Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Tank
Regular

June 2002

Darwin members Thu, 03 February 2005 05:39 Go to next message
Hey,

Was wondering how many members on here are from the Darwin area?
  Send a private message to this user    
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Darwin members Sat, 05 February 2005 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mostly tas in here!!
Enrage
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: Darwin members Fri, 11 February 2005 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im in darwin Smile
vex_aw11
Newcomer

February 2005
Re: Darwin members Tue, 22 February 2005 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Darwin
fingers
Regular

April 2003
Re: Darwin members Fri, 25 February 2005 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Another one for Darwin here. You Darwin Toymodders, what do you drive and where are you hiding?
Enrage
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: Darwin members Sun, 06 March 2005 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae82 twincam rolla, not on the road at the moment, will be soon though.
NT scrub
Newcomer

April 2005
Re: Darwin members Thu, 12 May 2005 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
another one from darwin. drive a white aw11.
crazedrt104
Regular

March 2003
Re: Darwin members Tue, 14 June 2005 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Another Darwinite....i drive a st165
NT scrub
Newcomer

April 2005
Re: Darwin members Wed, 15 June 2005 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we should meet up sometime?
crazedrt104
Regular

March 2003
Re: Darwin members Tue, 21 June 2005 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like a good idea scrubs....does anyone enter the drags?
Irish
Regular

July 2002

Re: Darwin members Tue, 21 June 2005 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey fellers. I will be moving back to Darwin at the end of this month. I have a AE92 with a 4agze/SC14, and a few other goodies. I am interested in hooking up with people that are interested in modding rather than rice. I have run my GTiR at Hidden valley before and am now interested in running the corolla as soon as I have the intercooling sorted.
crazedrt104
Regular

March 2003
Re: Darwin members Wed, 22 June 2005 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dood...29 july there is a street meet on at hidden valley.

the LS1 guys are challenging the boosted lads. Im told its gunna be dial up and maybe some heads up racing as well
NT scrub
Newcomer

April 2005
Re: Darwin members Sun, 26 June 2005 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does anyone go cruising, all my mates too busy doing other stuff. Im gettin bored.
taylz
Newcomer

April 2004
Re: Darwin members Mon, 27 June 2005 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Irish wrote on Tue, 21 June 2005 20:53

Hey fellers. I will be moving back to Darwin at the end of this month. I have a AE92 with a 4agze/SC14, and a few other goodies. I am interested in hooking up with people that are interested in modding rather than rice. I have run my GTiR at Hidden valley before and am now interested in running the corolla as soon as I have the intercooling sorted.

Irish, ya mad bastard... Long time no see! If you are back in time for the V8s, drop in to the Improved Production pits and say g'day - the car hasnt changed a whole heap (in appearance) since you last saw it... (assuming you remember me...)
Salad Fingers
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: Darwin members Fri, 29 July 2005 16:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whee, another darwinite here too, been on this site ages never bothered to look in this part of it though..

Irish, Zed told me your comming back up here with your toys, will be good to see them out on the track again..

ps, me = dude that was racing the white S4 rx7 around hidden valley same era as the GTi-R.

Now drive a puss box ae86 with a bigport 4a-ge.
sirolla
Newcomer

August 2005

Re: Darwin members Fri, 05 August 2005 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm from darwin too. You'll prob find me on the other forums as well Laughing

Irish, so glad another AE92 is coming up here, there's seems to be little or some people i don't know with modded AE92s. Very Happy

I drive a white AE92 corolla by the way, nothing special done yet though.

Daven.
piggy
Regular

March 2005
Re: Darwin members Mon, 08 August 2005 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NT scrub wrote on Sun, 26 June 2005 23:30

does anyone go cruising, all my mates too busy doing other stuff. Im gettin bored.

oi waggot what you doing on here
Irish
Regular

July 2002

Re: Darwin members Sat, 13 August 2005 16:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey all. I forgot all about this thread as I have had quite a busy month moving back to Darwin. Great to see all the familiar names still active. I managed to miss the June meet (long story) but will hopefully make the August one (work permitting). Anyone interested in a meet up somewhere? I work nights for the rest of the month and still don't have regular internet access but if anyone is interested just give me a buzz on 0414559990 and leave a message. Plenty of projects on the go and the GTiR is now a fire breather. I have only driven the Rolla once in Darwin since I have arrived and it has already been defected. The fun never stops!
Glenn

[Updated on: Sat, 13 August 2005 16:57]

crazedrt104
Regular

March 2003
Re: Darwin members Tue, 16 August 2005 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IRISH...where and how do you drive the rolla to get defected....ive neva been pulled over, let alone defected. - thats drivig the gt4 and previously a rona with 18rg

Irish
Regular

July 2002

Re: Darwin members Tue, 16 August 2005 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pulled over by the cops on a tuesday night. They went over my car (tyres, engine bay, ride height etc) and then told me that I had a headlight out and defected me. I asked them how you are expected to know when a headlight is out and they said that I did now that they had told me. They then put the sticker on my windscreen and wished me a good evening..... Fuckers!
sirolla
Newcomer

August 2005

Re: Darwin members Wed, 24 August 2005 16:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats gotta suck man.

Hey irish, what colour is your rolla man, i've recently seen quite a few around town the last couple of weeks.

If ya see a lowered white ae92 rolla hatch with black standard 13" rims and a system pumpin, thats me Laughing

Should be gettin some decent 17s about a fortnights time, so cant wait. Very Happy

[Updated on: Wed, 24 August 2005 16:05]

ancullen
Newcomer

October 2005
Re: Darwin members Tue, 04 October 2005 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Another Darwinite here. I drive a Black ZZE122R with chrome RollaClub stickers front and back, and I've got the yellow KE55 with the 4A-GZE that has so far made it down to Hidden Valley only once. However, she will be there for the next race meet as we seem to have worked out some of the niggles with her.
MrANDMrsParker
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: Darwin members Mon, 17 October 2005 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im in darwin
scr3am3n
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: Darwin members Wed, 02 November 2005 03:21 Go to previous message
Another Darwinite... mainly on other forum though....
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:last one
Next Topic:Kmart newtown 8:30 Friday nights
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:14:07 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0070700645446777 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.