Toymods » Cruises and Events » cruise this coming friday 25th

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
FLY PSI
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon4.gif  cruise this coming friday 25th Tue, 22 October 2002 09:26 Go to next message
im organising a cruise for toymods members in the newcastle central coast area. so if your interested in coming let me know so i can organise a meeting point around newcastle, if you have and suggestions on places to cruise to/around please let me know. so far ive got a couple of people coming and it would be great to have a whole lot of toymodders to put on a show (my car exepted) Laughing. there may be some spririted driving(side by side from a standing start) Very Happy . i hope to see you all there!!!!

P.S. anyone not in the area is also welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Send a private message to this user    
dcving
Regular

May 2002

Re: cruise this coming friday 25th Tue, 22 October 2002 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry mate cant make it im working, make it on the sunday & ill be able too come Cool
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: cruise this coming friday 25th Tue, 22 October 2002 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Newcastle! cmon bring it down further! Very Happy
dcving
Regular

May 2002

Re: cruise this coming friday 25th Tue, 22 October 2002 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry too sound rude but wat do u mean bring it down further, all of the cruises are based around the sydney area which i understand as the majority of members are from sydney but me & a few other people up this way, come down when we can, which is quite regularly & if u & anybody else cant be bothered coming up here when we try to organise a cruise thats your problem, i think a lot of people would be pleasantly suprised if they came up here on a sunday arfternoon or friday, saturday night.
whenever we do post up something about a cruise in newcastle no one down there seems interested, except for the very few people which make the effort, which is a shame. so howabout YOU COME UP HERE, which isnt a bad run up the freeway or the old pacific hwy.
where well over due for a cruise up north, & thanks joel for making the december event a cruise to the central coast as i said well over due Very Happy
i know hes given short notice, & theres the auction & cruise on the saturday, but if you free on the friday night or sunday arvo come on up, so come on eviljack make the the effort everyone seems too winge about there not being enough cruises you might just be pleasantly suprised Smile

ps sorry bout the rant & is by no means meant too ofend anybody Cool Cool Cool Cool
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: cruise this coming friday 25th Tue, 22 October 2002 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha its cool

i would make the effort if i had my car Razz

should get it back soon

plus got alot on with tafe atm, 6 weeks then let the cruises roll in.

depends how many ppl would go from here, i mean if some ppl got interested then we could cruise on up and checkout what newcastle has to offer Wink
FLY PSI
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon4.gif  Re: cruise this coming friday 25th Tue, 22 October 2002 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dcving: A couple of my mates are keen for a cruise on Sunday arvo as well as Friday night..where do you want us to meet on Sunday?

We still haven't decided where we will all meet up on friday yet. we were thinking of lake macquarie somewhere so that the central coast ppl could make it as well
Alainve
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: cruise this coming friday 25th Wed, 23 October 2002 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im coming Razz i think it would be great if some of you sydneysiders could make it up this way. i know its short notice but hey as DCVING said its a great cruise up the old highway.

Although another newcastle/central coast cruise should be organised in a few weeks so that others can fit it into their schedules so we can make a truly large group. just my 2c Cool
dcving
Regular

May 2002

Re: cruise this coming friday 25th Wed, 23 October 2002 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im easy on where to meet on sunday, im half way through buying houses at the moment and am living at the inlaws until we move in which is on the western side of lake mac, see as your coming from the other direction meet in town my be the easier option, but im not fussed really just name a time & place. Very Happy
FLY PSI
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon4.gif  Re: cruise this coming friday 25th Thu, 24 October 2002 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It has been suggested that we meet at the foreshore in Newcastle!! We will meet up at the big carpark out the Front of Nobby's beach at 8pm on friday, Then head out for the cruise at around 8:30-9pm!!!! Smile I hope to see you there Smile
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: cruise this coming friday 25th Thu, 24 October 2002 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hrm
I'd love to go.... but my celica's wheels have gone past bald, past the canvas, and are now down to the wire mesh.... so there's no chance of me making it on a cruise ('cause I dont want to drive the supra, which isn't registered)
FLY PSI
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon4.gif  Re: cruise this coming friday 25th Thu, 24 October 2002 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my back tyres are not much better Sad so it looks like i will be taking my ZX9R Smile unless i can get some tyres tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: cruise this coming friday 25th Thu, 24 October 2002 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as a matter of interest... once you're down to the metal, how long before it blows out and I die?
I'm not totally sure I want to risk it to work tomorrow
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: cruise this coming friday 25th Thu, 24 October 2002 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rofl... it didn't stop you on the old rd last weekend!! Laughing
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: cruise this coming friday 25th Thu, 24 October 2002 19:58 Go to previous message
yeah.. but they were only bald then
now they've gone past bald and into really dangerous
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ROLL CALL: Wakefield Park Track Day [Monday 21st October]
Next Topic:cruise this coming friday 25th
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 17:13:21 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053880214691162 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.