Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Western Australia » Clint's Coffee Convergence, March 13, 2005

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Clint's Coffee Convergence, March 13, 2005 Wed, 02 February 2005 05:03 Go to next message
I need a motivation to finish my ST162 Celica project, so I'll post another get together like the coffee run I did last year - this gives me a month to finish it off ready for the meet!

DATE: SUNDAY MARCH 13th, 2005

LOCATION: Carpark FCC 42C, north side of the E Shed markets, in front of the glass wall, so we have both easy access to food and drink, and can still keeep an eye on the cars.

TIME: 9am, to avoid crowds, temperature, and hopefully get car park bays closer together.

BRING: Appetite and the desire for real coffee, and money to feed the parking meter!

Basically just a meet up and dribble shit type affair, with coffee/breakfast/recovery aids available near by. I'll be cruising in from the Burswood area, if anyone wants to meet up at join me somewhere around there at 8:30, PM me?! Please leave all yobbo tendancies at home, I don't need any aggrevation from drift boy wannabes or tyre fryers, as I'm sure everyone else there won't either!

Clint

[Updated on: Mon, 21 February 2005 01:14]

Send a private message to this user    
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence Wed, 02 February 2005 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i shall be there Clint, pull ya finger out and get her finished! Razz
TOYCSX
Regular

June 2004
Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence Wed, 02 February 2005 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im up for that one,Cool
mind if i let the ntence guys and gals know about it and make it a decent size event?
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence Wed, 02 February 2005 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Count me in.
Question is, which car to bring...

BTW.. this the same location as last years CCC?
spectre
Regular

July 2004
Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence Wed, 02 February 2005 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
...what if you dont drink coffee Razz ill come along... providing my cars up and running... it better be!

http://www.classic-celica.com/modules.php?set_albu mName=album134&op=modload&name=gallery& ;file=index&include=view_album.php

ooo... broken Sad
Purple Monkey
Regular

April 2004
Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence Wed, 02 February 2005 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I should be there to talk some crap
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence Wed, 02 February 2005 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Coffee??! yeah - I'm always up for one of those. Cool
I shall register my interest now - hopefully my Supra won't be in bits at the time.. see how we go closer to the date.

Cheers
Damo
TRD 83
Celia-Sue
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence Thu, 03 February 2005 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Shit dribbling?

Well count me in! Very Happy
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence Thu, 03 February 2005 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool, Bring Kristy and she can be reunited with her baby too then!

As for letting others know - by all means, it's a public place!
Celia-Sue
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence Thu, 03 February 2005 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG wrote on Thu, 03 February 2005 14:59

Cool, Bring Kristy and she can be reunited with her baby too then!

Nah, she might try to sue for custody Confused

- Justin
Might even have some new weels for show&tell by then Cool
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence Thu, 03 February 2005 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ooooh, we have notice. C'mon, please let me get annual leave Smile I love Sundays.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence Thu, 03 February 2005 15:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG wrote on Wed, 02 February 2005 13:03

Please leave all yobbo tendancies at home, I don't need any aggrevation from drift boy wannabes or tyre fryers, as I'm sure everyone else there won't either!

i just noticed this, may have a problem, im not very experienced in the whole manual scene, as havent owned a manual car up until 2 weeks ago... and every so often i miss a gear or fuck something up that makes the wheels chirp, i assure you it isnt intentional, and as i dont have a tacho, its a bit of a bitch to match revs and such...

also, at the moment, im quite under the infulence of certain over the counter beverages, and am a little worse for wear... if any of this makes sense, ill be happy
82MKII
Regular

July 2003
Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence Fri, 04 February 2005 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good - count me in.
How about I bring a mp3 of the 1J and someone with a doof doof stereo can play it?

Peter
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence Fri, 04 February 2005 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pick me! Pick me!
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence Sat, 05 February 2005 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Thu, 03 February 2005 23:30

CLG wrote on Wed, 02 February 2005 13:03

Please leave all yobbo tendancies at home, I don't need any aggrevation from drift boy wannabes or tyre fryers, as I'm sure everyone else there won't either!

i just noticed this, may have a problem, im not very experienced in the whole manual scene, as havent owned a manual car up until 2 weeks ago... and every so often i miss a gear or fuck something up that makes the wheels chirp, i assure you it isnt intentional, and as i dont have a tacho, its a bit of a bitch to match revs and such...

also, at the moment, im quite under the infulence of certain over the counter beverages, and am a little worse for wear... if any of this makes sense, ill be happy

Sounds like you should have your license..
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence Mon, 07 February 2005 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
W00t! Day off organised.
rx793
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence Mon, 07 February 2005 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, bout time the RA40 got on the road with fellow toyotereres!
82MKII
Regular

July 2003
Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence Mon, 14 February 2005 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aw crap - just realised that is the long weekend & I won't even be in town.
Sorry - will have to email the mp3 to JCMF!

Regards

Peter
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence Wed, 16 February 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Long weekend? are u sure?... awesome, should be able to fit it in to my hectic schedule then Razz
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence Wed, 16 February 2005 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pfft, like you had the option of not coming Laughing
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence Wed, 16 February 2005 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well it will depend.
I'd love the 7M in by that stage.. but I doubt I'll have the cash to do it before coffee.. may be work in progress at this point tho..
Either way, I may come down and talk codshit with everyone else. Very Happy
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence Wed, 16 February 2005 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WA_TRD_83 wrote on Wed, 16 February 2005 12:44

I'd love the 7M in by that stage.. but I doubt I'll have the cash to do it before coffee.. may be work in progress at this point tho..

Hehehe thing is, I need that cash to do my swap.
And I have to finish my swap before I can start yours...

"Kif, we have a conundrum"
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence Wed, 16 February 2005 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wohoo.. I have an excuse - Peewee hasn't finished his Cressi off yet.. he's holding up my 7M conversion! Laughing
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence Wed, 16 February 2005 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its moolah thats holding me up

moolah you're withholding.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence Wed, 16 February 2005 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Give him the moolah, let there be UZ love.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence Thu, 17 February 2005 17:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK, I may have personally stuffed up date wise with this one - the 6th will see me booking it from the bush to make it, so does anyone have any objections to making it the following Sunday - 13/3/05?
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence Thu, 17 February 2005 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bah! Lemme see if I can get the NEXT Sunday off too!
82MKII
Regular

July 2003
Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence Fri, 18 February 2005 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
13th is good for me. I don't think the 1J will be in by then though - the bastard won't start anymore Sad

Regards

Peter
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence Fri, 18 February 2005 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What have you done to it!?
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence Fri, 18 February 2005 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clean the plugs.
Celia-Sue
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence Fri, 18 February 2005 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Buy new plugs - you'll still get change from $30.

Maybe I'll have some new 'bits' to show-off by the 13th .... or maybe not Rolling Eyes
82MKII
Regular

July 2003
Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence Fri, 18 February 2005 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes - you're completely correct.
I'd foolishly stuck the original platinum tipped NGKs in just to see how well it ran. Now I have my answer.
When I threw in the newish set of NGK copper it started no problem.
I measured the old ones with the multimeter - some of them showed some conductivity between the tip & the base. I have safely filed them in the bin.
The 1J sounds better than I remember!

See you on 13th

Peter
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence Mon, 21 February 2005 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep definate date date change to the 13th - I'm having too much fun elsewhere!
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence, March 13, 2005 Mon, 21 February 2005 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've put in for annual leave, lets see how we go Smile
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence, March 13, 2005 Thu, 24 February 2005 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok - now expressing my interest for coffee and codshit on the 13th... Smile

Cheers!
Damo
TRD 83
schneidg
Occasional Poster

June 2002

icon14.gif  Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence, March 13, 2005 Fri, 04 March 2005 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys,

I'll try to make it down for coffee on the 13th. Should be good. Hope a few old toyotas make it too.

Gene
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence, March 13, 2005 Tue, 08 March 2005 16:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As an added bonus for people attending, I'll bring my tapes of shit I got up too while over east, not the least of which was a ride in Justen Simpon's GT8 UZ185 Celica. See you all there.
Celia-Sue
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence, March 13, 2005 Wed, 09 March 2005 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I've been tarting the old girl up special for the occasion - polishing one wheel every evening!

Only one of my new 'bolt on' performance bits will be installed by then - my new 13l AC/DC mini-fridge I shit you not - I won it in a raffle. Very Happy Cool

Justin
Purple Monkey
Regular

April 2004
Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence, March 13, 2005 Wed, 09 March 2005 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be there with some OST stikers if some one wants one
Im a tall skiny guy with a Mr Horsepower tatt on me leg so come and say hi if u want one.
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence, March 13, 2005 Wed, 09 March 2005 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha awsome, your bringing the drinks Smile
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence, March 13, 2005 Wed, 09 March 2005 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool,
matt-ae86 has just offered to pay the bill
thats all you can eat/drink people Very Happy
rx793
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence, March 13, 2005 Wed, 09 March 2005 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry guys the ra40 wont be attending this one, have a good one
Steve
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence, March 13, 2005 Fri, 11 March 2005 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I love coffee... pity i'm too far away... Crying or Very Sad

Have fun all you Perthy guys Very Happy
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence, March 13, 2005 Fri, 11 March 2005 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cressida Chick wrote on Fri, 11 March 2005 18:39

I love coffee... pity i'm too far away... Crying or Very Sad

Have fun all you Perthy guys Very Happy

Well, it just so happens that I know a guy with a really quick car that lives in your vicinity! He has a car that does the quarter in 11.8 seconds, so when you work that back out over 2500miles, makes the trip only 32.78 hours long - you've still got time!!!!
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence, March 13, 2005 Sat, 12 March 2005 18:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i could be there, doubt i can get up at 8 tho Razz
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence, March 13, 2005 Sun, 13 March 2005 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Get out of bed you slack bastards!!!
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence, March 13, 2005 Sun, 13 March 2005 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah no chance, what a night!

hope you all have/has fun Smile

Cyas,

Eldar.O.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Clint's Coffee Convergence, March 13, 2005 Sun, 13 March 2005 04:19 Go to previous message
Thats OK, we didn't miss you!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Cruise! Saturday 19th March. Meet at 10.30 (leave 11) from City West Carpark.
Next Topic:Todays Supra Cruise (26/2/05)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:15:32 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0072028636932373 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.