Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Toymods Easter Event (now with carpark display Location)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
icon14.gif  Toymods Easter Event (now with carpark display Location) Sun, 13 February 2005 07:32 Go to next message
Toymods will be having a social event over the Easter long weekend at Jamberoo Valley.

Itinerary for the weekend is:

Friday

10:30am - Meet at Silverwater Automotive Services, cnr Fariola & Silverwater Rd, Silverwater. Same place at Dyno Day 10. Park across the road at Cadillac Plastics
11:00am - Depart. Heading south down Homebush Bay Drive and towards Wollongong via Princess Hwy.
12:00pm - Arrive Albion Park KFC/Servo for fuel and lunch, and to meet up with the people from Southern Sydney. There is a large carpark behind the servo so space is not an issue
1:00pm - Depart Albion Park. Heading South down Princess Hwy towards Kiama.
NB: In kiama, turn RIGHT into Hutchinson St (off Princess HWY) to get onto Jamberoo Rd. Continue RIGHT up Jamberoo Rd until we reach the Jamberoo Valley Lodge.Jamberoo Valley Lodge
6:00pm SHARP - Arrive for dinner at Jamberoo Pub & Saleyard Motel. The Bistro closes at 8pm so don't be late.
Rest of the night is up to you Smiley =

Saturday

Morning - Head out to Jamberoo Recreation Park. Because we have a varied group of young people, families and a few "wiser" members, we shall leave the daytime activites open to your own devices. Some people will want to go home early, not go at all, etc etc - feel free to do what you want.
Afternoon - head back to the lodge
6:00pm SHARP - Depart for social dinner/drinks in Kiama at Kiama Bowling & Recreation Club. Kiama Noorinan St. Restaurant area closes at 8:30pm.

Sunday

9:00am - Arrive in Kiama for social gathering and carpark display. We will only be there for a couple of hours, so try not to be late if you want to display your car. Location - just near the lighthouse on the blowhole peninsula.
11:30am - Pack up and head off for cruise and lunch at the Robertson Pie Shop.
Route: Head back up the Princess Hwy to Albion Park. Turn left onto Illawarra Hwy and head into Robertson. Stop at the Robertson Pie Shop for lunch, and then return to Jamberoo via Jamberoo Mountain Rd.
7:00pm
- Social BBQ and drinks at Jamberoo Valley Lodge. The lodge has its own BBQs, so bring your own food and drinks. HAVE FUN, but play safe.

Monday

Good bye's and time to head home.

Accommodation will need to be booked individually. All the details for the accommodation in terms of price and contact phone number are listed at Jamberoo Valley Lodge. Important When booking your room please inform the lady that you are with the Toymods Car Club, she has reserved a group of rooms for us where you can park the cars right in front of the rooms. Currently there are plenty of rooms available but it would be best to make your bookings as soon as possible to be sure.

[Updated on: Thu, 07 April 2005 01:15] by Moderator

Send a private message to this user    
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Easter Event Sun, 13 February 2005 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh - IM THERE!!!

jamberoo is mad fun and so is just about everything down there. Maybe i might even have something a little different to drive and show this time Wink
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Toymods Easter Event Sun, 13 February 2005 21:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've never been to Jamberoo before so I'm keen.

What's the maximum number of people per room?
Looks like 2+1 from the website.

Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Toymods Easter Event Sun, 13 February 2005 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There's a maximum of 4 people per room.

rooms have a queen, single, and foldouty bed. So 4 people would include some coupled love.

For the room its $135p/night + $20p/night p/extra person
thus $175p/night for 4 people.

[Updated on: Sun, 13 February 2005 23:14] by Moderator

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Easter Event Sun, 13 February 2005 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, i just booked my room.

If you want to be a little further away from most people, ask to be on the ground floor in the "Pool Wing". There are 10 rooms still available out there, so if you get in early hopefully we can keep the group close together - or you can get far away...
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Toymods Easter Event Sun, 13 February 2005 23:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Mon, 14 February 2005 10:23

Yep, i just booked my room.

If you want to be a little further away from most people, ask to be on the ground floor in the "Pool Wing". There are 10 rooms still available out there, so if you get in early hopefully we can keep the group close together - or you can get far away...

Actually all ten of those rooms are currently reserved for people going up for the Toymods event. When you tell the lady you're from Toymods and are booking a room for the weekend she'll assign you one of these rooms. It should be good to keep everyone in the one area, helps with not having to try and find where all the action is.
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon10.gif  Re: Toymods Easter Event Mon, 14 February 2005 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Woo Hoo,

Guess what.. They also do a Bed and breakfast deal Smile Kirsty and I have booked our room and the bed and breaky option was to good to ignore Smile Was only $30 extra/day for the two of us for a full breaky.

Hope to see everyone there Smile
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods Easter Event Mon, 14 February 2005 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm arranging time off work as we speak

I've never been to Jambaroo either so sounds like it will be a blast with a bunch of Toyota Nuts.

Who is looking for a bed, anyone got any room or want to come into a room???
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Toymods Easter Event Mon, 14 February 2005 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

TheStitt wrote on Mon, 14 February 2005 20:41

Who is looking for a bed, anyone got any room or want to come into a room???

Hmmmm... only if you're wearing that red tank top again Smile

seeyuzz
river
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Easter Event Mon, 14 February 2005 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Massif doNg will be gracing you all with his presence.
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Easter Event Mon, 14 February 2005 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Might grab a spot in your room Stitt, if it's not already taken up. Haven't been to Jamberoo for ages, would be great to get down there again for some good Toymods show 'n' shine action as I missed out on Dubbo last year. Embarassed
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Toymods Easter Event Tue, 15 February 2005 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in for Stitt's room too, if that's ok.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Easter Event Tue, 15 February 2005 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yo glen - am i chucking you in my room as well?
I have dibs on the big bed Wink
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Easter Event Tue, 15 February 2005 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Tue, 15 February 2005 12:45

yo glen - am i chucking you in my room as well?

Yup.

THE WITZL wrote on Tue, 15 February 2005 12:45

I have dibs on the big bed Wink

Big bed little man, little bed big man.

I sense little man syndrome from teh witzl.....or perhaps he intends to hook up with inbred local boys.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Easter Event Tue, 15 February 2005 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
blow it out your arse glen.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Toymods Easter Event Tue, 15 February 2005 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
o guys sound like heaps of fun but some one has to make 1500 hot cross buns so have fun!
Special Ed
Regular

November 2003
Re: Toymods Easter Event Wed, 16 February 2005 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
puzzle man wrote on Tue, 15 February 2005 22:22

o guys sound like heaps of fun but some one has to make 1500 hot cross buns so have fun!

Only 1500 !! This time of year we used to crack that many out every 15 minutes !
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Toymods Easter Event Wed, 16 February 2005 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1500 6 packs DUDE!
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Toymods Easter Event Thu, 17 February 2005 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jambaroo where you control the action..........

mmm well sounds like it's something worth considering.....

must have a family conference Very Happy
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon7.gif  Re: Toymods Easter Event Fri, 18 February 2005 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Craig,

Mate from your place Jamberoo Valley has got to be all of just over an hours drive so don't be a stranger over the weekend Smile

puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Toymods Easter Event Sat, 19 February 2005 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes thanks rod but i will be working Sunday and Monday. so only Saturday free.
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Easter Event Sun, 20 February 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think we might make it to this one, it looks like it should be a lot of fun.
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Toymods Easter Event Sun, 20 February 2005 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey all!
Sounds like a great idea and i hope it works out well for everyone, the road that the valley lodge is on is one of the great twisty roads of the illawarra, so dont give that a miss.....

As for me, I will be in syd at another event, so if anyone is needing some where to leave there car(locked up in a garage) let me know Iam only 20min from jamberoo...
yogi
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Toymods Easter Event Sun, 20 February 2005 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whoa i havnt been 2 jambaroo in ages

should go but it would take me like 2 weeks to save that much to go down Razz

dman i really wanna go on 1 of these toymods expeditions, but first a decent car Razz

have fun guys and lots of piccys

CHEERS

NOLAN
Sam4A-GE_Seca
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Toymods Easter Event Thu, 24 February 2005 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep im in! anyone got a spare bed in their room? or who wants to start up one?
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Toymods Easter Event Fri, 25 February 2005 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Well had a family conference and we are booked and ready to whoop your ass on the hill....... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: Toymods Easter Event Sun, 27 February 2005 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are there camping facilities?
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: Toymods Easter Event Sun, 27 February 2005 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can i sleep in my car, i made a matress for the back of the twinky Confused i dont mind doin it, done it before
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: Toymods Easter Event Sun, 27 February 2005 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i really want to attend
but i can not afford $270( my girlfriend and myself) i just paid off my insurance. and now im broke, i want to attend this cruise to let the beast out on its first cruise...
i guess i will be sleeping in the car, thats ok isnt it?

[Updated on: Sun, 27 February 2005 11:21]

RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Easter Event Mon, 28 February 2005 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just been doing the sums, and I'll either be able to go to Jamberoo or get my car tuned up, but not both.

I suppose I'm an outside chance...
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Easter Event Tue, 01 March 2005 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam_Rolla wrote on Sun, 27 February 2005 20:05

i really want to attend
but i can not afford $270( my girlfriend and myself) i just paid off my insurance. and now im broke, i want to attend this cruise to let the beast out on its first cruise...
i guess i will be sleeping in the car, thats ok isnt it?

Im sure witzl and i can accomodate and make room for your girlfriend in our room.
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: Toymods Easter Event Tue, 01 March 2005 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
o gee thx glen
i bet she will approve, im sure i can u u guys with my 'innocent' 18yo gf Rolling Eyes

LMFAO Laughing
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Easter Event Tue, 01 March 2005 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
adam,

i dont think that sleeping in your car is acceptable sorry champ. Somehow the hotel management would really not appreciate it i think Sad

glen,

room is now full. You and toobs on the dble, me on the single, and stitt outside.....

Sam - just ask around there should be more people that need room space Smile Book a room and i bet you will fill it up Razz
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods Easter Event Wed, 02 March 2005 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looking fwd to the event.

I was down at kiama yesterday and went to jamberoo lodge and drove past jamberoo recreation park, the hill that the jamberoo park is on is Steep as,

Roads are great around there fairly smooth and nice and twisty with long straights as well. Had the pleasure of doing it yesterday on the back of Kawaski Nija

Adam I'm sure we would look after your g/f Smile and Whitzl Do I have to sleep outside?? send Glenn out!!
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Easter Event (now with Show and Shine Location) Wed, 02 March 2005 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think you will no doubt end up outside of your own devices Stitt Razz
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods Easter Event (now with Show and Shine Location) Wed, 02 March 2005 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its happened before I don't see why it won't happen again

hehehe

me thinks dubbo 2 years ago, damm leaking fridges and cold wet hard floors.
JustenGT4
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Toymods Easter Event (now with Show and Shine Location) Wed, 02 March 2005 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A Canberra contingent is confirmed. I only have a leave pass for Sat/Sun and will head home from the pie shop but if past experiences are anything to go by seems alot of internal damage can be done in a short space of time if you put your mind to it Smile
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Toymods Easter Event (now with Show and Shine Location) Thu, 03 March 2005 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TheStitt wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 14:50

its happened before I don't see why it won't happen again

hehehe

me thinks dubbo 2 years ago, damm leaking fridges and cold wet hard floors.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Toymods Easter Event (now with Show and Shine Location) Thu, 03 March 2005 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heard bits and pieces of "incidents" going to, during and leaving the Dubbo expedition. Things like Norbie being kicked in the nuts by a Kangaroo Dressed in drag, FLYNSX's car being hit by The Stitt on a dare driven rampage. Etc.

Would someone like to clear up the muddled reports I'm getting??

I'm glad everyone got back relativly unscathed (besides egos)

Wish I was there... Ah well next year....

here we are......next year that is Laughing
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: Toymods Easter Event (now with Show and Shine Location) Fri, 04 March 2005 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looking like some CCGians for the whole weekend and some of us for the Sat/Sunday only.

If anyone wants to have a look at the 18RG stuff I have for sale then I can bring it with me!
Cheers
Mitch
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Toymods Easter Event (now with Show and Shine Location) Sat, 05 March 2005 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wo who i will be coming 2 the show and shine now hope u guys have fun at Jamberoo Recreation Park as i have 2 work Sad
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Toymods Easter Event (now with Show and Shine Location) Sun, 06 March 2005 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Has anyone whose booked a room got any spare beds left?
I'm that busy over the next couple of weeks that I doubt I'm going to have time (and I certainly don't want to miss out...)

Cheers
Sam4A-GE_Seca
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Toymods Easter Event (now with Show and Shine Location) Mon, 07 March 2005 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wagonist wrote on Sun, 06 March 2005 23:19

Has anyone whose booked a room got any spare beds left?
I'm that busy over the next couple of weeks that I doubt I'm going to have time (and I certainly don't want to miss out...)

Cheers

hey steve im trying to get a room together. so far its just me, me and me. havent booked yet. let me know if u are interested.
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods Easter Event (now with Show and Shine Location) Tue, 08 March 2005 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No cressida chic you are talking about last year.

which I believe you were at at!!

Come have a chat this year and I will explain out that mixed report.

But that is a good rumor your starting there!!!!

I'm booked for a room, and I sused out where the show and shine will be and I don't think you can get a better location

Also gonna be good to see some canberra guys

I meet one of you with a Group A GT4 in a pub in sydney last friday!!!!

See you all there
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Toymods Easter Event (now with Show and Shine Location) Fri, 11 March 2005 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Hey Stitt arn't rumours GOOD!!!!!!! Very Happy

.ok I will have a listen to this amazing story.... you buy the coffee.... Laughing Laughing
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Easter Event (now with Show and Shine Location) Fri, 11 March 2005 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TheStitt wrote on Wed, 09 March 2005 10:15

Glenn loves men.

Stitt loves women

[Updated on: Fri, 11 March 2005 13:39] by Moderator

YGT04A
Regular

November 2004
Re: Toymods Easter Event (now with Show and Shine Location) Sat, 12 March 2005 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Stitt

that was me and it was Saturday, it was good to meet you.

I'm still looking at coming down on Sunday arvo is it still cool for me to crash on your floor?

or if not dose anyone have a floor I can borrow for a night?
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Easter Event (now with Show and Shine Location) Sat, 12 March 2005 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
witzl_is_a_dong wrote on Fri, 11 March 2005 18:20

[Updated on: Sat, 12 March 2005 00:39] by Moderator

Witzl is a massif dong.

On another note, nationals have been shut down for this year.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Easter Event (now with Show and Shine Location) Sat, 12 March 2005 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lets see know... where was I at 12:39am last night????

Not using a computer that's for sure!!
There are other moderators than me massif donghead of stupedous dongheadedness.
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods Easter Event (now with Show and Shine Location) Sun, 13 March 2005 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't know anything about it. I wasn't home either.

Looking fwd to the event
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Easter Event (now with Show and Shine Location) Sun, 13 March 2005 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TheStitt wrote on Sun, 13 March 2005 19:43

I don't know anything about it. I wasn't home either.

Looking fwd to the event

I know, because you were busy on pauls computer.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Toymods Easter Event (now with Show and Shine Location) Sun, 13 March 2005 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any chance of coming down for Friday & Saturday only? I've got to go to Canberra for the rest of the long weekend, but was kinda hoping I could stay for 1 night, anyone got any free beds for just the Friday night?
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Toymods Easter Event (now with Show and Shine Location) Mon, 14 March 2005 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Fri, 11 March 2005 18:20

TheStitt wrote on Wed, 09 March 2005 10:15

Glenn loves men.

Stitt loves women

Laughing Laughing
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Toymods Easter Event (now with Show and Shine Location) Tue, 15 March 2005 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alchemist, Sam & I currently have a spare bed available in our room, though we'd like to have it filled for the whole weekend.
I can bring down a mattress or 2 (I like to see that fit in an MR2) if you want to crash on the floor.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods Easter Event (now with Show and Shine Location) Wed, 16 March 2005 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think i might come down just for show and shine if my car has stopped over heating that is.
Sam4A-GE_Seca
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Toymods Easter Event (now with Show and Shine Location) Wed, 16 March 2005 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey steve (wagonist), im interested in the spare bed.
who do i forward the money too?
PM me with the details.

[Updated on: Wed, 16 March 2005 07:24]

wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Toymods Easter Event (now with Show and Shine Location) Thu, 17 March 2005 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sam, that spare bed applied when I was going to be in your room. I was trying to fill it. Sorry buddy.
Sam4A-GE_Seca
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Toymods Easter Event (now with Show and Shine Location) Thu, 17 March 2005 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahhh k i misread it.

anyone got a spare space in their room?
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Toymods Easter Event (now with Show and Shine Location) Thu, 17 March 2005 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
One week to go !!!!!!! Very Happy
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon14.gif  Re: Toymods Easter Event (now with Show and Shine Location) Fri, 18 March 2005 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Sam and Steve, put me in your room, I'm good to go for the weekend. Very Happy
Pages (3): [1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ANZAC Day cruise - Newport Beach....
Next Topic:Group A Meet
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 21:45:03 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0088880062103271 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.