Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » **PRICE DROP**JUST CARS TT SOARER FOR SALE

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
1jzspeed
Occasional Poster

February 2005
**PRICE DROP**JUST CARS TT SOARER FOR SALE Wed, 09 February 2005 01:38 Go to next message
SOARER GTT-TL 1991
HOUSE OF COLOUR CANDY APPLE RED FULL COLOUR CONVERSION $6500
GENUINE VEILSIDE FRONT BAR $2000
BN SPORT SIDE SKIRTS AND REAR BAR $700
FULL CREAM AND BLOOD RED ITALIAN LEATHER INTERIOR, FULL COLOUR CONVERSION INCLUDING ALL PLASTICS AND DASH $9000
MODICOATE ALL DASH AND CENTER CONSOLE $200
24CAROT GOLD PLATED 18INCH X 8 RIMS WITH NEW TYRES $4500
24CAROT GOLD PLATED ALL BADGES $500
TEIN HA COIL OVER SUSPENSION $1000
AUDIO
IN DASH PIONEER DVD/CD/CDR/DVDR 6.5INCH SCREEN,
SONY 6INCH SPLITS IN FRONT DOORS CUSTOM MOUNTED, JL 6INCH COAXIALS IN PARCEL SHELF, KICKER 12INCH SUB AND AMP IN KICKER APPROVED BOX IN BOOT $4000
ENGINE MODS
CUSTOM POD MOUNTED IN FRONT BAR ENTRY HOLE IN OLD PLACE OF FACTORY INTERCOLER, FMIC 700X200X70 WITH HKS END TANKS, APEXI RSM CUSTOM MOUNTED, BOOST GAUGE CUSTOM MOUNTED, CUSTOM 3INCH DUMP AND 3INCH EXAUGHST WITH 3INCH CARSOUND HIFLOW CAT AND TWIN JK JAPAN MUFFLERS WITH EPA APPROVED CERT.$4200
SECURITY
ALARM SYSTEM WITH CENTRAL LOCKING 4 POINT IMOBOLISER WITH MICROWAVE SENSORS AND SHOCK SENSORS THROUGHOUT THE VEHILCE AUTO START AND TURBO TIMER, WITH 2 REMOTES
$1100
EXTRAS THAT RARE TTS COME WITH..
TRC (TRACTION CONTROL)
ABS
SUNROOF
ELECTRIC SEATS
CRUISE CONTROL
LCD ELECTRIC REAR VIEW MIRROR
REAR WIPER
REAR FACTORY SPOILER WITH LED LIGHT
ELECTRIC FOLDING MIRRORS
ALL NORMAL ELECTICS

EXTRA COMMENTS
12MONTH REGO AND FULL RWC CERTIFICATE, APPEARED IN JUST CARS COMERCIAL, AUTOSALON, WON PEOPLES CHOICE AWARD AT AUTOBARN SHOW, SPONSERED BY SEXPO FOR 8 WEEKS, THIS CAR IS WELL LOOKED AFTER ALLWAYS GARAGED AND NEVER BEEN BOOSTED, POLISH THE CAR WITH MEGUIRES CANUBA WAX AND TECH WAX EVERY 2 MONTHS AND ALL WAYS SERVICED EVERY 3000KMS-5000KMS WITH MOBIL 1 AND GENUINE TOYOTA PARTS USED ALL BELTS AND FLUIDS CHANGED AT TIME OF PURCHASE OF 90,000KMS, COMMON POWER STEERING LEAK ALSO FIXED, BLINKY DASH FIXED AND BLUE LED SCREEN AND BUTTONS ON CLIMATE CONTROL AND CENTER CONSOLE DONE BY STAN LEGEND, NEW BUSHS INSTALLED ALLROUND, AIRCON REGASED, AND HEATER ELIMENTS AND FILETERS BEHIND DASH RECONDITIONED.
THIS CAR NEEDS TO BE SEEN TO BE BELEVED, AN OUTSTANDING MODEL.
TOTAL SPENT INCLUDING CAR
$50,000
Price:$36,000 ONO REASONABLE SERIOUS OFFERS
CALL O421471487
more pics available email me if interested

Attachment: JCI_Soarer.jpg
(Size: 96.50KB, Downloaded 534 time(s))
Attachment: 1.jpg
(Size: 61.60KB, Downloaded 195 time(s))
Attachment: 100_0644.JPG
(Size: 46.89KB, Downloaded 189 time(s))

[Updated on: Tue, 15 February 2005 01:09]

Send a private message to this user    
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: JUST CARS TT SOARER FOR SALE Wed, 09 February 2005 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awesome car man. i aint the hugest fan of soarers. but thats bloody hot.
1jzspeed
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: JUST CARS TT SOARER FOR SALE Wed, 09 February 2005 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks mate guys i have plenty more pics if anyone is interested just email me or post a req here....
here is a interior pic for yaz...

Attachment: MELB 04 165.jpg
(Size: 45.04KB, Downloaded 238 time(s))

1jzspeed
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: JUST CARS TT SOARER FOR SALE Thu, 10 February 2005 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still up for grabs open to reasonable offers
1jzspeed
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: **PRICE DROP**JUST CARS TT SOARER FOR SALE Tue, 15 February 2005 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMPTY BUMP PRICE DROP FOR QUICK SALE STILL OPEN TO OFFERS
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: **PRICE DROP**JUST CARS TT SOARER FOR SALE Tue, 15 February 2005 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just out of curiosity

why are u selling a car like this is an investment

is there somthing wrong with the car ???

im also interested
1jzspeed
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: **PRICE DROP**JUST CARS TT SOARER FOR SALE Wed, 16 February 2005 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey hows it goin the reason i am sellin this that iam startin another project want a change nothing wrong with the car any RACV or mechanic test welcome, this car is also being used at the melbourne grand prix as a show car for the start of there new show...
1jzspeed
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: **PRICE DROP**JUST CARS TT SOARER FOR SALE Wed, 16 February 2005 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here is another link with more picks
http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/showthread.php ?t=6085
..J..
Regular

June 2004
Re: **PRICE DROP**JUST CARS TT SOARER FOR SALE Wed, 16 February 2005 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its pretty,

good luck with the sale
..J..
Regular

June 2004
Re: **PRICE DROP**JUST CARS TT SOARER FOR SALE Wed, 16 February 2005 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its pretty,

good luck with the sale
1jzspeed
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: **PRICE DROP**JUST CARS TT SOARER FOR SALE Wed, 16 February 2005 22:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks mate and cheap tooo, ya don't see that too often
1jzspeed
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: **PRICE DROP**JUST CARS TT SOARER FOR SALE Thu, 17 February 2005 21:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if any one is interested but doesnt know weather they can get finance or is having trouble i may be able to assist you give me a call
addiction
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: **PRICE DROP**JUST CARS TT SOARER FOR SALE Fri, 18 February 2005 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im intersted just cant afford it lol i got a celica atm that im running into the ground too bad your in vic how many ks and lol i didnt see it there auto or man
addiction
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: **PRICE DROP**JUST CARS TT SOARER FOR SALE Fri, 18 February 2005 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
come to think of it i probably could afford it in a couple of months and i reckon i could get a loan for it too hmmmm if it still round ill get back to ya
1jzspeed
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: **PRICE DROP**JUST CARS TT SOARER FOR SALE Fri, 18 February 2005 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate its an auto and yeah deffinatly keep in touch the car has done 120k's its genuine K's its even still got the service sticker from japan with the k's written down on the car.give me a call it interested
1jzspeed
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: **PRICE DROP**JUST CARS TT SOARER FOR SALE Sun, 20 February 2005 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still up for grabs guys this car is very cheap for what it is
1jzspeed
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: **PRICE DROP**JUST CARS TT SOARER FOR SALE Tue, 22 February 2005 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is deffinatly a rare TT with a sunroof that is 2way anyt interest just call me on 0421471487
1jzspeed
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: **PRICE DROP**JUST CARS TT SOARER FOR SALE Thu, 24 February 2005 22:00 Go to previous message
if anyone is interested this vehicle will be at the grand prix for the 4 days and can be viewed, i also will be there for any questions.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTB: ta22 in mint or near mint condition
Next Topic:WTB: AE86 in QLD
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:34:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0059158802032471 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.