Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » WOW! All you guys that thought talking a girl into bed with you was difficult...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
-gt-
Regular

I Supported Toymods

October 2004
WOW! All you guys that thought talking a girl into bed with you was difficult... Thu, 20 January 2005 06:44 Go to next message
Imagine trying to get her to have a go at this!

http://abfhm.free.fr/basket.htm
  Send a private message to this user    
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: WOW! All you guys that thought talking a girl into bed with you was difficult... Thu, 20 January 2005 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
baahahahaha i love it how the idiots dont give a fuck if shes got a concusion! lol
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: WOW! All you guys that thought talking a girl into bed with you was difficult... Thu, 20 January 2005 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ha ha ha... She smacked her head and they didn't even care. That's awesome. Laughing
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: WOW! All you guys that thought talking a girl into bed with you was difficult... Thu, 20 January 2005 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That chick is probably about my size in height etc... those guys are huge... one little chick with all those guys lol...

id be scared to play with them ! @>_<@

They have a whole court and they manage to smack her head off the ring? lol lol...

[Updated on: Thu, 20 January 2005 09:48]

bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: WOW! All you guys that thought talking a girl into bed with you was difficult... Thu, 20 January 2005 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MFX_Neko_86 wrote on Thu, 20 January 2005 20:46

They have a whole court and they manage to smack her head off the ring? lol lol...

i think they were trying to get her through the ring
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: WOW! All you guys that thought talking a girl into bed with you was difficult... Thu, 20 January 2005 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bigg willie style wrote on Thu, 20 January 2005 19:54

MFX_Neko_86 wrote on Thu, 20 January 2005 20:46

i think they were trying to get her through the ring
Trying? They did it. That was cool. Smile
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: WOW! All you guys that thought talking a girl into bed with you was difficult... Thu, 20 January 2005 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats fucking awesome! I love it.
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: WOW! All you guys that thought talking a girl into bed with you was difficult... Thu, 20 January 2005 21:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok all those in favour of trying to throw MFX_Neko_86 though a basketball ring Razz

[Updated on: Thu, 20 January 2005 21:05]

djcougar
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: WOW! All you guys that thought talking a girl into bed with you was difficult... Thu, 20 January 2005 21:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ohhh dang! that was freaking nuts!!
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: WOW! All you guys that thought talking a girl into bed with you was difficult... Fri, 21 January 2005 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bahaha thats is the coolest fuckin thing i have ever seen..

i cant believe they did that Surprised

NOLAN
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: WOW! All you guys that thought talking a girl into bed with you was difficult... Fri, 21 January 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It can't be real.
Kimber
Occasional Poster

Banned Again

January 2005
Re: WOW! All you guys that thought talking a girl into bed with you was difficult... Fri, 21 January 2005 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing C-lassic.
BlackMR2
Regular

December 2004
Re: WOW! All you guys that thought talking a girl into bed with you was difficult... Fri, 21 January 2005 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toof wrote on Fri, 21 January 2005 08:04

ok all those in favour of trying to throw MFX_Neko_86 though a basketball ring Razz

whats that about her ring? Very Happy
gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: WOW! All you guys that thought talking a girl into bed with you was difficult... Fri, 21 January 2005 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evan wrote on Fri, 21 January 2005 13:24

It can't be real.

Its not, Slow the movie down, she passes in front of the ring.
They move the net some other way.
normo
Regular

November 2004
Re: WOW! All you guys that thought talking a girl into bed with you was difficult... Fri, 21 January 2005 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is the first time she says "I have a headache" after the event.

Plus
Did you see one of the guys dribble before he shoots!!
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: WOW! All you guys that thought talking a girl into bed with you was difficult... Fri, 21 January 2005 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

ok all those in favour of trying to throw MFX_Neko_86 though a basketball ring

NAY!

Bags not... im pretty short, it'd have to be a big throw...

BlackMR2 Laughing Shocked Laughing

So she doesnt actually hit her head?
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: WOW! All you guys that thought talking a girl into bed with you was difficult... Fri, 21 January 2005 14:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't find getting girls into bed difficult...

EDIT: I just went through the video frame by frame. Not only does the net move but the actual hoop moves and jerks to the side when she smacks her head into it. And the hoop goes in front of her. She either went through tha thing, or this is the best god damned fake I have ever seen.

[Updated on: Fri, 21 January 2005 14:50]

gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: WOW! All you guys that thought talking a girl into bed with you was difficult... Fri, 21 January 2005 16:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Fri, 21 January 2005 22:47

I don't find getting girls into bed difficult...

EDIT: I just went through the video frame by frame. Not only does the net move but the actual hoop moves and jerks to the side when she smacks her head into it. And the hoop goes in front of her. She either went through tha thing, or this is the best god damned fake I have ever seen.

Must be the best fake you have ever seen then!

There is another vid kicking around that shows the same thing from the side. She gets close but still in front.

If you slow it down frame by frame you can see her arms are not tucked in by her side at all, they are way apart. No way they would fit through a basketball hoop.
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: WOW! All you guys that thought talking a girl into bed with you was difficult... Fri, 21 January 2005 17:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
After trying to find the clip gabe was talking about I found this discussion.
http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/weblog/comments /1655/
and this gif.
http://www.aoox77.dsl.pipex.com/1/b1.gif
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: WOW! All you guys that thought talking a girl into bed with you was difficult... Fri, 21 January 2005 18:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
To all you guys who were hard at work i'm really sorry, but...

You've seen the clip, Now play the GAME!!!
http://www.pumpupthemovie.com/
laser tx3
Newcomer

August 2004
Re: WOW! All you guys that thought talking a girl into bed with you was difficult... Sat, 22 January 2005 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MFX_Neko_86 wrote on Sat, 22 January 2005 01:41

Quote:

ok all those in favour of trying to throw MFX_Neko_86 though a basketball ring

NAY!

Bags not... im pretty short, it'd have to be a big throw...

BlackMR2 Laughing Shocked Laughing

So she doesnt actually hit her head?

pfft like youd fit through there anyway kenj Laughing
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: WOW! All you guys that thought talking a girl into bed with you was difficult... Sat, 22 January 2005 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that fake for sure, her hands would have got cought on the net when she goes down
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: WOW! All you guys that thought talking a girl into bed with you was difficult... Sat, 22 January 2005 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i still think this is real,

a skilled athlete (a skilled skinny athlete) would be able to do this..that prolly wasnt a normal sized basketball hoop neway..but she goes thru it for sure..

[Updated on: Sat, 22 January 2005 03:22]

gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: WOW! All you guys that thought talking a girl into bed with you was difficult... Sat, 22 January 2005 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Look at her hands as she 'goes through' the ring.
They are sticking way out from her body.

I'm not saying the vid is real, as taken from the camera, obviously the few frames where she goes through the ring have been edited. It is well done, but not perfect.

Gabe
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: WOW! All you guys that thought talking a girl into bed with you was difficult... Sat, 22 January 2005 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Her arms arm by her sides. They come out after she is through the hoop.
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: WOW! All you guys that thought talking a girl into bed with you was difficult... Sat, 22 January 2005 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Sat, 22 January 2005 14:54

Her arms arm by her sides. They come out after she is through the hoop.

i totally agree
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: WOW! All you guys that thought talking a girl into bed with you was difficult... Sat, 22 January 2005 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks real to me, why would you go to the bother of making her fake banging her head, and the guys celebrating appears genuine enough.. to stoked to notice she smacked her head. pretty elaborate for a fake, gymnasts can do multiple flips and land with pinpoint accuracy i dont see why this should be so impossible. as long as the person can physically fit.. which they can.. go look at a ring they are pretty big, its possible.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: WOW! All you guys that thought talking a girl into bed with you was difficult... Sun, 23 January 2005 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahhahahahhahha
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: WOW! All you guys that thought talking a girl into bed with you was difficult... Sun, 23 January 2005 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lang wrote on Sat, 22 January 2005 15:29

looks real to me, why would you go to the bother of making her fake banging her head, and the guys celebrating appears genuine enough.. to stoked to notice she smacked her head. pretty elaborate for a fake, gymnasts can do multiple flips and land with pinpoint accuracy i dont see why this should be so impossible. as long as the person can physically fit.. which they can.. go look at a ring they are pretty big, its possible.

And gymnasts can be pretty small.
gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: WOW! All you guys that thought talking a girl into bed with you was difficult... Sun, 23 January 2005 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lang wrote on Sat, 22 January 2005 12:29

Its not the flipping thats bullshit, it's the actual passing through the net that's impossible.
Listen to the sound she makes when she goes through. It's the sound of a ball going through a net. They dubbed it in.
Also a ring is bigger than you might think, and yes you could physically fit, but it's the net that makes in incredible.

As far as the chick "fake banging her head" and "the guys celebrating appears genuine", its a teaser for a movie, movies have actors.

C'mon guys, I can't believe you are all so gullible as to believe it. It has been made to look real, doesn't mean it is.
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: WOW! All you guys that thought talking a girl into bed with you was difficult... Sun, 23 January 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gabe wrote on Sun, 23 January 2005 18:57

Its not the flipping thats bullshit, it's the actual passing through the net that's impossible.
Listen to the sound she makes when she goes through. It's the sound of a ball going through a net. They dubbed it in.
Also a ring is bigger than you might think, and yes you could physically fit, but it's the net that makes in incredible.

As far as the chick "fake banging her head" and "the guys celebrating appears genuine", its a teaser for a movie, movies have actors.

C'mon guys, I can't believe you are all so gullible as to believe it. It has been made to look real, doesn't mean it is.

So your saying that a trained gymnast (one of the little ones... like that girl) could not pass through a basketball ring no matter what.. never ..ever.. its just straight out impossible!!! bullshit of course its possible. just because its difficult to do dosent mean it didnt happen, how often do people do stunts just because it seems to be (or they are told) its impossible, and it turns out it isnt.

Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: WOW! All you guys that thought talking a girl into bed with you was difficult... Sun, 23 January 2005 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lang wrote on Sun, 23 January 2005 20:48

gabe wrote on Sun, 23 January 2005 18:57

So your saying that a trained gymnast (one of the little ones... like that girl) could not pass through a basketball ring no matter what.. never ..ever.. its just straight out impossible!!! bullshit of course its possible. just because its difficult to do dosent mean it didnt happen, how often do people do stunts just because it seems to be (or they are told) its impossible, and it turns out it isnt.

AHAHA

this guy has hit the nail on the head...

i totally agree with u dude.
gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: WOW! All you guys that thought talking a girl into bed with you was difficult... Sun, 23 January 2005 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lang wrote on Sun, 23 January 2005 17:48

So your saying that a trained gymnast (one of the little ones... like that girl) could not pass through a basketball ring no matter what.. never ..ever.. its just straight out impossible!!!

No I'm not saying that. Reread my post now. If there was no net, totally different story, it would still be hard to believe but believable none the less.

Also, in theory anything is possible, IN THEORY. In reality, common sense dictates that it is very highly unlikely she passed through the net without getting anything caught, hands, arms, shoes whatever. It is possible, but not likely, and considering it's a trailer/plug for a teenie cheerleader movie, I'll go with the latter.

Plus, as stated earlier, I have seen the same clip, from a different angle. I'll see if I can find it for you.

Gabe
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: WOW! All you guys that thought talking a girl into bed with you was difficult... Sun, 23 January 2005 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gabe wrote on Sun, 23 January 2005 21:44

No I'm not saying that. Reread my post now. If there was no net, totally different story, it would still be hard to believe but believable none the less.

Also, in theory anything is possible, IN THEORY. In reality, common sense dictates that it is very highly unlikely she passed through the net without getting anything caught, hands, arms, shoes whatever. It is possible, but not likely, and considering it's a trailer/plug for a teenie cheerleader movie, I'll go with the latter.

Plus, as stated earlier, I have seen the same clip, from a different angle. I'll see if I can find it for you.

Gabe

well untill u find that differant angle i believe this to be fairly legit..

NOLAN
BlackMR2
Regular

December 2004
Re: WOW! All you guys that thought talking a girl into bed with you was difficult... Mon, 24 January 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm not sure either way but from the gif i will say this..... as she passes "through the ring????" you can see that her head and haor move as if they have been obstructed.

so if there wasn't a ring there i don't think her hair would suddenly move the way it does as it seems to be influenced by an object.

her right arm does look like it's closer to us than the leading edge of the ring which makes me think it's a bit fishy....

so all i know for sure is..... i'd tap her all the way to china! Very Happy
BlackMR2
Regular

December 2004
Re: WOW! All you guys that thought talking a girl into bed with you was difficult... Mon, 24 January 2005 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm not sure either way but from the gif i will say this..... as she passes "through the ring????" you can see that her head and haor move as if they have been obstructed.

so if there wasn't a ring there i don't think her hair would suddenly move the way it does as it seems to be influenced by an object.

her right arm does look like it's closer to us than the leading edge of the ring which makes me think it's a bit fishy....

so all i know for sure is..... i'd tap her all the way to china! Very Happy
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: WOW! All you guys that thought talking a girl into bed with you was difficult... Tue, 25 January 2005 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i thought it was impossible to lick your elbow until a girl in our science class did it. It is supposed to be impossible Very Happy
Nightspark
Newcomer

January 2005
Re: WOW! All you guys that thought talking a girl into bed with you was difficult... Wed, 26 January 2005 07:07 Go to previous message
she knocked the back of her head pretty badly... Confused still pretty skillful
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Electronics guys - Are there any TV tuner kits out there?
Next Topic:Coming Soon...
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 16 17:40:37 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01104998588562 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.