Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Flem
Regular

May 2002
more p plate racers Sat, 05 February 2005 00:58 Go to next message
whent down for a national park run after i installd front coilovers in my AE92 SEDAN after; we whent in to the ctiy to find a drift track!!!!? (More about that later) On the way in two PENIS CRANIUM'S on there p's in 200/180's were slowing down all the traffic then running, they did this atleast 5 times. Im not worried that they were racing but more of the time of this racing, and the annount of trafic around, and the speed while the trafic was around we whent thru a tunnel which had a 70 zone with cameras inside and out iwas doing 75km's (my speedo's out by 5 normal speed 70kms )and they were running one either side of me and passed me easyly. i estimate a good 130km/h now if i was by myself i wouldve no worys pulled into there lane; but having a full car it was not the best thing to do as the people in the back wouldve got killed. Now if u race have some sence and do it when nobodys around and dont think your cool because your car has a bov they were trying to g me up but there is a time and a place and it wasnt then . oh i forgot to mention it was a white one and a red one oh and one number plate on the way of aslo3z. also there is a hectik drift track in the city nobodys there in the night as far as im aware of ill check it out more before i post a location.
  Send a private message to this user    
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: more p plate racers Sat, 05 February 2005 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There will always be idiots like this on the roads... It's a shame that they have to ruin the scene for guys like me that just wanna cruise around, check out the other cars and have a good night with mates... Not be hassled by the cops all night, getting moved on from everywhere...
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: more p plate racers Sat, 05 February 2005 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they race during the day so everyone can check them out and how fully sick they are Rolling Eyes
andrij
Regular

December 2003
Re: more p plate racers Sat, 05 February 2005 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Sat, 05 February 2005 14:54

they race during the day so everyone can check them out and how fully sick they are Rolling Eyes

Now now rthy.
have to pull you up on your spellink.

it is " FUL SIK ", not fully sick.

"FUL SIK" = wickedly cool whilst

fully sick = in dire need of medical attention.
Laughing
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: more p plate racers Sat, 05 February 2005 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Flem wrote on Sat, 05 February 2005 11:58

also there is a hectik drift track in the city nobodys there in the night as far as im aware of ill check it out more before i post a location.

No No No No No No No No No

Don't post it, whatever you do.

Just PM it to me.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: more p plate racers Sat, 05 February 2005 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
posting location is a good way to get it shut down Rolling Eyes
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: more p plate racers Sat, 05 February 2005 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=Flem wrote on Sat, 05 February 2005 11:58]whent down for a national park run after i installd front coilovers in my AE92 SEDAN after; we whent in to the ctiy to find a drift track!!!!? (

You bitch about some kids racing past you , yet your going to drift in the city ?

Isnt that a slight conflict of interest here ??geez man - take it off the streets - youve got driftland and such up there now - pay your money - utilise it - and keep us road users safe

Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: more p plate racers Sat, 05 February 2005 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but he found a hektic drift spot for his FWD dorifto beast so its ful sik!
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: more p plate racers Sat, 05 February 2005 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
andrij wrote on Sat, 05 February 2005 15:51

rthy wrote on Sat, 05 February 2005 14:54

Now now rthy.
have to pull you up on your spellink.

it is " FUL SIK ", not fully sick.

"FUL SIK" = wickedly cool whilst

fully sick = in dire need of medical attention.
Laughing

so i was correct? Rolling Eyes
Soarin
Regular

June 2002
Re: more p plate racers Sat, 05 February 2005 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Sat, 05 February 2005 14:47

There will always be idiots like this on the roads... It's a shame that they have to ruin the scene for guys like me that just wanna cruise around, check out the other cars and have a good night with mates... Not be hassled by the cops all night, getting moved on from everywhere...

WORD Mad Mad Mad

One of the lowest so far... I was driving home one night and had dad in the passenger seat... some monkey rolled up in an R32 GTST and decides to let the BOV go, lights turn green and he blasts off... I've got my dad in the friggin passenger seat... numbnut!!! What makes it even stupider... he pulls in again to my LHS and lets the BOV go AGAIN... fucking morons Laughing
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: more p plate racers Sat, 05 February 2005 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Sat, 05 February 2005 19:53

whent down for a national park run after i installd front coilovers in my AE92 SEDAN after; we whent in to the ctiy to find a drift track!!!!? (

You bitch about some kids racing past you , yet your going to drift in the city ?

Isnt that a slight conflict of interest here ??geez man - take it off the streets - youve got driftland and such up there now - pay your money - utilise it - and keep us road users safe

I think he meant that there is a proper drift track in the city or some kind of abandoned place (where nobody is around for ages etc.). I don't think he would be stupid enough to bitch about illegal street racing whilst participating in it himself. Razz
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: more p plate racers Sat, 05 February 2005 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Double post Embarassed

[Updated on: Sat, 05 February 2005 13:30]

Flem
Regular

May 2002
Re: more p plate racers Sun, 06 February 2005 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 dude, i totally understand whereyour coming from but no i wasnt going there to drift (mind you it is a fwd car i own ) one of my good mates had to go to this area to fix up some plumbing and he said theres a mad spot in the city theres mad tight corners in the city perfect for drift and i was like in the city in the middle he was was like fuck well go chjeck it out then .. My corolla will be going to the next open day for the track as someone said keep it for the track . take note ive never had a streeet racve as my corolla was a 4af auto but now its only a 4ag manual i did the conversion so i can get my advance driving courses done then my cams licence i help out a mate who races trucks id be like a fill in driver if something happens Cool
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: more p plate racers Sun, 06 February 2005 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats reassuring to know - ill take back my " grr " attitude off this one - seeing your doing the right thing mate - good luck!

Tracks are the safest ways to learn the full extent of your cars abilitys - and well - if you happen to have an accident - you can rely on a medical crew , or sandtraps/barriers to lessen the chances of killing/injuring yourself or others
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: more p plate racers Sun, 06 February 2005 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
track is the way to go for sure Very Happy shame my car would shit itself out there in its current state Razz

But on the topic of stupidity in the city i saw some really stupid stuff on friday night on sussex street and george st. The guys I go to the city with usually don't go down george st as there is just too much traffic. However friday night we ended up going along and I was amazed at the stupidity of some drivers. The worst came from some dick in a type r who pulled up next to me in the bus lane and said "I heard you wanna race".
Something else that was on par with that one for stupidity was 2 pulsars stopped next to eachother in sussex and then proceeding to 'drag' down sussex st. One ended up on the wrong side of the rd No No No
Flem
Regular

May 2002
Re: more p plate racers Sun, 06 February 2005 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://truckracing.com.au/GALLERY/MAL03/Mal0307S.j pg THIS IS ONE TRUCK I HELP OUT ON http://truckracing.com.au/GALLERY/MAL03/Mal0309S.j pg THIS IS THE OTHER
http://truckracing.com.au/GALLERY/BAR04/BAR0414s.j pg CAN WE CALL THIS DRIFT ?
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: more p plate racers Sun, 06 February 2005 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

also there is a hectik drift track in the city nobodys there in the night as far as im aware of ill check it out more before i post a location.

make sure you pm me too Smile
illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: more p plate racers Thu, 17 November 2005 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message

if i was by myself i wouldve no worys pulled into there lane; but having a full car it was not the best thing to do as the people in the back wouldve got killed.

your a dickhead. what would this achieve?

why not just let them over take you and forget about it?
if they crash further up ahead then so be it.

people in australia are such cunts on the road. i europe if somones speeding people move over and let him pass, not like here where they will change lanes to block you off. what if somone who is speeding needs to get someone to the hospital quikly.

my mate had a epileptic fit down by the beach at the end of springvale rd and they had to rush him to a hospital. people where getting in the way and shit. whats the point?
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: more p plate racers Thu, 17 November 2005 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol I was reading through the thread and then I saw I made a post (wtf?). LOL then I realised it's an old thread.
illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: more p plate racers Thu, 17 November 2005 23:48 Go to previous message
damn, i didnt look at the date. lol.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Does anyone know overboostin007?
Next Topic:pimp my ride kazakhstan!!!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 19:13:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.006544828414917 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.