Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Introduce Tue, 08 February 2005 10:59 Go to next message
Hey guys,
How are we all? Sorry to make a pointless thread that you must get copius amounts of but i just wanted to introduce myself, looking foward to some good times, good laughs, and cheap laughs.

I dont own a car as yet but by the end of this year i will be buying one, i hope i can find lots of helpful info/tips on here. So i'll let you busy workers back at it. Enjoy.
  Send a private message to this user    
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Introduce Tue, 08 February 2005 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Welcome dude Very Happy

What car are you looking at buying? If there's one thing that people don't like on this forum, it's rice and wannabe drifters Razz

Just giving you the head up, otherwise it's a pretty cool place....ENJOY!!! Cool
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Introduce Tue, 08 February 2005 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe thanks dude, nah man, i'm not into putting pointless body mods on my car, i don't like to drive around with 20 inch mags, and i also keep my seat at the correct adjusted level, i find laying down extremely unhelpful when trying to drive. I'm looking at RA28's, also cressida's. I really wouldn't mind a TA22/23 though.

[Updated on: Tue, 08 February 2005 11:19]

dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Introduce Tue, 08 February 2005 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahhh...we have taste!!! Very Happy

You will be very welcome here, although i drive a rolla, i've got respect for classic celicas Cool
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Introduce Tue, 08 February 2005 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe,i just cought a glimps of your rolla then, very nice, if i can find an old rolla for the right price, i'll buy it in a heartbeat. I'm also very keen on the KE55-30's, or is it KE35? sorry, not a geius at all these terms. But with lead feul becoming extinct and everything, i'd rather buy a post-86 car to avoid all the troubles.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Introduce Wed, 09 February 2005 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
buy a cressida, theyre awesome, i wanted one....

also the ra65 celica is a looker Cool
BlackMR2
Regular

December 2004
Re: Introduce Wed, 09 February 2005 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RA28 all the f*cking way! i had one as my first and it's a sweet car
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Introduce Thu, 10 February 2005 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Welcome aboard. Anyone who likes the classic Celicas will always be welcomed. Yep, get yourself an RA28, they're a sweet car. Failing that, get yourself an RA25 - like an RA28, but better looking. Better still, get two so I can grab parts of one of them for spares. You can never have enough spares! Smile

seeyuzz
river
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: Introduce Thu, 10 February 2005 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe, so many ra28 fans. me included, in my opinion best shape celica released. "do it"
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Introduce Thu, 10 February 2005 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe, thanks very much guys. Any of you guys able to give me a rough figure of how much a good cond. RA25 - 28 would be?
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: Introduce Thu, 10 February 2005 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i picked mine up for $1300 but needed alot of work and is still in peices. should be able to get a decent one for under 4k.
keep looking in the cars for sale section on here and you may find one with a 1ggte in it already.

good luck mate, you wont be dissapointed

jesse
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Introduce Thu, 10 February 2005 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awesome, thanks mate.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Introduce Thu, 10 February 2005 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

I doubt you'd get an RA25 in Australia 'cos they were not exported out of Japan. I'm sure you'll find plenty of RA28 pics around. So, to introduce you to the RA25 check out these images.

http://www.classic-celica.com/modules.php?set_albu mName=1973-JDM-RA25GT&op=modload&name=gall ery&file=index&include=view_album.php

In any event, best of luck with finding a nice car and don't forget to keep us updated on what you bought and what you're going to do with it and all that jazz. And, don't forget to take pics so we can all share in your project.

seeyuzz
river
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Introduce Thu, 10 February 2005 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh river, is that yours? That is without a doubt, one of the sexiest celica's i have ever had the pleasure of viewing. Thank you.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Introduce Thu, 10 February 2005 21:00 Go to previous message
Hi,

Yeah, she's my old girl. It's quite amusing seeing other peoples reactions when they see it. The old Celica heads know of the '25, but most think it's a modified '28. It's quite interesting to see the '25 & '28's parked together. You can then see the similarity, yet also the subtle differences between the two models.

seeyuzz
river
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Painting the lettering on tyres
Next Topic:Jeep Burnout
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 16 14:51:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0076379776000977 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.