Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Car/Engine Electronics & Audio » EOI - Pioneer Cariozzerria 6.5" Screen/DVD/GPS/TV

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
agent_felix
Regular

October 2004
EOI - Pioneer Cariozzerria 6.5" Screen/DVD/GPS/TV Sat, 22 January 2005 13:14 Go to next message
Hey,
i got my hands on a pioneer avic - dr2000.
it turns on and the screen gets a signal but it plays NTSC dvd's and as far as i know australia uses PAL but i hear multi-regions are supposed to work on it.
if any interest i can post pics.
u havent installed it but have run off a battery sitting around and it boots up but i cant get a TV station (probly its set to japan but i dont imgine its hard to change) and my PAL dvd's dont work so i cant guarantee that you will be able to get them going either.
any interest... i can post pics of the unit if anyone wants.
im not sure whether to sell or get it converted to PAL which im told is not very expensive to get done.
sooo... any interested party's. i am not going to post a price as i dont know how much these go for and will only sell if a price looks good... i dont have a price in mind.
thanks

Attachment: untitled.JPG
(Size: 17.29KB, Downloaded 97 time(s))

[Updated on: Sat, 22 January 2005 13:20]

Send a private message to this user    
86drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI - Pioneer Cariozzerria 6.5" Screen/DVD/GPS/TV Mon, 24 January 2005 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude it is very hard to get the input video signal converted to pal its not just some simple converter for these units

as for dvd it is going to be japanese region ntsc and all region only- you wont be able to play aussie dvd's and gps is totally out of the question in aus- japan uses a different system all together- with that said decide a fair price and lmk-might be a fun project
agent_felix
Regular

October 2004
Re: EOI - Pioneer Cariozzerria 6.5" Screen/DVD/GPS/TV Mon, 24 January 2005 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i paid $500 for it so what do you think is fair? i am also considering getting it converted but i might have to let it go... as i said i have no price in my mind so if you want to offer something then please do.
agent_felix
Regular

October 2004
Re: EOI - Pioneer Cariozzerria 6.5" Screen/DVD/GPS/TV Tue, 25 January 2005 08:32 Go to previous message
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl =ja&u=http://www.pioneer.co.jp/press/release27 3-j.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://www.pioneer .co.jp/press/release273-j.html%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%2 6sa%3DG
theres some info
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Blitz FATT turbo timer
Next Topic:fs:Sony - CD tuner mp3 208W with remote
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 3 19:50:52 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0063338279724121 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.