Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » For Sale: RA28 Celica (mustang) - must go :(

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Ozmillsy
Occasional Poster

January 2005
For Sale: RA28 Celica (mustang) - must go :( Sat, 05 February 2005 04:01 Go to next message
I've owned this car for over a decade. It has been sitting in the garage for over 12 months, I'm planning to move - and unfortunately, the car cant come with me. Sad

Last registered in NSW Feb 2004, custom plates still on it "RA028". Car still running well.

18RGU engine fitted. Plus spare 18RGU engine.
Load and loads of spares with this car. 3 doors with winders. Rear hatch. Spare windscreen. Spare set of wheels. And plenty more.

2 pack black paint job (aged), all red interior.

All offers considered. This car is looking for a good home.

Attachment: ra28_01.jpg
(Size: 68.92KB, Downloaded 749 time(s))
Attachment: ra28_02.jpg
(Size: 77.75KB, Downloaded 498 time(s))
Attachment: ra28_03.jpg
(Size: 46.54KB, Downloaded 420 time(s))

Send a private message to this user    
Ozmillsy
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: For Sale: RA28 Celica (mustang) - must go :( Sat, 05 February 2005 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

Attachment: ra28_04a.JPG
(Size: 34.13KB, Downloaded 311 time(s))

Razor
Regular

May 2004
Re: For Sale: RA28 Celica (mustang) - must go :( Sat, 05 February 2005 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you have a ballpark figure?

Cheers!
macstac
Regular

August 2003
Re: For Sale: RA28 Celica (mustang) - must go :( Sat, 05 February 2005 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, what price are you after?
selk
Regular

June 2004
Re: For Sale: RA28 Celica (mustang) - must go :( Sat, 05 February 2005 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks good, how many kms ?
Ozmillsy
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: For Sale: RA28 Celica (mustang) - must go :( Sat, 05 February 2005 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm willing to accept any reasonable offer. I just have to sell. So anyone serious, contact me.

It has 94k on the clock.
SHEwiththe18RG
Regular

November 2004
Re: For Sale: RA28 Celica (mustang) - must go :( Sat, 05 February 2005 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*DROOOOOOOOOOOOLL!!!!!*
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: For Sale: RA28 Celica (mustang) - must go :( Sat, 05 February 2005 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent.

get me a towel.
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: For Sale: RA28 Celica (mustang) - must go :( Sat, 05 February 2005 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man that is sweet

good luck with the sale
Andy_H
Regular

October 2003
Re: For Sale: RA28 Celica (mustang) - must go :( Sun, 06 February 2005 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where abouts are you located??
Pulsar_D00D
Regular

July 2004
"H8GRIP"
Re: For Sale: RA28 Celica (mustang) - must go :( Sun, 06 February 2005 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You in Sydney? Consider trading for another car?
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: For Sale: RA28 Celica (mustang) - must go :( Sun, 06 February 2005 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for the spare engine? is it complete? pm me with a price
Ozmillsy
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: For Sale: RA28 Celica (mustang) - must go :( Sun, 06 February 2005 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, I'm in Sydney (north west).
Cant use another car.

[Updated on: Sun, 06 February 2005 11:36]

Ozmillsy
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: For Sale: RA28 Celica (mustang) - must go :( Sun, 06 February 2005 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got a fair amount of enquiries, asking how much. Which is natural I guess. But I honestly havent got a price. I've had 2 offers sub 2k, which isnt out of the question - if I dont get any other offers.

All I can say is, an inspection is a must, in order to know what you're getting. It needs some TLC.

Am tempted to put it on Ebay, and let you guys decide what it's worth? I dunno, I dont want any hassles, just have to sell it (preferably with a minimum of fuss) .

[Updated on: Sun, 06 February 2005 10:49]

79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: For Sale: RA28 Celica (mustang) - must go :( Sun, 06 February 2005 20:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have to go and change my pants now...

I may have someone who is interested... Although I'm not sure how much he can afford
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: For Sale: RA28 Celica (mustang) - must go :( Mon, 07 February 2005 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate, DO NOT sell your car for less then 2k!!!!
Ozmillsy
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: For Sale: RA28 Celica (mustang) - must go :( Mon, 07 February 2005 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smile I know, I know.

But it has to go unfortunately, at any price. Confused

Really tempted to put it on Ebay, to see what it goes to. But I've been stung on other things, where people have bid, and bailed out after the auction ended. It's a major PITA trying to get the Ebay fees back.

[Updated on: Mon, 07 February 2005 01:56]

chrishulbert
Regular

March 2003
Re: For Sale: RA28 Celica (mustang) - must go :( Mon, 07 February 2005 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hows the rust in it?
Ozmillsy
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: For Sale: RA28 Celica (mustang) - must go :( Mon, 07 February 2005 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1 spot of rust to fix, below the bottom corner of the windscreen (passenger side). Apart from that, it's pretty good.
chrishulbert
Regular

March 2003
Re: For Sale: RA28 Celica (mustang) - must go :( Wed, 09 February 2005 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What's your phone number? I want to see this car...
Ozmillsy
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: For Sale: RA28 Celica (mustang) - must go :( Wed, 09 February 2005 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
TA-022
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: For Sale: RA28 Celica (mustang) - must go :( Wed, 09 February 2005 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SOLD! to me Very Happy

now i have three celicas.... what to do?!
dyls87
Newcomer

February 2005
Re: For Sale: RA28 Celica (mustang) - must go :( Wed, 09 February 2005 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much?
rx793
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: For Sale: RA28 Celica (mustang) - must go :( Wed, 09 February 2005 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate, just a quick qestion, where abouts did u get the extended guards for it? and the sideskirt, im very interested in knowin so i can get some
Steve
Ozmillsy
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: For Sale: RA28 Celica (mustang) - must go :( Wed, 09 February 2005 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL, deposit has been taken. 1st to see, bought. Picking up tonight. I guess there is always a remote chance TA-022 wont show, but I dont think so - he sounds pretty keen.

I've taken this car for 2 drives over the last 2 days. 1st, to make sure it's still running well (hadnt been driven for 6 months). The 2nd with TA-022. I'm really going to miss this car [sighs], the 18RGU engine is a solid performer (especially between 4-7k revs) - alot of fun to drive.

You're all wondering how much. 2.2k , without the spare engine. The spare 18RGU is for sale seperately. PM me with offers.

Please dont come in with any late crazy offers on this car. I consider it sold. Will let you know if it falls through.

I bought the car with the kit on it a decade a go. No idea where the previous owner got it from. But looks cool hey. Smile
77Mustang
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: For Sale: RA28 Celica (mustang) - must go :( Thu, 10 February 2005 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn i missed it, just what i was after if only i had some cash Sad
if only you where in melbourne
TA-022
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: For Sale: RA28 Celica (mustang) - must go :( Thu, 10 February 2005 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no chance on it falling through!

i'm leaving now! w00t!~
Ozmillsy
Occasional Poster

January 2005
icon14.gif  Re: For Sale: RA28 Celica (mustang) - must go :( Thu, 10 February 2005 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The car is now in the possesion of TA-022 [sighs] Sad

Hope it gives you as much pleasure as it has given me. All the best dude.
jeffro RA28
Regular

August 2004
Re: For Sale: RA28 Celica (mustang) - must go :( Thu, 10 February 2005 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dang, thats a great buy!
geez id love to know where that body kit came from.
rx793
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: For Sale: RA28 Celica (mustang) - must go :( Thu, 10 February 2005 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your not alone i want one!
SHEwiththe18RG
Regular

November 2004
Re: For Sale: RA28 Celica (mustang) - must go :( Fri, 18 February 2005 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am sooooooo jelous of the guy that bought this car. hey can i be your friend?? i just wanna look. its so damn hot. hey and to the guy that bought this- please please please let me know if youre ever going to sell it.
TA-022
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: For Sale: RA28 Celica (mustang) - must go :( Sat, 19 February 2005 07:00 Go to previous message
never guna sell this beauty!

ill be starting a brief pictorial on the build up at http://users.tpg.com.au/nbdean/ra28.html

if any1 is interested.... thanks guys.

Nathan
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:GZE Sprinter on CarSales
Next Topic:WTB Hilux dual cab
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:20:15 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0082159042358398 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.