Toymods » Members Rides » PLEASE DELETE

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up Sat, 11 June 2005 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well 2 weeks today(well yesterday now) till conversion starts... I am getting quite excited organising all the stuff but i am afraid something terribly wrong is going to happen, oh well.
Also i am getting an ol' school bucket seat off the guy who i bought the struts off... It looks like my seats but with more dish and single piece.
I'll take a pic when i get it,
Cheers
Michael
  Send a private message to this user    
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up Mon, 20 June 2005 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well only 5 days now till the conversion starts... I got the bucket seat in as well. Very comfy... plus it was pretty much bolt straight in.
I'll get a pic up soon.
Cheers
Michael
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up Mon, 20 June 2005 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey Micheal!!

sound good man,

cant wait to see it flying around with the 4A.. itl be going for the cruise for sure!!

if ya need another hand give me a yell! always happy to help out!!

as long as i get mine going!! hahaha i think il be having a pretty big weekend coming up as well!!!!

goodluck
James
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up Mon, 20 June 2005 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats cool James i should be right, but if you wanna drop round and check it out thats cool just give us a buzz.
Getting sooo close now!! I can't wait
Cheers
Michael
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up Tue, 21 June 2005 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EDIT

[Updated on: Mon, 12 December 2005 02:28]

ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up Tue, 21 June 2005 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet!

yeah il let ya know if im coming around to check out your progress..

but il prob be quite busy this weekend... il let ya know but. Very Happy
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up Tue, 21 June 2005 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NICE!!!!

is that seat a stratos??

looks tops! and those extractors look hot as well!!!

getting very excited hey!!!

Very Happy
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up Tue, 21 June 2005 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah thats cool James, is that what the seat is called? i wans't sure.. do you know what they came out of??
YEah gettting really EXCITED now Very Happy ,
Cheers
Michael
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up Tue, 21 June 2005 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks like shes comin along alrite cant wait to see it finshed. i hope it all goes smoothly.

cheer, lloyd
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up Tue, 21 June 2005 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah thanks Lloyd it is coming along, thanks for the support i do hope everything goes in smoothly, but realisticly i am expecting stuff not to fit or something is wrong. Oh well part of the learning curve.
Cheers
Michael
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up Fri, 24 June 2005 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well my conversion starts tomorrow, i have everything ready for a 8am start, well actually i'll start tonight and take some stuff off to make it quicker tomorrow, anyway i'll take a lot of pics, and let you know how i go tomorrow night.
Cheers
Michael
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up Fri, 24 June 2005 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
again i will wish you good luck and i hope you dont fuck up.

cheers, lloyd
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up Sat, 25 June 2005 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EDIT

[Updated on: Mon, 12 December 2005 02:31]

ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up Sat, 25 June 2005 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn it!!! after all that prep and that happens..

unlucky!! oh well do it tomorow.. Wink

i didnt get much done today either all though i will be VERY close to starting the car tomorow!!! yes almost there!!!

good luck michael hope it goes well next time..
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up Sat, 25 June 2005 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what an absolute bastard. oh well how do you plan on fixing the problem.

cheers, lloyd

[Updated on: Sat, 25 June 2005 12:28]

Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up Sat, 25 June 2005 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah thanks, i did all that organising and this happens... how well at least it looks good in the engine bay Very Happy , tomorrow i will redrill the holes a few cm's forward... so it should be alright..... hopefully..
i'll let you guys know how it goes,
CHeers
Michael
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-First attempt failed, ready to try again Sun, 26 June 2005 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey Michael., i was just havin a quick look through ebay i found this and thaught you might be interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ewItem&rd=1&item=7982562309&category=3 6475&sspagename=WDVW

cheers, lloyd

[Updated on: Sun, 26 June 2005 11:07]

Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-First attempt failed, ready to try again Sun, 26 June 2005 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks mate, looks good but i don't think i would have the money and i wouldn't really trust the postage over-seas with it.
Cheers
Michael
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-First attempt failed, ready to try again Mon, 27 June 2005 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how did you go today?, did you get it all worked out?

cheers, lloyd
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-First attempt failed, ready to try again Mon, 27 June 2005 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YEah i got all the holes re-drilled and it seemed to fit fine, a few things i'll have to move around but nothing major... Then me and my bro went to put the gearbox on and the bottom of the backing plate was missing, so it must of been a 2-piece plate which is odd.. But my brother had one spare so it should be alright,
Cheers
Michael
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-First attempt failed, ready to try again Thu, 30 June 2005 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ALright i have been organising my workshop(crowded garage) so i can try the engine again, also we have decided to attach the g'box to the engine first before we put it in...everything seems to be fine at the moment, so either tomorrow or Saturday morning i should try again...
So i hope everything goes alright this time, and the rain goes away for 2 hrs or so...
Cheers
Michael
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-First attempt failed, ready to try again Fri, 01 July 2005 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IT IS IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
HOORAY!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I'll get pics up tonight,
Cheers
Michael
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-It is in!! Fri, 01 July 2005 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Everything is bolted up, gearbox and engine... Gettting the prop shaft shortened over the weekend so that should be good... Now just really little things to do, hook up fuel lines, radiator piping and stuff.. The annoying thing will be the hyraulic clutch but it should be alright...
Well here are a few pics,
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/657/itisin11te.jpg
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/9840/itisin24pd.jpg
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/4624/itisin37ap.jpg

Cheers
Michael
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-It is in!! Tue, 05 July 2005 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i have been organising the engine bay a bit this week. its looking a lot tidier which is good... Also i am puttting the fuel lines and pumps in today so, only a few more things to do. Probably the biggest and most annoying will be the hydraulic clutch...
I got some new pics to which i'll put up later.
Cheers
Michael
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-It is in!! Tue, 05 July 2005 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bumble bee 4AGE...

Why cant you get that horn looking 20V off your brother and throw that in???!?!
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-IT IS IN, now a few little things to do Tue, 05 July 2005 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cos domasik is buying or bought it Very Happy
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-IT IS IN, now a few little things to do Tue, 05 July 2005 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i like the colour matching Very Happy, Yeah Dom is buying it and i would have to do a lot of massaging Rolling Eyes to the firewall to fit the 20v in ... Me and my brother tried it a while back when he still had his shell.
Anyway here is a picture of wat it looked like when it first went in on Friday:
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/657/itisin11te.jpg
And a few days after:
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/3008/prettymessy6sr.jpg
And Now:
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/3320/lookingalotbetter6pl.jpg

Cheers
Michael
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-IT IS IN, now a few little things to do Tue, 05 July 2005 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mike its looking very very tidy man good work!

and yea im getting the 20v off his brother, im going to need it now i think ive friend my rings. oh well ill jsut drive it til it completely blows heheeheheh

Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-IT IS IN, now a few little things to do Wed, 06 July 2005 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YEah thanks Dom, it is getting very close now!!
And i should be able to setup the clutch on the weekend which is also good...
Yeah so you made a friend with some rings??? Very Happy THats bad luck man, probably cause of the dyno Rolling Eyes ... haha
Cheers
Michael
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-IT IS IN, now a few little things to do Wed, 06 July 2005 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its lookin excelent michael cant wait to see it all finished.

cheers, lloyd
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-IT IS IN, now a few little things to do Thu, 07 July 2005 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Lloyd, i was planning to hook up the fuel pumps yesterday and today but am too lazy. But definately over the weekend...
Had a few hic-ups but trying to work everything out...
Cheers
Michael
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-IT IS IN, now a few little things to do Thu, 07 July 2005 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i committed and got the fuel lines hooked up to the surge tank and organised where the fuel pumps are going. Looks a bit messy but as long as everything works and is reliable i am not going to complain.
I'll get some pics up soon, but the problem with so many pics is that my 56k modem is struggling to load it everytime.
Oh well,
Michael
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-IT IS IN, now a few little things to do Thu, 07 July 2005 22:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looking very nice!!

good tidy up job!

wish i could get my engine bay looking that tidy and organised!!
1ZZFEWagon
Regular

August 2004
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-IT IS IN, now a few little things to do Fri, 08 July 2005 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wOW !!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-IT IS IN, now a few little things to do Fri, 08 July 2005 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1ZZFEWagon wrote on Fri, 08 July 2005 15:14

wOW !!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Whats that for???

On another note i got off my lazy and sick ass and finished off all the fuel lines and surge tank.
Here is a pic of the whole setup:
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/4969/bootsetup19we.jpg
And a close up:
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/6863/bootsetup27sr.jpg
Cheers
Michael
1ZZFEWagon
Regular

August 2004
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-IT IS IN, now a few little things to do Fri, 08 July 2005 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just wishing I can have that on my KE55 Rolling Eyes
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-IT IS IN, now a few little things to do Sat, 09 July 2005 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok cool thanks, i guess... I have just been cleaning up everything today, plus helped my brother get his car ready for a pinkslip... for some reason the mechanic didn't like sigma control arms and 5 degree neg camber on his ke70 Rolling Eyes
More pics to come soon, of my car that is.
Cheers
Michael
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-IT IS IN, now a few little things to do Mon, 11 July 2005 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, today i managed to put the clutch master on, now i just need to get a bit of metal and hook up a bit that connects to the plunger and acts on the clutch pedal.. I would take some pics but my parents took my camera while they went away.
The master is on abit of a lean, does this matter or should it be fine??
Cheers
Michael
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-IT IS IN, now a few little things to do Tue, 12 July 2005 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey michael,

looking good!

LOL at your brothers ke70!!! thats gold!

not sure about the lean in the master cylinder?!?!

hope it all goes well!!
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-IT IS IN, now a few little things to do Tue, 12 July 2005 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah thanks James, i went to pirtek today to get fittings and such for the clutch master, brake master and clutch slave. But i gotta go back tomorrow to get some braided line to run the hydraulic clutch. The car is in to get exhaust done on Thursday so that should be exciting then hopefully if everything goes right next week it should get wired up and running.
Cheers
Michael
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-IT IS IN, now a few little things to do Wed, 13 July 2005 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i just dropped my car off at exhuast place(literally)... Our methods aren't the most legal. But anyway it went up there and it should be done in a day or 2. I got all the remote brake reservoir hooked up. Looks pretty cool. PLus i got the clutch lines put in, now i just have to weld a plate to the pedal and that should be done. Then once the car comes back from the exhaust place i can check what else needs to be done. THen get auto-electrician in and hopefully once he has hooked that up it will be done Very Happy...
Pics to come soon
Cheers
Michael
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-IT IS IN, now a few little things to do Sun, 17 July 2005 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well exhaust got done on Thursday and got it home on Friday. Looks pretty good. Just a few more things to do for it but i have been really busy so i don't have the motivation to go work on it. But hopefully i'll finish it off soon,
Cheers
Michael
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-IT IS IN, now a few little things to do Fri, 22 July 2005 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WEll the wiring is written in for 2nd August but not definate. A few things left to do before i can get that done but it should be fine. Leavves me a bit of time if something goes wrong...
I got some new pics i'll put them up soon,
Cheers
Michael
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-IT IS IN, now a few little things to do Fri, 29 July 2005 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK the wiring is a definate for 2nd August. so next tuesday my car may be running and on the road!! HOPEFULLY...
So these past few days i just have been organising small stuff just to make it ready for the auto-electrician...
It is looking a lot tidier too which is good.
Cheers
Michael
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-Judgement Day 2/8/05!! Mon, 01 August 2005 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WEll it is judgement day for me tomorrow. The auto-electrician is coming to wire it up so i'll find out if all the work i have done on it is going to pay off. I hooked up the clutch using Kehamers(James') method, i'll get some pics up soon....
And everything seems to be ready for the sparky but i guess i will find out tomorrow
Cheers
Michael
ae80
Regular

August 2004
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-IT IS IN, now a few little things to do Mon, 01 August 2005 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Been following this thing for a while!

Sounds nice man,

Hope all works out tomorro for ya!!

Enjoy!
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-IT IS IN, now a few little things to do Mon, 01 August 2005 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the support mate... i'll get some pics up soon, my camera ran out of batteries and i don't have enough money for new ones Crying or Very Sad ... oh well...
I'll let you's know how it works out tomorrow,
Cheers
Michael
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-IT IS IN, now a few little things to do Tue, 02 August 2005 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EDIT

[Updated on: Mon, 12 December 2005 02:34]

74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-VERY CLOSE TO FINISH Tue, 02 August 2005 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well done mate! A few small things to sought out now, but looks sweet . . . . . . .
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-VERY CLOSE TO FINISH Tue, 02 August 2005 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looking good mate. Sounds like it is very close to hitting the road now.
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-VERY CLOSE TO FINISH Wed, 03 August 2005 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys thanks, yeah it is very close now. i just gotta sort out these last few things, hopefully on the weekend, so it should be hitting the road soon. So once it is driveable i can start fixing all those little things i did dodgy to make it ready for the sparky,
Cheers
Michael
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-VERY CLOSE TO FINISH Thu, 04 August 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck yea dood
looks madness

u are one patient dood i would have kicked the shit outa the car alredy and sold it.

hang in there dood its so close.

cheers scott
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-VERY CLOSE TO FINISH Fri, 05 August 2005 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah thanks scott, thats why i have a punching bag Wink... Yeah i will be doing some work over the weekend so hopefully it will be on the road then.
Cheers
Michael
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-VERY CLOSE TO FINISH Sat, 06 August 2005 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looking really good mate! such a nice little sleeper Smile
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-VERY CLOSE TO FINISH Sat, 06 August 2005 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YEah thanks mate, from the outside i doesn't look too suspicious but when you open the bonnet you see the power Evil or Very Mad ... well a bit of power..
Cheers
Michael
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-VERY CLOSE TO FINISH Tue, 09 August 2005 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IT RUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!i have finished everything and it seems to be running good. well good enough for now. I need to fix up a few things and adjust timing and stuff. but overall the 6 weeks its been off the road it has been worth it.
Cheers
Michael
dave_ke30
Regular

June 2004
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-VERY CLOSE TO FINISH Thu, 11 August 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man saw u at tafe today looks sweet dude good to see its finished and packing that 4age power!
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-VERY CLOSE TO FINISH Thu, 11 August 2005 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i saw your car too, yeah its struggling at the moment not idling properly and spluttering at higher revs but yeah i am glad it is running. I do pre-employment course so i am there a bit which is pretty shitty but seeing it is so basic i can't complain. Yeah people at the tafe love to stare ay its a bit off putting. i keep thinking someone is gonna theif it. When its running good i'll take you for a drive.. What tpye of wheels are you running?
Michael
dave_ke30
Regular

June 2004
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-VERY CLOSE TO FINISH Fri, 12 August 2005 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol yea, ive had a few guys ask me if i wanna sell it n seen a few havin a close look.. the wheels are 13x7 chevoits and tyres are bloody expensive. that'd be sweet might give me some motavation to get a decent engine in my rolla!
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My 4age Ke25 build up-VERY CLOSE TO FINISH Fri, 12 August 2005 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
YEah people just stare at my car when i drive in to tafe... oh well.
YEah i thought they were cheviots, tyres for those rims(13x7) are getting expensive cause they don't make them as much any more which sucks cause i think 13x7's are nice wheels on rollas.

Cheers
Michael
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Supra #2
Next Topic:StockAE86's Sprinter
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 06:43:49 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011343955993652 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.