruk forums Thu, 20 January 2005 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you dont like my "immature" posts then dont read them. To quote Reg Reagan, "Go 'n get stuffed."

[Updated on: Thu, 20 January 2005 04:39]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: oz minitruk forums Thu, 20 January 2005 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not a good idea to insult a mod unless you wanna get banned. school holidays are over in a week yay. I start work in a week doh.
86twinky
Regular

November 2003
Re: oz minitruk forums Thu, 20 January 2005 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice.. act like a dickhead to someone who donates their own time to the running of these forums and this club. Rather than telling people to ignore your stupidity, how about you stop acting like a tool? it's a win win situation for everyone..
grow up.

Quote:

*cough* *cough* toyota mod site *cough* *cough*

ehhh and what do you think a lowlux is?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: oz minitruk forums Thu, 20 January 2005 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That and the fact that he rips on jap cars all the time, err toyota are a japanese company. Dave what the hell are you doing on these forums. I got here by searching for info about my corona.
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: oz minitruk forums Thu, 20 January 2005 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well with daves 1st quote i did think it was funny.
davedrifts wrote on Tue, 18 January 2005 21:07

But now with the dribble coming from it........
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: oz minitruk forums Thu, 20 January 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fuck off corona, when the hell have i ripped on a Toyota from this site? The reason I'm on here is because i was interested in buying a KE30 and here seemed like the right place to go. But instead i find a bunch of people who think there conformists and jump on the band wagon as soon as somebody turns on "an outsider". Your just a bunch of suck ups to joshtix coz hes "ohhh vice president". I appreciate this site a great deal, what i don't appreciate is someone telling me im immature. As soon as i retaliate I'm the fuck wit thats in the wrong and should be yelled at.
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: oz minitruk forums Thu, 20 January 2005 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

[Updated on: Thu, 20 January 2005 05:27]

davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: oz minitruk forums Thu, 20 January 2005 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And corona the only reason you said something was because twinky had the balls to say something in the first place.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: oz minitruk forums Thu, 20 January 2005 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedrifts wrote on Thu, 20 January 2005 16:24

But instead i find a bunch of people who think there conformists and jump on the band wagon as soon as somebody turns on "an outsider".

Take a bit of a look at this thread, what you are describing here is exactly what you have done to the person who started the thread.

davedrifts wrote on Thu, 20 January 2005 16:24

As soon as i retaliate I'm the fuck wit thats in the wrong and should be yelled at.

I think you'll find this has been the case since the first day you registerred. It takes a special kind of person to get a warning for posting crap on their first day but you managed it. The reason why I came into this thread is that it was reported by another member who was offended at the way a new member had been treated.

There's no excuse for making personal attacks and due to the fact that you have already been warned, and appear to add nothing of value to the forum, I'll be recomending you are banned from the forum.
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: oz minitruk forums Thu, 20 January 2005 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedrifts wrote on Thu, 20 January 2005 14:56

Joshtix, this is what your doing *moves hand in talking fashion*, this is what i want you to do *stops*.

davedrifts wrote on Thu, 20 January 2005 15:37

If you dont like my "immature" posts then dont read them. To quote Reg Reagan, "Go 'n get stuffed."

There's a certain level of respect that should be afforded to people who donate their time to help the club.
In my eyes, anyone that mouths off to a moderator (knowing he's a moderator) should get banned.

You are a bee's dick away from that.
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon8.gif  Re: oz minitruk forums Thu, 20 January 2005 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Davedrifts,

See ya bye ! Bees dicks have a habit of shrinking inthe cold and since its raining..... Congratulations, and welcome to being Banned.

Nolan,

Tell me again who make Hilux's..... there only one of the 2 most popular minitruck options around.

Towe_001

Judging by the laughing smilies your Hot 4"s and Fast 4"s comments were just yet another narrow minded piss take.

Tell me again why it is you two think its so funny to hang shit on a new forum user ? Did you think it was cool to beat up small kids at school to ? The crap in this thread is a prime example of what Toymods is NOT about. This may be the outhouse but its still not acceptable to belittle other forum users.

You two will notice you are officially "On probabation" If the mods find your behavious unacceptable again you will be banned without further warning.

There is nothing wrong with some light hearted fun, but not at someone else's expense !

thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: oz minitruk forums Thu, 20 January 2005 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ooluxie wrote on Tue, 18 January 2005 18:00

ooluxie,

the minitruck scene was hit pretty hard by the incorporation requirements for car clubs. The clubs are still out and about but not as easy to find. Macquarie 4x4 at windsor in NSW may be able to put you onto what remains of the Dropzone minitruck club.

Let us know how you go with it and there are some wicked lowlux's out there and we would like to see more of them !

Ignore the children in this thread, school holidays is almost over and the forum cleansing is about to begin. The Net Nazi has been contacted and Ed is back on duty in tech and conversion.

Things WILL be changing !
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: oz minitruk forums Thu, 20 January 2005 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all comments that were insulting to any toymod forum user have completely been withdrawn by nolan Very Happy

yeah i realise a lowlux is a toyota..and i fucked up on that call...apologies to every1 Grin

and to thetoyman75

i appreciate this club and everything it stands for!

CHEERS EVERY1

and happy chatting

NOLAN

[Updated on: Thu, 20 January 2005 07:46]

Kimber
Occasional Poster

Banned Again

January 2005
Re: oz minitruk forums Thu, 20 January 2005 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked wholey crap, are things around here usually like this?
Kimber
Occasional Poster

Banned Again

January 2005
Re: oz minitruk forums Thu, 20 January 2005 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did i miss out on something? how come davedrifts was banned? like apart from he sounded like a wanker by the looks of his posts aswell. was it because he said "I think you made a wrong turn 2 pages back?" coz it if was, daaimmm, ive seen some strict rules but ??
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: oz minitruk forums Thu, 20 January 2005 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kimber - no they arent normally like this.

Unforunately there has been an influx of crap posting on these forums, which is about to get chopped down by a little moderating to help clean the place up.

Normally things here are awesome, the people are great and there is more information that could fit inside the complete brittanica volumes.

Besides the forums there is actually a REAL car club which has regular social meets, cruises and events... the next big one being a whole group of us heading out to WSID (eastern creek) on the 16th February for the off-street drag meets. There is so far at least 15 people going to enter, and probably more spectators.
Kimber
Occasional Poster

Banned Again

January 2005
Re: oz minitruk forums Thu, 20 January 2005 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would love to attend, as a newcommer am i welcome?
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: oz minitruk forums Thu, 20 January 2005 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
of course!! everyone is welcome!

check out the thread in "cruises and events" for more details.
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: oz minitruk forums Fri, 21 January 2005 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kimber,

Forum users like "davedrifts" are an embarrassment to the rest of us and reflect poorly not only on our forums but more so on the actual Toymods car club that, owns and opperates these forums. Saying he was a wanker is putting it lightly.

Its unfortunate that we are constantly subjected to tools, wookies and 13 year old keyboard warriors who have to type one handed. There narrow minded dribble won't be being tollerated on these forums anymore and we are about to embark on a much needed culling of the crap on these forums.

Given you and Dave "both" work at Supercheap, live in cambeltown and share the same ISP and enjoy a love of V8's I'd mention to him next time you see him that he isn't welcome here.

[Updated on: Fri, 21 January 2005 04:49]

Kimber
Occasional Poster

Banned Again

January 2005
Re: oz minitruk forums Fri, 21 January 2005 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
uhm? thats odd seing as i currently hold a staff position at Lenards chicken shop?
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: oz minitruk forums Fri, 21 January 2005 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why did you go and modify your profile?

It used to read:
Interests: v8's and old skool drifting
Date Of Birth: January 28, 1987

Where as Davedrift's reads:
Interests: v8's and laughing at rice
MSN Messenger: daves_vl@hotmail.com

I have to say your behavior is looking more and more suspect.
Kimber
Occasional Poster

Banned Again

January 2005
Re: oz minitruk forums Fri, 21 January 2005 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok i have no idea where you guys are getting this from, if i remember i didn't put anything in except my bday.
Kimber
Occasional Poster

Banned Again

January 2005
Re: oz minitruk forums Fri, 21 January 2005 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I thought this was a nice forum but now all im getting is abuse. If you wish me to leave, say so, I would rather that then people calling me "wanker" and "wookie" and im not even sure what a wookie is.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: oz minitruk forums Fri, 21 January 2005 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kimber wrote on Fri, 21 January 2005 17:27

ok i have no idea where you guys are getting this from, if i remember i didn't put anything in except my bday.

I copied that from your profile last night when you joined the forum specifically to post in this thread a couple of hours after Dave was banned. Why did I have a look at it well the IP address is very simmilar to that used by the banned user and it is actually owned by the same ISP.

I have to say your posting history so far has been extremely simmilar to Davedrifts as well.

The fact that Davedrifts and the other people posting before you joined were the ones spoken about as being "wankers" and "wookies", however you consider those insults to be aimed at you is a little surprising as well.

[Updated on: Fri, 21 January 2005 06:43]

Kimber
Occasional Poster

Banned Again

January 2005
Re: oz minitruk forums Fri, 21 January 2005 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Confused Confused Quite noticibly you think im "davedrift" therefor "thetoyman75" was directing his insults at me.
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: oz minitruk forums Fri, 21 January 2005 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is funny as Very Happy

it's like some detective show on fox.....

how stupid wud u all feel it it isnt davedrifts and this poor person just wanted to join the forum and everyone is accusing him

Razz

NOLAN
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: oz minitruk forums Fri, 21 January 2005 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any more sites?
Kimber
Occasional Poster

Banned Again

January 2005
Re: oz minitruk forums Fri, 21 January 2005 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing I wish i was davedrifts now because i no i would have left a mark. Looks like he pissed the mods and president off pretty damn well.

I actually did a search for like 20 mins and could come up with nothing in the sense of mini truck forums. not even american!
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: oz minitruk forums Fri, 21 January 2005 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thetoyman75 wrote on Thu, 20 January 2005 18:31

Towe_001
The crap in this thread is a prime example of what Toymods is NOT about.

Which is why i made only 2 posts and stopped after that.
Quote:

This may be the outhouse but its still not acceptable to belittle other forum users.

True.
Sorry about what i said in the 1st post but not in the 2nd cause i still think and believe it was getting a little beyond it with what dave was saying.
Quote:

You two will notice you are officially "On probabation"

Just 2 questions - How long for? And will i know if/when i get off?
Quote:

If the mods find your behavious unacceptable again you will be banned without further warning.

Thats fair enough at least i'm still permitted with a ball and chain so to speak. And thats at myself cause i feel bloody lucky to still be here.
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: oz minitruk forums Sat, 22 January 2005 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dude just think he means we cant be fuckwits nemore..

R.I.P davedrifts...Razz

we'll just have to be little angels hehehe
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: oz minitruk forums Sat, 22 January 2005 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
On a serious note, in another club i'm with there is one guy there who is big into the mini truck scene. i'll send him a PM and let you know of some of the clubs that are around. he has a rodeo that is about to get airbagged so he is quite serious about it all.
ooluxie
Newcomer

January 2005
Re: oz minitruk forums Sat, 22 January 2005 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for all the useful and useless reply's to my question i tried google but there seems to be all international sites and very few local ones available. they seem to be mixd forums like 4 cylinder etc i was actually after a minitruck only forum. ill check out some of the sites mentioned

Cheers
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: oz minitruk forums Sun, 30 January 2005 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey
i did some searching and found 3 4 ya
Unity, Sydney Style and Ground Level.
thats all i got as when u search "Ground Level" in yahoo u get
49'000 sites so sorry but here is
http://www.sydneystylecc.com/home.htm
sorry just used my 1 gig down load so now on very slow Internet.
meeves
Regular

July 2004
Re: oz minitruk forums Sun, 30 January 2005 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
downundertruckin is the best aus one gl minitrucks is pretty good as well
http://www.downundertruckin.tk/
www.glminitrucks.com

[Updated on: Sun, 30 January 2005 08:23]

pr*duct
Regular

April 2005
Re: oz minitruk forums Tue, 03 May 2005 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cheers for the research fellas, appreciated
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: oz minitruk forums Tue, 03 May 2005 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gotta admit I've been guilty of the occasional juvenille, sarcastic post. By and large though try real hard to keep the tone helpful or at worst, playful. Got a mate who was seriously considering getting a little Isuzu to Mini-Truck, but he was scared off by the respray/parts costs.

Cheap to buy, expensive to make good.

good luck widt teh Mini-Truck'n yo! Very Happy
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: oz minitruk forums Tue, 03 May 2005 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pr*duct wrote on Tue, 03 May 2005 20:03

Cheers for the research fellas, appreciated

What sort of ride do you have?
tempest
Regular

April 2003
Re: oz minitruk forums Sat, 07 May 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
downundertruckin is the biggest minitruck forum.groundlevel is oz' premier truck club. subsided.com is another good club an forum. flrcustoms.co.nz is a NZ based forum(they r doin some crazy shit over there) unity lowrider is a custom and lowrider club.

minitrucks is where its at.takes car modifying to the next level.
my kinda people,my kinda lifestyle...
pr*duct
Regular

April 2005
Re: oz minitruk forums Tue, 10 May 2005 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That downundertruckin is being a real female dog..
It won't let me register... it says my email address is already being used??
How can that be, i've tried 3 different and all aren't accepted..
They're going to be losing my valuable input...
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: oz minitruk forums Tue, 10 May 2005 01:06 Go to previous message
82 product 03 May 2005 0
83 pr*duct 03 May 2005 0
I know what you mean, I registered the same day you did and am still unable to log-in.
this is from the members list there is a lot of people that have joined but not made any posts, so I would say they are all in the same boat.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:perfect haircut for meetings !
Next Topic:Anyone done woofs or the harvest trail?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 04:26:58 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011667013168335 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.